Troubled Waters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She eventually found another rich guy to date but when they broke up she came by the house to tell me about it for some reason. This time, I did listen or tried to. That means I let her prattle on without interrupting. When she was finished she asked what I thought; unfortunately, I don't think that's what she meant because when I told her she ended up yelling at me which somehow led to sex.

After that, she'd come by or call and sometimes we'd even have a decent conversation but every time we'd argue it'd end in sex. The strangest damned thing I've ever heard of but I guess it'll stay like that until she gets another boyfriend or heaven forbid I find someone to get serious about.

*****

Thank you for taking the time with my story.

Hopefully, you'll email me or comment to tell me what you think, even if it's to tell me I'm a horrible person.