Trophy Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim booked us a private plane and we were off to Maui. He booked the Honeymoon Suite at the Four Seasons. The first thing we thought we should do was get married so we could enjoy our honeymoon. He had two girls from the Spa come up to our room to help me get ready, while he had the hotel give him a single room so he could put on his tux without seeing the bride.

The girls did a wonderful job with my hair and makeup. My wavy blonde hair would blow lightly in the wind and my face never looked more beautiful. They helped me into my dress which was a little tighter than I remembered, but it definitely showed off all of my assets. I checked the mirror and I looked like a Princess! This certainly wasn't the wedding day I imagined when I proposed to Lisa, this was infinite times better. I slipped on a pair of strappy sandals I had brought so I could walk down to the beach.

The girls escorted me down to where the ceremony would take place. There was an altar adorned with flowers and standing underneath it was a minister and my about to be husband. As we approached I took off my sandals and there was another girl that handed me a bouquet of pink roses. The two girls told me to wait a second as they walked to the front. They gave me a signal and I walked down the aisle to the sound of birds flying over head and waves crashing down. It was better than hearing the wedding march being played. I reached the altar and Jim took my right hand with his left and I held my bouquet in the other. He had someone with him acting as his best man and the girls stayed as my bridesmaids. We exchanged vows and rings, my wedding ring keeping my huge diamond ring company. We were pronounced man and wife and we kissed to the sounds of applause from our helpers and strangers on the beach.

It was still early and we weren't really hungry yet so we headed back to our suite. There's something about wearing a wedding dress that made me horny. He must have been too because he was all over me in the elevator, kissing me, grabbing my ass and my boobs. It was a good thing we were alone, but part of me thinks he would have acted the same way if someone was in there with us. After a quick bathroom break it was time to consummate our marriage.

"What are you thinking?" I asked.

"I've always wanted to fuck a bride in her wedding dress," he said.

"Lucky you, because there's one right here," I said giggling.

"Why don't we go out on to the balcony and enjoy the view," he said.

We walked outside to our private balcony and I grabbed on to the railing. He lifted up the back of my dress to expose my bridal panties. He lowered them slowly and pulled out my plug. His tongue was on my hole in an instant and he was licking me. I was moaning and pushing back at his tongue.

"Babe, I love when you do this, but I really want to be fucked right now," I said.

"The bride gets what she wants on her wedding day!" He said.

He stood behind me and plunged deep inside of his new wife. He fucked me as hard as he could for about 30 seconds. He came faster than he's ever cum before.

"I'm sorry baby," he said, "This whole day has made me so horny. Seeing you in that dress, marrying me, and then begging me to fuck you, I couldn't hold back."

"That's ok my sweet husband, we have the rest of our wedding night, two more weeks in Hawaii, and the rest of our lives together. I've signed up for all of it. You never have to be sorry. I love you!" I said with a smile.

"I love you too, my beautiful wife!" He said. "I'm going to need a few minutes to recover. Do you want to take your dress off so I can see the rest of the beautiful Bridal Lingerie you're hiding from me?"

"Ok my love, I'll be right back," I said.

I was able to get my dress off and I hung it up. I took a look at it thinking I would never wear it again. Then I thought with the way he got so worked up just now that maybe I would surprise him with it in the bedroom one night. Checking myself out I saw that my hair and makeup were still perfect. My body looked amazing in my bridal corset and my boobs were still bulging out. I lowered my thong to check the back, wiping a little of his cum away. I tried to clench and keep some inside of me knowing it was the best lubricant for later. I sat on the bed and waited for him to come in.

"Wow," he said, entering the room. "Beautiful with the dress on and without."

"Thank you my Handsome Husband," I said.

"I think that's the first time you've called me Handsome, I like it," he said.

"I guess it sounds better than Bro or Dude," I said to him laughing.

He kissed me and said, "My Bombshell Trophy Wife has jokes! I love it."

"I'm using humor to deflect how horny I am," I said.

He looked down at my caged clit and it was bulging and aching so much it was purple. "It looks like you're all worked up too. Hold on, I have an idea," he said.

He came back with a key. "Is that what I think it is?" I asked.

"It's our Wedding night. You've become this beautiful woman for me. It's a special occasion and I wanted to do something for you," he said.

