Troy and Louisa... and Friends!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few days were spent more in bed than out. They both seemed hell bent on making up for the years of self-imposed abstinence. And remarkably Troy's Dad was right, things did get better with practice!

They travelled home at the end of the week and returned to finish the school year. After graduation and a short break they headed back to the apartment and started the next chapter of their lives.

The following years of college went quickly. They had married after the first year, with their families blessing. It was a good four years for them, they enjoyed classes, made great friends and both got a better handle on what career line they wanted to follow.

After graduation Troy decided to move into the area of three dimensional installation art. He had a very creative mind and had started to produce work that got high praise, and sold for a good price.

Louisa pursued a career in interior design and went into business with Emma her best friend from college. They slowly built up a client base and eventually became sought after by a number of development companies.

Emma and Louisa could have been twin sisters. They looked so much alike they were quite often mistaken for one another. In fact the first person to get them mixed up was Troy. It had been the first week of college and Troy had decided to meet Louisa after class so they could walk home together. He spotted her amongst a group of girls at the front of the lecture theatre and had approached her from behind. He put his arms around her waist and kissed her on the neck.

"Hey babe, you ready to go home?" he'd said quietly into her ear.

"Maybe it'd be good if we were introduced first," an unfamiliar voice replied from the girl in his arms.

Troy was firstly confused and then shocked as he realised that Louisa was sitting down in front of him and not in his arms. Her eyes and mouth were opened wide in surprise. She suddenly burst out laughing as Troy stepped back holding his hands up in mock surrender. The girl he'd been holding turned to face him, she raised her eyebrows and glanced at Louisa.

"If this one is yours you may need to keep a leash on him," she said and smiled. "On the other hand if he isn't yours, damn introduce me!"

"I'm afraid he's mine," Louisa quipped still laughing. "Troy, say hello to Emma."

"Shit! Sorry, I thought you were her," Troy managed to blurt out looking between the two girls. He felt his skin grow warm as he blushed in embarrassment.

The rest of the group were now laughing as well, which only added to Troy's discomfort.

Louisa stood and gave him a reassuring hug.

"What did I tell you?" One of the girls remarked to Louisa. "You do look the same, even your boyfriend can't tell you apart."

They all laughed again.

Over the next few years Emma became a close friend to both Louisa and Troy. As well as having a great body and looks, she had a wicked sense of humor and would always greet Troy with his first words to her on the day they meet 'Hey babe'. It started out as a long running joke but over the years it became a term of endearment and showed the depth of their friendship.

Forward to twenty three years later Troy and Louisa were living the dream. They were both successful in business, they lived in a great house overlooking the sea and they had two beautiful twin daughters who were both at college. They were deeply in love, and things seemed pretty good. However deep down they both knew life had become to ... predictable. They needed something new in their lives, a new adventure. They just weren't sure what it was supposed to be.

Then one day things started to happen.

Troy had picked up a new job doing a feature wall for his friend Rob at a vacation house. It wasn't a big job but would still take three weeks to complete. During the same time period Louisa and Emma were going to a couple of design expos, followed by a week vacation at a spa retreat.

On the day before the girls left Emma came to stay the night. They had an early start the next day and would have to be at the airport by seven o'clock in the morning. Emma arrived mid-afternoon, she was wearing a loose white t-shirt and cutoff jeans that showed off her long tanned legs. At 42 she had put on a little bit of weight but was still a beautiful woman and like Louisa she didn't look anywhere near as old as she was.

"Hey babe," she greeted Troy and they embraced.

There was always a bit of flirting going on between them and as they hugged Troy patted her butt.

"Nice and firm Em, you been working out?" he joked giving her one more pat.

"Gotta at least try and keep up with the competition, or I'll never have a chance with you," she joked back and smiled at Louisa.

"You keep wearing shorts like that and even I won't be able to keep him off you," Louisa replied as she embraced her friend.

