Troublemaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shifted lower, trailing feathery kisses over her breasts. Occasionally switching to quick licks threw her anticipation off and further aroused her.

Bringing her to the brink of orgasm without allowing it had enhanced the sensations he elicited. He changed things up once more by placing very light bites over her left breast as he traveled up it to her areola. His tongue traced the outline of the sensitive area, slowly spiraling in before flicking over her hard nipple. She gasped when his tongue lapped at her nipple and he lightly blew cool air over it. Her gasp turned into a moan when his hot mouth closed over the cooled area. He suckled her nipple and rolled the other between his thumb and index finger.

Steve then turned his attention to kissing his way down her firm abdomen until he reached her waist. At her hip, he leaned closer and brought his teeth together until they touched her skin right at the curve of the hipbone. Maintaining the pressure of grazing her flesh, he drew his head away, lightly scraping his teeth over her tender area. This elicited a delighted squeal.

"Do that again."

He obeyed her breathy request and was rewarded with another sound of pleasure as her hips came up.

"Again."

He ignored her this time, and traced his lips over her, following the line of her pelvis. Her growl of frustration faded into a drawn-out moan of pleasure. When his lips went over the inner curve of her right hip, she stiffened, lost in the sensations, very close to going over the edge.

He slowly dragged his tongue over the top of her mons venus. Her hips came up, trying to get closer to his tongue. He trailed kisses over her labia, traveling from the bottom right, up over her mons, and down to the bottom of the left one. He then traced the outline of pussy with the tip of his tongue, moving from left, up, and around to the right. His tongue then slid upward, between the lips of her pussy. He almost, but not quite, touched her clit before moving back downward. As her hands tightened in his hair, he used his fingers to gently part her labia and slowly drag his tongue between them until he lightly flicked her clit with it.

Her body stiffened. She shuddered for a few seconds and then gasped his name.

She pulled at him until he rose above her and gazed down into her eyes. "Time to fuck me now."

He smirked. "Is it?"

She growled, reached down and grasped his dick. She slid her hand along it and then pulled him to her. At the touched of her hot wetness on the tip of his dick, he gasped.

She wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled him into her. It was like his dick had been made especially for her. He filled her utterly. She pushed his slacksdown as far as her hands could reach and then used her heels to shove them further down his legs.

Steve lowered his head and brushed his lips over hers as he began slowly moving in and out.

She parted her lips for his kiss, but instead, he moved to the corner of her mouth and then trailed kisses along her neck. At the same time, his right hand came up and cupped her breast. He gave it a little squeeze as his thumb and index finger trapped her nipple. When he nipped the side of her neck, she clamped down on him.

"Oooohhh, fuuuuuccccckkk," she cried.

As her orgasmic cry still reverberated in the air, he picked up his pace until he was fucking her hard and fast.

Their lower bodies slapped together as if applauding their sex.

"Yes, Steve! Fuck me!"

He rose up, stepped the rest of the way out of his pants, and climbed back on the bed on his knees. He lifted her ass until it rested on his thighs and slid his dick deep inside her pussy. His big hands wrapped around her hips and he held her in place as he fucked her with short, hard strokes.

As he thrust into her, it happened again: Her whole body trembled and shook. Her insides quivered, her muscles tightened and her breathing stopped. Her head arched back, a silent scream directed to the far wall. Her back came up. All awareness tunneled down to the sensations of his dick gliding through her sex, then exploded outward. Her body went completely limp as the pent up cry came out in a loud cry when another orgasm washed through her.

"Oh my god, Steve."

He smiled and stretched out over her again. "Bite me," he said. "Mark me as yours."

She nipped the side of his neck. He liked the little sting, but he wanted more. "Harder, Ashly."

She opened her mouth a little more and nipped a bit harder. He shivered. Then said, "Like you mean it. Like this -" He rammed himself deep inside her.

She squealed in delight. Her nails sank into his back. She opened her mouth, placed it on the left side of his neck, and bit. He groaned and began to spurt deep inside her. He wrapped his arms around her and held tightly as he came.

Feeling his dick twitch and jerk as he had his orgasm sent her back over the edge. She dug her nails into his back, unconsciously marking him. She said his name over and over. Her panting made her whispers sound almost like sobs.

Ashly clung to him as their breathing returned to normal. He shifted his weight from his forearms and knees and collapsed on the bed beside her.

He caught his breath first and kissed his way from her breasts to her neck.

"No. Not now. I'm too tired," she said.

"Shhh. This is meant to be soothing, not arousing." His lips traveled along the underside of her jaw, his right hand caressed her belly and legs. As he promised, his caresses were relaxing. "Aftercare is important, remember?"

"Mmm-hmm."

She pulled him back to her and went to wrap her arms around him. He shifted until he was on his back and she on his chest. He held her with both arms.

"What's next?"

He caressed her back. "What do you mean?"

"For us?"

"Well, I suppose we'll have to make up the concert another time. We'll have other dates, and generally, do other things dating couples do."

"You sound certain we're gonna date."

"Of course. You're not a one and done kind of girl."

She shifted back a bit so she could look up at him without raising her head. "You think you were good enough for me to want you again?"

"The stinging lines on my back say yes."

She pushed his shoulder. "Shut up."

"Hey, Ash?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

This time she did lift her head. She stared at him for several minutes before leaning down and kissing him.

"I love you, too."