He reached down to unlock me. My limp dick just sat there. I haven't seen it in months and I was starting to think I would never see it again. That's why in my mind it was my clit. He touched it with one finger and it sprang into a massive erection. "Holy shit," I screamed.

"Wow, I didn't know what to expect," he said.

"Yeah, me neither," I said, "Now what to you want me to do with this thing?"

"You're my best friend. You've been so good to me. We have amazing sex all the time, but it's you that takes my dick in your mouth and in your pussy. I was going to ask you if you wanted to fuck me for once," he said.

"Oh Baby, you're so sweet, but I wouldn't even know what to do. You know I've never fucked anyone," I said.

"I've never been fucked either," he said, "It's our wedding night and I love you. You don't have to do it if you don't want to, but keep in mind I'll probably never make this offer again."

"Are you sure?" I asked. "I don't want to hurt you."

"Now you're the one that's being sweet," he said. You were so brave that night when you let me fuck you for the first time. I'll be ok. And look..." He pulled down his pants and boxers to reveal a butt plug. "I've been wearing a matching one all day to be ready for you."

"I can't believe you did that for me. I'll try to be gentle and if it hurts at all just let me know and I'll stop," I said.

"Don't worry about me," he said. He pulled out his plug. "I'm lubed and ready. You just enjoy your first time."

He got on his hands and knees and giggled as wiggled his ass at me, copying what I do for him. I gave his ass a big slap and told him to get ready. I was so hard and horny I was tempted to go all the way in, but I really didn't want to hurt him. I put my head in slowly.

"Ahhhhhhh," he yelled.

"See, you're not ready for this. You're my husband, you're not the one that's supposed to be fucked. I'm gonna stop," I said.

"No, just give me a second to get used to it," he said. A minute went by and he said, "Ok."

I pushed in a little more and he didn't react. I pushed in more and more until my crotch was pressed against his cheeks and he let out a big sigh.

"Feel ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, now I know what you mean by full. Go for it," he said.

I pulled back and thrust in hard making him scream.

"Still ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, you hit something, I think I know what you feel like," he said.

I took that as a good sign and I started to pound him like he pounds me, trying my best to aim for his prostate.

"Oh, ohh, ohhh, I think I'm cumming!" he yelled.

I looked down to see him blasting the sheets with shot after shot. For the first time I felt his asshole squeezing my dick and I unloaded deep inside him. It was my turn to cum like a fire hose after being locked up all those months. I filled him up good and was tempted to put his plug back in, but didn't want to push it. My dick started to shrink and fell out of him. We both rolled on to our backs.

"How you enjoy your first time?" He asked.

"It was awesome," I said, "I'm sorry I came in you."

"That's ok, it's probably 100-1 now," he said, "Speaking of that, how much did you cum? I can still feel it inside me."

"Now you know how I feel!" I said laughing.

"Is that how you feel every time I give you a prostate orgasm?" He asked.

"Yep, looks like I made you cum really hard!" I said smiling.

"I finally know what it's like to lie in the wet spot," he said laughing.

"Wanna get naked and go in the hot tub and relax a bit?" I asked.

"Great idea," he said. We both took off what was left of our clothes and I reached for my cock cage. "You sure you want that back on so soon?"

"While I'm in my current state I think it will be easier to put it on now. Plus I don't want to get the urge to fuck you again!" I said laughing.

He slapped my ass and said, "I'll be doing the fucking for the rest of this Honeymoon!"

We spent a while in the hot tub and I gave my first blowjob as a married woman. We finally had our wedding night meal of filet mignon and lobster with two bottles of Dom Perignon. We watched some sports like we used to do, just now as husband and wife. I was feeling horny again and started rubbing his crotch. We ended up back on the balcony. He took his time and fucked me slowly as I was bent over the railing again while we both watched the beautiful sunset.

The rest of the two weeks in Hawaii was great. We had great food, a lot of fun like best friends would, and tons of amazing sex. I got to wear a bikini on the beach for the first time and enjoyed seeing all the heads turn as I walked by. When it was time to leave we didn't want to go. I mentioned we should look into buying a vacation place here so we could come all the time. He thought it was a great idea.

SIX MONTHS LATER

Life with Jim was wonderful. He kept his word on everything. He bought me a Red Porsche 911 convertible. I didn't have to work. I was pretty good in the kitchen, but he bought me some lessons anyway. We were best buds. We went to see action movies, we went to baseball games, we went out to dinner, and played video games. The only difference was that I wore a dress and got fucked. There were even times when we combined those things. I would blow him on the way to dinner or during a movie or he would fuck me reverse cowgirl while we watched sports. Those weren't always my favorites, because it was tough to pay attention to the movies or the games, but that was my trade off for being a Trophy Wife.

