Trophy Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers

Victoria reached under her visor and wiped her eyes.

"I don't want to know," she whispered.

"No! Stop! You're hurting me!"

The two women looked at each another.

"That's getting closer," Belkys said through trembling teeth.

"Let's go. Now."

Victoria sprinted around the edge of the clearing, with Belkys fast on her heels. They were no longer running away from the shouts, but instead in a broader arc that took them parallel to the stream before curving away from it. They stayed in the shadows at all times, even when it meant running through a clump of briar vines.

"Ouch! Fuck!" Belkys cried. "God damn it! I didn't see that shit. I'm all scratched up."

"Just keep running. I'll look at it when we've put some more distance between us and the hunters."

"Unless you have a first aid kit shoved up your ass, it isn't going to matter. Don't even think about stopping."

The two women continued running for the next thirty minutes. They circumnavigated the clearing until they reached the point furthest from the stream, then they turned in and set off deep into the woods. When Victoria felt that they had put sufficient distance between themselves and the hunters, she held up her and slowed to a brisk walk.

"What are you doing?" Belkys implored. "We have to keep running!"

"We can't continue at this pace. We're almost out of water, and I don't see any sign of another watering hole within sight. We'll walk for ten minutes and then run for ten minutes until we find more water."

"And then what?"

"I don't know. I'm playing it by ear."

"That's your plan?" Belkys stared at Victoria, her eyes blazing in anger.

"Do you have a better one?"

"Yes. We run. And run. And never stop running. They're carrying their rifles, ammo, water bottles, lunches, and whatever additional supplies they could stuff into their kit bags. They can't catch us if we just keep running. There's no way any of them are in better condition than us. We should be running circles around them."

"What did you just say?"

"We keep running."

"No. About running in circles?"

"I said we should be running circles around them."

"That's it! We'll circle back--get behind them."

"Why? That sounds risky. We should just outrun them. I know we can do it."

"Listen to me, Belkys. They won't be expecting it. We need water. We aren't going to survive another three hours out here without it. We lead them another half mile in that direction, and then circle back to the stream. They'll spend the rest of the afternoon going off in that direction looking for us, and we can just hide out in one of those big trees back there. They'll never find us. It's perfect."

"I'd rather keep running."

"You'll end up in the hospital with an IV in your arm and some hunter's cum leaking out of your violated ass. Is that what you want? Now come on."

"Alright. But this better work."

"Don't worry. They'll never expect us to show up behind them."

The two women ran for a half mile, then turned to the north. Using the sun as a guide, Victoria led them in a long, wide arc that took them first north and then east, until they eventually reached the stream they had crossed over an hour earlier. On at least three occasions they heard the screams of women being taken down or simply being taken, but in each case the sounds were coming from the west. And in each case, the screams originated further and further from their isolated location.

When they reached the stream, Victoria waded into the knee-deep water and stood still for several seconds while she caught her breath. She dipped her empty bottle into the gently flowing water and filled it; Belkys did the same a few feet downstream. The two women drank thirstily from their bottles, and then bent over to refill them again. Belkys stood up, but Victoria crouched over the water and let loose a stream of piss.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Belkys stared at Victoria with her jaw hanging open.

"Sorry--I've been holding this for two hours."

"You couldn't go behind a tree or something?"

"What's the big deal? And anyway, this will wash the scent away."

"Whatever."

"Hey, if you've got to go, now is the time."

"No thank you. I'll wait."

Splat!

A paintball whizzed over Victoria's head and exploded against a tree trunk next to the river bank.

"Run!" Belkys yelled.

The two women splashed across the stream and ducked behind a row of trees lining the river.

Splat! Splat! Splat!

Three more paintballs exploded against the tree trunks. Victoria glanced down to examine the paint stains on either side of the trunk. Orange, orange, and orange--just one hunter, so far. There might still be a way out of here.

"I knew it was a mistake coming back here," Belkys whispered through clenched teeth. "We're fucked."

"Maybe not," Victoria whispered. "These trees run at least a hundred yards along the river bank. If we stay low and move silently, we might be able to get out of this."

"You go first," Belkys responded. She bent over to check her shoelaces, then looked up at Victoria. "I'll follow."

