Trouble at the Masquerade

Story Info
Thalyssra attends a masquerade party in search of a playmate.
4k words
4.75
3.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsJessy
ItsJessy
319 Followers

Thalyssra took a sip of her wine, closing her eyes and relishing it's flavor for a moment. A man, stately poised, droned on and on about politics to her and a number of other nightborne huddled together in a circle. Like everyone else, he had a mask on which concealed his identity, though his words gave more than a hint as to who he really was. Perhaps if she cared enough she could identify him. She didn't though. Thalyssra took another sip of wine, glowing silver eyes scanning the crowded room while the politicking man's words mumbled unrecognizably in her ears.

The place was packed full of nightborne and even the occasional blood elf. Dancing, talking, drinking, getting frisky with each other and dashing off to a secluded area or room, all reveled in the liberation of Suramar at this masquerade. And good for them, they had all been through so much. Thalyssra was looking to have a bit of fun of her own and was clad in a sexy red dress that earned more than a handful of leering glances from both male and female party goers. Sleeveless and open shouldered, it was a split dress that showed off her bare thighs and legs with a long cut of fabric hanging between. It hugged her at the waist, highlighting her womanly hips while the train of the dress swept behind her, short yet graceful. At her chest, there was a diagonal split running from her upper stomach to her left shoulder, teasing perky breasts that were on partial display.

"And what do you think, my dear?"

Thalyssra sensed that the question was, unfortunately, directed at her. Of course, she hadn't been paying much attention and the man probably knew this for he had a smug look upon his face. She turned towards the self-obsessed man and briefly looked him up and down. He looked like a peacock. A peacock that mismatched his wardrobe and put on the wrong feathers.

"I think you're a fop whose words would bore even the deaf." She nodded her head up towards him in a gesture indicating his clothing. "That is if you don't blind the poor man first."

Thalyssra turned and walked away, ignoring the man's blubbering anger and the giggles from those around him. He pursued her for a moment and not much more, for he accidentally bumped into a woman who did not take kindly to the wine spilled on her dress. She gasped and splashed her drink across his face, staining his mask and expensive, mismatched clothes. The woman then stomped off with a satisfied "Hmph!" while Thalyssra melded into the crowd, putting plenty of distance between her and the man.

Eventually she settled near a refreshment table with expensive and tiny, hors d'oeuvres stacked upon it. Thalyssra took one that seemed to glow cool and blue with mana. Infused as it was, it would be delicious regardless of what the actual food was. She ate it quickly and took a sip of her wine, feeling invigorated from the little mana biscuit.

Renewed of spirit and purpose, she did not forget her reason for being at the masquerade party. She took another mana biscuit and scanned the crowd, chewing softly as she did so. Her eyes drifted over and through the sea of people, looking for one to catch her eye and spend the night with. Despite the masks, there were far too many people who seemed a tad familiar. An unfortunate result of being trapped in a bubble for 10,000 years. Thalyssra wanted an anonymous fling and this crowd simply wouldn't do.

The peacock of a man from earlier caught her eye, angrily pushing through the crowd and in as much of a search as she was. She turned quickly, facing her mostly naked back to the crowd. An excited and smug smirk adorned her pretty face. Even if she didn't get any that night at the very least she had gotten some fun out of insulting that buffoon. Thalyssra reached for another mana biscuit, the last of the night she assured herself, and nearly brushed hands with another party goer.

"Pardon me." A man's voice.

She looked up towards a man standing on the other side of the table. He was tall with silver hair and wore a traditional nightborne garb, albeit with shorter sleeves obviously cut to show off his muscular arms. Nothing fancy, but a respectable choice none-the-less. You couldn't go wrong with tradition and amongst a crowd of flamboyant frills and gaudy patterns he actually stood out like a sore thumb. How had she missed him before?

His mask was in fact not a mask at all, but a blindfold. A very curious blindfold.

Thalyssra leaned in with a friendly smile, taking the man's hand into both of hers. Her breasts squeezed together as she did this, the split dress she was wearing leaving little to the imagination. If not for the cloth hiding the man's eyes, she would have perhaps caught him stealing a glance at her cleavage. Instead she hesitated, finding it a bit awkward to look at a man whose eyes she could not peer into. Immediately shaking herself off and embracing her curiosity, she pressed him for conversation.

