Trophy Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Jim & Erica continue their lives with some more fun in store.
8.1k words
4.66
14.8k
22

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/14/2023
Created 06/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
369 Followers

MASTER BEDROOM -- MORNING

I woke up to the sound of snoring. It's been a year and I'm still not used to sleeping next to someone who snores. Guess what? I don't care! My life is significantly better than it was a year ago. I looked down to see my pink nightie and I grin. I've become a total Girly-Girl. The majority of my wardrobe is in some shade of pink with the rest being bright girly colors that I would have never attempted to wear in the past. I kept my agreement with Jim and never wore pants again. It's only dresses and skirts for me. It doesn't hurt that my legs look amazing! I have totally embraced being Erica and I love it!

My large breasts are going up and down as I am breathing slowly from just waking up. I lifted my hands to grab them while looking at my pink fingernails. I massaged them and rubbed my nipples. I don't know how I ever lived without these things. They feel so good! I'm gave myself chills and I reached down into my matching pink panties. My dick has been locked ever since our threesome with Lisa. I barely even notice the cage anymore and I've lost count of how many months it's been since I've seen my penis. Jim gives me more pleasure than I ever had before and that's plenty for me.

I'm starting to get hot, so I pulled the sheet off of me. I looked down and smiled at my matching pink toenails. Jim is still fast asleep. He likes to sleep naked and today was no exception. I always wear some type of sexy nightie because I get cold at night. I know, I'm such a girl! His chest is going up and down slowly while he's snoring. It's about the time we usually wake up so I decide to play one of my games. I like to see how long I can blow him in his sleep before he wakes up. He was working on a pretty good morning hardon and when I reached over to grab it, he gets even harder. I kissed the head of his dick and he moaned in his sleep. I opened my mouth to take him in. I lowered as slowly as I could, trying not to wake him. I don't know how long it took, but it definitely took a while for me to take him into my throat. Over this last year I have become a master cocksucker, at least that's what he tells me. I can take him all the way in with ease and deepthroat him with no problem. I held still with his cock in my throat as I watched him continue to breathe. I licked all around, continuing to tease him in his sleep.

I must have been doing something right, because he let out a long moan. With his dick completely in my mouth I looked up to see his eyes still closed and a big smile on his face. That was good enough for me and I started to lift myself up until I had just the tip in my mouth. I licked all around his head as he continued to moan. I moved down to lick his balls as I slowly stroked his now moist dick. I was ready for him to wake up so I lifted his balls and gave his asshole a long slow lick. That startled him and he was awoken from his deep sleep. He lifted his head to see my pink fingernails stroking his big dick. I looked up at him as I took his whole length into my mouth. He didn't say a word as I bobbed my head up and down as fast as I could. I felt him get harder and I knew I was about to get my prize. I kept bobbing and he screamed out as his first shot streaked across my tongue. I've gotten used to the taste, something I never expected, but I actually kinda like it. I swallowed quickly because I knew there was more to come, no pun intended. He had always been a huge cummer, especially in the morning. Once he was finally done I pulled off him and wiped my mouth with my hand.

"Good Morning Handsome," I said to him.

"Oh My God, Erica," he said, out of breath, "That was awesome! What a way to be woken up!"

"Anything for my wonderful Husband!" I said.

He leaned over to kiss me, not caring where my mouth had just been. We kissed for a minute and got up to get ready for the day.

KITCHEN -- MORNING

I took the first shower as usual and threw on a casual romper and some light makeup as he got ready. We would occasionally take showers together, but he would always have the urge to bend me over and plow me. Today was one of those days he had to go into the office and wouldn't have time for any extra hanky panky. I made a big pot of coffee and scrambled some eggs for myself. On these kind of days he would just grab some coffee to go and have something to eat at the office.

Running into the kitchen because he was late, he kissed me and grabbed his coffee. "O'Malley's tonight?" He asked.

"Sure babe," I replied.

"Gotta run. Love you!" He said as he kissed me goodbye.

"Love you too," I said, "Text me when you're on your way so I can get ready."

O'Malley's, Fun! I thought to myself. This was another one of the games we would play. I would wear a tiny drop dead gorgeous dress with my tits hanging out and big heels that made my legs look amazing. I would put my rings in my purse, sit at a bar, and wait to be hit on. After flirting with several guys and having them buy me drinks, I would finally get into a conversation with one. Once we talked for a bit, Jim would come over and "rescue me," accusing the guy of hitting on his wife. We had so much fun every time we did this. It felt amazing to be the object of desire for so many random men and it felt even better for my man to save me. This always got us both worked up that we would fuck like bunnies when we got home.

