Trouble in Pandora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace stuck a piece of duct tape over Kelly's eyes before she got her bearings. The last thing Kelly saw was a glimpse of Adam with Roger behind him - Roger closing his messenger bag full of jewels. But even with just a glimpse Kelly saw Adam's flushed face, the conflicted feelings in his eyes and his throbbing, veiny cock standing painfully erect. While not quite as long as Kurt's, Adam's slightly curved specimen was certainly still lengthier than Roger's thick chode.

Blindfolded, Kelly was strangely aware of her body. Lying against Kurt she realized that Kurt's arms encircling her, holding her in place against him as she felt the duct tape around his wrists resting against her bellybutton. Her legs were spread open, resting outside of Kurt's knees. Her dangling Uggs felt strangely heavy compared to the rest of her naked body. Kurt's cock filled her ass differently than Roger's - not quite as thick, it was almost a relief not to feel so unbearably full, but Kurt reached deeper into her.

The last thing Adam saw was Kelly moaning softly while Kurt groaned beneath her, his breath warm against her neck as she squirmed on his lap, gyrating along the length of his cock as she pushed him deeper into her ass with a little whimper. Blindfolded, Adam let out a strangled gasp as his balls were suddenly firmly gripped. Grace chuckled in his ear while her grasp shifted to move up along the length of him and grip him firmly by the head of his cock. Pulling, she growled, "Get up."

Standing, he let Grace lead him blindly by the cock. "We're reaching the grand finale now and you know what that means, don't you?" Grace pressed the tip of Adam's cock to Kelly's wet slit, snickering at the sound of his sharp inhale as he felt her searing warmth. "That means It's time for the big spectacle and I think you all know what I want to see." Grace nudged Adam forwards, cutting loose his duct taped wrists in the same motion as she pulled his arms back to secure them behind his back. As Adam stepped forward, pushed by Grace, it only eased his cock into Kelly's eager pussy. Both Adam and Kelly moaned as he entered her; his, strained and breathless, hers, almost a mewled whimper as she experienced being filled in a different way.

"Mm, that's right," Grace purred approvingly from somewhere nearby. "This is what you've all always wanted, right? How does it feel? Finally getting to fuck each other."

Smacking Adam's ass, Grace knee'd him from behind causing Adam to stumble forwards into Kelly. He reached out instinctively to stop himself from falling and crushing Kelly and Kurt beneath him. Adam was surprised to find his arms free, Grace had never taped his arms back. Before he could do anything with his newfound freedom, he felt her gun digging into the nape of his neck.

"That's right. You're going to need your hands for this next part, but don't you dare get cocky because I'm watching your every move darling and I can shoot you faster than you'd manage to find me." Adam let his fists uncurl as he put his hands down, trying to find something to hold onto and steady himself. "Good boy," Grace praised. "Now I want you both to cum in her. At the same time. Understood? And I bet that'll take a bit of communication. Wouldn't want to cum before your buddy, right? Don't make me shoot your dicks off in disappointment."

"Fuck," Adam cursed angrily. Or at least that's what he told himself as his hips slowly pumped into Kelly's wet warmth. Kelly moaned beneath him and he was startled by their proximity, he hadn't realized how close they were. If he leaned down just a bit further, his lips would probably brush against hers.

Instead of doing that, Adam's hands wandered tentatively downwards. Finding her knees, his hands traveled a bit higher to grip her thighs as he positioned himself better. With only his sense of touch to guide him, Adam keenly felt Grace's invisible gaze on them and gritted his teeth to perform.

Kelly's back arched as Adam thrust fully into her, god she was so full. Unable to see, Kelly could almost lose herself to the sensations. She could feel the lengths of their cocks rubbing inside of her as Adam thrust his hips against her, his pelvis smacking against her engorged clit each time he buried himself in her. They felt so hot, like searing rods, and they were filling her so deeply she was sure to explode.