Louisa didn't mind the flirting going on, it was harmless, and she knew Emma needed the attention at times to make her feel sexy and wanted. Emma had never married, and although there had been a few boyfriends over the years the relationships always seemed to end badly. In the end she just stopped dating and spent more time with Louisa, Troy and the family. She was godmother to both kids and they would often introduce her to friends as their second Mom, a title Emma adored. Everyone liked having her around and she was part of the family. To Troy, Emma sometimes even felt like a second wife ... but unfortunately without the sex!

After dinner that night they had sat and finished off a couple of bottles of wine and the girls talked about their trip. Louisa mentioned that the hotels they were staying at had great pool areas and they would be able to spend a bit of time working on their tans. Emma mentioned she hadn't packed a swim suit so Louisa offered to lend her one.

"I don't think I'll fit into one of yours, my boobs and butt are bigger now," Emma complained. She was aware of her slight weight gain and had lost a little confidence because of it.

"At least you've got boobs. Mine shrunk after breast feeding the kids and never came back," Louisa complained.

"For goodness sake!" Troy interjected. "You both look great, and have amazing boobs and butts ... and I mean that!" He raised his glass in toast to them both.

"Thanks babe." Louisa blew him a kiss.

"Yeah thanks babe," Emma said and smiled.

Louisa caught Troy's eye and mouthed a 'thank you' to him. She knew he liked her boobs but it also pleased her that Troy had taken the opportunity to lift Emma's self-image with the compliment.

They finished the wine and Emma headed off to her room with a handful of brightly colored bikinis to try on. Louisa went to finish off some paperwork in her office and Troy decided to take a shower before bed and headed off to the bedroom.

He undressed and walked naked into the ensuite bathroom. As he went to switch on the light he noticed through the slightly open window that he could see directly across into Emma's room. The guest bedroom that she was using faced a private walled courtyard and the only other room that had a window into the area was the master ensuite bathroom. Her light was on and she had not bothered to pull the curtains across. It was quite dark outside so Emma would have been unaware of the view Troy was getting.

He watched as Emma pulled her t-shirt off and threw into an open suitcase, her jean shorts followed, as did her white sports bra and black lace panties. She stood and looked at herself in the full length mirror, turning around and studying her profile. Troy couldn't believe what he saw, and his cock sprang to life as he stared at the beautiful sight before him. In all the years he'd known Emma, he'd actually never seen her fully naked before. Sure there had been times when she'd sunbathed topless at the beach but she'd always been quite discrete and watchful. He'd definitely not seen her nicely trimmed pussy before ... but now there it was, not more than a dozen feet away, and under a small strip of light brown hair two small strips of labia flesh were clearly visible.

Emma picked up a red and white bikini from the bed and tried in on. She twisted and turned in front of the mirror to see how it fit before changing into a bright green outfit. This routine was repeated several times until she seemed to settle on a silver and black one. Troy agreed with her choice, she looked incredibly sexy in it.

His cock was now fully erect, and he stroked it slowly as he continued to watch the show before him.

Emma was naked again and she stood looking at herself in the mirror. Her hands cupped her breasts and she massaged them slowly, she then pinched each nipple lightly. The small buds of flesh grew and she pinched them harder, twisting them with her fingers. One of her hands slid down over her stomach, brushed across the strip of hair and stopped between her legs. Her eyes were glued to the reflection in the mirror as she started to rub the hood of skin covering her clit.

Troy's eyes widened as he realised she was masturbating in front of him. His cock seemed to gain another inch as he stoked it, his eyes never leaving the image in the room across the courtyard.

Suddenly Troy felt a presence beside him. He turned and saw Louisa, her eyebrows were raised enquiringly.

"What are you doing baby?" She said in a sexy voice reaching over and gripping his cock.

Louisa obviously hadn't noticed where Troy was looking and must have thought he was just jacking off.

Fuck! He thought. She's going to go ballistic when she knows. Better get it over with. He indicated the window and moved slightly so Louisa could see.

