All Comments on 'Trouble with Triplets Pt. 01'

by Serrowyn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
prop69prop69about 6 years ago
A very interesting tale

As a Romantic I hope Tom and Ellie get together since both their former mates were SHITS

redlion75redlion75about 6 years ago
Uh

Why was in the incest section when it spent more time with 2 friends the family

sabra16023sabra16023about 6 years ago
Very Interesting

Let's see where this story goes, keep writing. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ok

not a bad story, but JD isn't bourbon. it's tennessee whiskey. similar, but tastes different from charcoal filtering, and sour mash fermenting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story

I'm hoping your going to continue this story soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Confused

At the beginning you had Izzy call Ellie and Ellie said fuck you Ellie in stead of Izzy then Tom said Izzy and Ellie turned around then he said Ellie at the door when Ellie punched Izzy Tom and Malcom both said Ellie does Malcom believe Ellie is Izzy and Izzy is Ellie?

SerrowynSerrowynabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

prop69 - Thanks for the comment. Sorry, spoilers means I can't respond.

Redlion75 - It's where it fitted best imo, and there is some incest. That will feature more heavily going forwards.

sabra16023 - Thanks!

Anonymous 1 - It's a common mistake to make with JD. Characters have flaws, some of which are ignorance on such important matters ;)

Anonymous 2 - Halfway through part two now!

Anonymous 3 - Okay, that made me dizzy. Basically, Ellie found Izzy impersonating herself while fucking their brother. She answered the phone sarcastically, to make sure Izzy knew that she knew what they were up to. Malcolm knows which sister he was fucking at all times, they were just indulging in some "harmless" fantasy play. Hope that clears things up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Scottish?

That's not how the Scots spell Whisky! Sounds more US language.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I Enjoy Stories Like This

I would like to read more stories where the husband comes home and catches his wife in bed with his best friend...then he goes next door and has sex with his wife's best friend. Hey, it worked for me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous