Trophy Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We cleaned up and met each other in the living room. I was pretty sure we were done for the night and would finish the Yankees game. Just in case I kept my makeup on and wore a satin pink nightgown. It was comfy enough to hang out in and also had easy access if we decided to get frisky.

"Looks like you had fun tonight," he said.

"Yeah, it's always fun when we play our game," I said.

"Something must have been different, because you blasted me with your clit. I can't believe how much cum I had to clean off my stomach," he said.

"Oops, sorry," I said, "You always fuck me so well, I didn't realize."

"Well you must have been extra horny tonight. Maybe it was that guy who bought you the Blue," he said chuckling.

"Oh I don't know," I said.

"Were you attracted to him? Did you think he was handsome?" He said, continuing to probe.

"Come on Jim, I'm not attracted to any guys," I replied.

"Gee thanks," he said sarcastically.

"You know what I mean," I said.

"So you never thought about what it would be like to be with another man?" He asked.

"Honestly, no," I said. "What about you? Do you miss pussy? I remember how well you got Lisa off with your tongue."

"Speaking of Lisa, she reached out to me again," he said, "I just ignored her."

"You didn't answer my question," I said.

"Honestly I haven't thought about it either. In my mind you have a pussy for me to enjoy," he said.

"But it can't be the same thing," I said, "If you had a chance to get some for real, would you want to do it?"

"You would have to be ok with it, but I don't see myself seeking it out. How about you? Would you want to try another dick?" He asked.

"That's the second time you asked me," I said, "Would you want me to?"

"I want you to be happy," he said, "If you want to explore a little bit, we can certainly have that conversation."

"I'm going to give you the same answer you gave me," I said, "I'm certainly not going to seek it out."

"Ok, I think we both agree that if an opportunity arises we'll discuss it then," he said.

"Sounds good to me," I said, "Can we watch the game now?"

"Of course Babe," he said. He put his arm around me and pulled me close to him. We snuggled on the couch while we watched the game.

THREE MONTHS LATER

BAR -- EVENING

We continued to enjoy married life and we were playing our game at the bar about once a week. It always led to an amazing fuck when we got home. One time we were so horny that he fucked me in the back seat of our SUV. Tonight I was wearing a classic Little Black Dress. My boobs were on display and I'm wearing a garter belt with black stockings and a thong. It's the same process with me sitting at the bar next to an empty stool. For the first time I'm approached by a beautiful woman. Without asking she took a seat next to me.

"Hi, I'm Jen" she said.

"Erica," I said, "But I'm actually waiting for someone."

"Oh, me too," she said, "I'm waiting for my husband. I figured the two hottest girls in the bar should stick together!"

I smiled at her compliment and got Nick's attention so she could order a drink. "Sounds good," I said.

"Hot date on his way?" She asked. "I don't see a ring."

It felt nice to be talking to a woman. I didn't really have any female friends and I felt comfortable sharing with her. "Actually I'm playing a game with my husband," I said, "It's something we do all the time."

"Oh cool," she said, "You guys are swingers. Just like me and my husband!"

"Not quite," I said, "I let guys hit on me and then he comes over to rescue me."

"Oooh, that sounds like fun," she said.

"So you guys try to find couples that will let you swap partners?" I asked.

"Pretty much," she said, "Is that something that might interest you guys?"

Before I could answer her husband walked over. He kissed her and said, "Who's your friend?"

I held out my hand and said, "Hi I'm Erica. You look familiar." As the words came out of my mouth I realized I made a mistake. It was too late now and decided to go with it. I waved down to Jim at the bar and signaled him to come over.

"I'm Mitch," he said.

Jim walked over and recognized Mitch. "Hey, St. John's High School, right?" Jim asked.

"Oh yeah," Mitch said shaking Jim's hand, "Hey Jim, this is my wife Jen."

Jen and Jim shook hands and Jim said, "I see you met my wife Erica. The three of us went to high school together."

"Really?" Mitch asked. "I can't place you, and I'm sure I would have remembered someone as beautiful as you."

"Why don't we get a table so we can talk in private," I said embarrassed

Jim waived over to the hostess and she sat us in a booth off to the side.

"So Erica, why don't I remember you?" Mitch asked.

I looked at Jim and he nodded, giving me the ok to divulge my secret. "You knew me as Eric."

"No freaking way!" Mitch said.

"Come on, you have to be messing with us, you are stunning," Jen said.

"Thank you," I said, blushing, "But it's the truth."

"So you used to be...?" Mitch asked.

"Yep," I said.

"And now you two live as man and wife?" Mitch asked.

"Yep," Jim said, "She's the greatest thing that ever happened to me."

"I still can't believe it," Jen said, "You really look amazing! Do you still have your...?"

"Jen!" Mitch said. "You can't ask that."

"It's ok," I said, "We're all friends here. And yes, I do."

Mitch asked Jim, "You're ok with it?"

"Yeah," Jim said, "Do you see how hot my wife is? Of course I'm cool with it."

Mitch said, "Do you mind telling us your story?"

Jim looked at me and I nodded this time. I was completely comfortable as Erica and I thought it would be nice to let others in on how this all happened. Jim took the lead and I filled in some of the blanks. Jen and Mitch were looking at us in awe as we told them about our love story.

"That's so hot!" Jen said.

"Yeah, I've always been kinda curious about girls like you Erica," Mitch said.

I looked at Jim and gave him a head tilt. We were really getting good at reading each other's minds. He put his hand on my nylon encased thigh and gave it a squeeze.

"That's interesting," I said to Mitch, "Jen was telling us that you two were swingers. Jim and I have talked about it in the past and since you're kinda curious..."

Jen cut me off and said, "Yes, we're in." She looked at Mitch, "Right hun?"

"So Me and Erica and You and Jim?" Mitch asked Jen.

"Yeah," she replied. "Is that cool with you guys?"

Jim and I looked at each other and simultaneously said, "Yes!"

"This is actually the perfect scenario," I said, "I've been feeling guilty that Jim has given up women for me."

"And I want to see my hot little wife with another man," Jim said, "I think it will be a great experience for her."

"Everyone ready to get out of here," Mitch asked.

"Yeah," Jim said, "Why don't you come to our house? We'd love to show off to an old high school buddy!"

HOME - EVENING

Walking up to our house and I can see that Mitch and Jen are impressed. It makes me feel good that our new friends are a little jealous of us and more importantly me. We give them a quick tour and sit down in the living room. I open a bottle of wine and we toast to a wonderful night.

"So how do you usually do this?" Jim asked.

"It's really up to you guys," Mitch said.

"Yeah, we've split up into separate rooms and we've gone to the same room. We can do it simultaneously or one at a time and watch," Jen said.

"I wanna watch!" I said.

"We figured as much," Jen said, "Flip a coin? Heads: Me and Jim, Tails: Mitch and Erica."

Jim pulls out a coin and it lands on Heads. "Ok, looks like you and me Jen. Any ground rules?"

"Simple stuff," Mitch said, "Anything goes except pain. If someone says stop, you stop. We all want to have fun. Agreed?"

He raised his glass in a toast and the three of us clinked glassed again. Jim took Jen's hand and Mitch took mine and we walked to our bedroom.

Mitch and I sat down on the couch to watch his wife and my husband get it on. I had a tingle up and down my spine and my cage started to tighten. I wondered for a second what Mitch would think when he saw it, but then put the thoughts out of my mind. As Jim was unzipping Jen's dress, Mitch started to rub my leg. I guess we were going to do more than just watch while we waited our turn and that was fine with me.

Jim had Jen down to her bra and panties. Her dress didn't do her justice, she was a knockout in her lingerie. He put his hand under her chin and pulled her into a kiss. I didn't have time to get jealous, because Mitch did the same thing to me. They were making out at the foot of the bed and we were making out on the couch. It felt weird for a second to kiss another man, but wow was he a good kisser. I did my best to keep up.

Jen moaned and we stopped kissing to see why. Jim had taken off her bra and was sucking on her perfect tits. He turned her around and sat her down on the bed. He pulled her panties down to expose her shaved pussy. He moved his head in between her legs and licked her clit. She threw her head back with a 'Yes'. I was focused on them until I heard a zip. Mitch took off his pants and lowered his boxers to expose his rock hard dick. I only had experience with Jim's and what mine used to be, but I could tell he had a nice one. I took my hand and slowly stroked him while we watched my husband go down on his wife. Jim had lifted her up on the bed and was fingering her while he bathed her clit with his tongue.

Mitch must have grown tired of my handjob and watching, because he put his hand on the back of my head. I knew what he wanted and I was happy to oblige. I lowered my head and took him as deep in my mouth as I could. I had another man's cock in my mouth while the man with the cock I usually sucked was enjoying his first taste of pussy in forever. Jim had told me I was an expert cocksucker and I wanted to prove myself. I took Mitch in my throat and he moaned loudly, saying no one had ever done that for him before. I smiled with his dick deep inside my mouth. I went to town bobbing up and down. I must have been doing a good job, because I could tell he was about to cum already. I took him as deep as I could and he shot his load right down my gullet. Part of me was happy he came so quickly, because that meant he should last longer when he fucks me. Back on the bed Jim was still going hard and Jen was thrashing against the mattress. She was breathing really heavy and had her first orgasm of the night.

"Oh My God," Jen screamed, "That was one of the best orgasms I've ever had!"

"We made a great decision, hun," Mitch said to Jen, "Because Erica just gave me the best blowjob I've ever had!"

"I thought you were just going to watch?" Jim said giggling.

"We could only watch so much pussy eating," I said, "Plus we were both really horny over here. I promise we'll watch the main event."

"Well my dick is so hard I could probably cut glass with it," Jim said, "So if you're ready Jen..."

"Oh yeah," Jen said, "If you can do half as much with your dick that you can do with your tongue, I'm in for a real treat."

"His dick is amazing," I said, "Enjoy it!"

Mitch and Jen both gave me a surprised look. Jen said, "Why don't you two get a little more comfortable and join us on the bed. That way you can watch up close."

Mitch's pants were just about off and he took off his shoes to get them off all the way. He unbuttoned his shirt and put out his hand to help me up off the couch. I turned around so he could unzip my dress. I let it fall to the floor and took off my heels with it. He reached behind me to unclasp my bra. He stared at my beautiful breasts for a second before pulling down my thong. My clit was hanging there in its cage just underneath my garter belt.

"Oh," Jen said from across the room, "That's how you do it."

"Yeah," I said, "I barely think about it anymore. It's my clit now."

"Does she ever come out to play?" Mitch asked.

"It's been 6 or 7 months," Jim said.

"I don't want to ruin what you have going," Jen said, "But it's always been my fantasy to have all 3 holes filled at the same time."

"Babe," Mitch said, "I think we have plenty on our plate for tonight already."

"Of course," Jen said, "Just keep it in mind for one day down the road. I just got extra wet thinking about you two hunks plus my new girlfriend with something extra fucking my brains out."

"That does sound awesome," Mitch said, "We'll think about it for next time so Erica and I can talk about it first."

"Thanks," Jen said, "Now come up here and fuck me while our spouses watch!"

Jen slid up to the top of the bed and Jim got on top of her. Mitch and I were sitting next to each other on the other side. Jim pulled Jen into a deep kiss and they made out for a bit. Then he took a hold of his dick and lined himself up for penetration. He was tempted to slide inside of her in one deep thrust, but then he remembered we agreed on no pain. He inched into her slowly. Between her orgasm and all that talk about getting triple teamed, she was soaking wet. She wasn't really into the slow entry so she grabbed his ass and pulled him until he was completely inside her. He gave her a look as if to ask if she was ready and she nodded. He pulled out to his tip and thrusted all the way back in, causing her to scream out. He repeated his motions as he fucked her hard, it was the same pattern he used on me. I was happy he was finally getting to fuck a pussy again and I wasn't jealous at all. Meanwhile Mitch had reached over and started to rub my clit in her cage.

"She doesn't do much anymore," I said.

"I was just curious what she felt like," Mitch said, "This is my first time playing with one."

"Well if you hit the right spot inside me she might give you a surprise," I said, winking.

"Whoa," Mitch said, "Challenge Accepted!"

We continued to watch the two of them fuck. It was like having our own porno right in front of us. Jen had her legs wrapped around Jim's back and she was thrusting back at him hard.

"I can't wait for our turn," Mitch said.

He stopped stroking me and reached underneath me to finger me.

"Don't worry," I said, "My pussy is always ready. Do you want me to take my stockings off?"

"No way," he said, "I want you to wrap your legs around my back like my wife is doing to your husband so I can feel your smooth nylons on my body."

"Deal," I said as a reached over to rub his hardening cock.

