Trophy Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long was I out?" I asked.

"Just a couple of minutes," he said. "I've never seen anything like that. I've never fucked anyone into a coma before!"

"What happened?" I asked. "I still have chills all up and down my body."

"My dick gave you a prostate orgasm. You were shaking like crazy and I saw your eyes roll back in your head. You were still breathing so I wasn't concerned," he said.

Regaining my senses I realized I still felt full, "You're still inside of me!"

"I didn't think it was fair to cum in you while you were unconscious," he said with a giggle.

"Wait, did I answer your questions?" I asked, trying to remember.

"Yes you did," he said, "You're going to make a beautiful bride and an even better wife!"

"I agreed to marry you?" I asked.

"Yes, but if you need more convincing..." he said.

He started pounding me into the mattress. I let out a huge gasp as he kept going. He was going the fastest and hardest yet and somehow going deeper inside of me. I just laid back and took it, enjoying the feeling of being fucked. I could tell he was getting close and I started to feel pressure in my dick. I didn't feel this before, but I also passed out so I'm not sure what happened.

"Right there, keep hitting that spot. I don't know what you're doing to me, but it feels soooo gooood!" I said.

He continued to thrust hard, "You mean this spot?"

"Yesssssss, I think I'm going to cum again, but it feels different," I said.

He hit something inside of me and my limp dick in the cage started to shoot. It wasn't a normal cum. It was more like a steady stream of white fluid. It landed on my chest and stomach. This orgasm made my asshole convulse and I was squeezing his dick. That did the trick and he came like a fire hose inside me. When he finally stopped cumming he pulled out and put the plug back inside me. He said it was so I didn't leak in the middle of the night. He slid next to me and we were cuddling.

I'm in, I thought to myself. I never got a chance to fuck a girl, but now that I've been fucked like one, I know this is what I want. The way I'm feeling now, I probably would have said yes if he made minimum wage and lived in a studio apartment. The fact that I'm set for life and get to spend it with my best friend, how could I say no! I'll love him, be his girl, his wife, a hot blonde with huge tits that everyone stares at, and he can fuck me whenever he wants, wherever he wants. I'm in!

I looked at him and said, "Yes!"

"Yes, what?" He asked.

"Yes, I'll marry you! I'll be your wife. I'll spend the rest of my life with you." I said.

"That makes me so happy," he said.

"Where's my ring?" I said and laughed.

He kissed me and laughed back, "We'll talk about it tomorrow."

MASTER BEDROOM -- MORNING

Jim had worn me out last night so I slept well. When I woke up it took me a minute to realize where I was. My ass felt sore and full. I reached down and remembered Jim put the butt plug back inside me after he fucked me. Despite feeling achy and tired, I can't remember the last time I woke up this happy. I know I'm in store for some huge changes, but instead of being nervous, I was excited. Jim was still sound asleep, so I went to my room to get cleaned up.

GUESTROOM -- MORNING

Looking in the mirror I was a mess, hair all tussled and makeup smudged. I was still wearing a pink bra, garter belt, and stockings. I guess my panties never made it back on because my pink cock cage was limply hanging there. I took off the bra which I had been wearing for longer than I ever thought I would wear one for. It had fit so well against my man boobs, I was curious what size I was. Checking the tag I saw it was a 36A. Have I had A cup boobs this whole time? I guess they're not going to be that small for long. I wonder how big he'll want to make them. I finished getting undressed and got in the shower. It was weird trying to wash myself with the cage on and I thought about if he would ever let me take it off. I pulled out my plug to wash back there and it was like uncorking a bottle of champagne. How much did he cum inside me? Was it going to be like this every day? I have to admit I did enjoy getting to have sex for the first time, even though I never imagined I would be on the receiving end. Life is full of compromises and I'm giving up my old sad life, for a new happy one.

I dried off and walking back into the bedroom I saw a bunch of surprises. On the table was a note:

"Good morning Erica, I had Shannon leave some things for you last night in anticipation you would say yes. There's an outfit to wear and makeup on the table. Try your best and come meet me in the kitchen so we can talk. XOXO, Jim."

