Troy is Sent to Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Troy had to pass the mess hall on his way to change clothes. Hillary called out to him as he passed the mess hall door. "Hey! Your late! Get your buns in here!"

"I've got to change before lunch. Someone stole my clothes while I was out on the lake," he mumbled.

"Never mind that. Your late and lunch will be over before you get back," she explained. "Just get in here and eat!"

"I...I can't go in there like...like this!" Troy balked. "I'm practically naked and I'm wet as well."

"I don't care if you're butt ass naked, I said get in here and eat your damn lunch!" Hillary demanded. "I'm getting really tired of that nasty attitude of yours. It's going to get you into trouble very soon."

With that said she came out the door and took hold of his arm and drug him into the mess hall. She marched him to the chow line, handed him a tray and instructed him to hurry up and eat.

All the girls gawked at the nearly naked 18 year old handsome young man. They all got a fairly descriptive view of what was underneath his wet jockey shorts. He couldn't even cover himself while carrying his food tray.

He got his food and sat down as quickly as possible to prevent any further embarrassment. The girls sitting on either side of him were openly sneaking glances of the handsome young man's crotch.

With lunch over Hillary announced, "Everyone back to work?"

Troy, who thought he would be done collecting lake trash, spoke up saying, "I'm not getting back in that nasty ass lake. Someone else can take over this afternoon!"

Hillary smirkingly said, "It seems you think you have a choice in the matter. I make and enforce the rules here, smart ass. You will go back and finish cleaning the lake this afternoon. To make sure you do your assignment the girls here will accompany you and make sure you get back in the water."

"Ok, ok...that's not necessary. I'll go back, I swear." Troy pleaded.

"Until I can trust you, we'll do things my way. Girls make sure he goes back to work in the 'nasty ass lake'." Hillary explained.

Troy quickly put his tray up and dashed for the door. The girls from his cabin followed closely behind him. Being barefoot he couldn't walk very fast and the girls quickly caught up with him. They started teasing him about running around in just his undies. They accused him of being a show off and an exhibionists.

Ava got behind him and grabbed the waistband of his jockey shorts and pulled them back then let them go to make a loud slap. She repeated that action several times, always pausing to get a good look at his white ass cheeks in the process.

Troy knew better than to try and interfere thinking it would only make the situation worse. He just wanted to make it to the boat and get away from his tormentors. Just before reaching the lake Ava, Doris and Ann all had a grasp on Troy's underwear. They had pulled them down enough to reveal his entire ass. He had a death grip on the waistband in front and only his pubic hair was visible. He tore away from the girls enough to leap into the lake and stop the aggression.

After a few more hours of de-trashing the lake he returned to the dock with full bags of collected trash. There was nobody around the dock so he took the opportunity to carry the bags to the dump. He decided he'd had enough and snuck back to the cabin and upstairs to his bed. He took a quick shower to clean off the nasty lake skum off.

Finally back in clean underwear and shorts he felt like a human again. He decided he was due a nap and stretched out on his bunk. After falling into a deep sleep he was jolted awake by Hillary's booming voice. "What the hell are you doing? Do you think this is some kind of vacation?"

Troy, just waking up, was befuddled and confused at being shouted at. "What...what's going on?" He asked.

"When I give you an assignment you don't quit till I tell you to quit!" Hillary bellowed. "You should still be in the lake fishing for trash right now. Instead I find your lazy ass in bed asleep! You are a real piece of work."

Hillary continued, "Since you didn't finish your first assignment you can start another one right now. Get up and follow me...NOW!"

Cursing under his breath Troy followed her over to the mess hall. Were they going to eat now or what, he wondered? It wasn't time for dinner yet.

"You're going to clean out the grease traps until it's time for dinner and then you're going to help serve dinner to all the camp," Hillary explained.

"You can't be serious. You want me to clean grease traps?" Troy asked.

"No, I don't want you to clean the grease traps, I'm ordering you to clean them." Hillary stated. "Come with me and I'll show you what you're going to do." Hillary took him to the nasty traps and told him how to clean them out.

"I'll destroy my clothes if I do this!" Troy argued.

"No problem, here is your outfit for cleaning," Hillary said as she handed him a white apron that covered him from his chest to mid thigh.

"But my clothes will still be ruined with all that gooey grease," he whined.

"Damn boy I'm tired of your griping and bitching! Strip and hand me your precious clothes," she demanded.

"What!...take my clothes off here in the kitchen? No way!" Troy sternly replied.

"If that's the way you want to do things. Remember when you didn't want to take your underwear off to shower? That can happen again if you want to go down that road." Hillary said.

He knew she was serious and wouldn't hesitate to get help in undressing him right there. He stubbornly stripped to his jockey shorts and handed his clothes to her.

"There's no need to ruin a perfectly good pair of underwear so you might as well lose them too," Hillary declared.

"But...I'll be...I'll be naked!" Troy protested.

"Nonsense, you'll have your apron to cover yourself with," she explained.

Holding up the apron Troy pointed out that it did cover anything in the back. "My naked butt won't be covered at all."

"If I were you I'd keep my backside away from the general public," she chuckled. With that said she reached out and snatched his jockey shorts down and off in one swift movement.

Troy now stood completelnaked in the kitchen of the mess hall with only his hands covering his privates. Hillary tossed him the apron and turned to leave saying, "I'll be back to check your progress so don't even think about leaving."

Troy had to get down on his hands and knees to clean the traps. As the female cooks returned to finish cooking dinner they were treated to spectacular rear views of his sagging balls and occasional glimpses of his pink puckered 18 year old hole.

It was nasty grueling work and he was sweating like a whore in church. When he was able to stand up he saw that his white apron was filthy and soaked with his sweat. It clung to his body like a second skin. His penis was perfectly encased in the soaked apron.

He heard Hillarys booming voice from behind him, "Not a bad view kid. But let's check you work and see if it compares to your backside."

Troy, embarrassed, just turned to face her and waited for her inspection report. "Not bad for your first time. I can see you got most of the grease on you instead of in the trash but that's ok," she laughed.

He heard the noise of the girls coming into dinner and quickly turned to face them and hide his naked rear. "Can I get out of here now?" Troy asked Hillary.

"Oh no, your going to help serve the girls their dinner before you can leave," she replied.

"But...I'm...I'm naked except for this nasty wet apron and it doesn't cover anything in the back," he complained.

"Again I'd keep my back hidden while serving if I were you," she repeated. She walked him up to the serving line and instructed him to hand out the rolls as the girls filed through the line.

Everything was going good until Emma stood in front of him and demanded some fresh rolls. "Sorry there aren't ant 'fresh' rolls to pass out,"he replied.

"Oh yes there are. They just took a new batch out of the oven. Look, they're behind you,"Emma said.

Troy turned his head to discover she was correct. A full tray of fresh hot rolls were out and ready to be served. He also realized he'd have to turn his back to the girls in line to retrieve the fresh rolls and he wasn't about to do that.

He heard Hillary's voice asking, "Anything wrong here?"

Emma spoke up saying, "I was asking for some fresh rolls. They just took some out of the oven and he he doesn't seem to want to get them."

"Get the fresh rolls for your downstairs cabin mate for goodness sake," Hillary told him.

Troy knew that Hillary just wanted to humiliate him by having him turn his back to the girls and show them his naked ass. He bit his tongue and turned to retrieve the fresh rolls exposing his nakedness. The girl's whooped and whistled at his white butt cheeks shining like two new moons.

After the last girl had made her trip through the line Hillary told Troy he could come out of the kitchen and eat his dinner.

"Great, where are my clothes. I need to change before I eat," he said.

"Oh Troy, I figured you be so dirty after cleaning you'd need to shower before putting your clothes back on. I know how picky you are about your clothes. So I took them back to your bunk," Hillary said. "You'll be fine to eat just like you are. Now get out here and eat before dinner is over."

Troy grabbed his tray and sheepishly walked to the table and quickly sat down. He jumped up as quickly as he sat. The metal seat was unexpectedly cool and surprised him. This brought snickering and laughter from the girls. He felt ridiculous sitting amongst the girls in only his damp and dirty apron, completely naked underneath.

In fact when sitting the apron didn't cover his sides. Both sides of his hips were visible. A fact that did not escape the girls sitting on either side of him.