Jim and Jen were exchanging deep breaths and I was happy they were almost done. I was ready to feel another dick deep inside me. I never wanted this, but Jim kept mentioning it. Did he just want to watch or did he want me to experience it to make me realize how much I love his? My thoughts were broken as Jen screamed out with her second orgasm of the night. Jim wasn't far behind her and came in a pussy for the first time in over a year. He stayed inside of her and they kissed until he softened and slipped out.

"That was amazing!" Jen said.

"Yeah," Jim said, then looked at us, "Did you guys enjoy the show?"

"Yeah," I said, "I don't think I've ever seen sex so up close and personal before."

"But we're about to put on a show for you like you've never seen!" Mitch said.

"Mmmmm," Jen said, "Just give me a second in the bathroom and I'll be right back."

"No problem," Mitch said, "I'm gonna make out with my high school buddy Erica in the meantime."

Jim had a big grin on his face as he watched Mitch stick his tongue down my throat. We were kissing and groping each other until he laid me down on the bed in the same position Jen had been in. We heard the bathroom door open and felt the bed shift as Jen got back on. Mitch lifted my black stocking covered legs onto his shoulders. He pressed his head against my opening and pushed. I opened up for him right away and accepted his dick into my pussy. He started slow, but once he realized there wasn't any resistance he plunged all the way in. I gasped at the feeling of a second dick deep inside me. He held still to let me get used to it and I could tell he was smaller than Jim. He pulled out slowly and pushed in slowly, rubbing against my prostate. I let out a moan and he knew he was hitting the right spot. I moved my legs off his shoulders and wrapped them around his waist like he wanted. I thrusted my ass back at him to let him know it was ok to go faster and harder, but he continued to go slow. I was expecting a hard fuck, but he made sure to massage me in all the right places, so I didn't mind. It was almost like he was making love to me instead of fucking me. The pressure was starting to get to be too much and must have sensed it because for the first time he was drilling me. I screamed out and I ejaculated out of my clit, right onto his stomach. It was a long burst and I couldn't believe how long it went on.

"Challenge completed," he said, while holding himself deep inside me.

"Wow, I've never seen anything like that," Jen said.

"Oh yeah," Jim said, "My Erica sure can explode if she has all the right buttons pressed."

"Can we cut the chit chat," I said, "I have this handsome stud's balls pressed against me. I need to be fucked!"

I reached behind Mitch's head and pulled him down to a kiss. He picked up the pace and was fucking me hard, ready to cum for the second time tonight. It took a few minutes, but I finally felt him expand and blow his load deep inside of me. Wanting to copy them, he held himself inside of me and we kissed until he slipped out. It was nice, but not as great as Jim. I don't know if I can explain it. Maybe it had something to do with penis size, maybe it had to do with being used to Jim, or maybe it was because I love him. Either way I don't know if this was something I would do again. If he wanted to fuck Jen again, I'd of course agree, because I'd do anything for him. He certainly sounds interested in her triple team fantasy, and maybe it would be nice to be unlocked for a couple hours.

TWO MONTHS LATER

Time had gone by and we had seen a lot of Mitch and Jen, but just as friends. I was happy to finally have a girlfriend to go shopping with and do lunch. The guys were consumed with work and general life stuff. Mitch and Jen agreed to stop swinging and Jim and I stopped playing our bar game. We had talked about having another wild sex night, but hadn't gotten around to it yet.

One night Jim and I were playing Mario Kart on our big TV. I was wearing a cute dress as usual and kicking his ass in the game, as usual. Since I had so much time on my hands I played a lot by myself and figured out a lot of the tricks. He was getting frustrated from losing over and over, so he paused the game and lifted me up to sit on his lap. I unpaused and he started to kiss my neck to distract me. I could feel him stirring in his shorts. The race ended and there was a lag before the start of the next one. He lifted me up a bit and moved the back of my dress so my thong covered ass was sitting directly on him. I heard his zipper and felt him lower his shorts. I knew what he was doing, of course, but I didn't mind. I was planning on continuing to beat him anyway. The next race started and his now fully hard dick was pressing up against my hole, only protected by the thin strap of my thong. I let him take the lead for a bit and then I started rubbing against him. If he thinks he's gonna distract me, he has no chance! He had other plans. With us neck and neck in the race he paused the game again. He quickly pulled the thong out from in between my cheeks and pulled me down on to him fully as he unpaused. He had caught me off guard with his sudden invasion and I dropped my controller. I reached for it and he pulled me down hard on his lap. He had hit the magic spot and I started to shake. By the time I finally grabbed the controller he had already won the race.