Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Promise you'll come back. I need to fuck you again."

I left and crept to the dark bathroom. There was a small nightlight, so I didn't turn on the overhead light and tried to be as quiet as possible. I didn't want to wake anyone else and be caught creeping around wearing only a bed sheet. I returned to Kyle's room quickly, and he stood when I opened the door. He crossed the room and grabbed me again.

"You're so fucking sexy," he growled as he tugged the sheet from my hands and tossed it back onto the bed. I stood in front of him, completely naked, as his eyes explored from my face to my breasts, to my sex, and down my legs. His hands were on me then, stroking my nipples, grabbing my ass. I moved closer to him and felt his cock press against my stomach and grow stiffer.

We stood like this for a few moments, kissing and groping, like teenagers again. Our hands fumbled as we learned the terrain of each other's body. The heat between us grew, and without warning, Kyle spun me to face the bed and pushed me gently. I put out my hands and caught myself and climbed up onto the bed on my knees.

"Ah!" I yelped as he spanked me. I turned back and looked at him, and he grinned triumphantly before spanking me on the other side.

"God you've got a great ass." He ran his fingers over it gently. I wondered if he was admiring the bright red handprints he probably left behind on my pale skin.

"Oh yeah?" I wiggled my hips a little, leaning into the comfortable playfulness that had developed so rapidly.

"Mmhmm!" He said emphatically before swatting me again. He traced a finger over my tan line, up to my hip. I shivered a bit at the ticklish sensation.

He ran his finger back down, tracing across my ass, then my thigh, directly between my legs. He stroked his thumb down my slit.

"Are you always this wet?"

I didn't answer. I didn't want to yield the power that would come with saying, "No, but the mere thought of you makes me so horny I can't stand it."

"You've got the most perfect pussy." Another finger tracing down over my wetness to barely stroke my clit.

I couldn't help but murmur a little approval.

"You were so tight earlier." A finger circling my clit with more pressure. I felt a tremor in my legs but didn't want to buckle. I liked this game - him teasing me while he gave me dirty compliments. I wanted to keep playing.

"I want to fuck you all night." A finger slipped inside me, stroking my velvet walls. I held my composure.

"I want to feel you come on my cock." A second finger, and his thumb on my clit, circling slowly. I whimpered. I pictured the scene in my mind - me on my hands and knees on his bed, and him standing behind me, teasing my dripping pussy, with his fat purple cock pulsing as he waited to fuck me from behind. I moaned at the image.

"I'm going to fuck you until I can't anymore." His fingers were gone. In their place, I felt the smooth, slick head of his cock on my slit. I broke.

"Do it!" I whispered, surprised at the greed in my voice.

He stepped a bit closer, sliding his head inside me just a bit. He groaned, and I realized he wasn't wearing a condom. I turned my head and looked at him. He raised his eyebrows as if to ask if it was okay, and I made a quick, risky decision. I was on the pill, and it would just be this once. I wanted to feel him inside me.

I nodded and he grabbed my hips and thrust forward with excruciating slowness. I realized he was savoring the feeling of me against his bare cock as he let out a deep groan. He buried himself as deeply as he could go, and I contracted my muscles, massaging him inside me. His fingers dug into my hips. I released and he slid out, leaving just the head inside me.

He paused, then began the slowest, most sensual fuck of my life. He moved in and out of me with a deliberate motion that made me moan with every stroke. His cock seemed designed to hit all the right places, and my pussy fit him like a glove, stretched to satisfaction. He ran his fingers down my back and massaged my ass, never losing that perfect slow rhythm. I felt an orgasm rising inside me and began rocking my hips more insistently. I was torn between wanting this sweet slow pleasure and wanting him to fuck me hard and spank my pale ass raw.

I decided on the latter.

"Harder." I moaned, and he obeyed, grunting a little.

He quickened his pace and gripped my hips harder. I had to steady myself to keep from being knocked face-down on the bed by the change in force. I turned and caught his eyes and bit my lip. I could feel the heat we exchanged in that look.

"So that's how you want it?"

"Mmmm yeah" I breathed.

He continued steadily fucking me with this slightly faster and rougher pace. Every stroke of him inside me was perfect, and I wanted more. I realized he had come twice already tonight, so it was likely he could keep this up for a while. I looked back again and saw his abs flexing with each movement. I wanted to run my tongue over the taut muscles, to dig my nails into his skin. He broke my reverie with a swift hard spank.