GROCERY STORE

One day we were at the grocery store and we saw Lisa. She was alone and didn't look too happy. She knew Jim as my friend but had no idea what I had become and didn't recognize me.

"Hi Jim, how are you?" Lisa asked.

"Good, how are you?" Jim asked.

"I've been better," she said, "Who's your friend?"

"This is my wife Erica," he said.

She looked at me, did a double take and said, "Wait...that's not...Eric?" she questioned.

"Yep," I said, "It's Erica now."

"OH MY GOD," she yelled.

"Nice to see you again," I said.

She stammered, "How did you? When did you? Why did you?"

"He was so distraught when you left him for a woman that he came to me. We decided we were such good friends and we would be perfect together as husband and wife," Jim said.

"So you two are actually married?" She asked.

"Yep," I said, "How are you doing with that redhead chick?"

"That was over a week after you left," she said, "I've been down in the dumps since then. I was too ashamed to call you."

"If it helps at all, I wouldn't have answered," I said.

"Yeah, I would've deserved that," she said.

"It looks like you're cooking for one tonight?" Jim asked.

"Don't rub it in," she said.

"Why don't you come over?" Jim offered. "Hang out in the pool and we'll barbecue."

She said, "Really?"

I gave Jim a look as to say 'what are you doing?' and said, "Yeah, really?"

Jim said to Lisa "Yeah, that way you're not alone tonight and the two of you can catch up."

"Ok, if you insist," she said, "What time?"

"We're going home after this, come over whenever you feel like it," he said.

"Ok, see you later," she said and walked away.

I waited until she was out of sight and said, "Dude, what the fuck?"

"Don't worry, I have a plan," he said.

OUR HOUSE -- LATE AFTERNOON -- EVENING

When Jim told me his plan I thought he was crazy. To bring everything full circle he wanted me to fuck Lisa. Breaking my heart was what drove me to Jim and to become Erica. This would be another special gift to me. He would take off my cage for the first time since our honeymoon six months ago and I would finally get to fuck a girl. I didn't think there was a chance she would go along with it, but he said he saw the way she was looking at me, so why not try.

Lisa came over wearing a sundress. We sat on the patio and had a couple drinks before deciding to go in the pool. Jim went inside to get changed. Lisa and I both had our bikinis on under our dresses so we pulled them over our heads. Lisa had always been a pretty girl but she didn't have much in the breast department.

Taking a look at my boobs she said, "Whoa, I knew you had big ones Eric...I mean Erica, but those are huge!"

"Thanks," I said, "I figured if I was going to do this, I might as well go for it."

"Not to get too personal, but you still have your...?" She asked.

"Yep, although it doesn't get much action these days," I said jokingly.

"It didn't get much use while we were together either!" She said joking back.

"Yeah," I said with a smile, "And since you said you haven't had much luck since we broke up does that mean...?"

"Yep still a virgin," she said.

Jim came back outside and said, "Looks like you ladies are getting along."

"Yep, just like old times. I just have to get used to you being a lady," she said winking at me.

"See, this is cool," he said, "It's always nice to bring people back together."

We spent some time in the pool, swimming and messing around splashing each other. Eventually we found ourselves in the hot tub. As Lisa was getting in she slipped and grabbed a handful of my breast. Here was our opening.

"Oops, sorry," she said.

"That's ok, they're tough to miss," I said giggling.

"They feel great too," she said.

"Well they're almost real and they're spectacular!" I said, quoting the Seinfeld line.

"Yeah they are," Jim said. "Want to see them?"

"Um ok," she said.

I undid my bikini top and she stared at my huge knockers. "Want to touch them?" I asked.

She reached out and started massaging them gently. Then she focused on my nipples and I started to moan. I gave her a look and she nodded. I reached behind her and untied her top. We were both topless in the Jacuzzi while my husband watched. She leaned in and kissed me for a second before she pulled back.

"Oops," she said, "I've never kissed anyone's wife before."

"That's ok," he said, "It was hot!"

"And I called you a wife," she said, "I guess I'm getting used to this whole situation."

I knew I had Jim's blessing so I decided to go for it. "It was nice," I said, "I missed kissing you. Do you want to go inside and we can look into what we were talking about on the patio?"

"Ok, I'd like that," she said.

We dried off and slipped our dresses over our bare breasts. Jim got us some drinks while we sat on the couch.

"So what were you girls talking about when I was changing?" Jim asked.

"How she doesn't use her dick anymore and how I'm still a virgin," Lisa said.

"Whoa," he said.

"One of the things I always liked about you is how straightforward you are," I said.

"Just so I'm clear, you want to lose your virginity tonight?" He asked.

"Well, I know I'm Bi, leaning more towards a lesbian. Erica is so hot and she has that extra something that would take care of my problem," she replied.

I blushed and said, "Thanks, you know I always thought you were beautiful too."

"You want me to leave you two alone?" He asked.

"No babe, that's not fair," I said.

"Yeah, I don't want to do that to you either," she said.

"Actually I've never had a threesome," he said winking.

"You know we haven't," I said.

"Wanna go for it?" she asked me.

"If you guys are in, I'm in," I said.

"Bedroom?" Jim asked.

We got into the bedroom and the three of stripped down naked.

Lisa saw my cage and said, "Isn't that going to be a problem?

Jim said, "I'll take care of it when it's time."

"Sounds good," she said, "I'm not sure what to do from here. I just know I want Erica to be the one to take my virginity."

"Why don't you lie back and enjoy some foreplay," he said.

Lisa lied on her back and I got on top of her. Kissing her and making out before kissing her breasts and making my way down to her clit. Eight months ago this would have been my holy grail. All that work I put in for years and she never let me even see her pussy. It took me becoming a hot blonde trophy wife for her to let me get to this point. I gave her clit a lick and she moaned. I had never eaten a woman out so I did my best. She was making all the right sounds, so I figured I was doing a good job. Suddenly the sounds stopped and I looked up to see Jim making out with her. Then he repeated my path, working on her nipples and eventually reaching her clit. He was licking her clit while I was working on her pussy. He took my hand and put it on his cock. I don't know the last time he ate pussy so he was excited to do it. I took his dick in my mouth and blew him while he performed oral on my ex-fiancée. I was trying to keep an eye on what he was doing. Not that I planned on doing again anytime soon, but I was still curious. He kept his tongue on her clit while fingering her pussy. I know she hasn't had a dick in there yet, but I figured a finger must have slipped in there at some point. Then he stuck a finger in her asshole and she winced. I'm sure nothing has been up there! He kept fingering and licking while her moans were increasing.

"Ahhh, Ahhh, Ahhhhhhhh," she screamed as she came. "Is that what an orgasm feels like?"

Jim pulled away from her pussy and went up to kiss her so she would taste herself. "Yep," he said, "You've never had one before? I know you said you're a virgin, but I figured you at least gave yourself one."

"I've never felt anything like that," she said. "Thank you!"

"You're welcome," he said, "You have a sweet pussy!"

"Mmmmm, yeah I do," she said, "And I've never had my asshole played with. That was something else! I think I'm ready to be fucked now."

Jim unlocked me and I sprang into a huge erection just like last time.

"Go slow," she said to me.

"This is my first time with a girl too, remember," I said.

"So we both get to lose our virginities together like it's our prom night," she said.

I just smiled and wondered where all this was while we were dating. I gave her a big open mouth kiss as I positioned my dick. She was wet! Jim had done a great job getting her ready. I entered her slowly and when I broke through her first barrier she gasped into my mouth. I paused for a second and when she started kissing me again I knew I could go all the way in. Once I was balls deep I paused and stopped kissing her. I looked into her eyes and she nodded. I pulled back and started to fuck her slowly and then increasing my speed. She was into it, thrusting her hips back at me.

"Can I ride you for a bit so I can stare at your massive tits?" She asked me.

I went deep inside her and rolled us over without slipping out. She leaned forward and started riding. This was what Jim was waiting for. He came up beside her and kissed her neck. He kissed down her back until he reached her asshole. He gave it a kiss and started to lick it while she was riding me. She was going wild. He stuck a finger inside her ass and then two. From experience I knew he was excellent at opening an asshole and I knew what he was planning. He was just waiting for her to ask for it. She was riding me so hard and he was just holding his fingers still. It was her motions that were making my dick go into her pussy and his fingers go into her asshole.