Trouble in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you know, I have signed the divorce papers and have refused any financial support. I have plenty of assets from my former teaching job and don't deserve anything from you. I have held onto the apartment.

I love you so much and always will.

Celia

PS If there is any possibility of us getting together please, please, please send me a message through your attorney. I will make sure that he always knows where to find me.

I reread the letter three times and I was perversely interested. She had been so completely open and seemingly honest as to her true nature that I wondered if there wasn't a chance for us. What if the slut side of Celia could be controlled and punished in a structured fashion and then rechanneled?

During the time of our separation I had fucked, or otherwise had indiscriminate sex with close to 100 women. With the possible exception of Greta whom I had a great deal of respect for and Gail McFerson, I had not "made love" to anyone. I still loved her and probably always would. I hated what she had done to me and to us but she was my soul mate.

Within a week I had devised a plan.

Three weeks later the package arrived. Late that night I took my Jeep into Charlotte Amalie West and drove directly into the Gulf Stream's hanger. Parking next to the plane I got out and opened my tailgate. As I did so two burley men in coveralls pulled a six foot long bag out of the cargo hatch of the plane. From the way the bag moved on its own, it was obvious that something living was inside. The men efficiently placed the bag in the back of the SUV and closed the tailgate for me. Without speaking, I saluted them and drove off into the night. It was a short trip to a run down warehouse in a seedy part of town. Driving into an entrance whose door opened when I flashed the lights twice, I was greeted by three figures in black fatigues and face masks.

The package was quickly unloaded and placed on a gurney. One of the figures partially unzipped the bag and stuck a hand in to feel around. He then motioned to the other two and they quick flipped the bag over as the third prepared a syringe. Parting the bag further exposed a diapered and obviously female butt into which was promptly popped a needle and the contents of the syringe. Within seconds the figure ceased all movement. With that, the bag was unzipped the rest of the way and the now unconscious female was rolled over. Very nice firm titties and a shaven bare pussy but what drew immediate attention was the helmet on the woman. Her eyes had cotton over them and were taped in place. An oxygen mask over her nose and mouth with a hose to an air tank. These were removed and one of the attendants scoped her heart and took her vitals as the others removed the air supply and the eye and ear protection. The adult diaper was removed and the wet contents disposed of.

A rolling tray was now brought over and I was shown a full display of delicate gold ornaments . I selected four plain gold rings, all 1/2" in diameter. After efficient swabbing with alcohol, two nipples, clit hood and belly button were quickly and skillfully pierced and the rings placed. From a black velvet bag two ankle and two wrist stainless bracelets were removed and placed on the woman and two foot lengths of chain were affixed. Finally a delicate engraved white gold plated steel collar was placed around her neck and locked in place. Finally the woman was rolled onto her right side and I was shown a variety of font styles and sizes of the letter "D." I selected an elaborate cursive character approximately 3" tall. 45 minutes later the tattoo was inked onto her left hip and a loose gauze covering, taped in place. The subject was now wheeled to a cell with steel bars and placed on a simple bunk which hung from the wall by chains. The cell contained a stainless toilet and stainless sink. She was then given another injection as I put on mask and hood.

The injection worked quickly and within minutes the woman was moaning and moving about as she awakened. It took a bit for her to get her bearings and attempt to sit up. She struggled as she realized she was wearing shackles on her wrists and ankles but finally managed to sit up with her feet on the floor. Slowly she became aware of the people in black standing about looking at her.

Slowly she came to her feet and tried to speak and couldn't because of the ball gag in her mouth. The best she could do was moan around it.

One of the attendants in black now spoke.

"Stop your moaning bitch female formerly known as Celia. You will listen to what I have to say to the best of your feeble ability. You have been gagged so that I can speak without interruption. If you resist or cause any kind of disruption you will be severely punished. Nod if you understand what I have just said. " Celia nodded.

"Your last fully conscious memory will have been as you were being driven in a limo in NYC. You were administered a drug and were transported unconscious to this destination. You will note that you are now collared, chained, pierced and marked per the wishes of your new owner. Yes owner. He has indicated that while you are with us you will be known simply as SLUT.

Sometime recently you were observed by his agents and selected for servitude. It will be up to your owner but I image that you have been chosen as a fuck slut and your final destination will be in a harem or whore house in the Middle East. No doubt your owner is somewhat eccentric as you appear to be considerably older than most of our other guests. I would guess that you are somewhere in your late 30's or early 40's and although in adequate condition I doubt that you possess the ability to handle the sexual needs of our typical customers.

For the immediate future you will be kept caged here until your piercings and other markings have adequately healed. You will also be trained in standard brothel practices and decorum. Your body will be evaluated and an intensive physical fitness program will begin later today. If you comply with our orders you will receive adequate nutritious food. If you are a problem, food will be withheld and you will be physically punished. Depending on how fast a healer you are you can expect to be here a minimum of three to four weeks. However, if any aspect of your training is problematic you will be kept here until the deficiencies are corrected.

CELIA

One minute I was in the rear of a limo headed north on Broadway, the next I felt an overwhelming sense of drowsiness and then the blur of darkness and the smell of canvas. From time to time ears popping then sleep and more sleep. Hands on my body, rolling, pinch on butt, totally out. Slowly my head clearing and awareness of pain in my nipples, belly button and clit hood. I tried to touch but couldn't move my hands. Head hurts, memory fogged, voice speaking. Then slowly more awareness. I was somehow a prisoner. One minute in NY now who knows. It's warm and humid. I hurt. I want to sleep but I am constantly prodded to wake up. My lips are stretched and a ball like object is in my mouth. I try to spit it out but I can't.

DAVE

Thus began the training of the former Celia, now known as Slut. It was strangely good seeing her, especially in chains. It gave me a perverse thrill knowing that she was finally being trained for obedience. The sexual side of my marriage to Slut had been superb, it was the fidelity side that needed a lot of work. Under Greta's direction the principal physical training would be done by two former female DI's from Paris Island. They will spend four weeks putting her through an exhaustive conditioning program involving treadmills, elliptical trainers, rowing and free weights. For reading material she will be given nothing but sex manuals and porn. Every morning after breakfast and before the physical training begins she will stand naked on a pedestal to have her body critiqued by the staff. Between rounds of PT every square inch of her body will be examined for hair and with the exception of her head and reshaped eyebrows, will be removed with a laser. Should she protest or balk at the conditioning or training, she will be punished.

CELIA/SLUT

For the first few weeks everything hurt. The sadists directing me were relentless. Every fucking muscle group was sore but I had to admit that I was gradually getting back into shape. Not that I had been flabby before but you know how things get at 39. It's easy to let go a little. Now the little bulge in my belly was disappearing and everything else was tightening up. I've always been proud of the girls and they were standing firm as always. The little gold rings in the nipples were something I had always wanted but never had the balls to do.

On the mental side I was in a quandary. I didn't know what the fuck I was doing here and If I could believe the bullshit about having been taken to be some asshole's slave. How did I get here and where is here? Is anyone looking for me? Has to be someone from Columbia right? After all, I did teach a MWF class in Organic Chem 303. What about my bills? Mortgage?

When I first woke up and my head cleared, I was petrified but slowly, day by day, I calmed down. All the physical activity filled my days and the nights featured porn until lights out and then exhausted sleep. If I was going to become a slave I would at least be up to date on the latest porn trends and be in great condition.

Long about week three there was a break in training when a GP came in and gave me a complete physical. Then a dentist cleaned and inspected my teeth. I was instructed not to speak to them and complied. A portable x-ray was brought in and besides doing a mammogram gave me a complete once over. There were blood draws, pee in a cup and a GI inspection. Then a series of shots, some in the butt and others in the arm. No idea what for.

Then one day without warning, a well dressed young woman who was introduced as Madam Greta appeared. She announced that it was her task to wardrobe me and eventually introduce me to my new master.

