Trophy Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers

"What's that for?" Victoria asked.

"I'm going to videotape the next part."

"So you can show the other Club members?"

"No. This is for my wife."

"Your wife?" Victoria nearly choked between gulps of water.

"Yes. I imagine that you and your husband won't discuss what goes on this weekend. He's back home doing his own thing, hunting down some wife from another part of the country, while you're up running from the Chicago Chapter, and whatever happens during that twenty-four hour period will remain secret."

"Of course."

"My wife and I are a little different. We like to share our experiences. She'll tell me everything that happened to her, and then I'll tell her all about my weekend. Last year she surprised me with a video camera and asked me to record what happens so we can watch it together. We had the best sex ever when I showed her the video."

"I don't think that's allowed."

"There's no rule against it. You can have your husband check on it, but that would mean telling him what you did. To tell you the truth, I was surprised to find out that videotaping isn't prohibited, but that's probably because no one else has thought of it--yet."

Victoria started to respond, but John cut her off.

"Enough talk. Time to get started. First, this is for you." John reached into his backpack and pulled out a small package, which he handed to Victoria.

"What am I supposed to do with this?"

"You know what to do with it. Don't tell me you've never seen a butt plug before."

Victoria's face flushed. Good thing I lubed up my asshole before coming out here. She struggled with the wrapper, but managed to find a nick in the plastic clamshell packaging and ripped it open. She removed the small vinyl butt plug, poured some water over it to rinse it off, and then bent over and pushed it into her asshole.

"Wow, that sure went in easily. I guess you have some experience with backdoor deliveries."

"Let's just say that I have a self-lubricating asshole. Don't ask me what I use for a lubricant. You really don't want to know."

She didn't know if the butt plug was the entirety of John's intentions toward her ass, or merely the precursor for what was to come. Either way, she hoped that her false bravado would temper his aggression. Note to self--squirting Vaseline up my ass is a necessary preparation for future Hunts.

John reached a second time into his backpack and pulled out two plastic strips. He snapped one snugly around Victoria's left wrist, spun her around, and then slipped the second one through the loop before snapping it around her right wrist. Her arms securely bound behind her back, he put his hands on her head and pushed her to her knees.

"This isn't necessary," she said with a note of anxiety in her voice. "I'm not going anywhere. I promise."

"Oh, I know that," John replied. "There's nowhere you could go that I wouldn't catch you. Chasing you down a second time would be an annoyance--an annoyance we don't have time for."

Victoria gulped.

"Let's get a good look at you," he said as he reached for the chin strap securing her helmet. He unbuckled the strap, removed the helmet, and tossed it to the ground. Victoria's first instinct was to shake her head and tousle her hair, but the matted, sweaty, natural blond mane barely moved.

"Mmm-mmm. You are a pretty little thing, aren't you?"

Uncertain as to whether her bravado had the desired effect, Victoria tried a different tack by adopting a submissive tone.

"I'm glad you think so. I'll look much better for you tonight once I'm all cleaned up and dressed in my gown."

"You're already a looker. A pretty gown isn't going to improve your appearance all that much. The only thing that could make a woman as beautiful as you look even better is a hard cock in her mouth."

John unzipped his pants, pulled out his manhood, grabbed a fistful of Victoria's hair, and shoved his semi-erect cock down her throat. With his hand tightly clutching a knot of hair on the back of her head, the thickening shaft swelled in Victoria's mouth. She strained to open her jaws enough so that her teeth were not scraping the hardening flesh expanding her oral cavity. Saliva oozed out from the corners of her mouth as the rigid shaft poked the back of her throat. John did not move--nor did he permit Victoria to move--until his cock was fully erect.

Once his cock had swollen to it's full length and girth, John guided Victoria's head back and forth across his shaft. The massive hand gripping her hair pushed her head forward and then pulled it backward in a relentless series of repetitive motions. Streams of saliva dripped from his cock and ran from her chin to her belly every time John pulled her face from his groin. Bound, on her knees, and held by his powerful hand, Victoria felt more helpless than at any other time in her life.

This is my reward? I lasted longer than any of those other bitches, and this is what I get? I would have been better off going down when Belkys went out.

Her jaws were straining to contain the thick shaft stabbing in and out of her mouth. The pain in her lower back was getting worse, and she didn't know how much longer she could maintain her position. What will he do to me if I pass out?

Victoria never learned the answer to that question. John grunted, held her head against his groin, and pumped his seed into her mouth. Five spurts filled her cheeks with his thick, salty cream. Her first instinct was to swallow the entire load, but a nagging voice in the back of her mind convinced her to wait for further instructions.

John relaxed his grip on her hair, pulled her head from his groin, and smiled.

"What are you waiting for? Swallow it."

She gulped once as the entire load slid down her throat. John opened a bottle of water and held it to her lips.

"Go ahead and wash it down," he said.

He poured a trickle of ice cold water into mouth. If his intention was for Victoria to rinse her mouth, she ignored him. Victoria swallowed several gulps of the cool, clean liquid before closing her mouth and turning her head. John capped the bottle, returned it to the cooler, and then retrieved his backpack once again. Now what?

"Stand up," he commanded.

Victoria struggled to her feet, desperate to stand without falling over.

John opened a pocket knife and cut one of the plastic straps holding her wrists behind her back. Victoria flexed her arms, thankful for the opportunity to relieve the pain in her shoulders. Before the feeling entirely returned to her arms, however, John snapped on a new strap. This time, her arms were bound in the front. That's some improvement, I guess.

John reached over her head and pulled a nylon rope that she had not noticed before. The rope was looped over a branch ten feet above her head. He tied the hanging rope to her wrist straps, and then walked to where the remaining rope was coiled in the grass. He pulled on the rope until her arms were fully extended above her head, and then tied the rope to a tree branch behind her.

"Why are you doing this?" Victoria cried. "It isn't necessary. I won't run off. I promise."

"I'll be right back," John replied. "Try to stay out of trouble."

John disappeared into the forest, but returned two minutes later. He was carrying a supple green tree branch covered in green leaves. He opened his knife and trimmed the leaves and smaller branches from it, leaving a thin switch approximately four feet in length.

"No, no, no," Victoria moaned, her eyes widening in terror. "You can't do this. It's against the rules of the Hunt. You'll be discharged from the club."

"The rules state that I can't mark you or damage you, and that your safety is my responsibility. I'm required to treat any minor injuries, and request evacuation if you need medical assistance."

"You can't..."

"You're safe with me, Victoria. I promise."

"No, please John, don't do this. I'm begging you. Please."

"Enough discussion. Time to play."

Smack!

With deliberate slowness, John walked around the bound Victoria. He completed two revolutions, and then snapped the switch across Victoria's ass when he was out of her field of vision.

"Ow! Stop!"

Smack!

The switch struck her left thigh.

"Ow! Enough!"

"Spread your legs."

"No! Stop it, asshole!"

Smack!

The switch struck her right thigh.

"Spread your legs."

"Fuck you!"

Smack!

The switch struck her left thigh.

"God damn it! Stop hitting me!"

"Or what?"

"Excuse me?"

"If I don't stop whipping you, what are you going to do?"

Victoria's eyes blazed and her nostrils flared. A drop of perspiration dripped off her face and landed on her breast. John stopped circling and stood in front of her.

"I'll..." She spat out the words.

"Go on. This should be good."

"I'll...I..."

A half smirk formed on the right side of John's face.

"Just as I thought. There's nothing you can do. You're helpless, and you know it. I know it, and now you know I know it, so you can stop the nonsense."

Victoria took a step forward and then launched herself with all of her strength in John's direction. The rope gave a few inches before snapping taut, but not before she raised both feet and thrust them into John's crotch. The plastic straps dug into her wrists as the rope strained against her full suspended weight.

"Aghhhhh!" She cried.

John doubled over for just a second, then straightened his torso first and his neck last. Victoria saw the top of his head and then his face. With his eyes aflame, he glared at Victoria.

John's upper lip quivered, and then he burst into laughter.

"Not bad, my little prey, not bad," John chuckled. "You surprised me. I didn't think you had it in you."

"There's plenty more where that came from."

"Oh, I'm sure there is."

"Just try me."

"Don't worry. I intend to."

Smack!

The switch struck her right breast.

"Owww!" Victoria screamed. "Is that the best you can do?"

Smack!

The switch struck her left breast.

"Oww! Enough! You're such a prick!"

Smack!

The switch struck her right calve.

"Asshole!"

Smack!

The switch struck her abdomen.

"Ow! Are you finished?"

"Hardly."

Smack! Smack! Smack!

The switch struck Victoria's right foot, right forearm, and left shoulder.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!"

Tears streamed down her cheeks, but she refused to cry.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

The switch struck Victoria's lower back, upper thigh, and her left butt cheek.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! No more! Stop! You're hurting me, you dick! God, you're such an asshole."

John threw the switch down and turned again to his backpack. He withdrew a box of baby wipes, opened it, and began cleaning the dirt and grime from Victoria. With unexpected gentleness he wiped her face, washed her neck and shoulders, and then cleaned her back. He cleaned her chest, her stomach, her crotch, and her ass. He cleaned both legs, from her hips to her ankles. When he was done he cut the rope, cut the plastic straps, and washed her arms and hands.

"Don't move."

Victoria stood in silence. John removed a jar of aloe cream from his backpack and applied it to Victoria's skin. With the same gentle touch he used to bathe her, John applied the cooling balm to every inch of her skin. When he was finished, he returned the jar to the backpack and removed a folded plastic sheet. He opened it and spread it on the ground.

"Lie here," he commanded.

"No."

"Victoria," John implored.

"Fuck you. I'm not going to lie down so you can beat me some more. I'm heading back to the hotel."

"That's not up to you."

"I'm through, John. I didn't sign up for this."

"What you believe you did or didn't sign up for is of no interest to me. None whatsoever. What you need to consider is that if I radio in a report, your husband will be removed from the Hunt and his membership will be instantly revoked. I don't know how important that is to him, but that isn't my concern. Consider your next action very carefully."

Victoria glared at John with eyes that would stop a grizzly bear in its tracks.

"Hand me another bottle of water," she ordered with a tinge of iron in her voice. "If I'm going to be your prisoner, then you are going to take care of me properly."

"Oh, I intend to take care of you, lady. You can count on that."

John reached into the cooler and removed another bottle of water. He twisted it open and then handed it to Victoria. Victoria took the bottle and drained it in two long gulps.

"Can I have another?" she asked, handing the empty bottle to John.

"Of course, but you might want to slow down a little. I'm running low."

John retrieved another bottle which Victoria also drained in a matter of seconds.

"Another?" he asked.

"No thanks. I'm good." Now it's just a matter of time.

John pointed to the plastic sheet and made a sweeping motion with his arm. Victoria stepped to the center of the sheet and then lowered herself to the ground.

What John did next shocked Victoria even more than being switched. He knelt between her legs, pushed her thighs apart, and nibbled all over her mound. He kissed the inner thighs, her outer lips, and everywhere else from the edges of her slit to her belly button. He kissed her bikini area with an unexpected tenderness that belied both his size and the lashing she received just a few minutes earlier.

Victoria knew that her pussy was already wet--the long naked chase, the capture, and even the switching had caused her body to generate a considerable amount of moisture between her thighs. The rather strong aroma tickling her nostrils made tactile confirmation unnecessary. But John's gentle oral assault was causing copious quantities of her juices to flow inside her already slushy pussy. No need to worry about him tearing me. That big cock is going to slip into me like a runner sliding into home.

With that thought, Victoria realized for the first time that she was looking forward to penetration with more eagerness than trepidation. The butt plug stretching her anus was filling a void, but she was accustomed to the sensation. She needed something more. No. I won't allow myself to enjoy it. I won't give him the satisfaction.

John continued kissing all over her crotch, yet it was apparent to Victoria that his failure to kiss or lick the area where she most needed to be kissed and licked had to be intentional. John moved in a pattern that brought his mouth closer and closer to her pink parts, yet somehow never touched her slit before returning his attention to her inner thighs. God damn, he's driving me crazy.

Victoria's desire grew at the same pace as her frustration. She wiggled her butt and lifted her hips in a fruitless effort to create contact between John's tongue and her slit. Each time John simply pulled his head back, and then resumed licking where he had left off before the interruption.

