Troubled Waters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I found Charlie and his wife sprawled out on opposite ends of the living room, neither in a comfortable position, and Simon had taken the guest bed upstairs.

I fixed eggs and coffee as I promised and the 4 of us hung out till noon.

"So how did Scotty do last night?" I asked.

"You shoulda stayed up for it," Simon told me. "You're little buddy cost you 500 dollars."

"You gotta be kidding me. Which one of you motherf..." I forgot for a second Charlie's wife was there too.

"It wasn't us Capt. Myra took it from him." He told me. "Say what you want about her but that girl can play."

I'd forgotten she was from around here. I guess it makes sense that she'd know how to play. It was gonna be the most miserable debt I'd ever have to pay off.

Figuring I'd pay her next hitch I'd forgotten about it when she showed up the next Friday to collect.

I don't live in the most affluent neighborhood, in fact, most of my neighbors have trailers, so a BMW going down my street causes the same scene as teenagers walking into a roadhouse bar; I would have known she was there even if I didn't see her pull up.

It had been a rough morning. My oldest couldn't find any clean clothes, blamed her sister, and the boy busted his ass in the kitchen because he was running with socks on again. I got them dropped off at school on time by miracle alone and was happy to go home to a quiet house.

Knee deep in repairing my storm damaged fence I saw her pull into the driveway. It was winter time and chilly but south Louisiana never really gets cold especially if you're moving around. I had on blue jeans and a t-shirt and was trying to stomp the mud off my boots when she reached me.

"Hey, Sam." She said, coming closer.

Myra was dressed oddly in black yoga pants that supported a heavy red wool coat and what looked like some band's t-shirt on underneath. Someone must have been able to convince her to work on deck because I could see fine definition in her calves and thighs. Myra had her hair pulled up in a loose ponytail and the same light touch of make-up she wore at the party. However, no matter how attractive she looked Myra was still Myra.

"You look busy." She said pausing to stare at the pile of mud I'd made in the carport.

I didn't say anything. I didn't like her showing up at my house uninvited for the second time so I had no interest in making small talk.

"You owe me 500 dollars." She continued abruptly. "You said you'd cover Scotty's debt and..."

"Yeah, I heard." I interrupted.

"I just figured I pay you next hitch..." I had more to say but suddenly didn't care. I had the money and was happy to get rid of her and back to work. However, she took my hesitation as her turn to speak.

"Oh, if you don't have it I can wait till.."

"Nope, I'll get it," I said cutting her off and turning to go inside.

My house isn't spectacular from the outside, honestly, it looks like a barn with white vinyl siding, but on the inside, it's all reclaimed wood from old Houma landmarks. The floors are thick maple from the roller rink, the cabinets and stairs are old growth cypress from slave quarters that were on the property when I bought it. The walls were plain white sheetrock but the brick accents were from a foundry they closed down after the civil war. I even had a stained glass window in the kitchen from an abandoned church, might have gotten the last one in my criminal days, but who's to say?

The back door opened into a mudroom with a concrete floor and a large basin sink where I left my muddy boots before opening the door to the kitchen. I'd turned the heater off in the morning but the house was still warm when we walked in.

Half expecting her to wait outside I was startled to hear her behind me.

"You have really broad shoulders." She said walking in behind me.

I didn't say anything but kept walking through the kitchen and into the living room. The kitchen stretched to my right and was my favorite room in the house, I stole a glance at the stained glass above the sink as we walked on into the living room. I don't keep a spotless house but I was upset with myself for tracking my muddy jeans across the floor.

"You don't talk much do you Capt. Sam?" Myra rarely call me Capt on the boat so here at home it almost sounded derogatory.

My living room is small with a green second-hand couch separating 2 occasional chairs, all facing the TV. It took about 5 steps to make it past the furniture to my bedroom.

"No rank on the bank." I quoted. "Sam is fine," I said, making it to the door of my bedroom.

It bothered her I didn't pay attention to her. I felt a little slow for just realizing it but the thought made me grin as I opened the door.

I count my bedroom as perfect, and I haven't changed it since Sarah left. It's just large enough for a queen sized bed, chest of drawers and 2 night stands. I make the bed every day and today was no exception, the patchwork quilt lay perfectly flat and square over the edges all topped by a down pillow. The headboard and footboard were made from 2 heavy doors and had the distinct red color all cypress posses.

I fished around in my nightstand for her money and hadn't noticed she'd taken off her jacket until I turned around. At work, she always wore heavy shirts or coveralls and I spent so much effort avoiding her I never noticed she had perfect tits. Size? I don't know, average, that wasn't what made them perfect; they sat proudly on her chest and looked just large enough for my hands to cover. Myra must have still been chilly, I could see the outline of tiny, dark nipples pressed angrily against her t-shirt.

"Do women not wear bras anymore? Why wasn't she wearing a bra?" I thought, frustrated that she noticed me looking.

I was upset with myself for not being able to control my thoughts and irritated at her intruding in my room. Myra wasn't blocking the door but she was standing farther inside my bedroom than I'd wanted. I meant to say something, probably, "Get out of my house," but instead of being able to focus on getting her to leave a growing part of me wanted her around. I handed her the money, trying to look at anything but her.

"Sarah was lucky to have you." She said almost apologetically as she took the money.

The mention of Sarah's name struck a nerve I didn't know I had. I didn't like her talking about my ex-wife but I also didn't know what she was talking about so I didn't say anything.

"I mean, she never had to work because you paid for everything, and now she still doesn't have to work because you give her money." She continued.

Looking at the 500 dollars in her hand I thought about the alimony and the house payment I make to Sarah and the bank. However, I also remembered all the fights we used to get into and all the trying and failing to make it work. I feel shitty about the way my marriage ended and didn't like her bringing it up, no matter what the reason but I did my best to keep calm.

"What? How do you know any of that?" I asked angry and confused.

"Byron told me." Said innocently.

Byron and I were going to have to have a long conversation next month.

"That's none of your business," I told her stepping closer.

We stood close enough she had to look up at me and I could feel her breath through my shirt. I made sure she was looking at me when I spoke, I wanted her to understand that she was walking a dangerous path.

"You don't have the first clue what makes a relationship work and I recommend you don't bring up my past again," I said allowing my anger to show. "It's okay for you to leave now."

I walked past her, leading her out the room.

"God, calm down. You shouldn't be ashamed of your past, besides I was just trying to compliment you anyway." She told me.

I didn't see her sit on my bed, but the sound of the box spring squeaking lit my fuse. It may sound strange that it pissed me off having another woman sit on my bed especially since I've been divorced for 2 years but I've never let girlfriends meet the kids let alone allowed them, to be in my wife's bed. I'm a private person and she was trespassing.

"Myra, you need to get the fuck..." I said, turning slowly around giving me a second to suppress my anger.

"That's bullshit you know. I know what it takes for a relationship." She said interrupting me.

Myra wasn't just sitting on the bed she was propped up on both hands leaning back with her chest pressed out. Her legs were slightly spread and her knees were hanging off the bed. Myra was looking down and I could make out all the curves outlined by her yoga pants. The fire of anger that started in my chest had moved to my stomach at the sight of her and my arousal made me angrier as I struggled for control.

I didn't trust myself to speak so I was content to physically remove her. I stepped next to her and grabbed her arm.

"Don't touch me. I'm talking." She said yanking her arm away.

"I DO know how relationships work because my boyfriend and I just broke up."

Fuck, is she about to cry? She didn't look like she was about to cry but I haven't got the first clue what to do with a crying girl, so I let go of her arm.

"We'd been together for almost a year." She said, never looking up at me.

I just stood next to her like a post as she continued talking about her ex-boyfriend who was in Law school somewhere.

"He was going to be rich, blah, blah, blah. He said he'd always take care of me blah, blah."

Her story wasn't sad it was all about how hard it was going to be for her to find another young rich guy. I stopped listening.

It was an involuntary glance more than a conscious look but I didn't stop myself from noticing the swell of her breasts and the outline of her dark areolas. Her arms were toned from work but she had a little bit of a belly that I could see since her shirt pulled up.

My breaths had become shallow and I could feel my heart move to my stomach. Had Myra been creole I would have called her a witch and been ready to believe in whatever black magic she was using.

"So when he told me that he was dropping out of law school to be a chef that's when I knew he could never support me." I heard her say.

My eyes had made it to her feet by the time I came back to the present and saw she was looking up at me.

"So you broke up with him because he wasn't gonna be rich?" I asked, suddenly reminded of who she was.

"Not rich but I deserve someone who'll support me and provide me with the things I need." She said still looking at me.

That's what I thought she said.

"Okay, time for you to go now," I said grabbing her arm and lifting her off the bed.

As she stood I felt her hand brush across the crotch of my pants and became embarrassingly aware of my erection. Coherent thoughts hadn't fully returned and her touch felt like a shock of static electricity.

"I should have known you were just getting horny and not listening to me." She said, suddenly pouty.

The accusation more than the touch startled me and I shoved her back. The push was harder than I intended and Myra fell on the bed. I reached to catch her fall but she recoiled away from me.

"Goddamnit! I'm not trying to fuck you. It's time for you to leave." I said, angry and embarrassed I'd let her get to me. I turned to walk out of the room for a second time that morning.

"Fag." I heard her say as I got to the door.

"What?" I asked storming back into the room and closing the distance between us in 2 steps.

I grabbed her by the arm again intent on taking her out my house. Myra now seemed unphased by my proximity.

"I know why Sarah cheated on you. You're a fag." She said looking defiantly up at me.

All sense and reason left me as my civility broke.

"You worthless bitch," I growled spinning her and throwing her face down over the edge of the bed. Her shirt pulled up exposing the small of her back while the form defining yoga pants showed off her round ass. I grabbed the back of her pants yanking them down to her knees.

"Do you feel like a man now?" She asked belligerently, starting to lift herself off the bed.

Myra's ass was alabaster white and the panties that should have hidden the last bit of her had rolled into the pants when I ripped them down.

Without thinking I raised my hand, bringing it down hard against the naked flesh of her ass cheek. The slap stung my hand as she cried out in pain.

"Urrrrr. That hurts!!" She grunted, falling back flat.

I held her pinned against the bed with my left hand. My other hand gripped one cheek exposed the tight flesh of her asshole and slightly opening her pussy.

"Wait! Wait!" She pleaded.

"You're mine." I told her barely restraining myself.

She tried keeping her legs together but I pressed my knee between the back of hers, forcing her legs apart and moving my hand inside her thigh. I was surprised to find she was wet.

"No, please." She cried when my hand reached the outside of her pussy.

Myra struggled against my touch and tried rolling over to get away but I reached my hand deeper between her legs until I could feel the swell of her pussy against the palm of my hand. She was shaved and flesh of her mons filling my hand caused my heart to hammer in my chest. Forcing her legs farther apart I found her clit with my middle finger and rubbed gently until I could feel her getting wetter.

Myra made a small moaning sound as her hand wadded the fabric under a clenched fist. She started raising her ass each time my finger parted her lips and slid against her clit but when I pressed a rough finger inside her she jerked and tighten. I pressed hard, forcing my way into her smooth delicate pussy. She rolled her head forward into the bed each time I plunged my finger fully inside, spreading the cheeks of her ass as I worked.

Her pussy was soaking my hand and she started pressing back into me with each penetration but when I put a second finger into her I was rewarded with another cry of shock.

My cock pressed painfully against the zipper of my jeans and my pulse stormed into my extremities causing my hands to throb. I couldn't take it anymore. I pinned her to the bed with my knee and took off my pants.

When she felt me getting naked she started fighting harder, and when I moved my knee to get my jeans off she'd managed to lift herself off the bed and was trying to crawl backward. I grabbed the back of her shirt with one hand and pressed my knee down above her waist. Her shirt tore in my hand and she started to scramble forward.

"You're not going anywhere" I snapped, unashamed at the primal desire controlling me.

"WAIT!! I take it back, You're a man. I'm sorry." She pleaded.

I grabbed the back of her hair lifting her against me so I could reach around and grab her breast. Myra's back heaved against my chest as she struggled to get away. Her breasts were perfect and I could feel the slight rise of her nipple in my palm as I pulled her into me.

"Kiss me." She demanded, reaching behind her and grabbing the back of my head.

I bit the back of her neck. It was a strong bite but it wouldn't leave a mark. Myra moaned and pulled my head into her neck. I drug my teeth across the smooth flesh at the base of her neck and traced the lines of muscle with my tongue, as I held her body tight against me.

I knew she could feel my cock against her ass and I threw her back down on the bed and stepped on her pants so they'd collapse to the floor. Holding her down with one hand I lined myself up with the other as I leaned on top of her.

When the head of my dick touched her pussy she started bucking again but with my weight on her, she only managed to work me inside.

"I'm not ready. We can't do this. Wait." She complained still fighting to get away.

I tried to press my cock deeper but she was tight and fought to keep me from fucking her. I tried to press slowly again but barely got the head in and when she turned on her right forcing my dick out.

I jammed my hand between her should blades pinning her to the bed and pressed back in as far as I could with just my weight. When Myra fought again I grabbed the back of her hair with one hand and her waist with the other driving my cock into her, breaking past her tight opening.

"AHHHHH. It hurts!!" She screamed.

I pulled out slowly and again drove my cock deeper causing her to flex against the bed. She arched her back as I pulled her hair harder and reached around grabbing her breast again and squeezing painfully before driving my cock once more into her reluctant pussy.

My pace began to increase as I pulled my cock all the way out before thrusting inside her, again and again, harder and harder each time.

"It hurts, you're fucking me too hard. Slow down... PLEASE!" She sobbed.

I couldn't stop. I felt every inch of her as she strained against me. She was wet and her pussy gripped tightly as I forced myself inside. Still holding the back of her hair I started fucking her harder driving all the way inside with every thrust.

Myra reached back grabbing the back of my head and turned towards me. This time I did kiss her. I felt her tongue against mine when I pressed it into her mouth. Locked in the embrace I couldn't fuck her like I wanted to but she rocked her hips into me as her pussy started flexing in small contractions. Myra increased the pace, rocking back harder and faster and the contractions became rapid as she climaxed.

Her whole body relaxed and she leaned back down on the bed with me still inside her. I started slowly fucking her again but I was about to cum too. She might have been finished but my heart was still pounding out of my chest and I wasn't done with her.

I leaned over grabbing the back of her hair before pulling out and stepping away from her. I never let go of her and pulled her back with me, forcing her to her knees.

I held my cock in one hand and pressed it into her mouth. Myra opened her mouth and I felt her warm tongue against the base of my shaft as I slid inside. I didn't press it all the way in but held the back of her head as I started to fuck her mouth.

She was amazing, and if I'd had the capacity for rational thought I might have been worried about her biting me but she never did as I worked my cock farther into her and into her throat.

I pressed inside her until I felt her lips near the base, her hands wrapped around my thighs as I continued fucking. Soon she was working her tongue around the head each time and it wasn't long before I felt the swell of pleasure start to rise again.

Right before I was about to cum I pulled out pulling her hair back so she was looking up at me when I came in her face.

I leaned down slightly and said, "Now say it. You're a dirty little whore and you deserve this."

Myra just looked up at me and paused before saying, "I'm a dirty whore... I deserve this."

"Don't come over again unless you need more money," I told her as I zipped up my pants.

My well-made bed was destroyed and the mud from my pants had gotten everywhere.

Myra stayed on her knees in a crumpled heap doing her best to cover what I'd exposed. I was still angry and out breath and I didn't know what to do or say so I just went back outside.

I went back to work on my fence and half expected to see the cops pull up. However, after about 15 minutes she walked out and stood in the carport staring at me. I guess she was waiting for me to come over there but I was embarrassed that I'd let her get to me and had no idea what to say to her, so I just went back to work and she left.

Myra didn't call the cops but she for sure doesn't work on my boat anymore. The following Monday I called our company and threatened to quit if they didn't move her, then waited for the inevitable call from H.R. saying either I was fired or she wasn't leaving the vessel. However, instead of H.R. Myra called to tell me that I was an asshole and didn't know how to treat a woman. I didn't know if she was referring to Friday or getting kicked off my boat but it wasn't the last time I saw her.