Troublemaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's fun making you wait."

"I bet it is."

"Tell me something." He slid another finger into her from behind. "Do you prefer this?" Those fingers withdrew and he used his other hand to cup her pussy from the front and then curled his middle and ring fingers into her from the front. "Or this?"

She moaned as she gripped the edge of the counter. "Oh, shit."

He moved back to behind her, still slipping his fingers in and out, slowly.

Steve pulled her firmly against him, allowing her to feel his hardness through his jeans on her bare butt. "I bet I know what you're thinking, babe."

"Oh?" Her question was soft.

He rested his head on her shoulder and said, "You're thinking about reaching behind you, unzipping my pants, and pulling my dick out, aren't you?"

"Yessss."

"And you're imagining how it would feel, having it in your hand at last, no?"

"I am."

He bit the side of her neck, eliciting a moan from her.

"Please, Steve."

"Please, what?"

"Let me do it."

He whispered into her ear. "I'm not stopping you." With her hands on his zipper, he continued. "The finished popcorn is."

She growled as he stepped away. She poured the hot and fresh popcorn into bowls and turned in time to see him shoving something into his pocket as he left the room. She looked at her clothes on the floor. 'That fucker. He stole my panties.'

###

Everyone had their own bowl of popcorn and their drinks of choice. The movie rolled on. Aragorn rode his horse beside Gimli and Legolas before the army on their way to Helm's Deep.

Thomas and Elizabeth play fought on the loveseat. Ashly once stretched out on the modular couch next to Steve with her chin in her hands. Her legs were crossed at the ankle. An occasional wiggle of her hips enticed his touch, but he bided his time. Another twenty minutes passed. As rain fell on the characters on screen, his hand lightly fell on her calf. She did not move, not at all. No indication, just her watching the TV.

He rubbed along the length of her calf, over her thigh, right up to the edge of her shorts and back down her long legs, rubbing her calf, the inside of her thigh. Long delicious strokes. Ashly let him, offering no movement. He rubbed one leg and then the other, slow caresses on her soft skin.

He decided to raise the stakes and settled his hand on her butt again. Not moving just laying it on her. She did not even react to his touch, not the soft caress of his hands or the gentle squeeze on her booty.

He slid his hand along her legs again, caressing inside her thighs, long strokes with the front and back of his hand. She just lay there with her ankles crossed, her legs a little apart.

He slipped his fingers inside the loose leg of her shorts, and wiggled it up to her bare pussy, feeling again her warmth and wetness. Her legs opened, as she brought her right knee up level with her hip, giving him perfect access.

Steve slipped his fingers along her slit, and her pussy was soaking, sopping wet. He was hard as a rock as he began to run his fingers up and down her sex, opening her pussy lips and settling his middle finger right over her clit. Just as he touched her there, she began to dance on the end of his finger, drawing circles with her hip around his digit. He let his finger press into her clit, rubbing her back and forth as she moved against him.

He found her sweet little hole with his thumb and slipped it deep inside. He grinned as he watched her visibly rise up off the couch at that. No matter how she moved, he moved his hand on her, so he finger fucked her. She wiggled more freely on his hand, waving her ass in the air, in a steady rhythm that matched the movement of his fingers, faster and faster. She tensed and gripped the cushion as she shuddered on his hand.

She lifted her head, looked back at him, and he could see by the TV light she'd bitten the edge of the cushion. He grinned at her, wiped his mouth, and pointed to her. Her brow wrinkled in confusion before her eyes went wide and she nodded, wiping her own mouth. She glanced down at her hand and then ran it over his jeans. When she grinned at him, he tossed his hands up in a "what the hell" gesture, to which she responded with a shrug and stuck her tongue out at him.

He raised his left eyebrow and then swatted her butt. Her eyes rolled back. "Ow, fucker!" She then winked at him.

"Steve, be nice to my best friend."

When Ashly mimed laughing at him like a little kid, he snorted.

"I would be nice to her, but you'd ask her to cut down on the screaming."

Ashly's jaw dropped.

"Eww-wa! I didn't need to hear that, you asshole!" Elizabeth turned on the loveseat. "And I said no fucking her, either."

He made a derisive noise in his mouth. "It's not your permission I need, Lizard."

"You suck."

"Quite well from what I've heard."

"Oh yeah?" Ashly sat up and spun to face him. "From who?"

He shrugged. "I never boink and tell."

"Boink? What are you, five?"

"Mentally, according to some." He tilted his head in his sister's direction a couple of times.

"I'm going upstairs." She looked at her boyfriend. "You coming?"

"I'm watching the movie."

"Whatever."

Elizabeth stomped up the stairs, leaving Ashly watching.

"You okay, Ash?" Steve touched her arm.

She returned her attention to him. "I'm conflicted." She rose from her seat, leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Thank you for earlier." Her voice was pitched so only he could hear it. She straightened her clothes. "I'll see y'all later."

"Want company on your way home?"

"No, I'll be alright." She ruffled his hair. And then walked out of the room.

As the front door closed, Steve shook his head. "What a buzzkill."

"You should see it from Elizabeth's point of view," Thomas said.

"See what from her point of view?"

"If you hook up with Ashly and then later break up, not only will she lose another friend, but she'll be losing her best friend."

"What are you talking about?"

"Haven't you noticed that Cathy, Kimberly, Elise, and Jennifer no longer come around?"

"Yeah, but what's that got to do with anything?"

"They stopped coming around because their relationships with Beth changed when you showed an interest in them."

"That's not my doing. They chose that."

"No, Beth chose that." Thomas turned to face Steve fully. "She chose her little brother over them."

"Again, that's not my doing. I never said she couldn't be friends with them anymore."

"I thought you were supposed to be smart?" He shook his head. "They were uncomfortable around you. Especially Jennifer, after you two broke up."

"One more time: Their reactions are not on me. I've been nothing but polite and a proper gentleman with them afterward. Hell, Jen and I had lunch together recently."

"I know. She told us about it. She didn't feel like she could say no."

"Why did she feel like that? She's told me no lots of times."

"And how did you react when she did?"

"Ninety-nine percent of the time? I said okay."

"And the one percent?"

"We broke up." Steve's voice was quieter.

"You broke up with a girl for telling you no?"

"Yeah." Steve got up and turned on the overhead lights. "There was no point in continuing our relationship."

""I don't understand."

Steve snorted. "Because you're as bright as a two-watt bulb."

Thomas shook his head. "I'm stupid because I don't understand breaking up with someone who tells you no. Right."

"No, you're stupid because you don't understand why I'd break up with someone who said no to my marriage proposal." He turned the tv off and exited the room.

###

Ashly opened her door to find Steve standing there, dressed to the nines. "Hi."

He looked her over. "Hi yourself. You're underdressed."

"You only told me to get dressed in your text, remember?"

"And you thought I meant to put on a man's button up and nothing else?"

"I wasn't expecting this." She waved her hand at his black three-piece suit.

He grinned as he opened the jacket and pointed at the label. "Armani. Like it?"

"It's okay." She took it in her hand and noted the feel of the fabric. "Bespoke. More impressive."

"Only the best before we go out."

She pulled him closer. "Go out? I'm not that kind of girl."

"You don't go on dates before you decide if someone has the potential to be a boyfriend?"

"Not to places that require this kind of clothing. I'm more practical than that." She ran her hands over his broad shoulders and down to his well-defined chest. "Guys who think these kinds of clothes are impressive typically don't interest me." She stepped back. "You should be grateful I saw you in jeans and a t-shirt first. Suits are a turn-off for me."

"Oh, really?"

She nodded. "They're usually for stuck-up assholes or really insecure ones."

"Usually?"

"We've wrestled, made-out, spent time together, and I know for a fact you're good with your hands, so you're the exception."

"Good to know." He gave her a sideways smile.

"You also don't put on pretentious airs, unless you're pissed off." She stepped back and closed the door behind him. "I found that out the hard way."

He chuckled. "Pretentious airs, eh?"

"Yes. Remember your bit of 'I must use really big words' when I wrongly thought you weren't engaging in the proper care of your BDSM partner?"

That elicited a deep laugh. "'I must use really big words,' eh? That's one way to describe it."

"Very much."

She took his hand and lead him up to her bedroom. "Wait here while I change." She unbuttoned the top three buttons of the shirt as she headed in, leaving the door open.

He leaned against the door jam and folded his arms and right ankle over the left one, leaving the point of his right foot touching the floor. He took in the sight of her smooth, creamy skin, and firm round butt, as she tossed the shirt on the end of the bed.

She glanced over her shoulder. "I knew you'd be watching me."

"When you put on a show, naturally you're going to have an audience."

"Which is why I put on a show for the lucky guy who deserves my attention."

"Deserves, huh?"

"Of course. Not every Tom, Dick, or Harry gets to see me undressed."

"They'd also not make you wait to fuck them, either."

"Which goes to show they're not worthy."

"And, yet, you still seem perturbed that I don't do as you want."

"If I were, would you be standing where you are?" She opened her closet door and walked in. A couple of moments later, she exited, straightening out a simple black dress, which came to mid-thigh.

"What if I hadn't simply stood here, but came in a had my way with you?"

"We'd have had a great time." She sat on the side of the bed and pulled out a pair of black flats. She turned back to him. "We'd probably have left marks on each others' bodies but it wouldn't have turned into a relationship."

He moved upright as she approached. "Are you sure of that?"

"I am." She sat in front of a mirror and brushed out her long red hair. "I wouldn't have been interested in dating."

"Easy men are a turn-off?"

She rose and stood before him. "Easy women, too."

"Interesting." He took her by the shoulders and turned her to face the door. "But this is exciting for you, Miss No-Panties?" He trailed kisses down the left side of her neck.

She hissed in pleasure and then took his right hand and slid it under her dress, letting him feel the satiny truth. "I only skip panties when a certain someone steals them."

"That reminds me.""

The air from his whispered words made the hairs on her neck stand.

He offered her her underwear from the previous week. "You're probably wanting these back."

She giggled. "It was incredibly arousing knowing the reason I came home last week without them was because you purloined them."

"Heh heh. I bet it was."

She spun around and placed her hands on his chest. "Tell me something, Steve." She pushed him against the wall, rose up and nipped his neck. "How far would I get if I pushed you to my bed and straddled your hips?"

"Well, I'd be on your bed, on my back and with you straddling my hips."

She narrowed her eyes. "No kidding."

He laughed. "If that's as far as you try, that's as far as you get."

Ashly took his hand and lead him further into her bedroom before pushing him onto the bed. She placed her left knee on her bed and swung her right leg over his hips and straddled his lap. When his arms wrapped around her, she sat on his lap.

Steve watched her, allowing her to do as she wished for now. "How far are you planning on taking this?"

She shook her head. "I don't know yet." She leaned back against his arms and stared intently into his eyes. She brought her hand up and lightly traced his lips with her index finger.

His tongue darting out to lick at her finger made her shift on his lap. When he lightly caught her finger between his teeth, she gasped loud enough for him to hear.

His large hands came up and cupped her breasts. He flicked her nipples with his index fingers before giving her breasts a firm, yet gentle squeeze.

She arched her back, pressing her tits firmly into his hands.

"Are you sure you don't know how far you want to take things?"

"N-no." She shook her head again.

His right hand slid down her body and slipped under her dress. He paused a moment and ran his thumb up and down the front of her panties.

She closed her eyes as she moaned at his touch.

He then slid his hand over her taut belly, over her ribs and came to a halt holding her left breast.

His palm's rough skin on her tit sent an electric thrill through her body. She reached down and ran her hand over his hard dick through his slacks, opening her eyes to lock gazes with him as she did so.

He moaned as her hand went back and forth.

She unzipped his slacks and slid her hand inside them.

He gasped when her hot hand wrapped around his stiff dick. He grasped her wrist, halting her.

"I need to see it. Let me pull it out." Her voice was low and throaty.

Steve held on to her wrist for a couple of breaths before letting her go. He placed his hands on her hips and lightly held her.

She watched him breathe for a few moments before continuing to free his dick from its confinement. She ran her partially closed hand up and down it twice before pausing to run her thumb over the tip.

She looked up from his dick to his face.

His eyes were closed and his head was back.

She took note of his flushed skin and the motion of his hips. Movements which matched that of her hands.

Ashly reached up and unbuttoned his slacks and pulled them open. "Hmm, neither boxers or briefs, eh?"

He opened his eyes and gazed at her. "No." He grinned. "They get in the way."

"Get in the way of what?"

"If you're daring, why not find out for yourself?"

"You'd like that, wouldn't you, Steven?"

His left eyebrow rose at the use of his full first name. "Obviously."

"What's in it for me if I am daring?"

"I dare you to find out."

She narrowed her eyes at him, slid up on his thighs and tore his shirt open, sending buttons flying.

He looked down at his now bare chest. "Hey, that was my very expensive ten dollar Wal-Mart shit."

"You don't like undergarments, do you?"

He shook his head as he first slid his down her thighs and then back up while going under her dress. She lifted her arms to allow him to finish removing it, but he instead paused when the dress was around her elbows and covering her eyes.

"Hey." She giggled as she protested. "No fair."

"I never claimed to be fair." Maintaining the half sit-up position made his voice tight.

"What are you up to, you dork?"

He lay flat and then sat up, pushing her back towards his knees. "Dork, am I? Is this dorky?"

As soon as the last word left his mouth, he captured her left nipple between his lips and swirled his tongue around it. She moaned.

"Yes."

He looked up to see her smile. "Okay."

He pulled her dress the rest of the way off her, pulled her off him and onto the bed. As she bounced, his hand came down on her ass.

"Ow, you fucker." She flopped over onto her back.

"Was that a genuine 'ow,' or an indignant one?"

She rose up on her knees and wrapped her arms around his neck and shoulder. "Indignant. You wouldn't hurt me. And you have standing permission to spank me whenever." She leaned back and looked down at her almost total nudity. "Especially when we're like this."

He snorted and shook his head. "You dork."

"Hey!" She pulled him back flat and put her hands on his chest. "How dare you."

He chuckled. "Like this." His hands came up to her hips, hooked the waistband of her panties and pushed them down to her knees.

She shifted to trap his outstretched arms between her knees. "You're now my prisoner. I can do whatever I want to you."

"True"

"And there's nothing you can do about it."

He rotated his wrist, freeing his hand from her bunched underwear and reached up to lightly slip a fingertip into her. She squealed as she jumped, falling forward over his body.

She saved herself by catching herself on her hands on the outside of his hips. She inhaled, ready to tell him off when the electric dampness of his tongue glided over her pussy. Her indignation turned into a moan of pleasure as she parted her legs to give him better access to her sex.

He slowly slid his tongue over the outside of her sex, causing her to shift her hips.

She took his head in her hands and repositioned him. "I want your tongue here."

He raised up to look into her eyes. "I know."

"Good. Now get back to work."

He chuckled. "No."

She sat up. "What?"

"What hell." He pushed her back on the bed. "Pay attention."

He lifted her leg and lightly closed his teeth on her skin and pulled back, allowing them to slowly scrape over her inner thigh.

She quivered. "D-do that again."

A quiet chuckle came back to her as he instead flicked his tongue over her labia.

She gasped. "Th-that works, too."

She tasted sweet, with a faint musk. He lightly scraped his teeth over her mound eliciting a moan from her. He trailed kisses over her labia, traveling from the bottom right, up over her mons, and down to the bottom of the left one. He then traced the outline of her lovely lady with the tip of his tongue, moving from left, up, and around to the right. His tongue then slid upward, between her lips. He almost, but not quite, touched her clit before moving back downward. As her hands tightened in his hair, he used his fingers to gently part her labia and slowly drag his tongue between them until he lightly flicked her clit with it.

Her fingers tightened in his hair as she cried out. Lost in a haze of heat and pleasure, she felt his tongue circle her clit and licked back and forth over it. She felt breathless as she came closer and closer to the edge of climax. He lightly nipped her left labia, providing a flash of heat that nearly overwhelmed her. His damp tongue glided over the bitten area, soothing the slight sting. Her awareness tunneled down to his skin against hers. Just a bit more and she'd come. Inwardly, she begged him to hurry. Her eyes were squeezed shut. She was almost there.

And he stopped licking her.

Her eyes flew open in shock as she stared up at him. "Damn you!"

He laughed. "It'll be better this way. Trust me."

"What will be better than me coming, you fucker?"

"Delaying your orgasm." He smiled at her.

She shook her head. "Nuh-uh. I didn't agree to edging."

"We didn't actually talk things out, Ashly." He sat up. "I can stop if you want."

She sat up and grabbed his jacket, pulling him back down over her. "I said no such thing." She then pulled his jacket the rest of the way off him, followed by the remains of his shirt.