He left and I finished making my breakfast. I had an alone day, which I didn't mind. He was a partner in a law firm, so he was able to make his own schedule. Being wealthy didn't hurt. He only went in three days a week which was perfect for me too. When he was around we spent all of our time together. I didn't really have any friends and my family didn't even know what was going on with me. He encouraged me to go out and make some girlfriends. I thought about it, but haven't really tried. The only person I've had contact with from my past was Lisa. The three of us had spent that one night together, but that was it. She had reached out to both of us, but we didn't respond as we weren't really interested in getting together with her again.

I finished eating and cleaned up. I have become the perfect housewife. I cook, clean, do the laundry, and keep the house in perfect shape. I even water the lawn and make sure all the chemicals in the pool are perfect. After finishing my chores and having some lunch I had a few hours before I had to get ready. I thought about going out for a bit to do some shopping, but decided against it. I may look like a blonde bombshell on the outside, but I still like all the same things I used to. I sat on the couch and fired up the PS5 on our huge 75" TV and played some Grand Theft Auto. After that I scanned the channels to see one of my favorite movies 'Casino' was on. What a life I had now! I could still do all the same things I liked while being married to my best friend who takes care of me. It was a dream come true. It also made me think it was time for us to take a trip to Vegas. I would love to walk around the casino floor in one of those tiny dresses you see girls in Vegas wearing and have everyone staring at me.

The movie ended and Jim texted that he would be home in an hour. I took a quick shower and ran a razor all over to make sure everything was silky smooth. Going into my closet I picked my outfit for tonight. You guessed it, all pink! I grabbed a strapless pink pushup bra with a matching thong. My dress was a tight mini dress with tiny shoulder straps. It just covered my tight ass and my boobs were threatening to pop out of the top. I put on some smoky makeup and slipped into my 5" stilettos. I have become a pro in walking in heels, so much that I'm almost uncomfortable when I'm not in them. I took a look in my full length mirror and thought 'Damn, how did I get so hot!' I wouldn't have had the guts to speak to a girl that looked like this and now I'm that girl.

Jim walked into the bedroom and sees me. "Damn girl! You look smoking hot!" He said.

I smiled because I'm glad he agrees with me. He changed his clothes quick and we drive to the bar.

BAR -- EVENING

We get to the bar and Jim and I sit on opposite ends. We're friendly with the bartender Nick and he knows our little game. Since we're regulars and tip him very well, he plays along perfectly. He will make sure the stool next to me is empty to I can tell possible suitors that I'm waiting for someone. That way I can wait for just the right target. The one guy that's handsome enough and also will get embarrassed when my husband comes over, this is our game. It's partly to make him jealous that someone else is hitting on me and part me wanting to tell a guy I'm not available, just like girls used to do to me. My ass barely hits the stool and Nick comes over to me.

"Someone is sure popular tonight," Nick said, "That guy over there said to make you whatever drink you want and put it on his tab."

"That was fast," I said, "Can you make me one of your famous Cosmos?"

Yep, I did it, I ordered the classic girl's drink. I am one after all, and Nick does make a rather tasty one. I look down at my first admirer and I'm surprised to see how old he is. He must be pushing mid to late 50's and here I am not even thirty yet. Jim made my drink and I looked down towards the man, raising my glass in a toast motion. He walked towards the empty seat and I was going to let him down easy. Even if I was on the prowl, I would definitely look for someone closer to my own age.

"Good Evening Beautiful," he said, "I couldn't help but notice you from across the bar. My name is Steve."

"Hi," I said, "I'm Erica."

"Hi Erica," he said, "Do you come here often?"

"Yes, I do," I said, "And I'm sorry to tell you that I'm waiting for someone. That's why the stool next to me is empty."

"Oh," he said, looking disappointed.

"I'll gladly have the drink transferred to my tab," I said.

"No, no, no, not necessary," he said, "A Beautiful Woman like you should never have to pay for a drink! Enjoy it!"

I blushed a little. Steve really knew how to lay on the charm. "Thanks," I said, "Enjoy your evening."

He walked away and I sipped on my drink. Jim looked down from the end of the bar and winked at me. I was happy to see he had ordered some food. I was always able to hold my liquor and now that I'm a girl that is no different. However I can't just sit here and drink without eating. The whole point of this game is to go home and fuck like crazy and I don't want to be too drunk to enjoy it. Having to maintain my girly ordering, I asked Nick to bring me a Grilled Chicken Salad, but I also asked for a side of fries to help absorb the alcohol.

I was halfway through my meal when Nick came to me with a drink offer from bachelor number two. Figuring I should stick with vodka, I ordered an Appletini. Another perk of being a girl was that I could order all of these delicious drinks and not be embarrassed. I looked down to see the new guy and he was another older guy. I started to wonder if it was my dress that was attracting all these guys or maybe it was a certain night. Either way it felt nice to be sought after by these more mature fellows. He came over and I gave him the same story about waiting for someone. I offered to pay for my own drink, but being a gentleman as well, he refused.

I finished my food and Nick came over, telling me the next guy who asked about me was more in my age range and he wanted to buy me a beer. Interesting I thought. How many guys offer a woman a beer? I remembered the saying I learned in college: Beer before Liquor, never sicker, Liquor before Beer, you're in the clear. I used to drink beer all the time and hadn't had one in forever. I thought it would be a nice change from mixed drinks and wine. I told him to pick whatever he thought and he put a tall 16oz beer glass in front of me. The guy came over, and Nick was right, he was about my age. The only thing is that he was kinda nerdy. In fact he looked just like I used to. I have to give him credit, I would have never had the balls to approach someone that looks like me. I felt sorry that I would have to let him down, but there's no way Jim would be threatened by him and that wouldn't fit our game.

"Hiiii," he said, kind of stuttering.

"Hi, I'm Erica," I said, "I'm actually waiting for someone, but why don't you take a seat in the meantime."

I thought I would at least let him think he had a chance. It would boost his spirits when he tried for the next girl. Even though I can tell he's nervous, he had the guts to come over to me and I felt like helping him.

He sat down and said, "Thanks, but I don't want to bother you if you're here with someone."

"Not at all," I said, "I haven't had a beer in forever and I'm happy you thought I was worthy enough to buy one for."

"Are you kidding?" he said, "You're gorgeous." He picked up his glass and his hand started to shake.

I took my glass and clinked against his and said, "Aren't you sweet!" I said. "If I wasn't attached I would definitely want to get to know you better."

"Really?" he said.

"I'll let you in on a little secret," I said, "Girls love compliments and more importantly confidence. You used the word 'Gorgeous.' I don't know if I would go that far, but yes, I know I'm very pretty. I bet it took a lot to tell the bartender to bring me a beer and come over here. You have step one down. Now just work on your confidence and you'll be golden. Whether the girl looks like me, is prettier than me, or is a computer nerd, just be yourself and don't show any weakness. That's a big turn off. Try to make her smile. A sense of humor goes a long way. Anyway my date will be here any minute and I need to go powder my nose. Thanks again for the beer."

I leaned down and kissed him on the cheek before walking to the restroom. I looked back over my shoulder to see him smiling. It made me feel good that I may have helped someone in the middle of this silly game we were playing.

I came back to the bar and the Yankees game was starting. I finished my beer and watched the first inning before Nick came back over to me.

"I think this is the one," he said, "That guy down there wants to buy the 'Hottie in Pink" anything she wants."

"Oooh, Hottie, I like that," I said smiling.

I looked over to see a really handsome man. If I was into other guys besides Eric, this would be my type. He was tall, muscular with a great head of hair and a wonderful dimples. I didn't have a chance to order a drink before he sat down next to me.

"Wow, you are even more beautiful up close," he said.

"I bet you say that to all the girls," I said.

"Yeah, but this time I mean it!" he said. "My name is Mike."

"Hi, I'm Erica," I said as I reached out my hand to shake his.

He took a hold of my hand, stared at my pink nails and kissed it. "It's a pleasure to meet you Erica. What are you drinking?"

"I had a couple of vodka drinks and then a beer. I could maybe go for an after dinner drink, but since you're buying..." I said.

"Have you ever had Johnnie Walker Blue?" he asked.

"Mmmm, one if my favorites," I replied.

"A beautiful woman who can appreciate a good scotch, I might be in love," he said.

"Don't count your chickens before they hatch, tiger," I said giggling.

He motioned to Nick and said, "Two JW Blues with one ice cube in each, please."