To Troy's surprise Louisa didn't react how he thought she would. In fact her only reaction was the tightening of her hand around his cock. She started to slowly stoke him. It was now her eyes that were glued to the gap in the window and Troy realised that she had a hand up under her dress and it was obviously inside her panties. As her breathing got deeper Louisa looked up at Troy and there was a look of lust in her eyes. He pulled her in for a passionate kiss and their tongues probed each other's mouths. Their lips finally parted and they smiled before once again focusing on Emma. Troy grabbed hold of Louisa's dress and pulled it off over her head, he then released her bra and it fell between them. Louisa started to pump his cock up and down while he slid his hand inside her damp panties. His fingers plunged into her sopping wet pussy as she continued to rub her clit.

Across the courtyard in her room Emma was now lying on the bed and her hand was flying over her own clit as her other hand continued to massage her breasts.

By now all three of them were close to orgasm and when Emma arched up and started convulsing the other two couldn't hold out any longer.

It was just as well the window in Emma's room was closed as all three of them let out a cry of release as their orgasms consumed them. Emma slid onto the floor trembling and panting. Troy shot rope after rope of cum onto the wall under the window and Louisa squirted as Troy continued to thrust his fingers into her.

Finally as their breathing returned to normal Louisa turned towards Troy and they kissed long and hard. Covered in sweat they moved to the shower, where the kissing continued. Troy found himself hard again and they made quick and passionate love under the flow of warm water. By the time they got out and dried off out Emma's room was dark. They shut the bathroom window and climbed into bed.

"We need to talk about this," Troy whispered.

"Yes we do, but not now ... in the morning," Louisa said giving him a quick kiss before cuddling up against his naked body. "Right now I need sleep lover boy."

The following morning was chaos. The alarm set for 4.30am didn't go off. They woke an hour late. Quickly dressing they rushed straight out the door, getting to the airport just in time for their flights last check-in call.

As Emma went to quickly buy a book to read, Troy and Louisa managed to get a few last moments alone.

"Last night ... it was ..." Troy started.

"Incredible!" Louisa finished his sentence.

"Yeah, incredible," Troy echoed. "I haven't felt like that for a while. I don't mean our sex life is bad, but last night ... it was like someone else was there with us."

"I know. Maybe we need to look at experimenting more."

"What are you saying? Do you want us to involve others in our sex life?" Troy looked at her a little shocked.

"I don't know. We've only ever been with each other ... we haven't done anything else." Louisa said shrugging. "Maybe we do need to spice things up a bit. Whatever happens I know we love and trust one another."

"Let's just take things slowly. OK babe."

They hugged and kissed.

As he watched the girls leave through the departure gate Louisa turned back to Troy.

"Remember I trust you, have fun. We will." She smiled and playfully patted Emma's butt as they walked away.

Troy wasn't quite sure how to take that. He drove home with more questions than answers.

The new job at the vacation house was supposed to start the next day, but a phone call from Rob posed a problem. He told Troy that his sister Lucy was planning on staying at the house for a while. She had just gone through a bad break up and needed some down time. Troy told Rob that he couldn't do the work if someone was staying because of the smell from the special glues he was going to use. They discussed future dates but nothing seemed to fit, either the house was being used or Troy had other work on. Finally Rob said he would talk to Lucy and get her to delay her vacation until Troy had finished.

The next morning Troy loaded up his pickup and drove ten minutes down the coast to Rob's house. It was a modern two storied place with the living area upstairs, and there were amazing views over the harbor from the balcony off the lounge. A number of vibrant paintings and sculptures adorned the walls. Troy recognized some of artists ... Rob must have done quite well for himself to be able to afford these he thought. He also knew that his work would not be out of place with the caliber of the other artwork.

The wall he had to work on was 20 foot long and 12 foot high, it covered half the length of the living area. He visualized his 3 dimensional wooden and steel installation in place and was satisfied it would look good in the space. After working for a couple of hours he left early to collect some more tools.

That night Louisa called. She told him they had arrived at their hotel next to the exhibition centre to find out there'd been a fire the night before. The damage was minimal but the smell of smoke had closed two floors. All the nearby accommodation was full so the hotel had asked if they minded sharing a room with another guest attending the expo. Louisa explained they would make the best of the situation and planned to just go with the flow. The downside was she and Emma were now sharing a double bed. The upside was all their meals and drinks were now complimentary. She joked that they may not get a lot of sleep but they were going to drink the place dry if they could manage it.

