All Comments on 'Trophy Wife Reboot Ch. 06'

by Krystal0690

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Neat

This was an awesome story with an awesome ending. Honestly, you could be a professional writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Continuity problem

One minute they are at a Laundry after a long ride in a van and next minute they are by the pool in an upscale hotel ????? Needs some work to cover the transition--

Thanks

sdf963sdf963over 9 years ago
Anon

She was remembering back when she spent more on her bikini than the laundry workers salary. It was a mental lesson for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fantastic ending!!!

Such a surprise! Great job!

sdc97230sdc97230over 9 years ago
Hard to believe that James suddenly got stupid at the end

Rich, powerful people act as if they don't know what's happening to their money when it suits their purposes to be able to deny something, but they employ people to keep tabs on it for them. Once she thinks she has enough squirreled away to divorce him, it will probably just disappear, along with her and all the women she's getting out of those brothels, and they'll discover that the Reclamation Ranch has another facility somewhere whose inmates don't get to choose to leave with a bus ticket.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

great story, keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story!

well done!

artykay63artykay63about 9 years ago
God I hope you loved the organisms

they certainly gave me a thrill, the little devils;)

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

Great story, I thought you could have expanded on it a bit, but still a really wild story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
awful...even for ´murrican english...

interesting plots nevertheless...lady has talent

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Obviously, I don't believe a word of it but I enjoyed it. I don't consider the Ladies working in the brothels "whores" so I don't like to hear them called that. They do tend to come and go but several have come to visit me in Vegas during their week off. Since my little condo is kind of lonely I appreciate their company but none so far decided I was marriage material. The part of the story saying they couldn't come or stay in Clark or Washoe County is wrong!

In fact, a favorite Lady "Pro"8 is living in LasVegas and teaching at UNLV ........

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That was a very well thought out story. You showed a world that could actually be currently happening since there is so much fake news and fear mongering which makes it easy to divert attention away from the reality of what is going on. There are enough wealthy people with connections that they can get away with pretty much anything and even brag about doing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous