Trouble In Paradise

Story Info
A past date gets attacked.
2.8k words
4.19
7.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwi857
kiwi857
258 Followers

Trouble In Paradise

Hello everyone! After some careful consideration I have decided to recount a story of two past Asian beauties from my past--A kinky Japanese woman named Kara that was the woman in my past story "Japanese Woman With A Kinky Twist" and Sophia a Vietnamese princess that I only dated five times. Rather than repeat too much about Kara I will just let the story unfold or you can read the aforementioned story.

________ _______ _______ _______ _______

"Yes Greg. Yes. Fuck me. Give me that cock. Ahhhhhhh, ah," Kara moaned as she pulled my hips into her to the point that I knew her fingernails would leave marks.

I kept pounding her tight little body until I shot my hot load into her. As usual when it had been a week of not seeing her I was good for three orgasms within two hours. Kara had her normal string of multiple orgasms that always had us put a towel under her ass due to her flow of pussy wetness. My god she was a hot fuck.

"Whew babe. It never gets old with you. I love your soft wet pussy. Not sure if I like eating you or cumming inside you."

Kara giggled and just smiled. She loved it when I complemented her on the sex and her body. For a small woman she liked it aggressive and a little rough.

Typically I would go up to LA to visit Kara but she came down to my place in south OC to spend five days--she missed the beaches at San Clemente and Laguna and with the heat we were planning to spend as much time as possible at or in the ocean. Kara had told me that for some reason lying in the sun all day at the beach made her pussy wet. One day at a secluded portion at Crystal Cove we stripped and fucked. That beach is secluded mid week due to the $15 parking and the long steep hike down to the sand. After I fucked her she licked me clean which always got me hard again.

The first two days and nights were filled with beach time, great sunset dinners and a healthy dose of fucking--at night, in the morning, at the beach and even blowjobs driving along PCH. Kara and I had a great sexual connection. She told me on the first day she was going to drain me dry.

"Sweet dreams. I can't decide what I'm looking forward to more--fucking you in the morning or the beach," Kara said with another giggle.

________ _______ _______ _______ _______

I woke up and attacked Kara's tight ass. It was great having a girlfriend that was a runner and had a very healthy diet. I was kissing and rimming her sweet ass as she softly moaned.

"I love licking you babe." I pulled her hips up and was licking her from her pussy to her ass. "You taste so amazing."

"Oh Greg you are spoiling me. I'm getting so wet. Don't stop."

I kept my oral assault going on her ass and pussy from behind. When I inserted two fingers into her pussy while eating her little star her moans got louder and I used her wetness to coat my fingers. I flipped her over and penetrated her ass with my finger as I sucked the juices flowing from her pussy.

"Oh yes. Fuck my little ass with your finger. Put in another finger and bang my ass." Kara was now beginning to buck her hips.

I pulled my fingers out and decided it was time to bang her wet pussy.

"Ahh. Yes babe. I love it when I'm inside this hot little hole. You are the best fuck I've ever had. Ahhh. Errrrr."

We were both panting and enjoying the sprint to cumming. I fucked Kara hard and the harder I went the more she moaned.

"I'm cumming babe. I'm cumming. Fuck me. Ahhhhhhhhh." Kara's eyes rolled back in head as she came. The hot sight had me cumming in seconds. With each shot of cum I banged her hard.

I went to roll off her but she held me in place and wrapped her legs tightly around me and tightened her arms over my back. She then began to show off her pussy muscles by squeezing my cock.

"I do love when you do that Kara." It was if her pussy was milking out all traces of cum in my shaft.

After a few minutes we showered and had a breakfast of bagels and OJ. Watching Kara slip on a yellow bikini over her tanned body made my balls twitch and she knew the affect it had on me.

"How about I make us some sandwiches and cut up some pineapple for the beach?"

"Great. I will reload up the car with the umbrella, chairs and towels," I said.

I went out to the garage and began loading up my jeep for the beach. I was looking forward to another day in the sun and seeing Kara in her always-sexy bikini prancing around.

While finishing up with the beach items a car drove into my cul-de-sac and pulled up to the driveway in a way to block me in. I could immediately tell they were law enforcement as they got out of their car.

"Are you Greg Jackson? I am detective Stevens." The other man said nothing.

"Yes I am. What's up?" I said to be purposely direct.

"Do you know this woman?" as he flashed a photo.

"I used to. I dated her five times about four years ago. Well this can't be good. Why do you ask? I looked past him to his partner in an effort to see what his capacity was. "Can I see some identification?"

They both showed me ID as the first detective put the photo in his shirt pocket.

"So do you mind answering a few questions?

"Fire away."

"Do you know her name?"

"She told me her name was Sophia and I can't recall her last name. Like I mentioned we went out five times about four years ago. And I saw her once less than a year later in Huntington Beach when she was with a guy and I was with a date. She did give me a look after she glared at my date. As a matter of fact that is what drew my real attention to recognizing her--I wondered why is this woman giving my date a nasty look."

"Why do you think she was?" the second detective asked.

"Well I can only surmise it was because they are both Vietnamese."

"Did they know each other?"

"I doubt it. I mean my date didn't let on to anything. We were walking towards each other on the sidewalk near the pier. We were virtually a foot from each other as we passed. So what happened to her?"

"She was attacked and was almost strangled to death. The perp also tried to rape her."

"That's awful. That's really awful." I also realized I could be a suspect.

"What did her date look like?

"Well I did find the guy a bit odd in choice for her. He looked a little rough around the edges. Was wearing a flannel shirt and a trucker hat. She was always dolled up and a girly girl. She was pretty. He also had his arm around her as they walked which was a little unnatural looking because she was not into public displays of affection."

"So tell us about your relationship with her?"

"Like I said we went out five times about four years ago. After the fifth date I told her that I could not see anymore. We didn't have much in common and she lied to me about her age. She was not happy. I have found the prettier the woman, the more they hate rejection. Sophia was used to guys chasing her."

The two detectives glanced at each other and I could tell they agreed with my statement but maybe not in relating to me.

"You said she lied about her age? How so?

"She said she was forty-seven and I suspected she was younger. When she told me on the fifth date she was thirty-seven that really bugged me. She claims she put an older age on the dating site because she prefers older men. I'm not into a twenty-year age difference. She was a bit of a gold-digger I suspect"

"Really? Most guys would love a younger woman."

"I like it when they look younger but I like a brain I can relate to so I like woman within five to six years of mine."

"Well your age timeline is correct. She is forty-one now so your claim of four years ago would have put her at thirty-seven."

"Is she going to be okay?"

"She will recover physically". I just nodded in a positive way.

"So how did you find me? I mean it was four years ago. She came over here once for about thirty minutes. I think she wanted to see my house for some reason. We stood in the kitchen most of the time and I gave her a twenty-second upstairs tour--I stood at the top of the stairs as she looked in the bedrooms. It was odd. She began talking and referring to herself in third person. Even tough we went out one more time I knew she was not for me."

"Why not. She was young and beautiful."

"I was beginning to feel she was one of those women that targeted older guys figuring she could just snap her fingers and get her way. I think her hobby was telling her girlfriends what nice restaurant she was going to, playing dress-up, being seen at the restaurant and then telling her friends about the dinner and showing them a pic of the meal. Like I said I had nothing in common. So what lead you to me after all this time?"

"She had a little black book going back five years. Listing whom, how many dates, where the dates were and if the meals were good. She dated a lot so your hunch may have been right. She also had your address in the book. You may have been a good prospect--she dated you the most. Most were just one or two dates."

"Oh man," I said shaking my head. "I knew it. I love it when I'm right."

Just then Kara came out into the garage in her very short shorts and a t-shirt so thin that you could see it was covering up her tiny yellow bikini top. The two detectives looked at each other with a look that said, "wow and this dude likes Asian women". I just gave them a little smile.

"Everything okay Greg?"

"Yeah. They are asking me about someone I went out with five times about four years ago." I turned to the detectives and said its okay we can keep talking. Kara was standing next to me. "This woman was attacked and almost strangled to death."

"Oh my. How sad."

"She cannot ID the man because he had a mask on. Would you be willing to give a DNA sample if need be?"

"Sure. When did this happen?" I asked.

"Five days ago. On the tenth."

"Well I was on a plane with five guys coming home from the F1 race in Canada."

"Hmmm. I see. Can we get the names and numbers of the guys to verify?"

"Sure."

"Detectives. Even without his alibi there is no way he could have hurt her. He is not violent and I have been trying to get him to choke me for months but it's not his thing. He is not into that," Kara said so matter of fact and a little grin as she turned to me. "Is this the one that referred to herself in third person that you told me about?"

"Yep."

The two detectives shuffled their feet and brought their hands together. Kara's statement definitely gave them pause. With that that she turned around and walked back up the driveway and gave them a little show of her hot tight ass.

"Well Mr. Jackson. We appreciate your time."

I told them real quick my friend's names and numbers and they were on their way. I never heard from them again. Only two of my friends told me they were contacted and I also told them what the deal was.

"So you naughty little girl. It was funny when you told them about me not being into choking you and it was obvious they were a little uncomfortavle about your statement."

"Well it's true and it could have been important," Kara said with a devilish smile."

"I almost said if they needed a DNA sample they could swab my pussy. That would have put them over the edge."

"Ha. That would have. You are such a trouble maker and naughty girl."

"No I'm a naughty little slut. Those guys were boneheads searching you out from a little book with dates from four years ago."

"Let's hit the beach."

_______ _______ _______ _______ _______

We drove down to Crystal cove and I was hoping for an empty beach again. While I headed that way on PCH Kara looked at me and smiled. I paid $15 and saw that the parking lot was near empty. Kara and I grabbed our stuff and walked down the long walking path and when we got to the bottom saw a perhaps five or six people to the north about 200 yards away and without looking at each other headed the opposite direction.

We walked about the same distance to the south and set up our umbrellas and chairs. We sat for a few minutes and then decided to go in the water to cool off a bit. Out in the water Kara jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around me. Of course she felt that I got hard.

"Well look who woke up," Kara said referring to my erection.

I started to walk up to the beach and when we were at ankle deep water she released her legs and ran up to our spot. I looked around and saw no one. Kara had her top off before she fell onto the big beach towel.

"You need some more baby?"

"You know me. I always need it. Just fuck babe. We may not have much time."

I pulled off my trunks and Kara's bikini bottom and her wet and tanned skin had me even harder.

"I'm your little Viet slut. Pretend I'm her. Fuck me like the little tease I bet she was."

"You are a little slut."

"Please not here Greg. It's too soon. This is only our fifth date. I'm a good Vietnamese girl. Sophia does not want to have sex yet." Kara was playing the whole act.

I held her down and spread her legs and without hesitation stuffed my cock in her.

"No please don't. Oh you are so big."

"That's right you little Viet slut. Every date you teased me and then lied about your age. Take this white cock."

I pumped her about six times.

"Oh you are too big. Ahhhh. Ahh."

"You really want me to stop?

"Ahhhh, ah. Ohhh."

"Look at you. You are getting wet. Such a slut."

"Please. Please."

"Please what? Please what?" I said as I pumped her a few more times.

"Please don't stop. Yes Sophia wants to be fucked by your cock. Fuck me Greg. I know I lied to you and deserve this hard fucking."

I was now fucking her hard. I was getting into it as much as Kara was pretending to be Sophia. Kara was into role-play at times. Kara then took my hand and put it over her throat and squeezed my hand. She began moaning and trashing around and she came as a result.

"Take it slut. Ahhhh, ahhh." I was getting close.

I decided to do something I wanted to do to a teasing slut like Sophia....

"Ahhhhh, ahhhhhhh." I pulled out my cock and gave her a facial. "Take this you little teasing bitch," as I shot my last rope across her face.

I squeezed my cock and a good-sized bead of cum formed at the head. I offered it to Kara and as usual she flicked at it with her tongue and it disappeared into her mouth. Kara then began licking my cock clean of all the pussy and cum. I took my finger and slid the cum on her chin into her open mouth. I also licked off some from her cheek and we shared it as we kissed.

"You really wanted to fuck that little tease didn't you," Kara said with a giggle.

"Ha! No comment. Babe you are the best."

We lay there intertwined for almost 30 minutes as I played with Kara's nipple and began sucking gently on it. I looked around and saw that the beach was still vacant of others. Kara was moaning and spread her legs and I mounted my little Japanese princess and rode her until we both reached another amazing orgasm. It was another great day at the beach.

kiwi857
kiwi857
258 Followers