I sat down at the makeup table and tried to remember what Shannon did last night. I picked up a brush and gave my cheeks a little rosy glow. I tried some eye shadow, but I only put on a little, because I had no clue what I was doing. The last thing I tried was the bright red lipstick. I coated my lips and popped them like I've seen girls do before. I still had my earrings in and for the first time I noticed they were diamond studs. I brushed out my blonde wig as best as I could and went to get dressed.

On the bed was a pile of white. I guess they chose a virginal color for a reason. I strapped the white bra around my chest and adjusted myself into the cups. It felt kinda nice to be supported, even though they've been hanging from my chest all along. I pulled the white thong up my legs until it was snug against my hole. I'd have to get used to the feeling, because I knew my future was going to be filled with these things. I hadn't put the plug back in after my shower and hoped he wasn't upset by that. Last was a white dress. It had a pink strip around the waist where a belt would be. I have never worn a dress before, but by the look of it, I could pull it over my head like it was a long shirt. That worked well and I made sure the dress straps covered my bra straps. I'd never worn tank tops or anything sleeveless, so the feel of the straps on my shoulders and the feel of the top of my chest and back being exposed was exhilarating. I was becoming a girl already and loving it! I slipped into a pair of white strappy sandals that were left by the bed and did a quick mirror check before going into the kitchen.

KITCHEN - MORNING

"Good morning, my dear," he said, sitting at the table.

"Good morning, my future husband!" I said.

"Wow, you have the lingo down already," he said jokingly.

"I agreed to do this for us and I have to be all in!" I said. "I'm wearing a bra, a thong, and this cute dress. I'm Erica now!"

"I'm so happy you're into this," he said. "This is going to be awesome for both of us, best bros who love doing guy stuff, but one of them is a stone cold hottie.

"I can't wait to be your hot blonde wife with huge tits, who you can still watch action movies with, play video games, and go to baseball games! And if last night is any indication, I can't wait for a lifetime of amazing sex!" I said.

He kissed me and said, "I'm so excited to make you my Trophy Wife!"

"So how do we get started?" I asked.

"Are you up for some shopping?" He asked. "You're going to need a whole new wardrobe."

"Oh I don't know if I can go out like this yet," I said reluctantly.

"You look great. You did a great job with your makeup and Shannon picked a great outfit for you," he said.

"Ok, I just don't want to embarrass you," I said.

"You could never embarrass me, and even if people look at us, who cares!" He said.

"Ok," I said, "But I don't think either of us know how to shop for women's clothes."

"Good point," he said, "Why don't I call Shannon and have her go with us. In the meantime why don't we go engagement ring shopping and then we'll go to the mall?"

I smiled really big, because it was all actually happening! I looked deeply into his eyes and said, "I love you!"

He kissed me and said, "I love you too!

JEWELRY STORE -- LATE MORNING

Shannon told Jim she could meet us in an hour, so we had plenty of time to go to the jewelry store first.

"Have you thought about what kind of ring you want," he asked.

"It's funny, when I bought a ring for Lisa, I never thought I would be choosing one for myself," I said giggling.

"Did you like the one you got her?" he asked.

"Yeah, and she said she loved it," I said, "But who knows, she lied about so many things. I didn't even get it back."

"Do you remember what it was?" He asked.

"Of course, it was a white gold Princess cut 1.5 carats," I said.

"I have a fun idea," he said, "Why don't I buy you the same one, only in 3 carats?"

"That would certainly be some sweet revenge!" I said. "I love that idea!"

"Anything for my soon to be Trophy Wife!" He said.

He took me to a high end store where he was friendly with the owner. He told them what he wanted and they were able to find it in their safe. The girl measured my finger, telling me how lucky I was. Jim told them I wanted to wear the ring out, so they took a few minutes to get it sized correctly. I had never worn a ring before, let alone a huge diamond ring. It was heavy! Something else I would have to get used to. Jim's American Express Black card went right through and we walked back to the car.

As we approached the car he stopped and faced me.

"Give me the ring back one sec," he said.

"What? Why?" I said.

"Just give it to me quick," he said.

I gave it to him and he dropped down to one knee and held out the ring.

"I want to do this right," he said. "Erica, I want to make you the happiest woman in the world. Will You Marry Me?!"

"Yes! Yes! A thousand times Yes!" I shouted as he slid the ring on my finger.

He must have let the jewelry store employees in on the proposal because they had come outside and were applauding. I was overwhelmed with joy. A few months ago I was engaged to a woman. Now I was engaged to a man and I wouldn't trade anything to go back.

He kissed me and said, "I love you!"

"I love you too," I said.

MALL -- AFTERNOON

We met Shannon at the Mall and told her she was in charge.

"What kind of things are we buying?" Shannon asked.

"Everything," Jim said.

"Yeah, besides what I'm wearing now and the lingerie from last night, I don't have anything else that fits my new life," I said.

"Oooh, this is going to be fun!" She said. "It's going to be like having my own living doll!"

"She's gonna need makeup too," he said, "Get everything she needs."

Shannon looked down at my ring and said, "Wow, what a rock! What a lucky girl! You move quickly Jim!"

"Thanks," I said shyly.

"So what kind of style does Erica want to have? She asked.

"I'm not sure. I have to admit I like the feeling of this dress. Maybe things like this?" I asked.

"I want my Erica to dress sexy. I want her to only wear dresses and skirts, pants will never touch her beautiful legs again," he said.

"And what about breasts?" She asked. "Her A cup doesn't exactly scream sexy."

"Definitely DD," he said.

"Is that what you were thinking Erica?" She asked.

"Whatever my future husband wants to make me his Trophy Wife!" I said. "Erica should be a Blonde Bombshell!"

"We're going to have so much fun together!" He said to Shannon.

"I can take care of the blonde hair too, if we have time after shopping, come by the salon," she said.

"I'm getting excited," I said, "Why don't we get started!"

Shannon led us to Victoria's Secret and started making choices. Jim reminded her that money is no object and to make sure I have a month worth of everything. She picked a whole variety of bras in different styles and colors. Jim said to get just a few A cup and the majority in DD, since that would be taken care of soon. She found matching panties for the bras, mostly thongs, but a few g-strings, and boyshorts too. Jim made sure we picked out some bikinis for when we spend time in the backyard and in the pool. Once we were almost done Shannon sent Jim outside so we could pick the rest. She said there should be some sexy lingerie for the bedroom to surprise him with. We picked out a couple sets with garters and stockings, along with babydolls and snap crotch teddies.

Next was dress shopping. I was ready to get the clothes I would be wearing for the rest of my life. I liked that Jim had decided for me that I would never wear pants again. What Trophy Wife would? It was wonderful to feel the whoosh of the fabric as I walked in the dress I was wearing and I was enjoying the new feeling of not having that pesky fabric of pants in between my legs. Shannon and I picked out everything from cute little sundresses, to tight mini dresses, classy full length gowns, and a few slutty clubbing dresses. Most of them were low cut and she said my future new boobs would look amazing in them.

ONE MONTH LATER

Jim and I were settled in. He was right, we spent so much time together anyway that living together was a breeze. The only difference was that I am now a Hot Blonde he can have sex with. I never considered this as a path for my life to take, and now that I've embraced it, I know I've made the right decision.

My stay in the guestroom was short. After getting officially engaged, I moved into the Master Bedroom. There was no way all of the clothes we bought would have fit in there anyway. Shannon gave me temporary hair extensions so I wouldn't have to wear a wig anymore. Jim arranged for my DDs to be surgically implanted and was a saint playing nurse during my recovery.

The two weeks to recover from the implants was tough. I was getting used to having sex daily and sucking his dick. I never even thought about getting fucked in the ass, but now I was out of commission and craving it. I didn't mind it though because I knew that was part of my brain adjusting to my new life. I felt bad for him and offered to give him handjobs while I couldn't have sex. He told me it was ok, and to keep thinking about how phenomenal it will be when we could finally do it again.

I had my doctor checkup and he cleared me to go back to normal activities. Jim drove us home faster than he ever has. As I got out of the car he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me to our bed. He pulled my dress over my head to reveal my black bra that was holding up my new water balloons. He reached behind me to unfasten my bra and his mouth was on me immediately. He rubbed one breast while he went to town on my nipple. I threw my head back and moaned. My body had chills and I could feel my clit start to throb. Yes, I'm calling it a clit now. He's never taken the cage off and I barely remember it's there.

"Your new boobs are amazing!" He said.

"Thank you for getting them for me!" I said. "I can't believe how good this feels. I'm getting lightheaded."

He laid me on the bed and pulled down my thong. For the first time ever he licked my head of my clit. He went back to massaging my boobs as he licked. I don't know what he expected to happen. I haven't been able to get hard since I've been here and I've only ejaculated the one time. The rest of my orgasms have been inside. He must have known something because between his stimulation of my nipples and me feeling a tongue on my clit for the first time ever, something was brewing.

Breathing heavily I got out, "Babe, this feels soooo good and something is about to happen that I can't control!"

"That's ok sweetie," he said, "Just let it happen."

"Oh, Ohh, Ohhh," I gasped as my orgasm hit and I came right into his mouth.

I was worried that I came in his mouth. I gave him a warning, but I was the cocksucker in this relationship. When he slid up to me and kissed me, I was relieved. I opened my mouth and he snowballed me, pushing my cum into my mouth as we made out.

"That was awesome." I said, "That was the first time anyone ever pleasured me like that!"

"Don't expect that to be commonplace," he said, "That was a thank you for all you've been through in the past two weeks, making yourself extra beautiful for me!"

"Thank you anyway," I said. "Interested in Round 2?"

"Oh yeah!" He said. "First I'm gonna fuck the shit out of my fiancée doggy style and then we're gonna make slow sweet love missionary for the rest of the night. Sound good?"

I didn't say anything. I flipped over onto my knees and wiggled my ass at him. He wasted no time in pulling out my plug and thrusting deep inside of me in one smooth motion. I shouted and started panting as he railed me. He had such a case of blue balls from waiting to weeks, he was going to town. My plug isn't as thick as he is and it took me a second to get used to it.

"You're so tight!" He screamed.

"No, you're so Big!" I yelled back.

He kept up his ferocious pace and I was fucking back. The sensation of my huge melons swinging back and forth as he pounded me was something else. I felt him swell and he let out a loud "I'm cummmmmming!" before ejaculating a huge load inside my pussy. It had been so long since he came inside of me that I kind of missed the feeling. Since I had cum right before, I didn't cum again, but that was ok because I knew there would be plenty of more chances tonight.

I rolled onto my back and he joined me. We were both out of breath and just laid there silently for a few minutes. As I watched my huge breasts go up and down I smiled. On one hand I can't believe this happened to me, and on the other hand I'm so happy I have them. I was an average looking guy and now I'm a hottie. Then I realized I haven't had a chance to play with them. I reached up to massage my nipples and they were still so sensitive.

He turned his head and said, "Oh, you didn't cum that time. I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it my love, I was one ahead of you anyway," I said reaching down to feel his hardening dick. "Looks like someone is ready to go again!"

He jumped on top of me and his tongue was in my mouth. We made out for a minute or two until he reached down to line himself up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he entered me slowly. He made love to me for what seemed like hours. I had two orgasms before I felt him getting ready to cum.

He buried himself all the way inside me and said, "Do you want to get married?"

"Yeah," I said, as I tried to catch my breath. I held up my ring to his face. "That's why I'm wearing this beautiful diamond."

He pulled out to the tip and buried himself deep again. "I mean do you want to actually have a wedding ceremony?"

"Yes!" I screamed.

He repeated his deep plunges and said, "Why don't we go to Hawaii this weekend, get married on the beach and have a two week honeymoon?"

"Oh My God, Yes!" I screamed as I came again.

My pussy convulsed around his cock and he emptied himself inside of me for the second time that night.

"I've never been to Hawaii," I said, "I'm so excited!"

"The Four Seasons in Maui is beautiful, but not as beautiful as you," he said. "And you're gonna be a smoking hot bride."

"Thank you for everything you've done for me," I said, kissing him.

"No, thank you for agreeing to all of this! I'll call Shannon in the morning so she can take you wedding dress shopping!"

HAWAII

Shannon and I had fun shopping for wedding dresses. She mentioned how much fun it was to have a girlfriend to go shopping with. I'd keep that in my mind, because it would be nice to have a girlfriend to hang out with from time to time. Since I was about to be a Trophy Wife, I wanted a dress that made me look like a trophy. That meant tight to my body and showing off my new curves. I chose a long silhouette dress that was satiny smooth and lacey in the right places. It had spaghetti straps and a scoop neck that showed off my huge boobs. It flared out just above my ankles which was perfect because we were going to get married barefoot on the beach.