My head spun and I felt my pussy contract around him. I yelped breathlessly at the pain and surprise but shifted my weight to better meet his thrusts. He must have interpreted the meaning in my adjustment.

"Ohh you like it rough?" He was panting from exertion.

"Yes" I hissed as I struggled to remain upright and not sink face first onto the bed.

"You are so fucking dirty." Another spank. I felt what was sure to be a crashing orgasm approaching.

"Mmmmm." I was struggling to hold my composure. I wanted him to fuck me right over the edge, to reduce me to a sweaty, limp, tangled mass in his sheets. I wanted to feel him come inside me, to coat the walls of my pussy, to lick his cock clean when he finished. I wanted him to give me all the pleasure I could handle, then push me beyond that limit. I wanted to feel as I'd never felt before.

Without warning, he slammed his cock into me so deeply that I could hear his balls slap against my skin, and he grabbed a fistful of my hair, yanking my head up.

"Tell me what dirty things you want me to do to you."

I whimpered. I was barely holding it together, and that pushed me even closer. I couldn't contain myself any longer, and I let loose a stream of consciousness barrage of requests, demands, pleas.

"Fuck me as hard as you can. I want my pussy to ache from your cock for days. I want you to spank me until my ass is bright red and pull my hair and push me face down on the mattress. I want you to fuck me until I can't be fucked anymore. I want you to make me come so hard I finger myself to the memory for years."

He slid a hand up my back and over my shoulder, to gently stroke the side of my neck. All the while, he kept a steady pace, which was torture given how badly I wanted to let go and feel the wave of pleasure.

"Beg me to make you come."

How had this commanding, self-assured, wildly sexy man grown from the awkward teenager I had known? His confidence shocked me, but it also made heat surge through my body. I tingled at his words, the depth of his voice, the evenness of his speech in the heat of such frenzied activity. He was in control now, and I had given him that control, freely.

"Please. Make me come. I need to come." My arms were shaking, and I knew I wouldn't hold out much longer.

"As you wish," and he squeezed my shoulder gently. I wanted to chuckle at the reference, but he didn't give me the chance.

It seemed to happen all at once that he ran his finger up the back of my neck and grabbed my hair, forcing my face and shoulders down onto the bed. I gasped as he gripped my hips roughly and thrust into me, hard and fast. He grunted at the force of his own movement. I imagined how I looked now, face against the bed, ass in the air, cheeks and thighs jiggling in response to his fucking. I imagined his cock, swollen and purple, shining with pussy juices. I could feel my own juices running down my thighs. He spanked me hard and fast, twice, and I felt the sting and heat rise on my flesh. We were both panting from exertion as he continued to pound into me, and I was on the verge of exploding when he deftly reached one hand under me and with perfect pressure, stroked my clit as he fucked me.

Almost instantly, my head reeled and I exploded. I don't recall what I did next or the feeling of him coming inside me. I saw stars and heard a distant ringing in my ears. The only thing I remember is the greatest orgasm I've ever felt. It felt like fireworks, like crashing waves of pleasure, like heaven. When I regained my senses, I was soaked in sweat and my body ached like I had been on a very long run on a very hot day.

Kyle tugged me next to him gently. I could see that he was in a similar state, sweaty and exhausted. The room smelled so strongly of sex that he cracked one of the bedroom windows to let in fresh air.

"That was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

"What?"

"What you looked like when you came. You completely let go and it was incredible. I want to do that to you every time."

"Every time?" I was a little stunned.

"Yes, every time."

I wanted to clarify, to point out that this was not the beginning of something, but I was so tired I couldn't speak any more. I closed my eyes and when I woke, the sun was up.

I snuck out of bed with the sheet wrapped around me, gathering my scattered clothes as quietly as possible. When I looked in the mirror, I hardly recognized myself. My eyeliner was smeared and my hair was matted. My skin was raw and red from Kyle's beard, and my whole body ached. I looked awful, but I felt fantastic - satisfied in a way I had never experienced.

I began to dress, pulling on my sheer, still-soaked panties, then wiggling into my jeans, when it dawned on me. I had been out all night without warning my mother, who knew where I had gone and who I had been with. I had a boyfriend could absolutely never find out, and the physical evidence of my behavior was impossible to hide. A wave of dread rose inside me, but I didn't feel regret. I knew I would never forget this night as long as I lived.

If only trouble weren't so much fun...