Troy told her how his job was going. They chatted for another half an hour before hanging up. Louisa had told him they'd already spent time by the pool getting some sun. Troy couldn't get the picture of Emma in that little silver and black bikini out of his mind for the rest of the night.

The following morning Troy had a meeting and didn't start work until after lunch, but by early evening he had still made good progress. It was hot and he took off his shirt and wiped the sweat off his brow with a towel. As he went downstairs to the bathroom to wash his hands he heard a noise coming from the guest bedroom. The door to the room was shut and he approached it cautiously. He put his ear to the door and listened. Someone was definitely in there as he heard muffled sounds. He took the hammer out of his tool belt and braced himself.

"Whoever is in there you better stand back from the door. I'm coming in and I'm armed," he said in the most forceful voice he could muster.

As he turned the door handle a distressed female voice replied from inside.

"Don't come in! Please!"

Troy was taken aback by the female voice. He took his hand off the handle.

"Who the hell is in there?"

"I'm the owner's sister." Came the reply. "I ... I don't want you to come in."

Troy noted the distress in the voice again.

"Are you OK?" he asked concerned.

"I'm stuck ... I can't get off."

"What do you mean stuck ... what do you need?"

"I don't know ... I just need help!"

"Look, I'm coming in." Troy said.

"No! Please," she replied in a distraught plea.

"Alright ... alright," he said feeling frustrated. "Do you want me to call the police, or ambulance or something?"

"I don't know ... I don't want anyone to see me," the distress becoming more evident in her voice.

Troy decided to try and calm things down.

"Look, my name is Troy, I'm a friend of Rob's. I want to help but I can't if you don't tell me what's going on. I'm going to come in OK, I just want to help."

"Alright."

Troy put his hammer away and took off his tool belt, then slowly opened the door. What he saw left him stunned. A naked girl was standing facing him. She had obviously been crying as streaks of mascara lined her face. Her dark black shoulder length hair was matted and messy. Troy was confused for a moment as to what was wrong, then he noticed that the girl was standing in a funny position. Her legs were slightly bowed and she was leaning forward slightly. Suddenly it struck him. She was impaled on the wooden bed post. It was up inside her butt hole!

"Help me please ... I'm stuck," the girl pleaded as tears welled up in her eyes.

Troy glanced at the other side of the bed and realised how big the ball on the end of the bedpost was. How the shit could she have gotten that up inside her was his first thought.

The girl must have seen his expression.

"I know, it's so fucking big I can't get it out." Her voice broke and she started to cry. Her whole body shook as the tears streamed down her face.

Troy moved over and put his hands on her shaking shoulders.

"It's going to be OK," he said trying to be reassuring.

She calmed slightly and looked up.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Lucy." She replied between sobs.

"Well Lucy, let's get you off this thing eh," he smiled and rubbed her shoulders.

Regaining some composure Lucy nodded her head.

"How long have you been like this? When did you even arrive?" Troy asked.

"I got here late last night ... I've been like this since early this morning," Lucy replied.

"Shit! You're joking," he said in disbelief. "I've been here all afternoon you must have heard me, why didn't you call out?"

"How would you like it if someone found you like this?"

"What did you plan to do? Just stay here?" he said shaking his head.

"I don't know!" Lucy was getting upset again.

"Hey. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ... let's just work together and get you off," he said calmly. "I'm going to have to take a closer look," he added apologetically.

Lucy nodded her consent. Troy bent down and looked between Lucy's bowed legs. The first thing he noticed was the smell. At some point Lucy had urinated and her legs and the bed sheet were still wet. He gagged slightly.

"Sorry." Lucy said weekly.

"No problem," he said looking up reassuringly.

The second thing Troy noted was that Lucy had a pierced clit. A shiny silver ring adorned the top of her spread opening. He suddenly realised he was just staring at her pussy and not really assessing the problem. He moved quickly and looked behind her at the engorged butt hole. It was stretched wide and the skin around it looked raw and red.