Adam's hands traveled up along Kelly's body before resting atop her soft breasts. She gasped as he pinched her nipples gently, back arching up to press her breasts into his palms. Encouraged, Adam kneaded her breasts while flicking, pinching and pulling lightly at her nipples. His heart was racing as he tried to restrain himself. He was so desperate to cum, he just wanted to pound her pussy into the ground until he emptied himself in her completely.

Instead, he dipped his head down towards her breasts with a sighed growl of "Oh Kelly," before his lips clamped hungrily around her nipple. His tongue had her wriggling as he thrust into her. So full, she was so full but they were reaching places she'd never felt before and oh god, she was going to burst from all the sensations. Kurt was gasping beneath her, unable to move besides simply enjoy the sweet torment of her warm hole squeezing down around him.

"Fuck!" Adam gasped. Both Kelly and Kurt could clearly hear the strain in his voice. It was followed by quick, jerky thrusts as Adam fought with himself - struggling to keep a steady pace to cum together with Kurt while fighting his body's need to empty his balls into Kelly's enticing hole.

"Adam," Kurt's voice was equally gruff, "don't...ah, wai-, nnf...fuck..." His weak protests to Adam's rapid thrusts died on his lips as Kelly's spasming muscles milked his member. Buried deep in Kelly's ass, Kurt could barely buck his hips further into her. He could feel Adam plunging into Kelly, each thrust filling her and making her squeeze down tightly on them. Kurt would've liked more movement but he was dangerously close to cumming already.

"I can't," Adam panted apologetically, almost a whined pleading. "Can't hold on...FUCK, so close...fuck, fuck..."

Kelly was sandwiched helplessly between the two, only able to moan mindlessly as she lost herself to the overwhelming sensations. She could feel Kurt deep in her ass, his thick pole stretching her even as it pulsated and twitched. Adam was pistoning into her, the slight curve of his cock bruising her g-spot before his tip pounded relentlessly against her cervix - with her legs spread in this position he was able to reach so fucking deep...

"S-so...rough," she groaned. Her body felt so taut, so tense. Every movement made her toes curl in her Uggs as they brought her closer to cresting that edge. She wanted to throw herself off that cliff, to dive spiraling down into orgasmic bliss. But it evaded her - perpetually teasing her, keeping her desperate and wanting, but constantly denied that ultimate pleasure. She was simply being used, her satisfaction meant nothing.

As Adam's pace quickened into a frenzy, Kelly was sure her insides were so stirred up she'd have to stay plugged forever or risk her insides falling right out! Beneath her, Kurt was bucking up into her and Kelly was...screaming.

Screaming as the two pounded her mercilessly. Lost to their own desires, their needs outweighed common sense. Stripped of their sight, it was far too easy to believe that Kelly was just a tight hole to fuck.

They filled her so completely that she could feel their members thicken and pulse as they came. She felt their loads shoot through their urethra and fill her with molten liquid. Adam came first with a choked cry, followed by Kurt's grunt before they shared the same relieved sigh. Kelly's holes were still spasming, clenching and milking their cocks dry even as she lay whimpering between them, used and still teetering on that edge.

The following moments felt strangely like an eternity. Their panted breaths mingling as their hearts thudded loudly in their chests, all three feeling different levels of exhaustion and elation - an odd mix of rushing adrenaline and orgasmic relief.

Adam staggered backwards a step. His cock sliding out of Kelly brought about another mixed chorus of moans from the trio. Kelly couldn't help but twitch as she felt his load of hot cum drip out of her. Adam fell shakily to the floor, sitting as he could no longer trust his legs.

Catching his breath, Adam had an uneasy sinking sensation in his gut. They'd been so lost before, so blindly fueled by lust, they'd nearly forgotten their audience. But now, with only their heavy breaths breaking the silence...

Reaching up to rip off the duct tape covering his eyes, Adam blinked furiously as he glanced around frantically while his eyes adjusted.

Roger and Grace were nowhere to be seen.

The trio would soon discover that not only were all the jewels on the table gone, but their shop's front displays had been emptied as well.

"Fuck," he cursed.