Trouble with Triplets Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Serrowyn
Serrowyn
112 Followers

I looked pointedly at his cock - a little thick and longer than my ex, if you wondered, who I reckoned was about average - and how the tip glistened with his precum. I was in the moment and it proved my point, so I licked it up and made a show of running the flat of my tongue over the glans. Only then did I rise a little and look down at my clothed body.

"Oh aye, I feel positively exploited here. Now shhh, enjoy this." I paused just before taking him in my mouth again. "Warn me before you come."

He blinked in surprise as I went back down on him, his posture sliding back into relaxation as I started to blow him in earnest.

I don't know if I'm great at sucking cock. I'm not bad, that I'm sure of but, frankly, dicks are weird creatures with minds of their own. I don't know many tricks, just some shitty ones you get in Cosmo (fyi, no guy wants their cock twisted in a hand job, up and down is a classic motion for a reason) but I make up for my deficits with attention and enthusiasm.

I watched him as I bobbed on his length, noting how my tongue's actions changed his groans. Saw his hands grab the sofa as his muscles tensed-fuck I wished he'd take a hold of my hair. His breath hitched.

"N-now," he gasped, "I'm... I'm gonna-" This was it. His climax, the second guy I'd ever made cum. I stopped my head moving, lips sealed around the crown of his meat and pumped my left hand furiously.

"Nngh!" He twitched against my lips a split second before his first jet of cum landed onto my tongue. I might like giving blow jobs but I can't claim to love the taste. Still, if Tom is anything like my ex... I stayed in place, thriving on his groans as each twitch brought more of his semen into my mouth.

"Fffuck, Ellie..." he opened his eyes as I lifted my mouth from his organ, taking care to not spill any of his seed and only then, under his full attention, did I swallow his spunk down.

Yeah, I've only had one cock before but that doesn't mean I haven't experimented and enjoyed it.

I reached for my drink, intent on chasing away that cloying, salty taste when Tom intervened. Apparently I wasn't the only one to enjoy the performance I had given, as he grabbed me and kissed me fiercely. I tried to keep my lips closed but his insistent tongue was swiftly wrestling my own.

Tom was kissing my cum-tasting mouth? I purred with lust at the thought of him tasting himself, kissing back hard as I wrapped my arms about him. Now if this was a scene from some film, he'd lift me with ease, his hands supporting my back as I framed his face with my hands, our kiss perfect in every way.

Life's not like that though. Tom tried to lift me, to twist us around and lay me on the sofa. Well, I think he did. His trousers, tugged low earlier by yours truly, had other ideas and we crashed onto the couch in a tangle of limbs, laughing drunkenly.

"Oops. Sorry, Ellie," he lifted off me, hands busy undoing my belt, "I might know a way to make it up to you though..." I snorted at the cheesy line and Tom's grinning delivery, lifting my hips so he could tug down my jean- oh shit! Granny panties ahoy, I'd forgotten that I'd dressed for comfort whilst working. Tom didn't care though, he just reached up and pulled them down too to reveal...

I cringed as my cunt was revealed to him. It'd been ten months, people. Ten months without any sexual contact bar my own hand. I'd gotten complacent and let my pubes go wild. I shoved my hands down as embarrassment flushed through me.

"Shit. I've not- I mean, I didn't expect to, you know," he shushed me, took my hands in his (notably gentle with my bandaged right hand) and eased them away.

"You're beautiful, Ellie. No need to worry about a little fuzz down there. Here let me just-" He leaned forwards, his eyes fixed on mine as I felt his breath stirring the exact fuzz he had mentioned.

My breath hitched. Turns out, making eye contact as someone goes down on you is hot. I can see why guys like it.

His kiss broke my musings, planted at the top of my slit it put just enough pressure on my clit for me to make an involuntarily whine for more. I tilted my hips into his kiss, closing my eyes as I devoted my attention to his tongue. Some part of me noted the tugging as his hands shed me of my jeans, undies, shoes and socks.

He licked, he kissed, he lapped. And you know what? He wasn't bad. I moaned at his efforts, made small adjustments to my hips to get his touches right and reached down to grab his hair. I couldn't, he kept his hair cropped too short to get a good handhold on it. He wasn't bad at all at this, but after several minutes I knew that he wasn't good enough to get my rocks off.

I coaxed him up with my hands and nudges from my legs, drawing his bemused face to me to kiss. His fingers replaced his mouth, running over my slick pussy. Passion was hot in my veins and I held his face in both hands, kissing him eagerly. Our tongues dueled for control against each other as I tried to not notice his fingers fumbling about my snatch. It wasn't easy, they poked all over my mound distractingly.

"Hey," I spoke brokenly, trying to keep the kiss going and, more importantly, my desire stoked. "Uhm. What are you- oh!"

Tom pincered his fingers, snaring my clit and her hood in his grip. His tight grip. I whimpered at the intense pressure on my sensitive nub, just this side of uncomfortable.

Then he moved his fingers. It was a gentle motion, just back and forth slightly but my clit felt it on all sides and I slammed my head back into the cushions, fingers clenching at the fabric of the couch. Tom chuckled throatily and murmured something, I didn't care. Right now, my impending orgasm was all I cared about.

It was a new, almost alien sensation to feel such pressure around my girl. Around, but not on the tip. I'm not embarrassed to say that Tom had me making sounds I'd never made before: I heaved in breaths and lowed like an animal in heat. I've no idea how long this lasted, I know it ended with me screaming out something I'm pretty sure won't get me into heaven and collapsing, a heaving mass of sweaty redhead.

"Fuck," I gasped, "me. Where'd you learn that?" Tom squirmed, avoiding my gaze as if he'd done something wrong. Damn idiot, that was so far from wrong I couldn't believe he'd hidden this talent from us all.

"Uhm. Jess kind of liked it when we stumbled on that move." I couldn't help but laugh at his embarrassment. I'd sucked his dick, he'd licked and fingered my pussy and now he got bashful? That was amusing as hell but, given the ducking of his head, I guess my laughter might have come across differently. So I kissed him again.

"Sorry. Not laughing at you," liar, liar, knickers on fire. "Today has been fucked up day and I plan on fucking it up a little more, if you want?" He raised an eyebrow, I grinned, stood up and pulled my (ugh, so unflattering) work polo shirt over my head.

Hands on hips, trying to ignore the weirdness of wearing a bra and nothing else, I waited maybe two seconds for his mind to catch up and his grin to spread.

I laughed as a ran to his bedroom, some part of my psyche thrilling at the man chasing after me. I burst through the door, quickly dismissed the clutter and dirty washing of a guys place, and spun to catch Tom in a kiss.

Very cinematic, huh? Well, it would have been, if he'd read my mind and known that was my intent. Instead, he crashed into me, I yelped and fell onto the bed, his erection poking my hip. You can probably guess how we handled this. Yup, fits of laughter from us both. We separated as we giggled, wiggling our hips back into place and kissing lightly.

Then not things were seemed less funny as an aching heat rolled up my body. I kissed him again, very aware of his naked body - when had he pulled off his top? - against mine. I wanted this man. Wanted him carnally and at my mercy. Enough games, it was time to fuck.

A press on his hip had him roll to his back, one swing of my leg and I was astride him, my pussy pressing on the length of his meat. I groaned as I felt the heat of his dick throbbing against me, arching my back as I undid my bra. I swear I felt his cock twitch with appreciation as I tossed it aside and he saw my boobs for the first time.

"Fuck, Ellie, you're so h-" I silenced him with a finger pressed to his lips, nudging my hips back and forth in tantalising promise to us both of the imminent future.

"No compliments, no names. I just want to fuck," I trailed my finger as I spoke, over his frankly gorgeous chest, down his tense stomach and between our bodies, taking him in hand as I lifted my hips. "Now." I closed my eyes and sat down, hearing my happy sigh mix with his pleasured groan as I sank onto his dick.

Sucking cock is fun, getting eaten out is a damn fine time but, boys and girls, there's moments when I just want a man's dick filling out my pussy. I didn't stop until I was sat fully in his lap, his cock completely swallowed in my hungry snatch. I rolled my hips slowly and ran my hands through my hair, pulling its mess out of the way. Tom planted his hands on my hips, running them up my sides as I rolled my hips once more, setting a slow motion to the fuck.

His hands kept moving as I put my stomach muscles to work, my belly rippling with motion as I increased the tempo of our fucking. He ran his fingers over it and I felt a surge of triumph. Fuck Izzy and all her curves, exercise had given me definition and, finally, a guy was appreciating it.

I grinned as my breath shortened, dropping my chin to get a good look of him under me. My hair fell forwards, framing my view of Tom surrendering to his lust. His lips were parted, his own lean chest rising and falling with heavy breaths. His gaze lifted from my stomach (I tried not to cringe as I realised hunching had given me rolls there) as he moved his hands to my boobs. He gripped them in unison, his grip rough with need as he squashed their mass to his liking. His thumbs worked my nipples, rubbing across them, pressing them down and I loved every moment of it.

I leaned my body closer to his, planting my left hand on his lean pec to support myself as I slid my bandaged right hand between us. The first touch of my finger on my clit coincided with a pinch on both my nipples, making me cry out in approval. I set to work quickly, my body taking over with her demands for pleasure.

We fucked hard, bodies slapping together as we fucked, somehow quickly falling into a mutual rhythm. Tom played with my tits, his tweaking of my nipples growing harder until he got the gasps he sought. I strummed my clit, overwhelming myself with the sensation of this moment, of our two bodies joining.

For the first time in my life, my orgasm came upon me without warning. Normally I have the slow burn, the coiling tension in my limbs that climbs for release. This time I was so lost in heated daze that I missed the warning signs. I dug my fingers into his chest, my thrusts stopping as I screamed out my pleasure to the room.

Nothing existed beyond my body for that moment. I simply was the muscle wracking waves that flooded out of my clit, the delicious pleasure-pain of hands forming fists on my breasts, the hot spear of manhood slamming into me one last time, the flood of warmth inside as his jizz shot into my cunt. It. Was. Glorious.

And over too fast for my liking. I fell onto his chest, the pair of us sweaty with exhaustion as we panted for breath. Tom slipped out of me as he softened, and I took that as a cue to slid off him, shifting on the bed to lay alongside him.

"Oh damn, Ellie," I cracked an eye to spy Tom, smiling at the ceiling with tired satisfaction. "That was hot as hell." I chuckled out my agreement, watching as he gathered up the duvet and shifted off it just enough for him to free it, then cover us. "I agree, you don't have to sleep on the sofa tonight."

"Ha! Fuck you, funny guy,"

"Yeah. Ya did." I smiled as I felt sleep drift over me. My thoughts meandering through the events of the evening, past the fun I'd had with Tom, to my brother and sister. The betrayers that had hurt my heart and hand.

Fuck. Tomorrow was not going to be fun.

Serrowyn
Serrowyn
112 Followers
12