Trophy - The Preys Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's awake."

The bottom of the door opened and two women in riding boots, jodhpurs, red jackets and holding riding crops stood looking down at me.

"I am Mistress of Horse Emily," the one on the right said, "This is the groom and trainer Lucy, welcome to Pony School."

I looked around in panic, I didn't know what Pony School was, but that could wait, where was my Master.

"You will be returned to your Master in six to eight weeks, depending on your progress, stand up Filly Erin, let's get your tack fitted."

They spent the morning picking and fitting, wrist restraints, bit and bridle, ponytail, body harness. Outside of the tack room I could see other girls being trained, "Filly Jessica," Mistress of Horse Emily pointed to a pony who was being ridden around a circuit, she was jumping over low fences, "we have high hopes for her to take a gold medal at the Hunts Show Trials next week." Her riding crop lashed over my ass, "Now pay attention."

The final bit of tack they fitted me with was another chastity device, I wouldn't be able to come until I passed this class, I wouldn't be able to see my Master either, I cried my self to sleep every night for the first week, my sobs were muffled by the sounds of Ponyboys rewards as they covered Pony girls in the adjacent stables. After that, I tried my best to learn every lesson as quickly as possible, it still took me eight weeks to graduate.

Weeks and classes rolled on, I learned about every way in which a woman could pleasure a man, and I came to Master them all, my body had taken the shape I was promised, I was Erin, I was hot, sexual, sensual and I loved my Master.

I was kneeling in front of him, unusually for this late in my training, I was completely naked.

"If you remember back to our very first day Erin, I told you that you were my trophy from a hunt."

I nodded, "Yes, Master," and he continued.

"Our group funds our hunts, at least partially, by training our captures and then selling them as premium sex slaves on the open market."

"You are fully trained up to the point I am allowed to take you, full penetrative sex, if you are ever allowed the pleasure, is a decision for your first owner to make, and not something I can grant."

I was shocked, for my first weeks here I had lived in fear that he would fuck me, and for my last weeks, I had lived with the disappointment that he hadn't. His fingers had fucked me often enough, even bringing me to orgasm once the hated chastity device had been disposed of, but I wanted his cock, I needed his cock, damn it, I had earned his cock.

"However, as your trainer, I am allowed an opportunity to buy out your contract for a set price, but you have a choice to make, if I sell you, you will know many men, many many men, live a life of pleasure and luxury, our girls are not just fuck toys, they are the supercars of sex slaves, the Ferraris, there to be used, yes, but also to be cared for, to be treasured, to be cherished.

"If I buy you, it will be to be my concubine, you will go behind the walls of my harem, you will be one of many, and I will be the only man who ever knows you."

"Choose?"

I fell to the floor, my face at his feet, "I love you, Master, I want to be able to serve you fully, please allow me to be your concubine."

"Good."

I was still in the same room I had occupied for most of a year now, but I knew that soon I would be leaving it behind me forever. I was sitting on my Master's knee on a comfortable couch, he was casually fondling me as we spoke to the woman on the TV screen, and I purred with contentment.

"Next Mademoiselle."

A girl with my statistics, 36-28-36, came out wearing yet another white silk wedding dress, this one was short, barely to thigh level, there were two soft platforms upon which her naked breasts rested, the dress had no back below the waist, her panties were completely visible, it was the first dressed which screamed virgin slut bride to me.

He felt me stir in his arms, as I intently looked at the screen, "That one? Are you sure Erin?" he asked me.

"Yes Master, that's the one."

"Very well," he kissed me thoroughly then addressed the woman on the TV, "Can it be ready by Saturday morning mademoiselle, my little treasure here vibrates with anticipation for her wedding night, and I wouldn't want her waiting too long."

"Every girl does Monsieur, it will be delivered on Saturday morning, schedule your service."

The End

I stood before fifty of Masters friends, all were accompanied by a slave in various stages of dress, some were girls like me, some were the other type of girl, and a few boys were scattered in the mix.

I was in my wedding dress, my wedding veil, and nothing else. No stockings, no shoes, no panties. Well not quite, plush white handcuffs rested on my wrist and ankles, between them a solid silver chain, currently, they were unlocked.

The Master of Ceremonies cleared his throat and the room turned to silence, my Master strutted down the aisle and the room turned to applause.

My Master reached me, he knelt before me to close the handcuffs at my feet, then he rose and closed the handcuffs at my wrists, a hand on my shoulder pushed me to my knees, I could feel the cold air from the A/C on my exposed ass, but that was not why my body trembled.

"Member of the hunt," The Master of Ceremonies said, "We are here today to witness the willing Concubinage of Slut Erin to her Master, Carl of the Hunt.

"Slut Erin was taken as fair game in the hunt, she had been trained to please men in our method, she has graduated with honors, and is certified as fully ready for use.

