All Comments on 'Troublemakers'

by Emmah

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
you are a woundermuss person and a hell of a write

I have read all of your stories in about 2 hrs. andd i have to say that you are a brillient writer so continue writing pleas

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
funnier!!!!!

great...... just comical.... it was awfully amusing..... u did it good by leaving the sexual details.... so, at last, i could at least keep my hands free.. u know, what i mean..... great work.... keep up....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
learn to count

darla has five letters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awesome

Mmmmmm thanks for the naughty entertainment. That very first nipple suck woke my puss up completely.

dixiebullfrog7dixiebullfrog7almost 17 years ago
I Love Trouble (makers)....

All men are boob men; some will say, "Not me; I'm an ass man." No, actually, some men like asses, some legs, etc., but all men like boobs. How appropriate they should be referred to as "troublemakers". Truer words were....etc.

Never had a sister like Darla although I dated someone in a former life like her. A casual, but very sexually intense, relationship --- I loved her boobs, and she loved men. The train had no chance of staying on the tracks. She was very picky, but if you were selected.... Thanks(?) for reminding me of a very sexual, but totally miserable short spiral into a hellish heaven.

The story was well told, but falling into bed with your brother/sister was way too easy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Here's what he could have whispered into her ear -

"I'll tell Mom, if you don't!" That would have been funny as hell, as anyone that has been a kid brother has told on the older sibling(s).

Regardless, great story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
so-so

it could have been better at the end in the bar it would have been interesting if after mark gave his speach as to why he should take darla home bill said go ahead and have her i really don't want her she's too big a tease for my tastes then turn and walk away

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very good style-wise

Still - most of your stories seem disjointed and unsatisfying. No, I don't need happy-ever-after and every detail spelled out for me, but, these seem more like story outlines than full stories. If you ever committed to a full story I'd love to read one. You have a skill. It's a great shame you never finished any of the stories I read here.

MPP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I think your first anon has a point but what i really like about your writing is that you aren't trying to use every common or gutter word as your story develops. Your people seem to have sensitivity and warm feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I loved your stories 5 stars for everyone

When I brought up your profile and stories I started to dump for lower ratings. But I went ahead and opened a couple. So good! Then I read them all. One page stories generally get lower ratings thus the lower scores, but you are an extremely talented writer. So Thank You for a wonderful experience.

Johnny

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
BROTHER and SISTER *****

And her with a set of double DD, what a way to go. And he did.... THANKS

cutabvavgcutabvavgover 3 years ago
Great read

Love all your stories some very similar to my own and some giving me fresh ideas! Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous