Troy is Sent to Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that said the girls attacked Troys body. They grabbed every inch of him. Two hands were jacking him off while another two were manipulating his balls like they were toys. Another pair of hands were tweaking his nipples making them nearly as hard as his penis. He felt a finger dangerously close to his puckered ass hole.

The thought of all these grungy hands groping his pristine body was infuriating him. He kept shouting for them to stop touching him. "Get your nasty hands off me you...you cunts!"

"Ya know what? I'm fucking tired of hearing you run your mouth, little boy." Emma told Troy. "Ive got an idea of how to shut you up."

"Fuck you bitch," was his response.

"Girls, two of you untie the restraints from the bed holding down his legs. Leave them on his ankles. We're going to rearrange things a bit." Emma ordered. "Don't let his legs get loose, keep them taunt."

After both legs were lose Emma instructed them to bring them forward toward the head of the bunk. Doing this brought Troy's legs over his head. As the girls kept going his feet were now past his head and his ass was in the air.

Looking up all Troy could see was his erection. It was now only inches away from his face. He couldn't understand what Emma's plan could be. (But he was soon to find out.)

Emma asked Troy, "Ever taste your own cum, pretty boy?"

A look of sheer terror came across his face as he realized her plan. He quickly responded by saying, "You can't make me do that, you nasty cunt."

Emma laughed and said, "We will see, won't we."

"Now who's the best at masturbating a guy here?" Emma asked.

Ava spoke up and said, "I can usually get my boyfriend off in no time at all."

"Ok, you're hired. Now get going and let me know when he's close," Emma instructed.

Ava did her best to get him to the point of no return but said after a while, "Somethings wrong. My guy would have shot twice by now."

Emma said,"Ok, keep going. I've got a sure fire way to get him off." With that she stuck her middle finger in her mouth and wet it really good. She then proceeded to massage his puckered ass hole until she felt it was time and then penetrated him.

Troy nearly lost it. He'd never had a finger up his butt. The sensation was overwhelming. He wanted to hate it but couldn't.

Emma kept pushing her finger in until she hit gold. She found her target, his prostrate. She knew she'd hit it when Troy let out an animalistic moan.

Emma instructed the girls on either side of Troys head to hold it still and another one to clamp his nose shut so that he'd have to breathe through his mouth.

She started massaging his prostate and it wasn't long before Troy was presenting the signs he was about to shoot. He was trying his best to squirm out of the direct line of fire but he couldn't budge. He was screaming, "nooooooo" the best could with his nose clipped shut.

He felt the familiar sensation hit him hard and there was no way to stop it. The first huge discharge of his boy cum hit his nose,lip and finally into his open mouth. All the closely following squirts went directly into his mouth. He had no option but to swallow his own cum in order to breathe.

He felt Emma's finger slide out of his well used hole. When it finally exited it made an embarrassing plop sound. Everyone got an extra kick out of that. Emma examined her used finger and discovered it was completely clean of any substances.

She waved it in Troy's face and asked, "Would you like to know what your ass tastes like?"

Troy eyes widened as wide as possible and before he could answer she ran her finger all over his lips before sticking it in his still open cum covered mouth.

He was expecting to throw up but there was no odor and the taste was just different, not what he expected. To his pleasant surprise his ass tasted no different, other than maybe a tartness, than any other part of his body.

The next thing he knew Emma was standing over him saying, "You poor baby. You must be worn out, here have some 'sleepy time' drops," as she put some liquid in his open mouth.

It didn't take long before Troy became so sleepy he could no longer hold his eyes open and drifted off to a deep sleep.

Once again waking up in a dazed state he could only make out mumbling voices. He fell back to sleep but only for a few seconds. Becoming conscious once more his eyes focused. He could see a group of girls standing around him. Looking closer he didn't recognize any of them as the girls from before.

Becoming more aware of his surroundings he looked down at his own body. He was still naked and unbelievably still erect. He also felt a strange full sensation he'd never experienced. His first thought was that he'd crapped himself. He could feel something down there that wasn't right.

If he hadn't been humiliated enough already, now this was happening. He wanted to just die. He'd been restrained for so long it never occurred to him that he wasn't anymore. He just lay there not even attempting to cover himself. He was actually hoping that he was in the midst of a horrific nightmare.

Eventually he heard a familiar voice. It was Hillary. She was now standing next to him just shaking her head in disbelief. "What the fuck?" she asked. "Here you are, naked, hard and covered in what seems to be your own cum. Which it seems you've developed a taste for seeing the remanence of dried jizz all over your lips.

"And the piece de resistance, you've got this, what appears to be a good sized, dildo up that preppy ass of yours." Hillary concluded. "Now is this anyway to greet the new girls just arriving at camp?"

Troy couldn't believe his ears. How did a dildo get up his hole. It did explain the full feeling he'd experienced. Emma and the others must have stuck it in him after he passed out. He also had to wonder what else they might have done while he was out of it.

Just then to everyone's surprise, especially Troys, the dildo in his ass began to vibrate violently. It was pressed right against his prostate and took only seconds to cause Troys penis, which had been erect for hours now, to explode. He sent wave after wave of hot boy cum spewing as he moaned loudly. Everytime a glob of his cum landed it made a distinctive splat, whether on him or the floor.(He eventually learned that Emma had a remote to turn the dildo on from where she was hiding and watching.)

After it was over Hillary announced, "That's it boy! I've had it with you. You like showing off so much you can just stay like this for the remainder of your time here."

Sheepishly Troy asked, "What...stay like what? What does that mean?"

"Since you like being naked and showing off you will stay naked from now till you leave here. And if any girl here wants to see you get hard, you will oblige her wishes."Hillary commanded. "

"Now go get cleaned up and get all that jizz off of you before it crusts over. And for gods sake take that...thing out of your ass," Hillary ordered.

Troy, finally realizing he was no longer restrained, got up and started walking away. He was totally humiliated having to do this in front of every new girl there. The final nail in the coffin was the way he had to walk to accommodate the dildo up his ass. He knew how ridiculous he must look from behind. But he wasn't about to dislodge it in front of them.

The rest of the time Troy spent at the camp only got more humiliating. When he finally got to return home Cora, his mom, couldn't believe the difference in him. The one thing that puzzled her now was that he never seemed to accumulate any dirty clothes...