"Is that man still over there?" She spoke in a hushed whisper as if the man from earlier would overhear.

"Man?" His voice was a smooth rumble.

"The one looking for me." Thalyssra discretely yanked her head to the left, pointing with it instead of her finger.

He looked over her shoulder for a moment, scanning the costumed crowd. "Do you mean the colorful gentleman over there covered in wine stains?"

A smile tugged at her lips. "That's the one."

"Not happy with you is he?" His voice was accusatory but not without mirth.

"I assure you it was an accident... not that he didn't deserve it." Thalyssra put on her best damsel in distress impression, acting pure and innocent.

He nodded and smiled back. "I believe you, though I imagine I'll soon be hearing the other side of this story."

She glanced back and immediately spotted the angry man rushing towards her from across the hall, shoving partygoers out of the way and looking less than pleased.

"That's my queue to go." Thalyssra made to leave but the man with the blindfold grabbed her by the hand, not painfully so but enough to keep her for a moment longer. She looked at him questioningly, hoping for a quick explanation.

"Come with me, I know some place private."

With that he let go of her hand and turned, beckoning her to follow. Always eager for a new adventure--and not wanting to deal with the upset man looking for her--Thalyssra followed him, darting past a number of revelers and through a series of well lit hallways before arriving in a quiet room. It was small but cozy and contained nothing but a bed, table and a half empty bookshelf. An unused guest room perhaps, dimly lit compared to the outside halls but not so dark that it was difficult to see.

"You should be safe from him here." Her anonymous savior looked at her, a faint green glowing from beneath his blindfold.

She eyed him for a moment, noticing for the first time purple tattoos etched into skin that was silvery rather than purple like most of their fellow nightborne. The skin was unusual but common enough, however the tattoos were downright bizarre. He seemed slightly withered with a slim build, toned muscles and sharp cheek bones. Whether he was truly withered or just naturally willowy she didn't know, but he was pleasing enough to the eyes regardless. While she wasn't one to believe in fate, he had fallen right into her lap and she wasn't about to pass up this kind of opportunity.

"But am I safe from you?" Thalyssra took a step towards the man, a mischievous smile on her face.

"I'm not sure you should be the one asking that."

"It's only right that I reward my savior, is it not?" Another step and she was nearly pressed against him. His face was close now, and her suspicions were confirmed. She could sense the fel energy beneath his blindfold. It was a raging power, more dangerous than the arcane she was accustomed to. A nightborne demon hunter. She had not been aware of the existence of such a thing, but right now it was not what she was interested in.

Thalyssra slinked down to her knees and reached for his waistband, looking up at his eyes which glowed so faintly beneath the blindfold as she did so. When he naturally didn't object, she yanked the fabric down to his ankles, grinning at the present she had just unwrapped. It hung low, silvery and almost a light blue color. She licked her lips and swallowed, finding it difficult not to immediately taste it with her tongue. Instead, she grabbed it with both hands, small and slender with long fingers that squeezed around her nameless lover's shaft.

Thalyssra stroked it to life, twisting and turning, up and down. She was skilled and it hardened in no time, becoming solid as a rock within her grasp. Pre-cum soon drooled from the urethra and down the tip, acting as lube for her fingers which quickly became sticky with the stuff as she pumped it.

"This was a good catch," she thought, eyeing the cock hungrily. There was only one reason why she went to these silly little parties and she was holding it in her hands.

One of these hands slipped down to fondle the demon hunter's balls, gently squeezing them and rolling them over her fingers. Her other hand continued to work his cock, giving him a rigorous handjob that kept the pre-cum flowing like a little river. This combined with his pleased murmurs assured her that she was doing a good job, but she would not be satisfied without getting a taste. Thalyssra could practically smell the mana within him and she craved it, perhaps more so than she would like to admit. Unable to resist the temptation any longer, she darted her tongue out and gave the man's shaft a long lick, purring as she absorbed his flavor.

Her cushiony tongue dragged it's way up and down his length, cleaning it of all the pre-cum she had smeared over it only moments prior. It was a salty, masculine flavor that she relished and it inflamed her desire. Thalyssra needed more. She took him into her mouth, plush purple lips wrapped around the grooves under his bulbous tip. Closing her eyes, she suckled on it like a lollipop before beginning to bob her head back and forth along his cock, moaning softly the entire time. Slowly and lazily she sucked, savoring the taste of his cock as it slid over her tongue and pleased her taste buds.

Mana practically radiated from it, teasing her senses and encouraging her to take more and more of his manhood into her mouth and down her throat. Before she knew it she was deepthroating the anonymous man, enticed equally by both his cock and the scent of magic that every nightborne craved.

"This isn't what I had in mind when I came to this party," the demon hunter grunted from above. Thalyssra pulled herself off of his cock so she could reply, slurping loudly and indecently as she did so.

"This is exactly what I had in mind," she said with a wink before returning to her sloppy blowjob.

Her right hand held tight the base of his shaft, twisting it as she sucked and reached beneath her dress with her free hand. Thalyssra's pussy glistened with arousal and she dug into it with her fingers, causing her to moan shamelessly around the shaft violating her throat. Gradually she became more desperate, practically fucking her face upon the man's cock like an expert whore while her playful fingers drove her to the brink of an orgasm. It never came though. For now she would wait, and the edging would make it all the better when it finally did come.

Thalyssra slowed down, twirling her tongue around the man's mushroom tip as she sucked him off with shallow bobs of the head, taking half of his length each time. Her silvery-white hair fell out of place around her but she ignored it, focused only on worshipping the man's dick with her mouth and tongue. After a few minutes it was evident to her that he was close to release and so she pulled back until only the head remained, her full lips locked tight around it. One hand stroked his saliva slick cock and the other played with his balls, coaxing the man closer and closer to unleashing his payload within her mouth. With her angular cheeks hollowed even further, Thalyssra sucked with all her might, probing her tongue into his urethra as if proactively searching for the man's seed. Occasionally she would bob and twist her head around it or slap it against her tongue, earning pleased grunts from the man until finally her hard work paid off--and it did so in full.

Suddenly, and all at once, her mouth was filled with cum. Hot and sticky, the sudden deluge of sperm in her mouth caused her bright eyes to widen in surprise. Naturally, she swallowed it all and was happy to do so, but the sudden explosion had managed to catch her off guard. With her lips latched around his cock head, she gratefully acted as a receptacle for his cum, diligently sucking and extracting all the sperm from his balls. Oh, how she loved the taste of mana infused cum. It was absolutely divine. Thalyssra gulped every ounce of it down, both of her hands stroking the man's shaft as she did so. When his hose finally dried up she continued sucking on it, coaxing out one last stubborn shot which she swallowed immediately.

Thalyssra pulled off of him and licked her lips clean with a few swipes of the tongue before speaking up.

"You taste wonderful, dear." She smiled up at him, teeth pearly white. After that feast her belly felt full, both of cum and of mana which caused her insides to tingle with that familiar energizing sensation.

"Thanks. Didn't think I'd be getting my mana drained as well, though," he spoke with a hint of amusement. He had certainly rescued the right damsel.

Thalyssra winked then gave the demon hunter's cock a stroke and a kiss before standing up, not letting go of it as she did so. It was still hard and she was hoping to get more out of this encounter than just a blowjob.

"Ready for round two?" She separated herself from him, taking a few steps backwards and shedding her dress which fell and pooled neatly around her feet. She wore no undergarments and stood confidently, her slim body naked and on display for her temporary lover to admire. Thalyssra was thin with wide hips and though her breasts were by no means huge, they were perky and looked rather large on her lithe frame. Her lavender skin was smooth with glowing runic markings etched into her body that, similar to her eyes, appeared more pronounced in the dim light of the room.

Those eyes of hers sparkled like diamonds as she eyed the man, waiting for his response. It came swiftly, as she was soon grabbed and spun around, pushed forward until she was bent over the lone table. He entered her without warning and they both cried out--a masculine grunt and a feminine moan. In an instant his manhood filled her utterly, stuffing her purple pussy as his hands found purchase on her hips. Thalyssra propped herself up on her forearms and pushed her ass back just in time for another thrust.

Another moan followed by another grunt.

The demon hunter began pumping her in full, fucking her with deep strokes that sent his balls slapping up against her moist hole. Thalyssra hung her head and smiled happily, watching her breasts jiggle from the impact of each thrust. She had been waiting for this moment all night and this was perhaps the best catch she had found at one of these parties. And, judging by his eagerness, he needed this as much as she did. Suited her just fine.

