Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On our last date, I had convinced him that if he came to pick me up, I would give him head in his car. It was a half-joke, half-dare, I-will-if-you-will situation. But he picked me up and we drove to an empty parking lot, where we began furiously making out. His hands were in my hair, and I was biting his lower lip. The air was thick with hormones and want and need. It was winter, and neither of us could undress in the cramped car.

I clumsily undid his jeans, and reached my hand into his boxers, freeing his stiff cock. It was swollen purple from excitement, and I eagerly took him in my mouth. I licked and sucked with enthusiasm, bobbing until he pressed against the back of my throat, nearly gagging myself. The thrill of possibly being seen made my pussy throb, and I felt wetness spread over my panties. I swirled my tongue over the head of his cock, wanting to be able to strip off my clothes and straddle him. I took my desire for release out on him, fucking him with my mouth. I continued like this as the minutes stretched on, but eventually, I felt my energy begin to flag.

I sat up, hoping to adjust myself, but once I saw his face, I realized that we were not going to continue. "Sorry, I don't think it's going to happen. It's not you, I just...can't." I deflated when it hit me that this would be our first, and perhaps only, sexual encounter.

That incident spurred months of sexual insecurity for me. I read Cosmopolitan articles and message boards about sexual techniques. I studied my body, learning how to perform sexiness in a way that I hadn't known. I learned how to dress to accentuate my body, and how to elicit arousal and excitement without touch. And eventually, when I felt ready, I took a more hands-on approach to my practice. I felt confident that in the years since our last encounter, I had developed the skills to make him come.

______________________________________________________________________________

"Is that your name for what happened? The Failed Blowjob?" he asked, breaking the silence.

"Is that not an accurate description of what happened? I mean, if you recall..." I trailed off and cocked an eyebrow.

"Oh no, I recall, but I hate that you think of it as failed. I mean, I found it pretty great. I was just nervous and, you know, wearing a sweatshirt, so that was all a little distracting. I wish had been able to..."

"Come?" I prompted.

"Yeah."

Oh my god, was he blushing? A rush of adrenaline and confidence shot through me. He had certainly grown up since we dated, but so had I. I was able to make a grown man blush.

"You know, if you really want to erase The Failed Blowjob, we could try again," he smirked. I may have been able to make him blush, but that sentence made my head spin. I felt heat radiate through me, from my stomach, down my legs, into my fingertips. I knew I was blushing now. I had been looking away when he said it, and when I moved my gaze to his, I realized he wasn't just joking around. There was a fire in his brown eyes, and I realized just before it happened that he was going to kiss me. In that moment, I impulsively decided that we would try again.

He moved towards me and ran his hands into my hair, brushing it away before putting his lips to mine. I parted my lips, allowing his tongue to slip against mine. His beard was soft, and I loved how masculine it felt as we kissed. He slid his hands from my hair, gently caressing my neck and shoulder, and eventually wrapping his arms around my waist. He was so much stronger than I remembered, and he pulled me close. All this - his strength, his touch, his kiss, his smell - triggered a deep wanting within me. I felt my body flush, moisture dampening my sheer black panties.

I let him pull me so close that he slid me into his lap. I felt delicate and feminine, but so powerful. I had orchestrated this. My words, my actions, had led to this. I redirected my focus to the sensations of his mouth on mine, his arms gripping me, his erection pressing against my leg. I leaned back, pulling him on top of me. I had an overwhelming desire for him to undress me, tear my panties, pin my hands above my head, and fuck me until I screamed. Words were failing me though. I could only focus on our mouths, limbs, hands. I wanted him in me, on me, to consume me.

Our kissing became frantic with desire, and he moved his mouth to my ear, gently tugging the lobe with his teeth. I felt another rush of heat, straight to my pussy. "Mmmm," I purred, feeling his warm breath. He continued downward, kissing and nibbling my neck. I stretched my hips upward to press against him. I wanted his mouth all over me at once, and I was desperate to feel his tongue press against my swollen clit.

He pulled me upwards, sliding his hands under my shirt and pulling it over my head. I reciprocated and took in my first glimpse of his bare chest. He had thick hair and the tight, muscular build one might expect from a wrestler or a hockey player. I ran my fingers gently over his back before trying to tug him back down on top of me. We were sitting upright, facing one another. He bent and kissed my chest, moving to the rise of each breast above my black lace bra. My nipples hardened, and he slipped his hands behind me, unfastening the bra and tossing it on the floor.

He finally relented and laid down on me again, and the feel of his chest hair on my bare breasts delighted me. I broke our kiss to bite his shoulder, and he got the message. He slid down and began kissing my breasts, pausing to lick and suck first my right nipple, then my left. They were stiff from arousal and he playfully bit one, which sent me from wanting to needing. I needed him to undress me, to touch me, to fuck me.

I tugged gently at his hair, raising my hips again. He looked into my eyes and grinned, before moving himself back up to bite my lower lip. I caught his mouth against mine and wrapped my arms around his back. I dug my fingernails into his skin and pressed my tongue against his. He groaned into my mouth, and I realized I could play a little rough with him. I attempted to wrap my legs around him and flip him onto his back, but he overpowered me.

Breaking the kiss, he deftly kissed down my abdomen and slipped his hands to the button on my jeans. He struggled to tug the skintight denim from my legs, but once he freed them, he positioned himself nearly at my feet. From my vantage point, with him kneeling between my legs, he looked like a supplicant about to worship me, or maybe that was just a secret hope in my mind. He pressed his mouth to my calf, kissing gently. His beard tickled my leg, and I let out a little laugh.

When he realized what had happened, he continued kissing my legs, alternating back and forth, moving slowly up to my knees, then my thighs. As he moved higher, the feeling was less ticklish and more arousing. I wondered if he could see the black mesh of my panties darkening even more. He was torturing me, moving centimeter by centimeter, kissing one leg, then grazing it gently with his teeth. My clit was throbbing, and I wanted to grab his head and force it against me. I wanted to wrap my legs around his head and force him to lick my pussy until I came. I wanted him on his back, with me straddling his face.

As I was fantasizing about forcing him to lick and suck and nibble me to my heart's content, he finally reached the edge of my panties. He teasingly tugged at them with his teeth, and I let out an impatient whimper. He kissed the soaking wet fabric gently, before hooking his fingers into the sides and beginning to tug them down. I eagerly shifted. I wanted to be naked; I wanted him to see all of me, to watch him take in the sight of my glistening, swollen pussy.

After tugging off my panties and discarding them, Kyle stood. As soon as he had slipped the black mesh over my feet, I had parted my legs and leaned back. I wanted relief, but he wanted to tease me a little longer. He unfastened his belt and pulled down his jeans. He wore boxer briefs, and his erection was clearly defined by the tight fabric. I rolled to my side, reached out, and traced my index finger over the head of his cock, delighting as it twitched. He looked into my eyes with an intensity I had never seen. I pulled him closer to the bed by the waistband of his underwear, before pulling them down.

"I believe you were promised a blowjob?"

The fire in his eyes burned hotter, and my pussy throbbed. I pushed him down until he was sitting on the bed, and I knelt on the floor between his legs. I looked up at him through my eyelashes and bit my lower lip. I put my hands on his knees and ran my nails up his thighs, not breaking eye contact. He groaned and reached for my head, but I pushed his hand away. I kissed his knee, as he had done to me, and I heard him whisper, "Please..."

"Please, what?" I asked, teasingly.

"Please suck my cock."

I gazed intently at his cock. It wasn't huge, maybe six and a half inches, but it was thick, with a gloriously fat purple head. "Suck this cock?" I said, before running my tongue along the underside from the base to the head, flicking my tongue against his frenulum. "Yes!" he groaned.

"Are you sure?" I took the head in my mouth, and swirled my tongue over it, savoring a drop of pre-come. I released it and looked up, wanting his answer.

"Yes! Please!" his voice was strained and insistent. His cock was twitching with desire, and he looked as if he would explode at the slightest touch. I took the head in my mouth and swirled my tongue again but didn't release him. I held the head of his cock in my warm, soft mouth then turned my eyes upward to meet his. I imagined how I appeared to him, naked and vulnerable on my knees, looking up at him with lust in my eyes through my thick dark eyelashes, my swollen lips wrapped around his head. I let out a soft moan at the mental image, which he must have felt, because he grunted a little as he lifted his hips.

I responded by slowly sliding my mouth down until I had taken almost all of him. I felt the pressure of his cock in my throat. I began bobbing up and down, keeping the pace slow and occasionally stopping to focus on licking and sucking his sensitive head. As I began to move a little faster, he wove his fingers into my hair, trying to control the pace. I released his cock from my mouth and bent a bit lower, taking one of his testicles into my mouth and sucking gently as I stroked his slick cock with my hand. He let out a groan and I felt his body clench.

