Trophy - The Preys Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It now looked like a suburban living room couch, chairs, lamp, the only things I could see which had remained constant where the shackles on the walls that I would be chained to if I displeased him, and the shower.

"It's a pull out bed," he told me, "Your next class is making out, and I am giving you an atmosphere that is more conducive to seduction than lust."

He handed me a box, I knew what it was, I had checked the UPS status nightly over the last weeks, my package had arrived at the district sorting office last night, everything was there, all girly and frilly, and I was surprised to find I was excited by it.

He helped me dress, white stockings, garter, white panties, white slip. The feel of the panties in particular, soft against my skin, was threatening to overload my senses. I stood before him the picture of a blushing bride on her wedding night, and, I felt my own cock stir in its restraints under my panties. He pulled me close to him, and his mouth closed over mine, his tongue probed, and I couldn't stop myself from responding.

I was maneuvered to sit on his lap, my arms went around his neck, and I let myself react to him. He gave me no instructions this time, I supposed he was looking to see if I had any natural talent.

This was the first time he had held me rather than just used me, this was the first time he had really kissed me, I couldn't stop myself from submitting to his desires, here I wasn't playing a woman's role, I was the woman, he let a finger slip under my panties, as it rested against the entrance to my asshole my whole body shook with pleasure and I moaned into his mouth.

I let my own hand reach down to his cock, he nodded, and I brought it once more to a fully erect state, as he reached peak hardness, his finger slipped into my ass. If I had not been in chastity, I would have come as he pushed in past the second knuckle.

Fifteen minutes of furious making out passed, and the alarm on his watch beeped, he stopped kissing me, his eyes met mine and I knew what I had to do. I wasn't sure there was any part of me to offer internal resistance now as I slipped between his knees and took his cock into my mouth once again.

That night I was allowed to sleep in Pajamas, as I lay in his arms I had raised the subject of my chastity with him again, but he told me I was not quite ready yet, we made out once again, and I drifted off to sleep in the comfort and strength of his arms.

My situation was better now, he rarely punished me with the shock stick, although it remained in constant view. I was dressed as a school girl during the day, and at night I mostly slept in lingerie, he had me naked very rarely. he hadn't said that was a reward, so obviously there was a training reason behind it, but I couldn't fathom it yet.

I was no longer hungry either, breakfast and lunch was often just a protein shake, but dinner was a full meal, mostly salads. A fridge had been added, with bottles of cold water, probiotics, and other drinks, I was free to drink as many as possible, in fact, he insisted that I drink at least eight bottles of water daily.

I asked him about my figure, I now had small but noticeable boobs, my hips looked wider, my waist thinner, my hair had straightened and now hung down halfway to my waist, my skin was softer, my razor hardly removed any hair now, from my face or my body.

"We make our selections very carefully Erin, You truly are a girl, you always have been, you just didn't know it or didn't want to admit it.

"I'm helping you along the road to womanhood, soon you will start additional lessons, Yoga for example, which will not only help with your body shaping, and sexual flexibility but will also reinforce your femininity.

"Eventually, you will have thirty-six size D Breasts, a twenty-eight-inch waist, and thirty-six-inch hips, you ass was always lovely, high and tight, and when this process is finished, you will be a highly desirable, highly sexualized woman.

"I know I told you that I would sell you when you have graduated, the training you are receiving is very expensive in time and money, but you're the quickest study I've ever had, we are weeks ahead of schedule I think I may take you as a concubine."

I had forgotten that he might sell me, the thought terrified me, I had come to love my captor, my tormentor, and the thought of our separation made my chest tighten.

By the end of the first week of making out school, he was slipping two fingers in when he finger fucked me, I knew he was readying me to eventually accept his cock, but the pleasure he gave me was so great that I no longer cared, I had turned into the wanton slut he had accused me of being on our first day together.

'Our first day together' was that really how I was looking at things now, he had kidnapped me, abused me, was training me to sexual slavery, was transforming my body into that of a woman's, I should vomit at the thought of it, but instead, I had fallen in love with the man who was kissing me, and it seemed right.