"Rather than be put to auction for fair market value, she has been claimed by Master Carl as his prize, for the set figure of one million dollars, does any member object?"

Silence, blessed silence, I wasn't sure what would happen if someone objected, the Master refused to tell me, but I had it feeling it wouldn't be good, and it would involve violence.

"Master Carl, do you still claim this slut as your Trophy?"

"I do."

"Slut Erin, do you willingly accept Concubinage to Master Carl."

"I do."

"The approval of the hunt being received, and the willingness of the parties witnessed, Slut Erin, you may enter into your new life."

My Master reached out and lifted the thin veil off my face, I reached over and undid the fly of his pants, his cock needed no encouragement from me, it was huge and hard already and I greedily took it into my mouth as I knelt on the cushion in front of him.

While I worked on my Master, I could hear the signs of sex from all around me, the audience had joined in, mostly oral, but pussies and assess were being pounded too, I was slightly jealous of those sluts.

I heard the first groan of orgasms, soon after a Hunt member, naked from the waist down approached us, his slut stood to his side and slightly behind him, her hands cupped, he dipped his fingers into them then traced a symbol with his own spunk on my exposed tits.

"Welcome to the Hunt family, Erin," he told me, before moving aside for the next in line. With my mouth full of my Master's cock I could only thank him with my eyes, which quickly returned to gaze up loving at the man who now owned me body and soul.

The next in line greeted me "Welcome to the Hunt family, Erin," he chooses to place his symbol on my forehead. One by one each of the fifty approached to greet me.

In the thousands of times over the last year that I had serviced my Master, manually or orally, he had never taken more, and never take less than fifteen minutes, I never did find out the significance of the number fifteen to my Master, today he had to last until the fiftieth member had drawn his symbol on me.

I was fairly comfortable, my knees rested on a thick cushion, but my jaw was a little sore and my tongue felt like it had had a dental scrapping, it was getting close to ninety minutes before the last one walked away from us. My Masters faced had been strained in concentration for most of that time, soon a wide smile crossed his face and he pulled my hair back, shooting a load of come over my face.

The crowd went wild, Master pulled my veil back down, helped me to my feet and we made our way down the aisle through the continuing mass orgy.

A stretch Limo drove us to his Chataue, "Are you worried about losing your virginity?" He asked me.

I was sitting on his lap again, I nodded "A little Master, but it's because I've wanted you for such a long time, and I don't want to disappoint you."

"Don't worry," he kissed me very softly, "I've very experienced, it won't be difficult for you, and you won't disappoint me."

I stood at the side of the bed, drinking from a champagne flute, my Master pointed above our heads, it was only then that I noticed the blinking red lights of the camera.

"The orgy back at the reception will continue until dawn, your first time will be broadcast back to the members of the Hunt, but after that, the rest of the night will be private."

I was still dressed in my wedding gown, the palm of his hand resting lightly against my naked ass, "Are you ready sweetheart," he asked me as he maneuvered me over to the bed.

I lay back, my legs spread to allow him to lie between then while he made out with me, I shook a little as I watched him sit back on his knees and pour a generous amount of lube from a bottle on to the palm of his hands, then his fingers began to explore my cock, I came in seconds.

My cock did not go down, no sooner had the last gasp of spunk escaped my orgasm, than his fingers were inside me, preparing me for what was to come, this was it, his cock head slipped inside me and I gasped.

"That's it, sweetheart, let me know how it feels."

I stretched my legs wide hoping to make it easier for him to fuck me, I could feel the strain on my thighs as I trembled underneath him, he slid further and further inside me, within seconds I was cock full.

"Now your final lessons begins", he told me as he began to fuck me in earnest, I screamed my pleasure under him, I was riding on top of the sea of pleasure as his piledriver cock steamed into my virgin hole, he pumped me with vigour, his broad smile never left his face, even as sweat began to roll down his forehead with the effort.

After fifteen minutes of vigours fucking in the missionary position, I felt the salve of a large load of spunk cover and paste the inside of my asshole for the first time.

He displayed my no longer virgin ass, his cum leaking out of it, to the camera, and the Red light stopped blinking. He pulled me into him and handed me another glass of celebratory champagne. "You're fully a woman now," he told me.

A short time later we stood by the side of the bed again, I undid the clasp behind my neck, my dress fell to the floor, and I stepped out of it, he handed me a set of White Virginal Bridal Lingerie "Do you recognize it" he asked me.

I nodded, it was the set that I had first worn so long ago during my training, I dressed quickly and then finished my champagne. I handed him my glass, he took it, set it down then bent me over the bed. I had only been wearing these panties for a few minutes and he had already expertly removed and dropped them to the floor, almost immediately I felt his cock ram it's way inside my still resistant ass, I was in for a long glorious night.