Trouble in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While he directed me, Gail was shedding her dress revealing no undergarments, just a dripping pussy. Within seconds, Dave had dropped his shorts and pullover and was plugging his gorgeous cock into Gail's pussy. I quickly poured the brandy stealing a gulp since they were preoccupied, dropped my tunic and proceeded to wack off orgasm after orgasm using my trusty fingers. I've got to hand it to Dave. His ass was the same tight butt I had fallen love with decades ago and here he was driving the spike into another woman as I creamed all over my hand. I was tempted to rush over and demand to be fucked by my husband but I realized that I had forfeited that right. Celia, you are a stupid cunt.

From time to time Gail sung out in happy orgasm as Dave plugged her relentlessly. Finally he froze and I recognized all the signs of him spirting a load into her womb. They were stationary as they caught their breath and then Dave abruptly pulled out and turned over sitting next to her. His beautiful cock gleamed with cum and pussy juice and he called out "SLUT get over here and clean us up."

I jumped up and literally ran across the room. Dropping to the ground I quickly took his cock down to the root in my mouth and sucked off every drop of their juices. Then so as not to be punished I kept a hand on his cock as I lapped up the cum pouring out of her pussy. I added a few clit licks which she appreciated and I was excited by the hardening cock that I loved so much in my hand. I kept working on Gail really getting into pleasuring her and all the while Dave's cock was getting harder and harder. Suddenly Gail was pulling me up her body and as our naked breasts met she kissed me with an incredible passion. After long minutes of tongue tangling passion she forcibly pulled my face away from her and holding me by the ears simply said "Fuck him, fuck him now! you both need it badly."

Following her orders I scrambled onto his lap and before he could refuse, I impaled myself on his upright cock. We moaned together as I used my pussy muscles to clutch his thick organ. His hands instinctively first clutched my butt and then coursed up my body to manhandle my nipples and then somehow we were kissing. At first it was an angry lustful almost mad encounter but then slowly it softened and became the loving kiss that I missed so terribly. The mad fuck turned to passionate love making and I slowly became aware of Gail kneeling beside us with her arms around us both. Tears were streaming down her cheeks as she kissed us and blubbered "oh god, you two belong together."

I'd like to say that and then we lived happily ever after but it wasn't quite that simple. Yes he did carry me up stairs and yes we made love all night just like in the old days. Of course the fact that Gail was part of that lovemaking as an eager partner with both of us took away slightly from the reunion aspects but actually it was part of our new reality.

The next morning our weary threesome showered in Dave's huge multi shower head bathroom and we made breakfast in our birthday suits. Yes I was allowed to sit with them on a chair and we made and ate a wonderful meal. Midday we dressed (yes even me) and took Gail to the airport where the Gulf Stream was waiting to take her back to her other life. We both kissed her goodby and watched as the plane took off.

Dave then took my hand and led me back to the Jeep. I started to speak but he sushed me and we drove in silence to a high vantage point on the island and parked. Grabbing a blanket from the rear seat he said "Come with me."

He again took my hand and led me to a vantage point that had a spectacular view of the ocean. Spreading the blanket he pulled me down he said "I've got a few things to say. and I need to do it without interruption OK?" I nodded and he went on.

"I loved you and only you exclusively from the day I pulled your little brother out of the surf to the day I read the PI's report on your decades of cheating. I'll admit that over the years when a nice looking woman walked by or when I encountered an attractive woman in business, I checked them out. However, I rejected them all because none of them held even a fucking candle to you. You were my ideal of what the perfect wife should be. Smart, witty, a great companion, drop dead gorgeous and so fucking sexy that she could give the Pope a hard on."

"Then when I read the report my whole world fell apart. It felt like a chunk of my soul had been ripped out, stomped on and shit all over. My first reaction was to just kill myself. My second was instead to kill you and all your lovers back to high school and bury you all in a common grave. Into that grave all the shit and piss that Metro collects from portable toilets would be dumped on a daily basis. What you don't appreciate is that I know people that could actually make that very thing happen. You know nothing about the dark side of my business but just realize that if I ordered a murder, it would happen."

"At that point I mentally took a deep breath and temporarily spared all of you. I said to myself, just Fuck It!. Disappear. Keep them all guessing as to what good old Dave is going to do. I would go somewhere warm and try to figure out just how the fuck I had been so blind all these years and how you could seem so loving and perfect and yet be such a deceitful lying cunt."

"That's how I got here and became Dave the free love beach bum. I have owned the big house for years. I got it as part of a deal and thought it would be a great retirement home for us. For beach bum convenience however I got a cottage down on the clothing optional beach next to the hotel. I set about to research exactly what I had been doing wrong in the sex department that would cause you to stray. The beach down there is what you would call a target rich environment for sex. Mostly married and a few single ladies come here looking for guilt free fucking. I simply had to go to the pool at the hotel and make myself available. Show the ladies little Dave and sit back an have them take numbers."

"I have kept a diary and as of last week I have fucked, not made love to but fucked, 142 women in four years. That works out to about 3 new ones every month but it could have been lots more if I wasn't so selective. I have had a lot of wild sex, some boring sex, some scary sex and a couple of really weird sexual encounters. What they all had in common was that all of them were just dumb stupid fucks. None of them were lovers or in fact vaguely lovable. All of them were just fucking meat. Not a goddamn one of them were anywhere near you in beauty or sexuality and you are a serial cheating cunt."

The only exceptions to all this are Greta and Gail. Greta is a sweet girl and a loyal employee. I have known Gail for at least fifteen years through her banking position. I have respected her integrity and honesty even when we were doing somewhat suspect business. She is smart, fun to be with and as you probably noticed, physically almost your twin. We only became intimate when I moved down here and when she discovered that her husband was also a serial cheater. She still loves the asshole but she doesn't want a divorce because of her kids and so she comes down here and we do business and fuck up a storm. We have come close to making love on occasion but both of us are unfortunately still hung up on our spouses.

Yes I said "we are hung up."

"No matter who or how I fuck, I can't get you out of my mother fucking mind. you are a cheating, lying cunt and yet I love the fucking shit out of you you bitch."

After letting off that steam he paused and took some deep breaths.

"That's why when you made the doghouse suggestion in your letter I took you up on the offer. I had no idea if you were sincere or lying but I said to myself, fuck it, just fucking do it. The perversity of you collared, tattooed and pierced and living in a doghouse really appealed to me."

"Here is my immediate problem. I am torn between wanting to torture you to a painful death and making sweet tender love to my beautiful desirable wife. Gail helped pull me away from the dark side. Can I stay there? Maybe. Can we just pretend that your serial cheating never happened and we just resume being a lovey dove couple? Probably not."

"I do however have several proposals. The first is that I will give you the $150,000 you earned in the slave auction the other night and return you to NYC. You can go back to your Chemistry fucks and your threesomes with good old Gerry and Helen Parker. I'm sure they will appreciate your new body adornments."

"The second is that I could just chain you back up in the doghouse. Once in a while if I'm between cheating wives I'll come out, hose you off and throw a fuck your way."

"The third and perhaps the hardest would be for us to live together here under a set of known rules."

Celia and Dave will cohabit in the same residence.

Celia will stop fucking and otherwise having carnal relations with other men.

Dave will not call Celia names such as "fucking cheating cunt" unless she wishes.

Celia will wear her SLUT collar which contains a GPS tracker 24/7 until instructed otherwise.

A GPS SLUT bracelet will be substituted for collar when appropriate.

Celia and Dave will both have sexual access to Gail.

Until trust is reestablished, Celia will be escorted by Dave or his appointee for all off premises visits.

Celia will make herself available to Dave for frequent "love making."

Celia and Dave will share the same bed.

Past sexual history will not be discussed.

As Dave was enumerating the rules he was standing facing away from Celia and gazing out over the brilliant blue ocean waters. After finishing the list he turned back to her for an answer. There, kneeling on the blanket was a naked slave girl. Thighs spread, forearms on thighs palms up, breasts trust forward, eyes averted, sun sparkling on her collar and piercings, pussy moist.

Striding to her Dave lifted her chin and looked into her tear filled eyes as she clearly stated "SLUT proudly choses number three."

EPILOG

The next twelve months had a few rough spots but not as many as both of us anticipated. The best thing was the sexual part of our relationship was almost completely restored. We had some kind of sex virtually every day. Sometimes it was wild or rough or really lusty but we usually finished off with a tender cuddle. The trust side was a lot harder and I understood that. It was clear to me that despite our sexual relationship Dave did not instinctively trust me. He always provided a chaperone when we were apart and I accepted it as the punishment for my long treachery. I had the freedom to take off on my own but I knew if I did so I might not be allowed to return.

To the best of my knowledge Dave stopped fucking the bimbos down at the nude beach. He did still get down there on a regular basis but it was always with SLUT/CELIA who loved to work on her all over tan and play in the surf with her lover. We kept the cabana so as to have a handy place to shower, fuck and keep cold beer. On occasion however we jointly picked up a comely wench for out joint amusement.

I thought Gail's first quarterly visit would be awkward but she fit right in. She has always been a good friend to Dave and became one for me also. We took her to bed with us and had satisfying sex that surprisingly didn't hurt Dave and my relationship.

Back in the real world of NYC, I was officially retired from Columbia and on pension. Both Dave and I still had family in New York and Jersey and a year into our new relationship we went back for a long visit over the Christmas Holidays. We attended a family wedding while there and the subject of our remarriage did not come up between us except for Dave saying as we left the church.

"Perhaps someday that will be us."

Our life in St Thomas was wonderful. Dave gradually cut back a lot on his work and on the few occasions that he had to travel I came with him. As for my old friends at Columbia I had no direct contact but I of course still got the alumni and faculty news letters and noted with interest that on a regular basis professors in the Chemistry Department were getting into a lot of car crashes and that a certain Gerald Parker and wife had gone missing while on an alumni cruise to Tahiti.