All Comments on 'Trouble in Pandora'

by sweetsatine

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a legitimately delightful read, like I was honestly on the edge of my seat as I read through this! This was, without a doubt, super hot but also I really enjoyed the characterization here and the dynamics you created here. Adam and Kurt were attractive before the incident, both in terms of looks and personality so I wasn’t mad when they fucked Kelly. The whole situation with Grace and Roger is so delightfully fucked up and I loved every page of this story, this was honestly the best written piece I’ve read in a while!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Holey fuck! (Get it?)

Wow! The most unique settings circumstance I've yet to read on this site! A truly unpolluted breath of fresh air.

And I have to admit, as a 10+ year addicted veteran here, I have read ALOT of stories...

While a major, major plus, nevertheless it's also clear this has been a meticulously planned out and superbly crafted narrative.

It definitely stands to shine to all other authors what an excellent story looks like, including consistent adherence to reality - no bullshit fantasy of infantile dreams, overly exaggerated, simplistic attributes in physicality, sensibility, emotional characterisations - on and on with projected twisted personal psychoses and ancient, disparaged clichés.

A 10+ in my books. Kudos and sincere thanks. Congratulations!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersweetsatine@sweetsatine
I cater to a wide variety of NSFW content that range from sensual and vanilla to rough, dark and extreme. My imagination traverses easily from sweet romance to the unspeakable. There’s no need to fear crossing a line/limits with me. At the end of the day, it’s all harmless fi...