I slipped his manhood back into my mouth and began to slide up and down. I reached up and gripped one of his hands, which was resting on my head. He took the signal and tightened his grip, tugging gently on my hair and beginning to fuck my mouth. I moaned at his enthusiasm, and he quickened the pace. He gripped my hair more forcefully and I moaned again. I felt his cock press against my throat and twitch as he came hard in my mouth. I managed to swallow, despite being surprised by his sudden explosion, and licked him clean as he began to grow soft.

He climbed completely onto the bed, lying on his back. I lay down next to him and traced a finger over his chest. "Redeemed?" I teased.

"Definitely not a failed blowjob." He seemed to have lost his breath a bit. Meanwhile, I could feel the dampness from my aching pussy had spread to my thighs. I traced an errant hand over my breast, gently stroking my nipple. I let my fingers wander lower, over my abdomen, and closed my eyes. I was thinking about the relief I would feel when I reached my swollen clit and how I longed to feel my fingers part my slick pussy lips, when Kyle grabbed my wrist roughly. I yelped a little, in surprise and protest. He grabbed my other wrist and pinned my arms over my head. I let out a whine and tried to convince him to free me.

"Don't you want to watch me touch myself?"

"Of course I do," he laughed a little.

"So, you'll let go of my hands?"

"Nope." That charming smile again.

"Don't you want to see me come?" A little bit of a pleading tone.

"Very much."

"So, let me go." I became insistent.

"Not yet."

"Please. I'm so wet." I was writhing under him now.

"I can see that..." he said, and let go of my left arm, deftly parted my thighs, and ran his index finger along my slit, causing me to moan and strain my hips. He lifted it to my mouth and parted my lips. I licked the taste of my soaking wet pussy from his finger obediently. He smiled that boyish grin and let go of my other wrist. He gripped my hips firmly and kissed my thighs. His beard tickled the sensitive skin, and I let out a small laugh. He playfully nibbled my inner thigh, causing me to giggle and writhe again. He sucked gently on my other thigh, leaving a small red mark when he stopped.

Finally, he reached my pussy, which was throbbing and aching with need. He planted a soft kiss and looked up at me. I could see my wetness shining on his mouth. He licked his lips and smiled before lowering his face and beginning to lick the juices from me with slow, deliberate strokes. I moaned and tried to raise my hips, to direct his tongue, but he held my hips firmly. I felt his fingers dig in, keeping me steady. I let out a groan of frustration, and I felt the gentle puff of air on my bare skin when he chuckled softly.

Kyle continued licking me gently, first from the bottom to the top of my slit, then circling my swollen clit with his tongue. After a few moments of soft licks, his motions became more insistent, matching the pace of my breath. He drove his tongue inside me and licked more roughly. I could feel his beard rubbing my thighs red, but I was so close to exploding I didn't care. I gripped his hair and lifted my legs over his shoulders, breaking his grip on my hips. He pushed his hands under me, grabbing my ass and squeezing roughly. I bucked my hips against his face as he sucked my clit. When he ran his tongue up my slit, lapping at my juices, I came hard, soaking his lips and part of his beard. He continued to lick and suck as I relaxed back onto the bed. He seemed determined to continue until he had lapped my pussy clean, and I was content to let him, enjoying his soft tongue and its contrast to his rough beard. Finally, he stopped, with a final kiss on my still swollen clit.

He slid up the bed to lay next to me, and I kissed him, tasting myself on his mouth. I swirled my tongue over his, delighted by the smell of my pussy on his face. He pulled me close, and I felt his cock, stiff against my leg. I broke the kiss and grabbed it with my right hand.

"I must have tasted good," I cocked an eyebrow. I was feeling supremely powerful after having come all over his adorable mouth.

"Mmmm. You were delicious. I want to eat you every day," he nibbled my neck.

I began stroking my hand up and down his cock, running my thumb over the top of his head.

He reached between my thighs, running his thumb over my clit in return. He slipped two fingers inside me, and I tightened around them. I kissed him and bit his lower lip, causing his cock to twitch and his fingers to drive deeper inside me. My hips bucked in response.