"Lick me, damn it! Eat my pussy!"

"Excuse me?"

"Nothing. Shut up."

John ignored her. Instead, he lifted her ass off the plastic sheet, placed her knees over his shoulders, and resumed kissing her everywhere except where she most needed to be kissed.

Lick me! Please! I want to cum! No! I don't. I won't. God damn it.

John lifted his mouth from her thigh.

"Before we leave the hotel tomorrow morning, you will experience sexual ecstacy unlike anything you have known before. But that won't happen until you learn how to beg."

"Beg? Ha. Never, bitch. This mama don't beg." Please! Please lick my pussy!

John resumed kissing her inner thighs.

"You can...stop...now. You're...wasting...your time." Lick me, asshole!

John continued kissing her mound.

"Are you...finished?" Oh god, I want to cum. Please, god damn it, please!

John paused. He looked up and locked eyes with her.

"Victoria, women like you are used to getting whatever you want in life, no matter the cost. You see it, you ask for it, and it's yours. If someone tells you 'no,' you have a fit and get it anyway. You have no concept of what it means to earn something. Tonight, you're going to learn. Tonight, you're going to do things my way, or you are going to do without."

"I'll tell you what I could do without, and that's hearing any more of the shit coming out of your mouth." Oh fuck, why did I say that?

"The more you talk and curse and refuse to acknowledge your predicament, the longer your needs will go unfulfilled."

"What needs? The only thing I need right now is a hot shower and a meal. If you can't provide either of those, then what use do I have for you?" Shut up, damn it. Just shut up.

"Victoria, tonight you will be surrounded by women giving and receiving pleasure in every way imaginable. All of them will be enjoying a cock or two or three, and all of them will experience orgasms of one sort or another. Some of them multiple times. All of them, that is, except you. They're all going to wonder why it is that your hunter has no desire to fuck you. And when they ask, I'll just tell them that I've had week old fish that was less rancid than you."

"Fine by me. I'd rather fuck a homeless bum than have your dick in me."

Time for my little surprise, asshole. Victoria tried to relax her bladder, but nothing happened. She shifted her hips and fidgeted, but still nothing. Why can't I pee? Am I that dehydrated? Fuck, I drank all that water for nothing.

John pursed his lips and blew a stream of cool air over Victoria's clit. He moved his face to within inches of her slit, but passed over it and licked her belly button.

"Ungh!"

"What was that?" he asked.

"Nothing!" Lick me, mother fucker!

With his lips still pressed against her belly button, John reached for the butt plug. He grabbed it by the base and gently tugged at it--not enough to pull it out, but just enough to create pressure on Victoria's anus from the inside. He tugged on it several times, as though he were testing her grip on the vinyl apparatus.

"What are you doing?"

John's tongue in her belly button and the tugging on her asshole created a range of sensations that Victoria had never before experienced. It was several seconds before she even knew if she liked the feeling. She felt a curious mixture of sexual pleasure and mild nausea, with both stimuli competing to assert control. Just as the sexual pleasure was becoming predominant, John pulled the butt plug from her ass. A wave of pleasure tore through her body, and then disappeared.

"Unhhh! What did you do?"

John didn't answer her. Instead, he curled his tongue into a spear and stabbed Victoria's warm wet tunnel. His tongue was neither long enough nor wide enough to do what she needed done, but it sent her light years closer to her goal.

"Mmmmm!" That's it. Lick me.

John flattened his tongue and slid it up and down her slit. Victoria knew her pussy was far from fresh, but the strong aroma arising from her crotch was like an afterburner when coupled with the wet tongue between her lips. She felt her senses rocketing skyward, as she rose on a wave of heat and fire.

Ding ding! Ding ding! Ding ding!

"Time's up," John said as he disengaged his mouth from Victoria's sopping pussy.

"What do mean?" Not now! I'm almost there.

"Six hours are up. They'll be looking for us if I don't radio in."

"You bastard. You did this on purpose." Finish me, first! God damn it, John, you made me wait this long. Finish me!

"Base, this is J-T-1-5, I repeat, J-T-1-5, calling to request a pick-up," John barked into a hand-held radio, "do you copy?"

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers