Tropical Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke groaned through the best blowjob in his life as his mother sucked gently on his engorged cock. She slipped her lips over the head of his dick, back and forth in an even rhythm, all the while her tongue played with the underside. "Oh my God, Mom, I'm gonna-"

He never finished the sentence as Patty gripped him firmly with her fist and doubled the pace with her mouth. Luke cried out in a wordless burst, as his orgasm took hold, the cum blasting out of his dick. His mother took it all, savoured the taste of it, and swallowed. She hummed her own satisfaction at a job well done, a reward gladly received.

After a few moments, Luke returned to his senses and took a deep breath. He stepped back and looked at his mother, her eyes half closed as if she were savouring her favourite dish. She licked her lips once before swallowing again, sighing contentedly. Her pussy was on fire, with juices now freely leaking out of her, a long strand of excitement dangling from her lips down to the floor. The sight of her obvious physical excitement shook Luke out of his daze, spurring him into action.

Luke stepped forward and almost pounced on her, pinning her to the bed with his own body. Patty cried out in surprise, but she felt thrilled at the contact and sudden enthusiasm. Luke ground his body against her, kissing her hard. He kissed her from her lips, down her neck and down her chest. He felt a pang of disappointment as leaving those mesmerising breasts, but his target was elsewhere for now. He continued kissing down her stomach, until he reached her hips. He hooked her knees over his shoulders and continued further, running his hands all over her thighs and her ass, just as he began working his lips and tongue over her drenched pussy. She writhed with pleasure as he made his journey down, gasping and clutching the bed sheets as he tongued her clit. He savoured her taste, running his tongue slowly up from the bottom of her soaked pussy, between her lips, and latched onto her eager clit. He sucked her whole clit while flicking it with his tongue, humming his own satisfaction as she squealed. Calling out his name, she pulled him closer to her with her heels and dragged her fingernails through his hair. Luke continued working her up, alternating between thrashing her clit with his tongue and giving her long strokes down her lips. Eventually on one of his trips down, he kept going, pulling her closer with his arms around her hips, driving his tongue into her waiting anus. She quivered and cried out wordlessly, her skin covered in sweat. She grabbed her knees to open herself up more to him, her desire for more pleasure kicking into overdrive. Patty was on the verge of begging him to continue, when he suddenly slid his finger into her pussy and latched onto her clit again. The sudden double stimulation drove her over the edge he'd been pushing her towards.

"Oh My God, I'm Coming!" Patty cried, before screaming as her orgasm took her. Luke stayed the course, keeping a fast rhythm on both her clit and her g-spot. He had to hold on to her hips, almost shoving his face into her crotch, but he was determined to hold onto her for as long as she came. She spasmed and shook, cried out "Oh God!" several times before finally slowing down. He sensed her coming off the high and eased down, gradually disengaging his mouth and his fingers from her. He continued to kiss around her delicate pussy, and eventually made his way up over her hips and stomach. This time, he lingered on her breasts, sucking hard on one nipple while fiercely mauling the other. Patty grabbed at him, trying to get as much skin to skin contact as possible, grinding their bodies together, all the while mewling with pleasure as his mouth continued its work.

Eventually, he let go of her breasts, now thoroughly inspected, and climbed up onto her. She welcomed him with open arms and open legs, hitching her ankles around him. He held himself up on his arms above her, and she reached up to touch his face as they stared into each others eyes. He slowly ground the length of his dick up and down her wet pussy, his tool having now returned to full mast after his orgasm. Silently they enjoyed the moment of connection, wet sweaty bodies colliding on the bed.

Gradually he lowered himself down, and angled his cock at her entrance. Staring into her eyes, he saw the smile on her face, the joy and the satisfaction all at once written all over her. He leaned down and kissed her as he slid his cock into her pussy. She clawed at his back as the slammed his whole cock into her, holding her down by the sheer force of his entry. They savoured the moment, the first time they'd been joined this way, his cock buried as deep as it could go into her eager wet pussy. Not releasing the kiss, he slowly ground his pelvis into hers, stirring her pussy with his cock while pleasuring her clit. She pulled away and cried out in ecstasy, instinctively bringing her knees up higher to get him deeper. He shifted his weight, bringing his hands underneath her ass, desperately clawing at the soft globes of her butt while heaving his rock hard cock into her again and again. He nuzzled her neck and she screamed as another orgasm took her. Feeling her pussy clench around him, Luke knew he wouldn't last much longer, and he started pistoning his cock in and out of her pussy. He leaned into her, but held firmly onto her ass as he slammed his cock into her before drawing out almost completely - then forcing himself back into her. She clawed at him again as her orgasm seemed to double up, the hard fucking he was giving her sending jolts of pleasure through her whole body.

Finally, with one last mighty thrust into her, he called out, "Oh Mom!" and came. The orgasm was intense, and all he could do with ride it out, his body taking over and continuing to slam into her pussy relentlessly. Eventually, he stopped, breathing hard and exhausted. He released her ass and braced himself above her again. She was still twitching through the last lingering pulses of her orgasm, her eyes closed but her mouth open in an endless gasp. He leaned down and kissed her, and she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back.