Doris sitting beside him said, "You're really naked under that apron, aren't you? What happened to your underwear?"

Troy just looked at her as if to say, 'get fucked cunt'. Turning back to his food he didn't notice her lift the side of his apron up enough to sneak a peek at his penis. When he didn't notice Doris nudged the girl on the other side of her to grab a peek and she did. Then hoping he was still not paying attention she completely removed the apron from his lap leaving him exposed to anyone looking.

He noticed the girls next to Doris chattering away about something and turned to see them staring at his crotch. Looking down he realized his penis was fully exposed and quickly pulled the apron back over his junk. He couldn't believe he'd been sitting there like that.

After dinner all the girls hung around until Troy was ready to walk back to the cabin. He knew they were waiting to follow him back so they could watch his naked ass. He finally decided fuck it and got up deposited his tray and took off toward the cabin. He was walking as fast as he could, being barefoot again.

He heard comments from behind him like, "It must be jelly 'cause jam don't shake like that," and "Are those his balls hanging down between his legs?"

Reaching the cabin he ran up the stairs two at a time to escape any more humiliating comments. Making sure no one was around he jumped into the shower and as quickly as possible scoured off the mess left from cleaning the grease traps. After his shower he put on fresh jockey shorts and plopped into bed, exhausted from the days events.

He woke up just before daylight the next morning. He smiled when he stuck his hand into his underwear and felt his throbbing morning wood. It wasn't unusual to be erect every morning but today was different. He hadn't had the opportunity to touch himself since arriving at camp and was feeling extremely horny. He thought this early morning time would be the best time to relieve himself.

He slipped his underwear down around his ankles and began to slowly manipulate his throbbing penis. He loved to edge himself for hours but knew that wouldn't be possible today. He was deeply involved in pleasuring himself when he opened his eyes and realized it was daylight already. He'd need to speed things up the girls would soon be stirring downstairs.

Closing his eyes he seriously began jerking himself off. He was nearing the point of no return when he heard Emma's voice ask, "Are you doing what I think you're doing under that sheet?"

He immediately stopped and gathered the sheet around himself to hide any sign of what he'd been doing. While he was doing that Emma, Ava, Ann and Doris came charging up to his bed.

He was desperately feeling around his bed for his jockey shorts. He'd obviously kicked them off his feet while pleasuring himself. No matter where he felt, they were no where to be found.

Emma saw him searching and then spotted a white wad of cloth on the floor at the foot of his bed. She picked them up and discovered that they were his jockey shorts.

Holding them up she asked, "Is this what you're searching for?" A look of sheer terror came across his face when he saw her holding them.

Emma then said,"Let's see if he was doing what I thought he was, grab that sheet!" With that said all four girls started grabbing and pulling at his only cover for his still rock hard penis. It was four determined girls against one alredy embarrassed boy.

He felt the sheet slipping away from him. In a last ditch effort not to expose his erection he let go of his hold on the sheet and flipped over onto his stomach.

All the girls gave a celebratory cheer at having accomplished their goal. "Ok girls now let's flip him over to expose the prize," Emma shouted.

"No...no don't you dare! Leave me alone! Go away! You can't do this to me!" Troy pleaded over and over. Again it was four against one and in no time they had him flipped onto his back. His erection standing straight up pointing to the ceiling. He was devastated. Humiliated beyond belief.

Still fighting to free himself, his penis was bobbing every which way. The more he struggled the funnier it was for the girls holding him down.

Suddenly from behind everyone Hillary asked, "What the...what's going on here?" When she got close enough to see she broke out In unrestrained laughter. "Oh my goodness, what do we have here? Got a bit horny I see!"

Troy became even more humiliated than he thought possible listening to Hillary's comments. Nobody had ever seen him naked like this, much less erect.

"Stop it!" Troy pleaded. "You can't do this to me, it's...it's just wrong! People like you aren't supposed to be able to see me like this!"

"People like you!" What the hell does that mean?" Emma asked.

Hillary jumped in and explained, "He means people of a lesser status in life. Folks without wealth, beauty and social standing. Ya know, regular folks. He's accustomed to being around the 'upper class'. He means low life's like us shouldn't be allowed to see folks like him in situations like this."

Troy couldn't deny what she was saying because it was exactly what he meant. He just hadn't wanted them to know it.

"Well la-de-da, ain't that just the shit!" Emma replied. "And I was just starting to like the 'little' guy. I can't believe he's such a snobbish ass hole."

"Let him go girls. He just took all the fun out of it," Emma said, releasing her hold on him.

Troy immediately curled up in a fetal position to hide his nakedness. In just a few seconds every girl had left and he was alone again.

When he arrived for breakfast everyone was standoffish. When someone did make a comment it contained a reference to him being an upper class ass or too good to associate with them. They all seemed disgusted with him. He couldn't understand. He'd been the victim. He was the one who got humiliated.

After breakfast he was assigned to work in the cabins cleaning the bathrooms. Another job he was less than suited for. When he was about half was through when lunch was announced.

During lunch everything seemed mostly back to 'normal'. Emma even offered to get him a second serving of dessert as she was going for one herself. He graciously accepted her offer and thanked her.

Hillary announced she would be going into town to pick up more new campers. She needed to stay over to conduct some legal transactions and wouldn't be back till around noon the next day. She noted that since Emma was the senior most camper and she would be in charge until her return.

Hillary advised everyone to get back to work as she left. Troy went back to the cabin and finished his cabin's bathrooms. He took his supplies to the next cabin and began cleaning.

He began to get sleepy. He could hardly hold his eyes open. He woke up all foggy and in a daze. He couldn't get his eyes to focus for what seemed a long time. For some reason he was unable to rub the sleep out of his eyes. His arms felt so heavy he couldn't lift them. He then dozed off again.

The next time he awoke his eyes focused and looking around he realized he was in a cabin but it wasn't his cabin. He started to get up but felt resistance. Scanning the problem he saw he'd was tied down to the bunk. His arms were stretched out and above his head. His legs were spread eagle and tied down at the ankles. The most disturbing part was that he was naked, yes naked again.

Now fully awake he couldn't help but realize his penis was rock hard. He was so confused about everything. He couldn't understand what had happened. How and why did he end up like this?

Emma's voice rang out, "it's about damn time you woke up! We've been waiting for a while now."

More confused than ever Troy asked, "Who's we and what the fucks going on here? Untie me right now and where are my clothes?"

Not paying any attention to his questions Emma commented, "I see the meds are working," as she delicately flicked his erection with her finger.

"Stop that! What the hell do you think you are doing and what 'meds' are you talking about?" Troy blurted out.

"That second dessert I got for you. It had a sedative and some potent viagra in it," she answered. "That's why you're rock hard and will stay that way for a while."

"I'm doing exactly what you hate the most. I've set it up for every 'low life' girl here in camp to touch, fondle, grope or play with your naked body. It's your nightmare come to life. A bunch of unattractive girls with no social standards running their hands all over you." Emma said with such praise for herself.

Terrified she might not be kidding he began to plead with her not to go through with it. "Please don't do this. I'll do whatever you say if you stop this and let me go. I can get you some money...anything you want...please," he begged.

"Your money's no good here buster. I wouldn't take a million bucks for what I'm about to see you go through!" Emma smirked.

He heard voices coming closer and closer. He struggled against his confinement but to no avail. Before he knew it the room was crowded with girls. He recognized a few but most had to be from other cabins spread over the camp.

"Ok ladies. You've bought your tickets and now it's time to enjoy yourselves." Emma announced. "All you with yellow tickets come here. You bought the cheap tickets. You only get to look, no touching. You've got 5 minutes...go!"

The first group of camp girls crowded around Troy. The main attraction of course was his erection. A couple of them got so close he could feel their hot breath. It was excruciatingly humiliating having these girls eye him up and down like a piece of meat.

He happily heard Emma announce time up and call for the next group to come forward. They were the same as the first group. They only looked, no touching.

It was still embarrassing, having all these girls see him in such a vulnerable state, but it could have been worse.

Emma announced it was time for the last group to to come up. "Now the big spender. You guys can help yourself to this usually unavailable preppy ass hole. He seems to think girls like us are too far below his status to have access to boys like him."