Troy and Louisa... and Friends!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby, that felt so good." she finally managed to say as her breathing returned to normal.

"So what about my question?" Troy prompted.

"Yes we may have ... experimented more ... much more actually. Is that OK?" she looked up at Troy questioningly. He smiled back.

"If it made you happy babe, then it makes me happy." he replied kissing her neck.

"What if I wanted to continue being with her?" The question was again asked with some trepidation.

"We both love Emma. To see both of you happy is all I want." He replied sincerely.

Louisa splashed water over onto the deck as turned in the bath to face Troy. She looked at him and smiled, tears forming in her eyes.

"I love you so much," she managed to squeak out before the tears took over. Troy enveloped her in his arms and they hugged tightly.

During the next week they developed into a normal routine again, Louisa went off to work and Troy started another commissioned work for a long time client. Their sex life was better than ever and they ended up sweaty and exhausted each night, and most mornings.

Lucy came for dinner one night and surprisingly there was no awkwardness. Much to Troy's relief the girls talked like old friends and they seemed to have reached an understanding on what had happened and were open about how things might be in the future. Everything was kind of an unbelievable normal. It seemed to Troy that they were even flirting with one another.

The following weekend the house was full, both daughters came back from college and Emma visited as well. It was real family time and Saturday was spent on the beach relaxing and catching up on what everyone had been doing lately ... sexual situations aside of course. Lucy again joined them for Sunday brunch and she immediately hit it off with the girls having attended the same college. They chatted and laughed about some of the old professors who were still around and what had changed on campus. It also turned out that Emma and Lucy had favourite authors and artists in common and by the end of brunch they were already planning to exchange books and visit an exhibition together.

Emma stayed on after the weekend and she and Louisa went out shopping early Monday morning while Troy went to work. Breakfast time had been a bit quiet with just the three of them. They all knew they'd have to talk things out sometime but there was no time that morning.

Troy was distracted all day and finally decided to leave work early to get home in time to hopefully 'clear the air' before dinner. He wanted Emma to know that he was OK with what had happened between her and Louisa. When he arrived back he noted that the girls were already home as both cars were out front. The living area was empty when he looked inside so he figured they were out for a walk on the beach. Deciding to take a quick shower before heading off to find them Troy went down the hall to the bedroom. As he approached the bedroom door he heard a sound that made him stop ... it was a sound he had heard many times before. Glancing inside the bedroom door he confirmed his assumption ... it was Louisa moaning in sexual pleasure. The sight before him had his cock immediately straining against his pants.

Louisa was lying naked on the bed with an also naked Emma kneeling between her legs. Emma's mouth was latched onto Louisa's pussy and her tongue was obviously responsible for Louisa's cries of passion. Troy stood stock still and watched from just outside the door ... he was about to turn and head back down the hall when Louisa opened her eyes and saw him. Troy smiled and silently indicated that he would go away but Louisa quickly shook her head in reply, then she raised her hand and pointed at Troy and then at Emma. Troy looked taken aback, and he mimicked Louisa's actions to be sure he had understood. Louisa nodded her head again, she then left no doubt in Troy's mind as to what she meant by mouthing the words 'Fuck her baby now, please'.

Troy backed up into the hallway and quickly removed his clothes. When he re-entered the room Louisa was smiling wickedly, her eyes were locked on his and he could see the burning passion in them. Stepping silently up behind Emma he looked at the wonderful naked backside before him. Emma's swollen pussy lips were wet and glistening with a combination of Louisa's saliva and her own juices, obviously she had recently cum. Troy couldn't believe he was about to actually fulfill his longtime dream of having sex with Emma. He was so hard he thought his cock might explode.

Louisa placed her hands on top of the unexpecting Emma's head and held it tight against her pussy. Troy stepped up close behind and once again locked eyes with Louisa. He placed his hands on the side of Emma's thighs and quickly plunged his rock hard cock deep inside her. Emma gasped in surprise and tried to raise her head but Louisa held her grip. Troy pulled out and once again pushed forward burying his shaft in the warm wet pussy until his balls slapped against her clit.

He quickly got into a rhythm and soon Emma's muffled moans could be heard as she pushed back into him. Louisa and Troy's eyes remained locked on each other the whole time and they both could sense their building orgasms. Emma continued to furiously lick and suck Louisa's pussy as her own climax approached. Finally as if an unspoken cue was given they all orgasmed together ... Louisa flung her arms out onto the bed and bucked her hips as she felt her pussy contracting, Emma shrieked and her head rose sucking in huge breathes of air as her body shuddered, and Troy grunted as his cock spurted again and again, filling Emma with a huge load of cum.

As their combined climax subsided they were all left gasping as they tried to recover. Emma had collapsed onto Louisa and they wrapped their arms around each other embracing. Troy lent forward and kissed Emma on the neck, she turned her head and their lips meet in a passionate kiss between heavy breathes. He then rolled onto the bed, his semi hard cock coming out of Emma covered in his and her cum. Louisa slid out from under Emma, leant over and took the cock into her mouth, enjoying the taste of both her lovers. Finally she rolled over the top of Troy and lay beside him, her head on his chest, he in turn pulled Emma into the same position on his other side. They lay in each other's arms savoring the moment. It was Louisa who spoke first, just a simple 'Wow!' The others responded with contented sighs of agreement.

Later that night they all managed to fit into the outside bath and over a glass or two of fine wine they talked about their feelings and professed their deep love for one another.

Emma moved in permanently a couple of months later. Troy and Louisa told the girls what had happened and were pleasantly surprised by the positive acceptance from both of them.

Six months later and here we are back at the beginning of our story, Troy lying between two beautiful woman, happy and content. A knock at the door made them all look up, there stood Lucy with a bottle of wine.

"Happy anniversary!" she said smiling.

Louisa reached out and beckoned for Lucy to join them. The petite brunette placed the bottle on the dresser and slid out of her cute sun dress. Naked she climbed in beside Louisa.

Troy looked on, as Louisa, Emma and Lucy shared a kiss. Yep definitely the luckiest man in the world he thought.