I smiled at the way he ordered our drinks. That's exactly how I would have ordered them. You want it to be a little cold, but you don't want to dilute such and expensive liquor with melted ice. Our drinks came and he lifted his glass in a toast.

"To new friends," he said, "And hopefully even more."

I clinked my glass and said, "Cheers!" I took a small sip. It's been a while since I had Blue and I was instantly reminded how much I enjoyed it. I put my glass down on the coaster, noticing the pink lipstick mark I had left on the rim. That gave me a tingle. I'm sitting here in this tiny pink dress, drinking scotch with a man that's trying to pick me up. Never in a million years would I have thought I would be in this situation. Jim and I had played this game before, but this was the first time I had these thoughts. I felt hot and horny, but I also felt bad that Jim was going to come over and crush Mike's hopes. He seemed like a really nice guy.

"Smooth, isn't it," he said, bringing me back into the conversation.

"It really is," I said, "Thank you for treating me."

"Anytime, Beautiful," he said, "I did tell the nice barkeep I would buy you anything you wanted."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jim start to walk towards us. I started, "Mike, you're very sweet, but there's something I have to tell you. I'm married."

"What?" he said, surprised. "I didn't see a ring. If I did I wouldn't have approached you."

"Yeah, I'm so sorry. We had a little fight this morning and I thought it would make me feel better if I put on a sexy dress and hung out at a bar," I said.

"Yeah, I'm sorry too," he said, "I really thought this could be something."

"Don't worry, you're a very handsome man and more importantly you're charming. I'm sure there are tons of girls who would jump at the chance to be with you," I said.

"Now you're being sweet," he said, "Are you sure it was just a small fight? Maybe you'll end up leaving him and we can be together?"

"Awww," I started, "No, I love him and he's my best friend. Couples just fight sometimes. He's actually walking over right now, but don't worry."

"Hi Babe," Jim said, "Who's your date?"

"He's not my date," I said, "He's just been keeping me company."

Nick stood up and put out his hand. "Hi, I'm Nick," he said, "You must be the lucky guy."

"Jim, and yes I am," Jim said shaking his hand. "So you're just keeping my wife company, huh?"

"Yeah, she didn't have her rings on and I didn't know. I don't do things like that," Nick said.

"He's been a perfect gentleman," I said.

"Well thank you for that," Jim said, "My Erica leaves the house looking like this and doesn't expect to turn heads."

"Or maybe that was the point," I said.

"Regardless," Jim said, "Are you ready to head home?"

"Sure," I said, "Let me just finish my Blue."

"You had him buy you that?" Jim asked.

"Technically I offered," Nick said. "She's enjoying it, it was my pleasure."

Jim took out a $100 bill from his money clip and put in on the bar. "I don't feel right having another man buy my wife such an expensive drink."

"It's really no problem," Nick said.

"Save it for the next one," Jim said, "You seem like a nice guy and Erica says you've been a gentleman. I'm sure you do well with the ladies. Have a wonderful evening. I'm going to take my hot little wife home and make up with her."

The guys shook hands and I mouthed 'Thank you' and 'Sorry' to Mike.

On the drive home I was ready to go. My clit was stirring in my cage and it didn't help that Jim had his right hand up my dress and playing with my panties. I reached over to feel his crotch and he was hard already. I unbuckled and moved his hand away. I unzipped his pants to expose his hard dick and swallowed him whole. It was only a short drive home and I wanted to rev him up even more. He pulled into the garage and we ran into the house.

HOME -- EVENING

We barely made it into the kitchen and he was all over me. No words were said as his tongue was in my mouth and we were making out. He pushed me against the wall and pulled up my dress. He reached down and with one big tug tore my thong off and threw it across the floor. Good thing I had plenty of extra panties. He dropped his pants and lifted me up with my back against the wall. I wrapped my legs around him and held on tightly. This was the first time we attempted this and I was excited. He reached down to line himself up and entered me as I pushed down on him. We had fucked so many times I was always ready for him and could take him easily. He was balls deep inside of me in an instant and we continued to make out while he plowed me against the wall of our kitchen. It felt amazing and made me wonder why we haven't tried this before. He was fucking me so hard I was holding on for dear life, hoping he wouldn't drop me. Squeezing my legs around him even tighter must have adjusted our position and he pressed right on my spot. I exploded in orgasm and was shooting out of the head of my clit. I couldn't see where it was going, but I didn't care. I just knew it was a lot. My asshole started to squeeze his dick and he filled me with an explosion of his own.

WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
369 Followers