All Comments on 'Trouble'

by SilverMuse

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Big JayBig Jayabout 4 years ago
Fucking hot

You do sex scenes so well!

Love her perspective and the focus on her thoughts and arousal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Does capture a blooming romance outstandingly well. Does its lead to a mood brighting rebound affair - or to a forever happily together fairy tale relationship?

Will there be more?

How about hitting some rocks and snags, struggling, falling-out and ...

Some real life relationship complexity after a rose-red start?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hope there is more!

Such great start to a story! I hope we will get to read more about Ella and Nick!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

Great story. well written. Is it a true story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
!!!!!!!!

I’ve been checking for a new story from you every few days for like3 years. I can’t believe one is here! And it’s so fantastic. Thank you for writing.

10towers10towersabout 4 years ago
What a pleasant surprise after such a long drought

It has been years since you tendered us a new story, and the voila, you appear out of nowhere. So many submissions here are "wham bam" or his cock is 12 inches long, etc. As I expected, your prose were a joy to read. With so many of us now cooped up in a house, please share more storytelling so we have an encouraging reason to turn on the computer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More please!!!

I need to know what happens. This was written so well. Please consider writing the next chapter of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
We’ve missed you!

I love love LOVE your writing, and hope this new submission isn’t a one time thing ;) welcome back and keep up the great work!

SilverMuseSilverMuseabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks so much for the sweet comments! I'm completely humbled that some of you have been checking back for new stories the past few years.

I've been focused on novel-writing, but this story is NOT just a one-time return. Now that so many of us are stuck inside -- or working outside the home in a state of stress -- I'm going back to scribbling and posting free stories in the hope of offering a fun little escape.

Stories will be posted weekly-ish (way faster than my usual writing pace) and will be short standalones. That means no more Nick and Ella, at least for now, but I hope you enjoy the next story. Check back for "Daddy Issues" this weekend. (And if you want to read it now, you can drop by my website -- the link is in my bio.)

Hope you're all staying safe and healthy~ xxxooo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I love your writing, you write in a way that makes the characters feel so real :)

PrfsrPrfsrabout 4 years ago
Great stories

Stories are on the mark! Writing errors in others’ work pop up and ruin my enjoyment - not so with yours. I’ll be watching for more - please.

RMVioletRMVioletabout 4 years ago

It’s been such a lovely surprise to see new stories from you! The variety of theme and tone is just an added bonus :) If you feel like revisiting Nick and Ella I’ll be a very happy quarantine camper (in terms of reading at least!) Best wishes for you and yours ~ <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
incredible

I love this story, please re visit Nick and Ella, their chemistry is so hot. thank you for a nice cum :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent! One of the best I've read on Literotica! Definitely a 5! Good plot and character development in a short story

Thanks for writing and sharing!

I'm going to check out your other stories now

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Very enjoyable! Wouldn't mind some follow-up. I agree with Prfsr, too, about the grammar.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSilverMuse@SilverMuse
7/24/23 Have you read The Boys Next Door and want more? I have a new book out that follows the journey of a certain twin! There's love, lust, angst, and lots of delicious, kinky, steamy scenes. Find it here: https://www.amazon.com/Man-Hour-Next-Door-Book-ebook/dp/B0C6NHMRBY ...

SIMILAR Stories