Thalyssra swept a few disheveled strands of silver hair back behind one of her pointy ears and wiggled her rear-end back against her lover, struggling to take even more dick than was being pounded into her. Desperately, she spread her legs farther apart and angled her ass upwards as best she could, doing everything in her power to enable the man's ravaging of her slim elven body. He was doing a good job of reshaping her insides without her help, but he appreciated it none-the-less and expressed his gratitude by giving her a stinging slap on the ass. Already jiggling from his hips clapping against her cheeks, Thalyssra's booty jiggled even more so from the impact of his hand against it.

She yelped, body tightening in response to the slap. Another soon followed, accompanied by a hard thrust that hilted the demon hunter balls deep inside of her. A shiver ran it's way up her spine like a bolt of electricity, causing her body to quiver and shake as she was hit hard by a repressed orgasm. She released a loud, husky moan, her juices coating the cock still pummeling away at her pussy. Thalyssra was fucked without reprieve, her savior showing no signs of stopping as he gripped her tightly by the hips and laid into her. Like her ass, her ears wiggled from the force of his thrusts and, lost in pleasure as she was, she checked to make sure that her mask was still on.

Reassured that her identity wasn't in peril, she resigned herself to being used as a cock sleeve for a good quarter of an hour, cumming again and again while her pussy was stuffed full of dick and her ass was abused by more than a handful of spankings. The table creaked under her and she realized for the first time that someone outside might hear them. This thought excited her and her moans increased in intensity, growing louder and daring anyone outside to peek into the room and discover them.

Soon after this realization hit her, she received another slap on the ass before being flipped onto her back with the bottom half of her body hanging off the table. It wasn't the most comfortable of positions but it served it's purpose and she wasn't about to complain--after all, the blindfolded demon hunter hadn't ceased his assault upon her body. The stuffing of her sopping pussy continued, with the man's strong arms holding her in place as he railed into her and produced lewd sounds drawn forth by their love making. Their bodies met, groins joining together as her tight pussy squelched, wet and stuffed full of cock.

Curses were interspersed between wanton moans of pleasure--loud and throaty outbursts that accompanied each of her orgasms. Her breasts bounced from the impact of the man hammering against her and so she reached out to grab the perky mounds, pinching and twisting her nipples in a way that only made her moan even more. Thalyssra looked up at the man through half-lidded eyes, occasionally glancing down so as to watch her pussy get stuffed. She had needed a good dicking and this was better than she could have hoped for.

A sudden hard thrust buried the man's cock ball's deep within her, causing her to shudder and squeeze her tits between her fingers. Her taut body tightened and little beads of sweat coated her lavender skin, glistening against the arcane runes adorning her body. The demon hunter's shaft still radiated mana and she could feel it causing her insides to tingle, driving her mad with pleasure. Mana by itself was addicting, but mix it with sex and it was divine.

Thalyssra bit her lip, stifling a moan as another thrust had her seeing stars. When her vision cleared she could see that her lover was obviously drawing close. He was panting hard and his runic tattoos glowed bright despite the mana she had sucked out of him. He seemed lost in his own lust, frantically beating his hips into her as he tried to reach his own climax. Thalyssra didn't mind the abuse, in fact her pussy happily yielded to it, tightening and convulsing around his shaft as pleasure wracked her body. She found it difficult not to get lost in the pleasure she was experiencing as well and some part of her betrayed rationality, teasing the idea of the man cumming inside her and inseminating her. It was ridiculous of course, she even had a spell in place to prevent such a thing from occurring.

Yet perhaps her spell would waver...

A thrust against her cervix booted the idea out of her head. She grunted and ground her teeth together, her slender legs shaking even as her lover held onto them, prying them apart so as to make it easier to drill Thalyssra into the shaky table. She laid still for a short time, hands at her sides with her tits bouncing as she gazed up at the ceiling, silently recovering both physically and mentally. Her loins tingled due to the incessant pounding her pussy was taking and a small part of her worried about the possibility of the table giving out underneath her. This, too, was quickly dismissed from her thoughts as she got her bearings back.

ItsJessy
ItsJessy
319 Followers
12