Suddenly, he rolled me onto my back and leaned over me to the nightstand. He grabbed a condom from the drawer and tore the package open. I grabbed his hand and took the condom from him and proceeded to roll it slowly down. Once it was secure, I guided him between my thighs, rubbing his cock up and down my slit. When he would attempt to slip inside, I would stop him and guide him upward, using his head to massage my clit. After several attempts, he let out a deep rumbling groan and grabbed my wrist, pinning it over my head again.

With that, he slid his cock inside me, and I could feel him stretch me, stimulating every nerve ending in my sensitive pussy. He buried himself to the hilt and paused, still pinning one of my arms. I moaned, my face buried in his neck. I could smell that wonderful intoxicating scent that had so clouded my judgement earlier in the evening.

"I want to fuck you," he whispered in my ear.

"Please..." I murmured, kissing his neck.

He slid himself nearly out of me and released my hand. He propped himself up and began to thrust as if this were the last fuck he'd ever have. I pushed my hips upward to meet his, feeling him brush momentarily against my clit. He leaned down to kiss me roughly, then wrapped me in his arms and rolled so we were facing each other. We writhed against one another, kissing and biting. Our hands groped, and I dug my nails into his back as he gripped my ass. As our climaxes neared, our fucking became frenzied. His hands were in my hair, on my back, gripping my hips. My mouth was on his, biting his shoulder, sucking his neck. I squeezed the muscles deep inside me, gripping his cock. He kissed me, scratching my face with his beard as we both came hard, panting from exertion. He pulled out of me quickly, slipping the condom off and tying it before tossing it into a trash can. His slick cock had become soft rested against my thigh before he rolled onto his back, pulling me close again.

"I wanted to do that so badly," he confessed.

"Really?" I was trying to be sly, but I think it came out surprised instead.

"Really." His tone was serious.

"Since when?" I was genuinely curious. At what point had playful flirting become seduction for him?

"Since I saw you at Doug's."

I was speechless at this. I hadn't seduced him at all. This made me feel suddenly vulnerable, and I became defensive.

"Bullshit!" I said, with a little singsong in my voice.

"No bullshit," he said, raising one hand and his eyebrows.

Fuck. He was serious.

"You're gorgeous. Always have been."

"Oh shut up..." I said in a way that really meant "please continue, I love this!"

He squeezed me a little but dropped the subject. We lay there naked and chatting for another hour or so, and without realizing it was happening, I dozed off.

I woke in the dark, my head on Kyle's chest and his arm around me. I had no idea what time it was or how long we had been asleep. A sense of panic began to rise inside me. I was supposed to go home. My mom was going to be worried. I tried to untangle myself from him so that I could get to my phone, but he stirred.

He rubbed his eyes as I got up and rummaged in my bag for my phone. One text - "Hi sweetie! Hope you're having fun with your friends. I'll see you tomorrow. Love you!" A wave of relief flooded me. Then I noticed the time. It was after two in the morning. How had we slept that long?

"Everything okay?" Kyle sat up and began to get out of bed.

"Yup. Just making sure my mom was cool. She is."

He stood, and I reached onto the bed and grabbed the sheet. I needed to go to the bathroom but had no desire to wrestle my jeans back on. I also didn't want to stroll naked past his roommate. At this point, it was clear I was spending the rest of the night. I wrapped the sheet around me and turned towards, the door, but Kyle grabbed my elbow and spun me back to face him.

"Where do you think you're going?" In one smooth movement, he pulled me to him and sat down in his desk chair, with me draped in his lap. He kissed me and I realized my face was raw from the friction of his beard, but the kiss was so passionate that I sank into it.

I broke the kiss. "I need to go to the bathroom. Relax, I'll come back, I promise!"

"Wait." He kissed me again, with urgency and desire. As he kissed me, he slipped one hand under the layers of the sheet and between my thighs. My muscles were sore from earlier, but he seemed to have magic powers to make me wet no matter the circumstances. He thumbed my clit, sending shock waves through my body, and then slipped two fingers inside me. He continued kissing me as he fingered my pussy hard. He stroked against my g-spot, causing my hips to buck. His thumb circled my clit, and within moments, I was moaning again. He thrust his fingers deep inside me and pressed hard as he massaged my clit, and I came, biting down on his shoulder so hard I left teeth marks. He pulled his soaking wet hand from between my thighs, and I tried to calm my ragged breathing. When I had mostly regained my composure, he stood, pulling me with him.