Trouble at the Masquerade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And they returned just in time, too. Her anonymous savior turned lover moaned and pulled out of her, giving her a quick slap on the thigh as he did so. Thalyssra's eyes widened and she hurried to her knees in front of him, opening her mouth wide and rolling her tongue out to receive his gooey offering. She was just in time to catch the second load of the night. The first shot splattered against her mask before he could properly aim it into her mouth, but he quickly corrected his aim, shooting the rest of his load onto her tongue or directly into her mouth.

Thalyssra took it all with a smile and when the man was finally finished emptying his balls into her mouth she swallowed it with a single audible gulp. Afterwards, she opened her mouth, confirming that she had indeed swallowed every bit of the demon hunter's baby batter. The mana infused cum was delicious and though she had recklessly hoped for a creampie, feasting on a second batch of cum was just as good in her eyes.

"Guess I won't be testing my anti-pregnancy spell today," she thought while licking her lips. "Just as tasty as the last load," she added, this time speaking out loud.

Thalyssra stood up and gave the man a wink before retrieving her dress and putting it back on. When she turned back around he had his pants on and was giving her an apologetic smile.

"What is it?" She cocked her pretty head at him inquisitively, hair more than a tad disheveled.

"My apologies for the mask." Despite his words the demon hunter sounded more amused than anything.

"Oh, don't worry about it." Thalyssra waved her hand dismissively and then used that same hand to poke at her mask, scooping up a glob of cum with one finger and then sucking it clean. "Thank you again for saving me from that peacock of a man."

He simply nodded, so she gave him a peck on the cheek and made for the door, opening it and poking her head out to see if anyone was around. Once she was certain that the coast was clear, she looked back at her blindfolded lover and informed him that she hoped he would come to her rescue again some time before disappearing out into the hall.

12