Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can only be fucked.

Smashed, about to explode.

When he comes, he roars. I shudder with pleasure, feeling the slap of his balls against my pussy.

Finally, his thrusts slow. When he pulls out, my pussy grips him tight, wanting to keep him there. I let out a sigh once he's gone. His cum oozes down my thigh, and I shiver when he kisses my shoulder.

"Jesus Christ," he whispers. "You okay?"

I nod, because talking feels like too much right now. I lean over the table, trying to catch my breath. My heart is pounding a thousand miles an hour.

"So good, Nick," I manage.

He runs a finger down my spine. It traces the curve of my ass as if he has every right to. As if he's free to touch me wherever, however he pleases.

"So..." he begins. and the word hangs there. I realize that after all his recklessness and audacity tonight, after he's just fucked the shit out of me, he's nervous. Because he can't read me from the back. "Are you gonna spend all day in your pajamas again tomorrow?"

I turn to face him and reach up to stroke his shoulders. "I might, if it ends like this."

That troublemaking grin lights up his face.

"Or maybe I'll put on actual clothes and buy you a birthday drink," I continue.

"Maybe you will. Or maybe you'll let me treat you, now that I'm legal." He leans close. "And I can...distract you some more."

"I hope you will," I giggle, and hug him around the neck. His lean, hard body feels so good against my soft curves. He leans against the table, watching with the telltale glint in his eye as I put on my tank top and shorts.

I kiss him on the lips. "Sleep tight," I murmur, and begin to walk away.

"Ella?"

I stop and turn. He's still leaning against the table, naked. Something tells me Nick has an exhibitionist streak.

"Yeah?"

"Do you still have that blue dress?"

I raise my eyebrows.

"You know the one. Little light blue dress with buttons down the front that always looked like they were going to pop. You wore it all through the end of high school and when you came home in the summers from college."

My cheeks turn warm. I do know the dress in question. I haven't worn it since I started dating Kevin. He thought it was too short, too low-cut...too frivolous. Act your age, Ella.

"Of course I still have it."

"Wear it when we go get drinks."

The order warms me like a trickle of alcohol down my throat, fizzing in my belly.

"I will."

When I look back over my shoulder as I leave, he's smiling. And in that smile, there's the promise of a hell of a lot of trouble.


12