Tru Blu (2 adults)

Story Info
Humorous erotic daydreams of a woman and man.
1k words
4
2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The visit to the animal sanctuary ends and the kids leave the education room to board the van.

"Bye Tru Blu, bye," the kids say to one of the teachers as they leave the room. Soon, only the teacher and one of the presenters are left in the room along with an assortment of reptiles. There are snakes and frogs in vivariums and a large tortoise on the floor with lettuce in its mouth.

"Aren't you leaving," the presenter said. The presenter is dressed like a zookeeper with a khaki short-sleeve button-down shirt and khaki shorts.

"No, I drove separately," Tru Blu said. "There wouldn't be room in the van for all of us."

"I see," the presenter said. The tortoise, still with lettuce hanging out, slowly walks across the empty floor to where Blu is standing. "I think he likes you!"

"Is he like a dog?" Blu asks. "Will he try to hump my leg?"

They both laugh. "Very slowly, if at all!"

The presenter steps closer to Blu and holds out his hand for Blu to politely shake. Blu's hand is soft, cool, and wet with sanitizer. "Sorry, the kids have so many germs, I'm always trying to keep my hands clean."

"I understand. We're the same here. We don't want to pass human germs to the animals."

Blu smiles and holds on to the presenter's hand for an extra second... AND THE FANTASY BEGINS:

Blu closes her fingers around the presenter's fingers and steps around the tortoise. With the freehand, Blu touches his stomach over the shirt and pulls up the shirttail. They lock eyes and the presenter smells Blu's sweet and moist breath. Then he feels a small hand slide inside of his belt. Blu's hand rubs the smooth body and slides over to the hip. Instead of going down to his thigh, however, the hand is blocked by something else. It is smooth, wide, and long and feels warm on Blu's fingertips.

"Ooh, what do we have? Did a snake escape? Let me try to catch it!"

Blu uses both hands to unbutton and free the man snake inside. "Commando? At work? You are such a jungle man!"

Tru's hand pushes the hard cock up against the body while she gets on her knees and traces the bottom of the dick from balls to tip. Then again from half of the shaft to the tip. Then just the tip enters Blu's wet mouth. With her hands, she strokes the man's strong thighs and massages the full nut sacks.

The man can't believe his luck. He's always thought teachers were sexy. Now, one is blowing his cock!

"Did you get in trouble a lot in school? Did you have to stay after a lot? If you were my student, I'd have you stay after school - every - day!"

Blu strokes the hard cock to emphasize each word and then puts it deep into her mouth until the tip is rubbing the back of her throat and her tongue is dripping spit on the balls. Then Blu slowly pulls the cock back out.

"I bet you didn't think I could unhinge my jaw like that!"

SUDDENLY, they are back in the education room. Blu says, "Do snakes really unhinge their jaw to eat?"

The presenter shakes his head. He was daydreaming. "Oh, yes, they do. Our snakes here only eat every two weeks or so."

"How interesting," Blu says, looking at the different vivariums. She twists to see more glass cages and her foot bumps the tortoise. Blu slowly falls sideways but catches herself on one of the kid-sized tables. The presenter reaches out quickly to keep Blu from falling and his hand touches bare skin. Blu's shirt untucks as she bends over the tortious, trying not to step on it. The hand is strong and warm and holds her tightly ... AND THE FANTASY BEGINS!

Blu's shirt is baggy but long so it stayed tucked all day. But now that it's loose, it slides up her back and she's exposed from bra to hips. The man behind her holds her up with one hand while the other rubs her back next to her spine. It sends chills up and down.

"A thong at work?" he says. "I'm - HOT - for teacher!"

The top of the thong is turquoise and bright and makes a "whale tail" against Blu's bare skin. The zipper on the back of Blu's slacks is pulled down and falls off of her hips. "The throw rug matches that sign out front."

Blu giggles. "What does that mean?" she says as she holds herself up with two hands on the kids' table. Her long legs straddle the tortoise. A hand slides across her butt and under the underwear. Blu gasps.

"Don't worry," he says. "The tortoise is very discrete! It never tells."

Blu wants to ask, "What has it seen?" but the breath won't come out. Fingers are probing the area between her lips and hood. The underwear is so far to the side now that it might as well not be there. Then another, thicker digit rubs the area between the clit and the hole. It sends hot tingles up Blu's bare back.

"Oh my gosh!" Blu says and she's entered from behind. The man's hips slap against her ass and a thick, hard cock pushes deep inside of her. With every thrust and slap, a new wave of electric energy goes up Blu's spine!

"I'm getting fucked by a scientist!" Blu yells.

"A what?" the man says.

"A herb-a-tologist? A snake scientist?"

"Oh," he says, not skipping a stroke. "A herpetologist. That's my nickname here, the herpetologist. It's because I'm always getting herpes outbreaks."

Blu's eyes get wide and SUDDENLY the presenter is in front of her with his hands demonstrating how wide a snake's jaw can get when they eat.

"Oh, my, well ..." Blu says. "Well, it was great to meet you! Maybe we can meet sometime and get a condom!"

The man's eyebrows rise.

"I mean, some .. condiments! For the tortoise."

"Oh, I see," the man says. "Yes, that could be fun. We just need to be safe about viruses!"

End