Victoria looked back at Belkys, crouched low to the ground, and then sped off along the tree line. Moving silently over the pine needles blanketing the ground, Victoria reached the first tree and paused. She looked over her shoulder to see Belkys catching up, and then sped off toward the next tree. The two women repeated their start and stop movements until they reached the last tree lining the stream.

Crouching behind a pine tree, Victoria held her finger to her lips and then pointed at a large tree twenty yards away. Belkys peered in the direction indicated by Victoria's finger and shook her head from side to side.

"It's too far," she whispered. "We'll never make it."

"It's our only choice," Victoria replied. "If we stay here, we're done. We have to keep moving."

"There's no cover for twenty yards. They'll pick us off one at a time."

"We're harder to hit when we're moving. We're sitting ducks right here."

"I know. Damn it. Go. I'll be right behind you."

Victoria took a quick drink of water and then took off at a full sprint. Belkys followed, five seconds behind. Just as Belkys reached the cover of the tree, a flurry of paintballs exploded against the trunk.

Splat! Splat! Splat! Splat!

"Fuck!" Belkys snarled. "Now what? We're pinned."

"Hold on a second. Give me a minute to figure something out."

Victoria stood up straight so as to reduce her profile and make as small a target as possible.

Splat! Splat! Splat! Splat!

Another flurry of paintballs sprayed the tree trunk. Belkys turned to peer around the tree trunk, while mimicking Victoria's upright, erect stance.

Splat! Splat! Splat! Splat!

Belkys stepped backward, pressing her torso against Victoria's body in an attempt to minimize her exposure to the shooter. Victoria sucked air between her teeth as she felt Belkys' sweaty, bulbous ass cheeks pressed against her crotch. She felt her body flush and her nipples stiffen. She knew it was only a matter of time before the two of them were taken, and somehow that thought--combined with the proximity of Belkys' nubile flesh pressing against her skin--sent a shiver down her spine.

Victoria was aware of her warm breath caressing Belkys' neck every time she exhaled. She inhaled the younger woman's warm, moist aroma. She pressed her body against Belkys' smooth, slick skin, marveling at her feminine curves and firm muscle tone. She's quite a specimen--curvy yet athletic, firm but feminine. Victoria raised an arm and wrapped it around Belkys' waist. She flattened her palm, spread her fingers, and traced a circle over Belkys' flat, tight stomach. The younger woman sucked in a gulp of hot, moist air and stiffened her body in response.

"Victoria," Belkys whispered, "what are you doing?"

"Shhhhhhh," Victoria responded. "I have a plan."

Victoria glided her hand over Belky's tummy, tracing a circle in an ever-widening arc. She brushed her palm over the brunette's shaved mound, pausing for a fraction of second while her index finger lingered over her clit. Victoria raised her arm and cupped Belkys' breast just long enough to provoke a reaction from her tan-colored nipple.

"So what's your plan?" Belkys hissed. "Put on a girl-girl show and distract the hunters into dropping their weapons? I didn't figure you for a lady licker."

"I can't tell you the plan, yet," Victoria nuzzled Belkys' neck as she pinched her nipple. "But I'm afraid you're not going to like it."

"Why do you say that? I'm enjoying it so far." Belkys eased her stance and released the tension from her muscles. She shifted her weight on the balls of her feet, and then leaned back into Victoria.

"Belkys."

"Yes."

"I'm really sorry."

Victoria pushed Belkys with all of her strength. The younger woman emerged from the cover of the tree and stumbled to the ground. She was immediately struck by a flurry of paintballs splattering orange paint all over her legs, stomach, and helmet.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" Belkys screamed. "You bitch! You fucking bitch!"

Victoria took off running at full speed.

"I'm sorry! I'm really sorry! Please forgive me!" she called back in Belkys' direction.

Belkys laid on the ground in stunned silence as Victoria disappeared into a thicket of trees. Her perfect body was covered by a mosaic of bright red welts and florescent orange paint. A moment later, her hunter arrived to claim his prize. Belkys looked up at her captor. He was a large man dressed in camouflage fatigues, with a matching hat, a backpack, and a paintball gun slung over his shoulder. He reached into his bag and pulled out a bottle of cold water which he offered to Belkys. A flood of tears streamed down her cheeks.

* * * *

Victoria collapsed against a tree trunk. The rough bark scratched her tender skin, but the discomfort didn't faze her in the slightest. The burning in her throat and lungs, and the pain in her calves far exceeded the minimal inconvenience of tree bark scratching her already scratched, chafed, and sun burned skin. Thin trickles of dried blood streaked her torso, forearms and thighs as a result of trampling through brush interspersed with thorny vines. Sweat, dust and grime covered every square inch of skin.

She was out of water, and had no idea where to find another a fresh source. She had been running and brisk walking for almost two hours. Two hours since I betrayed Belkys. Two hours of her captor subjecting her to who knows what kind of abuse. I hope he's treating her with kindness. I hope he's treating her better than I was treated my first time. I hope--hell, I know it's not at all likely.

It had been over an hour since she heard a woman's cries. Odds were pretty good that she was the last surviving prey. Still, Victoria was being pursued, and she knew it. A single hunter--probably the only one in the area--had her in his sights. No matter how hard she pushed herself and no matter how silently she glided through the woods, her pursuer continued to close the distance. Three times in the last half hour he managed to squeeze off a shot, the last of which missed her by mere inches. He continues to shoot a single shot instead peppering me with a flurry. Either he's running out of ammo, or he's taunting me. One of us is in serious trouble.

She glanced at her watch. Just over one more hour to go. One more hour, and I will have earned the title of The One Not Taken. One more hour, and I'll never have to do this again. One more hour, and Lincoln is guaranteed membership until he graduates to senior status at age 40.

Victoria took a deep breath, glanced to her left and right, and jumped out from behind the tree. A paint ball struck the tree trunk; an explosion of yellow paint marked the precise spot where she had been standing one second earlier. That was too fucking close! He's almost on me. She forced her legs to work despite the pain stabbing her calves with every step. A branch snapped against her wrist, causing her grip to falter as her water bottle fell to the ground. She didn't have time to stop and retrieve it, so she continued running. God damn it! Now I'm fucked.

She spotted a fallen tree trunk forty yards ahead and sprinted for it. She didn't really have a plan, but guessed that the broad trunk would give her a few seconds of cover and the opportunity to formulate something. The only sound she heard as she scampered through the woods was the sound of her feet rustling the dead leaves and her own labored breathing. If her pursuer was making any noise, it was not as loud as the ruckus she was creating.

As she rounded the base of the tree trunk, she fell into a pit littered with dried leaves and broken branches. The pit had been formed when the tree was uprooted. Had she not been looking over her shoulder, she might have seen it and avoided falling into it. But in her panic she forgot to look down, causing her to fall with a thud that almost knocked the wind from her lungs. Fuck! That hurt. At least I didn't break any bones.

She scrambled out of the pit and crouched behind the immense tree trunk. She strained to hear any sign of her pursuer, but the only sounds reaching her ears were those of the birds singing in the tree branches overhead. Did I lose him? Yes? Maybe?

A paintball smacked against the tree trunk, leaving a yellow stain on the ancient, rotting bark. Victoria flattened herself against the ground and looked for her next destination. Again, one shot. He keeps firing single shots. She spotted a pile of rocks about twenty yards behind the tree. It's not much, but it's something. I have to keep moving. I have to make him expend all his ammo. That means he has to keep firing--and I have to give him something to fire at.

Naked and prone, Victoria crawled across the forest floor commando-style in the direction of the rock pile. She calculated that the thickness of the tree trunk would provide her sufficient cover until she was within ten feet of the rocks. After that, I better get damn lucky.

Much to her surprise, Victoria reached the rocks without her pursuer firing a shot. She scrambled behind the largest rock and flattened her back against it. Her heart was pounding with as much fury as it had any time throughout the day. Why isn't he shooting? He had to see me. Did I lose him? No, not possible. Did something happen to him? Or is he finally out of ammo?

Victoria forced herself to contain the enthusiasm that last thought engendered. The rules of the Great Hunt allowed only one method of taking down prey: paintball. A single shot to the head or torso, or three shots to the legs or arms were required. Each hunter was allowed as much ammo as he could carry, but he was limited to a single color of his own choosing. The fact that she was seeing only yellow paint meant that she was most likely being pursued by a single hunter. If there's only one hunter left, then I'm the last target.