After three weeks of classes, I received another scroll for my folder, I was growing bold and asked him what my next class was to be, he simply smiled at me.

I trained as a catwalk model, the hardest part of that was learning to walk in the ridiculously high heels he gave me. I went through domestic classes, learning to cook and clean all the time wearing a maids outfit that highlighted my sexual features rather than hid them, his cock never seemed to be out of my hands or my mouth during that phase, I stopped counting how many blowjobs I had given him when we reached one thousand.

I was lying in his arms one night, my mouth still filled with the taste of his spunk, when I realized for the first in my life, I was truly happy. My hatred of him, over being kidnapped, being used sexually, being reshaped into womanhood had dissipated,he was right all along, I was a girl, I was a slut, and my reward for letting go of my hatred was happiness.

I had been with him for twenty-six weeks according to my notes, in all that time he was the only person I ever saw, so I was shocked and surprised to wake up with another woman sharing our bed. She was naked, and I could tell she had been a woman from birth, firm round breasts, a flat belly, a large pubis under which I knew was a real pussy.

Master looked at me, "This is Hazel, she's a slut from my Harem, she's will be staying with us for the next phases of your training, you must learn how to please a woman as well my dear."

I wondered if my Master knew how incredibly jealous I was as I watch him spread her legs, slip his cock into her sopping wet pussy, and give her a hard fucking. She moaned with delight as Masters cock hammered her, and I thought my own cock would finally smash and break free of the plastic chastity device which still held it in restraint such was my own excitement.

I'd watched Porn, plenty of it, but I'd never seen a sex act live, the scent, the heat, the unfiltered noise of a live sex session was so much more, well more everything really. The couple beside me were both experts and my senses overfilled watching them perform, Porn was Kindergarten leaving certificate compared to a Harvard degree watching those two.

I was to come to know Hazels pussy as intimately as I had come to know my Master cock. I spent weeks between her legs eating it. I thought I knew how to give a woman head from my old life, but she taught me how wrong I was, she used the shock stick more than Master ever had, and the first weeks were hellishly painful.

I knew my Master had amazing stamina from my own training, but I was surprised just how tough he actually was, he fucked Hazel daily, ass and pussy, and he painted each of our faces with spunk after we blew him more than once a day.

In my old life, I'd have given anything to join the next phases of my training, I was to learn how to fuck, mouth, pussy, and ass. The idea of having my cock plunge into willing holes four or five times a day was a sex life I could never have dreamed of or achieved, but I mounted Hazel then pounded away as her quite instructions rang in my ear. It was enjoyable, yes, but my favorite time of the day was still when Master commanded me to my knees to accept his cock.

Hazel was with us for twelve weeks, then she was gone and the room had changed again, the walls were lined with a number of devices I didn't recognize, some of them scared me.

He had told me the next phase of my training would be multi-disciplinary and would take six weeks rather than the usual three.

I spent the morning responding to Yoga and Fitness videos, this wasn't much of a surprise as I already knew he had that planned for me. After lunch, I sat at a school desk and the TV screen came to life again.

A young girl in the same School uniform I was wearing, white blouse, white stockings, very short red tartan skirt which showed off just a flash of her white panties, black patent later heels, stood alone in a room, much like the living room my Master had provided during our make out training.

She waited a long time, I could see her shiver, finally, the door opened and a man dressed in a business suit entered. He crossed the room, sat in a high backed armchair and picked up an envelope from the side table. Embossed on the front where large black letters, "Report Card."

He took a sip of Whiskey from the glass that had been waiting for him and looked at the girl his face stern.

"As in English and French, Bs in Home Economics and Office skills, Cs in Behavior and Deportment, and Ds in PE and Sex ed." He paused while the girl cast her eyes to the floor. "C Average."

The girl let out a little whimper while he finished his whiskey, a woman dressed as a housewife from the nineteen fifties entered, replaced the glass and left without a word.

"Your school costs me a significant sum of money Melissa, I'm sure we can agree this report card is far from satisfactory."

The girl seemed to stumble over her words "Yes, Father."

"It's not the first unsatisfactory report you have brought home either, is it?"

Tears were forming in her eyes as she managed to stammer out "No, father."

"Come here," The girl moved rapidly to stand at the side of her father's chair, he pulled her down across his lap, she had obviously been in this position before, for her hands immediately moved down to touch the floor, her back arched, and she stood on tiptoes, straining with anticipation.

He started to roll her panties down from the waist, they cleared her ass and he continued to roll until they were positioned at her knees. Suddenly, without warning his hand moved high above the mounds of pure white flesh and rapidly came down to land a hard spank.

The girl cried out, you could see the flashing red mark of palm and fingers stand out against what had once been a canvas of pristine flesh, without hesitation the hand came down again, the girls cry had not even finished when the sound of his hand slapping into her bare ass resounded around the room again.

I counted the strokes, fifty times his handed landed on her ass, by the end she could no longer even whimper, her tears had made a small pool on the floor, and her ass was a red mess. The father pinned her skirt to her blouse and with an unseen signal she struggled to rise, then she moved to the face the wall into the nearest corner of the room. She continued to whimper, I could see her shoulders move up and down with her soft cries, and her bare ass continued to glow back redly at me.

The mother entered the room with another whiskey, "And what do you have to say, wife," he questioned her. She stood silent, he pointed to his lap, she bent over as her daughter had minutes before, when her ass was just as red as her daughters she moved, not to a corner, but between his legs, and with a face ruined with tears, undid his cock from his trousers and blew him.

The scene finished with him saying "God, your such a great cock sucker when your crying darling," before it cut to black.

I sat there terrified, I knew what my next class was now, six weeks of having my ass thrashed, but I didn't have long to take counsel of my fears, another school girl, this time in a Head Masters office, waiting for her thrashing, my eyes concentrated on the screen once again.

I didn't have a test that evening, I just lay in the bed in his arms.

"Pain is something you must learn to bear Erin, some men like to give it, some like to take it, some like to do both.

"Personally, I prefer to be the hand that wields the whip, and I need to know that the person who I am punishing is giving herself fully to the experience for my pleasure.

"You're initial lessons on this subject, will be the hardest for you to adjust too, you will not be tested until after the first week, even then, you will not be tested every day, your body will need time to recover from a session.

"I hope you enjoy it," his hand gave my ass a gentle pat, "I know I will."

As he had spoken had cock had sprung back to life, and without thinking my mouth reached for it.

I received my first three over the knee spanking sessions on the even days of the second weeks lessons, my Master gradually increased the number of spanks I received from a mild fifteen on the first day, which I bore quite well I thought, to a severe fifty on the third, which left me a sobbing mess.

The videos on the second week changed, now it was no longer hand spankings, but canes, belts, brushes, paddles.

It was on the first even numbered day of the third week, I stood with my arms resting on my Master desk, my panties and skirt were pooled at my feet, and my ass was presented to him. I heard the swish before the pain, I had never felt anything like it before, not even the shock stick dealt out such concentered focused agony, my knees buckled under me as I managed to stammer out "One sir."

Five cane stokes later I was sitting on my Masters lap sobbing, "You did very well Erin, better than I expected," he leaned in to kiss me and I automatically responded to his tongue, "you're something of a prodigy dear, normally it takes a girl a lot longer to take six of the best so well."

His fingers were gently caressing my ass, although he wasn't fingering me as he usually did when we made out, "I am hopeful that we may be able to do some extra credit in your coursework, I think you'll enjoy the reward I have in mind, so try hard dear."

It was on the first day of the fifth week that he tied me to the wall, completely naked except for a blindfold, behind me he had set up machine with a soft whip on a rotating bogey, it could move vertically from my knees to my shoulders, then I heard my Master sit down ready to enjoy the show.

The first stroke landed on my ass, it wasn't particularly painful, perhaps fifty percent of the severity of the cane, but it came as a shock, and I cried out. I waited a long time before the next stroke landed on my thighs, then my back, at my knees, my ass again. The intervals between stokes were irregular, and the machine was silent, I tried to count the time between stokes, it ranged from fifteen seconds to eight minutes, the waiting was absolute torture.

As the whip landed on my rear, again and again, I could hear my Master playing with his own cock behind me, I was actually jealous, it was my job to please him, why didn't he release me and allow me to use my mouth and hand, I don't know how many times he came, but it was frequently.

The videos of the sixth week took a turn for the dark and disturbed, the girls in these scenes had flesh full of red welts from harsh whippings, strange devices were inserted into pussies and asses that could barely fit them, electricity, water, plastic bags, all were used in various perverted ways to punish the girls for their tormentors pleasure. I think it was the drowning scenes which disturbed me most.

Thankfully Master confided that he didn't particularly enjoy that type of action and that these lessons were only to prepare me for the range of options that were available to those who would use me in the future. I was sort of relieved, he wouldn't put me through those tests, but I was also unhappy, he still hadn't fully committed to keeping me yet, I might still end up on the block being sold.

For my final lesson, I was dressed in a leather jumpsuit, it covered my entire body and had zippers which would free my mouth, eyes, ear, cock, ass. With all the zips done up, I could hear nothing, see nothing, smell nothing, it was complete sensory deprivation and I hated it.

The pulley on which I had been tied started to move down, I ended up on my knees, I felt the zipper over my mouth open and a cock entered it, I knew my Masters cock better than my own,I loved that cock and my tongue knew its ridges just as well as my eyes did. When he had deposited a serious load of come down my throat the zipper was closed and I went back into sensory hell.

I felt the cold air against my ass as the zipper was undone, a cane applied six swift strokes to it, before I was closed up again.

It could have been hours, it could have been days, I had no idea how long I hung in that hated jumpsuit, but I was free of it now, sitting naked on my Master's lap making out while his fingers continued to gently stretch my hole.

"You have gotten through more of the discipline course than any of my other girls ever have Erin," my Master complimented me, "I promised you a reward."

He held a small key in his hand, it took him a matter of seconds and a quick flick of his wrist to undo the chastity device which had tortured my cock for so long. His kiss deepened and his hand moved to my cock, it sprung to life almost immediately, second later, a huge wad of spunk exploded from its eye as I came.

My Master laughed. "I expected that, but from now on dear, you may only come when you are given permission, or it's back into chastity do you understand."

Shamefaced at my premature orgasm, I nodded, and put my head on my Master shoulder.

"Don't worry dear, your cock has just been freed after months of captivity, it's not unusual for a girl to have such a reaction, but remember, you must always ask permission before coming from now on."

I woke in Master arms, at the foot of the bed stood a young man in his early twenties, slim, but well muscled, "This is Kevin," Master explained, "You need to learn to properly top a man, as well as a woman."

While he was speaking Kevin had joined us on the bed, his mouth closed over my cock which rapidly grew, and I had trouble concentrating on the pleasure he was giving me and listening to my Master words.

"Kevin is another slut from my Harem, he is fully male, gay and submissive, he will be with us for six weeks, your job is to use him to further your education."

It was all very strange, within days I had Kevin bent over on the bed my cock pounding his ass, and yet I was still a virgin. He shuddered with pleasure as I released a wad of cum into his abused hole, and all I could think of was that I should be in his place, and Master in mine.

Kevin was an incredibly skilled fuck, I told Master I thought he used his ass better than Hazel, he laughed, agreed with me, and then we spit roasted the poor boy. I really enjoyed my time with him, but it also made me pine for the day when Master would allow to cross me over the final barrier.

All of my training took place in Masters dungeon, and with the exception of Hazel and Kevin, the only person I ever saw was Master, this was true except for just the one course in the curriculum, the one I truly hated.

I woke to the warmth of summer, I could hear the sounds of birds and insects, and I seemed to be resting on a pile of straw, the top of a split door was open, and daylight streamed through it.