I was instructed to strip down and be inspected. Madam poked, prodded, pinched and lifted everything and then pulled out a tape measure and called out the numbers to an assistant with a clipboard. The next day she returned accompanied by an army of dressers and a truck with rack after rack of clothes. Over the next three hours I was fitted for an array of formal to casual dresses, slacks, jeans, hundreds of tops and a chest full of thongs and bikinis. All was then taken away to some other destination.

Nothing happened for three days and then in the middle of the night I awoke to the sound of my cell door opening and the men in black were rousting me out of bed. My prison shift was ripped off and tossed aside as the wrist and ankle restraints were slapped back on. I was hooded and led naked and bare footed to some sort of transportation outside.

After a ride in silence for about 25 minutes the vehicle stopped and I was roughly pulled out and led into another building. I could sense and then hear other women around me so I wasn't surprised when my hood was pulled off and I found myself in a group of about 10 women all naked, collared and chained like me. There was a slight stir in the group when a door opened on the other side of the room and Madam Greta came in. She cleared her throat and announced

"Some of you have been told that you have been in training to become the exclusive property of a local master and that you would be meeting him soon. He has changed his mind and has instead decided to have all of you participate in tonight's slave auction. He will retain right of first refusal on your sale but if the price is right you may be going to another buyer."

Then, pointing across the room she said

"There are hair and beauty products on the counter so help yourself, freshen up, pee and in about 30 minutes we will begin."

DAVE

One of the wall mounted displays above my desk beeped and I looked up to see Gail McFerson stirring in my bed. She came down to the Cayman's every quarter on a joint pleasure/business trip for a major bank. We were old friends and for the last four years, with lots of benefits. Earlier tonight I had enjoyed the first round of this trip. She had passed out after her third brandy old fashioned and fifth orgasm. She had responded quite well when I hyper agitated her g spot with 3 fingers in her puss and a thumb on her clit. I had only fucked her once before she passed out so I got up and took care of some business while waiting for her to awaken. Now she was sitting up on the side of the bed trying to get her bearings as I walked up to her. My cock was swollen but not hard as I fondled her nipples

"My god Dave I don't know what the fuck you did to me but I have never have cum that hard and squirted so much in my whole life. I'm embarrassed. You'll have to send me the dry cleaning bill for your comforter. My short dicked ex husband couldn't do for me in ten years what you did in one evening." With that she brought me in a little closer and sucked my cock into her delicate little mouth. I let her slurp and drool over little Dave for a couple of minutes and then gently pulled her off and pushed her back flat on the bed and speared into her pussy. I fucked her vigorously for ten minutes or so all the while thinking about my new slave. Then as she spasmed around my cock I let a salvo go that filled her up again.

After a fun filled shower we dressed casually and drove to a local restaurant for a quiet late supper. We had fresh caught red snapper after appetizers of stone crab and smoked mullet. It was quiet in the restaurant as we savored some very good brandy after out plates were cleared away.

"Gail, We've known each other now for almost five years. We've shared some very nice business deals and some even nicer sexual ones. Not to cite the obvious but we have also participated in a few ventures that have been of questionable legality. However, I think I know you and I think that you can be trusted with some personal business from my past. We haven't shared anything significant about our former lives other than we were both married and parted from a cheating spouse under nasty conditions. If you don't mind I want to tell you about my ex. OK?"

"Of course Dave. I'll trade horror stories with you if you like."

"That won't be necessary unless you want to get something off your beautiful chest. What I actually want from you is for you to play a role in a nasty little one act play. Here's the deal. I was married just shy of 20 years to a woman that I obviously never really knew. I never had a clue but she was a cheater both before and after we married. Her cheating was epic. At least a dozen long term relationships with both male and female colleagues at her job for our whole marriage.

After the first clue and denial, I hired a PI and he uncovered the whole sordid mess. I chose to just disappear rather than get into a pissing contest with lawyers, her lovers and the slut herself. I think you know me well enough to realize that my lack of immediate confrontation was deliberate not because of a lack of balls. What I wanted to create was a sense of dread as to when the other shoe was going to drop. So, one day I closed my office, had all my possessions packed and just disappeared. I still run my business from here but she never knew where I went. She knew why, just not where. Recently I traded a signed divorce agreement for her letter of apology. That letter contained a paragraph that I want to share with you."

With that I presented Gail with the following.

"If ever you see fit to give me another chance I would be so good and faithful. I would even wear an ankle bracelet, chastity belt or slave collar. you could tie me up in the yard and I would live in a kennel on a chain just to have you feed me and pat me on the head when I have been a good little slut dog. Simply speaking, I would endure any physical or mental punishment you would inflict to get back with you. I love you and only you and always will."

"What I have done is of highly questionable legality but in my mind is 100% morally justified. Four weeks ago while riding in a limo in NYC my ex was drugged and smuggled to St Thomas. She was caged, pierced, tattooed and conditioned for life in a whorehouse or harem. She was led to believe that she is being trained for some sort of eccentric master and has been given only porn to read. Several days ago she was fitted with an elaborate wardrobe but then was told her master had changed his mind. Instead she would be delivered to a private club to participate in a slave auction. Here's how you could fit in. You would act the part of a fellow kidnap victim and be brought back to the house here as a purchased slave. You would have to play the role for about two days and can guarantee you will be well fucked in the process.

"Dave, your games never surprise me, sign me up."

The Auction

The small strip club was "closed" for a private party. The audience of about 30 men and 15 women sat facing the small stage at small tables and sipped at drinks served by nice looking naked waitresses. In the large dressing room behind the stage a group of 10 other naked women were working on their makeup under the watchful eyes of a score of caretakers and armed guards.

CELIA/SLUT

Just after dark the ten of us were herded into a closed van wearing a coverall over our shackles and the body makeup we had been instructed to apply that afternoon. The whore eight, as Gail and I referred to our companions used buckets of body makeup to cover tattoos, stretch marks, scars and wrinkles. Gail and I being in much better shape chose to use a light spray tan which covered our more trim bodies effectively while not looking cheap. Speaking of Gail, we had made friends the day before. She came into the group late like me and her story was similar. Kidnaped from Chicago, trained around here, fitted with a wardrobe and then unexpectedly put up for auction. Physically we were a lot alike but I think she is five or so years younger than me. We were drawn to each other by something unexplainable but nice. Be that as it may, we were now bound for the auction.

When we were taken out of the van we were herded into the rear entrance of a building and directed to a large dressing room. Our handlers then pointed out the eye, lip and nipple makeup on the dressing tables and we were instructed to remove our coveralls and sit to put on makeup. I found a small box of crystal beads on strings and attached them to my nipple, belly button and clit rings. As we worked, two huge black men came in the room. One of them carried a tray and as he passed by I saw that on the tray were syringes with a numbered tag attached. As soon as we were all finished we were lined up and fastened by our collars to a long chain. Gail was in the 9 spot and I was 10. Our new black attendants then passed down the line and unceremoniously jabbed a syringe into our asses. Within seconds I felt a sense of euphoria, excitement and arousal. My nipples erected and my clit pulsed. I had not a care in the world and the fact that I was going to go out and be sold like a slab of meat didn't bother me in the slightest. In fact, that shot had me looking forward to it. After all, I am a cum slut and I haven't had any sex lately.

One of the caretakers must have received a signal because we were quietly walked out a side door, around the side of the building and then back in the front door of the club. Lights were lowered and spotlights coursed up and down and highlighting our bodies. We were led up onto the stage by our huge caretakers who managed the chain connecting us slaves. We were then unfastened from the queue and rechained with our arms over out heads to a beam at the back of the stage. As I was fastened in this posture I appreciated the fact that our breasts would now be displayed to the best advantage. Mine were nicely thrust forward and my nipples were rock hard and my rings were shining in the spotlight.