She caught her breath and then looked around for her next destination. There was nothing in any direction that looked promising. The rocks shielding her from the hunter had also shielded her view as she was crawling toward them. She hadn't seen that behind the rocks was fifty yards of open field I can't go that way. Left or right are the only options.

Victoria picked up a fist-sized rock and threw it into a clump of trees to her left. Nothing happened. She waited five minutes and then threw another rock to the right. Again, there was no response. Maybe I did lose him.

Victoria eased her head over the rock, one inch at a time. Her eyes darted from side to side as she searched for any sign of movement. Nothing.

Splat! An explosion of yellow paint covered her visor. She stood up as a second paintball struck her thigh and a third hit her left breast.

"Ow! Fuck! You got me, alright! Stop shooting!" she screamed.

A tear ran down her cheek as she waited for her captor to show himself. I was so close. Just like last year, so fucking close. And now? Fuck!

Victoria collapsed against the rocks and felt all the energy drain from her body. For the first time all day she became fully aware of all the pain and injuries she suffered. The burning, cramping pain in her calves was the worst, but there were so many others, including the dull ache in her lower back; the scrapes on her knees and elbows; the multitude of scratches and small cuts that could be found just about anywhere she cared to look; insect bites; and the one that annoyed her the most, her sunburned skin. Really? Sunburn in northern Michigan? In the woods? All of that was nothing compared to the abuse she knew was forthcoming. At least I'll only have to endure it for an hour. Poor Belkys is well into her third hour. And those flabby women taken at the very start of the Hunt--they're getting almost six hours of torment. Is it really worth it?

She stood in place and waited for the hunter to come and claim her, but no one appeared. After five minutes of waiting, she grew impatient.

"You can come out now," she called into the forest. "You don't have to hide any more. You got me."

The only response was a bird singing in the distance.

Just as she was about to turn around and start walking back to the starting point, a hand tapped her on the shoulder.

"Ah!" she screamed. "Where did you come from?"

"Sorry to startle you, ma'am," answered a tall, handsome man wearing a green tank top, camouflage pants, and a matching hat. "I had to go back a ways to retrieve my gear. Here's some water."

Victoria eyes widened as she reached for the condensation-covered bottle, opened it, and chugged it down without pausing. In the first moments following her capture in past Hunts she attempted to cover her nudity with her hands and arms, but experience taught her that was an exercise in futility. She didn't cringe when her captor's eyes roamed over her naked body--not even when they paused to stare at her pubic mound.

"How did you," she gasped between gulps, "keep it so cold?"

"I have a small cooler. There's more in there, so drink as much as you need."

"Thank you. I'm so thirsty. I ran out of water an hour ago."

"I know. That's why I had to hurry up and take you down. I knew you were going to be suffering dehydration if I let you go much longer."

"Let me go?"

"I could have taken you down several times, but I enjoy the chase too much. Now, if you'll follow me, I'll take you to my camp."

"Camp? When did you have time to set up a camp?"

"About three hours ago. Once your friend went down and I knew that you were going to be the final target, I set up a campsite and spent the rest of the afternoon herding you toward it. You covered close to nine miles on foot, but you were never more than a mile from my camp. Any time you were close to breaking free of my perimeter, I fired off a shot and made you change your direction."

"So, you were toying with me like a cat with a mouse?"

"You could say that. But don't feel bad, I always take down the final target. That's my job--I'm the goalie, you could say. I'm John, by the way."

"Victoria. Pleased to meet you, John."

"Likewise, Victoria. Now, if you'll come with me?"

John tugged Victoria by the elbow and led her in the direction of the fallen tree. Just before reaching the spot where she had fallen, he turned her to the left and led her over a rise. They walked another hundred yards before stopping in a small clearing with a massive oak tree in the center. A backpack, a small cooler, and several coils of rope were hidden in the tall grass beneath the oak. John reached into the backpack and pulled out a small video camera and a telescoping tri-pod. He set the camera on the tri-pod, pointed the camera in Victoria's direction, and switched it on.

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers