Kelly's Tough Spot Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife and mother Kelly deals with blackmail.
2.8k words
4.45
39k
69

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 09/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly looked in the mirror sheepishly and wondered just what she had gotten herself into. At 35 and the mother of a 14 year old daughter she landed squarely in the MILF category. A hair under 5 foot tall and at 115 lbs she had a few extra mom pounds in all the right places. Her tits were still a bit perky and she liked them but it was her ass that stood out. Round and ample it drew lots of attention wherever she went. Her size and still young looks got her carded often and more than one person over the years had mistaken her and Claire for sisters rather than mother and daughter.

However she currently was more likely to be mistaken for a prostitute or stripper rather than her daughter. Her top was a simple tank top, a "wife beater", to be precise. White and thin and a size too small it left little to the imagination especially as her always sensitive nipples battled to poke holes in the material. It was tucked in a pair of jeans that looked like the might have been painted on they were so tight. In reality they were a bit of spandex and very comfy but they made her ass look spectacular. She had only worn them out once and her husband Nathan had gotten so uptight about the attention she got they ended up fighting and she had buried them in the closet ever since. Where the jeans stopped a pair of 3 inch black heels started with her perfectly painted bright red toe nails sticking out. Her dark brown hair fell just below her shoulders and her make up was done perfectly. Bright red lipstick matched her fingernails and toenails. She sat on the edge of the bed and fought back tears as she thought back to how her Friday started.

She had arrived at her job at Carlton Trucking much like any other morning. Her and her husband pulled in the lot in her Kia and parked. They worked together which was mostly ok since they were newlyweds and everything was all fresh and new. She had her doubts about working together long term but for now it was fine. Nathan gave her a kiss and headed to the warehouse and she headed to her job as office manager. It was a pretty casual place and jeans, a tshirt and tennis shoes were the outfit of the day. She wore a ball cap often because she very correctly felt she looked "really cute" in them. It was not unusual for her to be the first one in the office and today was no exception. She worked with three other folks in the office. Charles, Linzee and Marilyn. Charles was the boss, he ran the show. Linzee did the accounting and thought she ran the show and well Marilyn just spent her day trying to do as little as possible and prancing around trying to look cute.

Kelly sat down and fired up her computer and as every other day went right to her email. It only took a couple minutes for her to get to it and she gasped as she opened it. A picture and one simple phrase "I'll be in touch soon" but it wasn't the words that made her gasp but instead the pic of her laying on her bed, naked, legs spread and her stuffing a massive black dildo inside herself. The pic still had the watermark of the website it originated from and she knew there was no denying it was real as there were plenty more where it came from. She looked at the email address it came from but it meant nothing, a random untraceable proton mail address. She looked over her shoulder, saw Linzee walking in and filed the email real quick where it wouldn't be easily found and tried to go on about her day.

All was normal for a couple hours and she had even managed to put the email out of her mind a bit when the next email hit. She looked around, saw no one was able to see and opened it. No pic this time, just another one sentence message. " you should go to your car right away". She hopped up, told everyone she would be right back and hustled outside to the parking lot. A couple of warehouse guys were out smoking and they gave her the usual too long stares as she went by. She was always a topic of conversation amongst the warehouse guys when Nathan wasn't around and this was no different.

"Hey Kel, what's the rush? Come hang with us a few." Tyrone said.

"No can do right now, maybe later" she replied.

"Sure thing momma, later it is. Gonna hold you to that, you will like hanging out with us for sure"

Tyrone laughed a bit creepily as Marvin shook his head at his friend and grinned as he suppressed a laugh. She got to her car and there it was, an envelope on the windshield tucked under a wiper. She looked in it to see an unlabeled DVD and a note that said only "Go watch this now but be sure to turn the volume down". She stuffed the envelope in her pocket and rushed back to the office ignoring Tyrone and Marvin's leers as she went by. She sat back down at her computer and looked around. No one seemed to pay attention so she turned her speakers off and loaded the DVD. The noise seemed deafening as the DVD spooled up and her screen was filled with her. I was just a minute clip. A minute of her laying on her bed in a short "schoolgirl skirt", hair in pigtails, fucking herself with the same black dildo and telling the camera man how she wished it was the real thing. The video then cut away to a shot of her watching some white girl getting gang banged on TV by some of the biggest blackest cocks one would ever see then cut back to her exploding in a orgasm. She hit stop and ejected the DVD and stuffed it in her purse and headed to the ladies room.

" Fuck, fuck and fuck" she muttered to herself as she got her phone out.

She had one idea who this might be and wanted to nip it in the bud right now. She searched her contacts, found Steve, typed a quick message and hit send.

Kelly - "WTF is wrong with you? I got your emails and your present left on my car. You need to knock this shit off. You have as much to lose as I do"

Steve - "No idea what the fuck you are talking about. I didn't send you shit and haven't sent you shit since you dumped me last year."

Kelly - "So you didn't email me this morning and leave an envelope on my car window at work?"

Steve -"Hard to do that when I have been in Dallas all week long. What was in the envelope?"

Kelly - "A DVD of a video from that special website we used to play on. I also got emailed a pic from the site this morning."

Steve - "No idea who it is but it's not me. I always wondered why you never deleted that stuff when you fell in love. That is all going to real awkward if Nathan finds out. I will say also a while back I got hacked. They got my all kinds of stuff off my phone. Emails, my drop box and password info for websites and god knows what else. Not saying that's it but maybe someone put two and two together? Whatever they want you might consider giving it to them."

Kelly - "Fuck, ok let me know if anyone reaches out to you or you think of anything. This could ruin me."

Steve -"Will do"

Friday afternoons were usually fun around the office but far from the case for Kelly on this Friday. She sat and waited and waited for the next email until about 3pm her patience was rewarded. She clicked on the email and was relieved to see there was no pic, no video or other attachments. Just a message this time.

" Kelly, if you value your quiet little family life it would be wise to keep our exchanges to yourself going forward. It would be horrible for the world to learn what a total whore their precious Kelly is. IF you follow my directions though everything will be just fine.

1) Download the app ****

2) Create the profile KELLYAISASLUT, I already checked and it's available.

3) Set a profile pic of your choice but make sure it's you and your face is visible.

4) Make sure you turn your notifications on, I expect to be answered in 5 mins when I send a message.

5) Last but not least comply with the instructions you receive."

Fast forward a few hours and here she was. The final instructions she received for the day had been clear. Get rid of her husband and daughter, dress like a whore and wait for a text at 7pm with specific instructions.

She had convinced Nathan to take Claire to see the newest Minnions movie so she had managed the first part of the deal. It was 6:55 and she dreaded what might come next but she knew regardless of what the message said she would need to comply. Her phone buzzed and she opened the waiting message. The app was known for its security and anonymity so there was zero chance of figuring out her tormenter that way. The profile name messaging her was SLUTFINDER and she thought to herself that he was certainly accurate in that regard.

"Very simple task tonight to show your obedience. Find a bar, go have a drink until someone hits on you and when they do you take them to the car and suck them off. Don't let him fuck you but be sure to get pics of you blowing him and make sure he cums on your face. If he doesn't cum then you keep looking till you find a guy that does. If I don't have a pic of you with a cock in your mouth and cum on your face by 9pm it's big trouble for you."

2 hours she thought, not much time and certainly not enough to go far from home.

She typed a simple "Understood" and hurried to her car.

Kelly lived in a suburb of St Louis and there was an ample supply of bars in the area. She picked an Irish Pub about 10 miles from her house she had been by many times but never in. It always seemed to have a full parking lot and tonight was no exception. It was already about 7:30 when she settled into her seat at the high top table in the bar and surveyed the room. Lots of couples which did not bode well for her and lots of happy hour work groups along with some really unappealing single guys at the bar itself. She ordered her drink of choice, a vodka collins, and told the waitress to keep her glass full. The waitress walked away with a sneer back at what she assumed was a working girl which was not lost on Kelly.

A couple drinks in and 30 minutes more gone and nothing. She had made eye contact with a couple guys but she was starting to think everyone in the place thought she was working. She was running out of time and desperate times call for desperate measures so she downed the rest of her drink, eyed up the bar and stood up. There was one guy sitting there that wasn't repulsive. Mid fifties, salt and pepper hair and maybe about 15 lbs overweight. He didn't know it yet but tonight was about to be his lucky night. She sidled up to the bar next to him and sat down.

"Hi, I'm Kelly" she said and he gave her a once over.

"Mike", he replied looking back at his drink.

"Mike, this is going to sound crazy but I need you to keep an open mind and listen to what I have to say." Kelly whispered while her eyes begged for him to believe her.

He looked at her as she launched in a very brief synopsis of her situation and found himself looking around to see if he was being set up as she told her tale. As she finished by basically begging him to take her outside so she could suck his dick he couldn't help but notice a tear welling in her eye. He looked down at his drink, sighed, lifted it to his lips and drained it. Mike reached in his pocket, fished out a $20 bull and dropped it on the bar.

"Lets go get this done for you." he replied as he stood up and walked towards the door while the bartender looked on with disgust.

They headed to his car as he said that was the only way he would do it and they climbed in. He started the car and started to back out of the spot and she was already reaching for his pants. She pulled his semi erect cock out and gave it a couple tugs before taking him in her mouth. He has a nice cock, not too big but definitely not small. It had pretty good girth to it and she had really small hands anyway but her fingers didn't quite wrap around it. She took it all the to the balls and she heard him groan lightly as she worked the base of his shaft with her tongue. She would work the head, the shaft and balls then repeat. She was starting to get so into it she nearly forgot she needed pics. She pulled out her phone and snapped a couple selfies with his cock bulging her cheeks. Time was getting tight and she needed him to cum but also didn't want him to drive off the road when he did.

She told him to pull in a parking lot and he stopped at an abandoned strip mall and slammed the car in park. He grabbed her hair and pulled her off his cock so he could get his pants down all the way. As soon as his pants were down he grabbed her by the hair with both hands and started fucking her face with his dick. Kelly gagged and choked as he thrust deeper and deeper in her throat by the second. He let go with one hand so he could grab his phone with the other and opened up the camera. The flash came on as he started to video as this slut he had met only 20 minutes before throated his cock. Kelly gagged and choked and tears ran down her face as she looked at the clock in his car and saw she had five minutes left to get a pic of her cum covered face.

She doubled her efforts to suck his balls dry and just when she was sure it was pointless she felt his cock start to jerk and the first jet of cum squirted into her mouth. Kelly pulled his dick out of her mouth and held it to her face as he came all over her face. Mouth, eyes and hair all covered in cum she looked like a cum guzzling whore for sure.

She snapped a couple quick selfies and fired off the required texts as Mike drove them back to the bar. As she got out of the car Mike gave her his number and said

"Call me if you need anymore help" then he kind of sneered. "I would be more than happy to do my part.

Kelly had already forgotten the video he had taken and she needed to get home and get cleaned up before Nathan and Claire got home.

The text was matter of fact as she sat on the edge of her bed freshly showered. Her tormentor congratulated her on completing her task for the night but mentioned that such a simple task seemed to take nearly too long. What would she do as the tasks become more difficult? How would she keep her secret safe he asked? She sobbed as the phone vibrated one final time for the night.

"Don't delete any pics you take for me ever and be sure you answer my texts promptly day or night. Our fun is just beginning. Sweet dreams whore" her blackmailer texted.

She stood up as she saw headlights pull into the driveway. Bullet dodged she thought, at least for now. She screwed on a smile and walked downstairs to greet her husband and daughter.