Trucebreaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was, and I knew it. I could hear Emmanuel starting to grunt loudly with each thrust into my face. Then I heard another woman call out, "Look at those ass cheeks quivering. She's going to pop before he does."

That was enough to take me over the top. I lost it and started ramming myself as hard as I could into Emmanuel's crotch. He pulled out and spurted all over my face just as I screamed out in orgasm.

"That don't look like punishment," one of the North Thirty called out. "She's liking it."

"She won't like it by the time we're done with her," Emmanuel said harshly. Then he called out "Next!"

As the next man was stepping up, Emmanuel leaned down and said in a loud whisper, "You'd better give him as good a ride as you gave me or I will have the girls paddle your ass while you are doing it.

I felt like saying, "Please do it," but I figured I better concentrate on getting through everything that they had already planned for me.

The next man's cock was already half-stiff as he pulled it out of his jeans. I didn't think I could survive ten face-fuckings, so I immediately pulled the tip of his shaft into my mouth and started tonguing it. He must have really been turned on watching me and Emmanuel because he popped in less than a minute. I swallowed some of it, but he pulled back and pumped most of it over my face.

The next guy didn't pop nearly as quickly. I had to practically lick all of his cock and balls before he even got really stiff. Then I had to suck and tongue and use my fingers to stroke his shaft for several minutes before he finally started spurting. I really tried to swallow it, but Emmanuel shouted out, "On her face!" and he pulled out and added to the heavy layer of goo already covering my face.

The next guy didn't even let me suck him. He just stood in front of me and jacked off until he spurted long, sticky streams of cum into my face and hair. I sort of lost track after that. From what Emmanuel said, there were supposed to be ten, but I thought that there were only eight after him. It was hard to tell because I had cum running into my eyes and I kept breathing it up into my nose. It must have been ten, though, because Emmanuel shouted, "On your back, whore!"

I rolled off of my knees and onto my back. Two of the men grabbed my ankles and turned me so my crotch was facing the people on the bleachers. Then a bunch of naked guys came running out onto the court. Two of them held my hands straight out on the floor and two held my feet a little ways up into the air and one of them knelt between my legs. "She's already wet," he cried out. "We don't need no lube."

I thought it was kind that they had thought that I might need lube, but none was needed. The women were right when they said that I was dripping like a slut in heat. That's exactly what I was. I thrust myself up to meet his thrust as he pushed his way into me. I knew that I was acting like a total whore, but I needed another orgasm. He wasn't expecting that, and popped way too soon, but another quickly took his place. He was still thrusting into me when I screamed out in orgasm.

When he finished another took his place and drove me once again to the edge of orgasm. I was grunting loudly that I was almost there when he suddenly quivered and erupted inside me. The next man took me over the top and kept slamming into me keeping me almost convulsing in the throes of orgasm. When he finally grunted loudly and slammed into me for the last time, I started saying, "No more. No more. I can't stand it."

A loud, rough voice, yelled in my ear, "You will stand it, Chica. This is your punishment. And it hasn't even really begun."

I'm not sure if I really wanted them to stop, but I kept moaning, "No more. No more. Please, no more," as the rest of the naked men continued to ravish me. I don't know if I had multiple orgasms or I was just kept in one, long, continuous orgasm as the men took turns fucking me. Finally I realized that they weren't holding my hands and feet anymore... and no one was inside me.

"Hands and knees," Emmanuel ordered and I shakily rolled over and pulled myself up. He grabbed my hair and turned me so I was now facing the bleachers. "You keep facing your audience," he said roughly. Then he smacked me on the ass and said, "And try to smile."

Off to the side, I could see more naked men coming out onto the floor. Then something cold was suddenly squirted between my asscheeks and I could feel a finger smearing it all over my asshole. Once everything was greased up back there, the finger pushed into me and started moving in and out. My sphincter started to relax and soon there were two fingers pushing in and out of me, then three. Suddenly the fingers were pulled out and someone slapped me on the ass and cried out, "She's ready."

I felt someone kneeling behind me. Then I felt a prick pushing against my nether opening. The guy with the fingers had loosened me up pretty well, but my virgin rosebud didn't want to open for him. He pushed harder and reached down with his hands to spread my asscheeks further apart. I gasped as he slid in. Thankfully he stopped for a moment to let me adjust to his huge intruder, but then he started pushing farther and farther in. I have never felt so full in my life. It was as if I had been stuffed with a huge salami. Then he started pumping.

I really hadn't considered the possibility that they might rape my ass. I knew that they were going to use my mouth and my cunt, but for some reason I hadn't thought about them using my ass. I should have thought about it. I know a lot of guys really like fucking a girl in the ass, but for some reason I forgot all about it.

Maybe I thought I wouldn't like it. If so, I was wrong. I couldn't believe the sensations as his prick slid in and out of my intestines. Maybe it would have felt different if I hadn't been totally empty back there. I had given myself six enemas. I kept going until the water came back out totally clear. I didn't do it for this, though. I was afraid that if they did painful things to me I might crap myself and that would be terribly embarrassing. I guess that wouldn't have been anymore embarrassing than getting off on getting ass-raped.

After just a little while, I was moaning loudly and he was grunting with each thrust. Everybody started laughing and whooping again. "She's beyond slut," one of the women shouted out. "She's even beyond whore," another cried. "Is there anything that won't get her off?" a man's voice asked.

I was on my hands and knees gasping loudly and taking deep breaths. The first man had finished and I was acting like I was in heat or something. I really needed something back in my ass. I moaned as the second man pushed himself in through my rosebud. He wasn't as big as the first man and I didn't feel as full, but once he started moving, I returned to my moaning.

It was weird. I didn't actually orgasm, but I was higher than hell. I didn't go over the top. I just stayed there and groaned and moaned as man after man fucked my ass. When I heard Emmanuel say, "Stand up!" I groaned again, but this time it was a groan of disappointment.

I wasn't sure what was going on, but a naked guy lay down on the floor in the middle of the circle. "Impale yourself on him!" Emmanuel ordered and I looked at him confused. "Fuck yourself on him!" he barked out and I lowered myself down on the man. At first I wasn't sure whether I was supposed to use my cunt or my ass, but as I squatted down, he centered my cunt on his prick. Then Emmanuel pulled my legs out from under me so I was belly to belly with the man.

"Push your ass back up in the air," Emmanuel ordered and I tried to do so. I felt someone more or less straddling my legs and then I felt a prick sliding into my ass. I was so loosened up by the previous fuckings that he went in really easily.

"Now look up," Emmanuel ordered and I looked up to see him standing in front of me. He was naked and his prick was all the way hard once again. He shoved it into my mouth and pushed hard so it went all the way down my throat. Then all three men started thrusting.

I was overwhelmed with sensations almost as soon as they started moving. I could feel the pricks moving in my mouth, my cunt, and my ass and I could feel the pricks moving against one another through the thin membranes that separated my ass from my cunt. I raised my arms off the ground and grabbed Emmanuel by the thighs. I wasn't getting enough air, but I didn't care. I was going higher than I ever had before-- higher than I had even fantasized about going. Suddenly everything went white and I could feel myself bouncing and flailing. I think I was spanking Emmanuel's ass with my hands. I felt his prick pulsing in my mouth. The other two thrust hard into me and spurted. Then everything went black.

Chapter Three - Felicia's Story, Punished by the Women of North Thirty

When I came to, I was lying face down on the floor. For some reason, I wasn't sure where I was because the bleachers appeared to be empty. Then a woman leaned down so her face was right in front of mine and said, "They've left you for us to punish now."

I looked around and saw that all the women were standing in a semi-circle more or less at my feet. The woman used her boot to roll me over and then said, "I'm Camilla. I lead the women of North Thirty." She then gave me a tight-lipped smile and added, "We're the ones who get left behind to cry when the men have their little wars." Her face got very angry-looking as she said, "And some punk Knight tried to break the truce." She paused. "We can't punish him because we didn't catch him," she nearly spit out, "but we have you." She then reached down and pinched one of my nipples really hard. I screamed and she pinched it even harder and twisted it with her fingers.

"All the boys want to give you is sex," she said, "but we will give you pain."

Another woman-- actually just a young girl about my age-- leaned in and said, "That doesn't mean that we won't give you sex... or make you give us sex, but we will also hurt you."

I didn't know what they meant, exactly, but I felt myself flowing copiously... like I would when I knew that Momma was going to spank me.

"Sex first, pain later," another woman said. I looked over at her and realized that she was naked. I could hear boots hitting the floor and looked all around me. All of the women were getting naked.

Four of them were dragging something across the floor. "We want to be a little more comfortable," Camilla said as the women started unrolling what looked like a big, thick mat of some sort. "Doubly comfortable," she added as four more women rolled out a second layer of matting.

"These wrestling mats are thicker than the mattresses back at the club house," one of the women said after unrolling the mat. "So we will be very comfortable while you eat our twats."

Camilla smiled at me in a very cold way and said, "You look like you are an excellent cocksucker. Now's your chance to prove yourself as a cunt lapper."

She lowered herself down onto the mat and said harshly, "Start eating."

I'd never eaten a pussy before. But then, before today, I'd never sucked a cock before either. I got up onto my hands and knees, crawled over to her, and lowered my head between her legs. She had the strong smell of a woman who was highly aroused. Evidently watching her men rape and humiliate me really turned her on... or maybe it was the thought of me having to eat her out that was flipping her switch.

I gave a tentative lap with the flip of my tongue and then started nuzzling and licking. I was pretty sure what would be enjoyable for her, but she gave me plenty of feedback with moans and short calls of "Yes, that's it."

Women have a longer trigger than men. It took me well over ten minutes to bring her to orgasm. When she did, she wrapped her legs around my head and squeezed so tightly that I couldn't breath. My face was pressed into her cunt and I couldn't move enough to get any breath at all. I didn't pass out before she let go, but I was seeing stars.

"One down, fifty-seven to go," someone said as another woman lay down on the mat. I'm not real great with math, but I knew that if it took ten minutes for each woman, I would be eating pussy for almost ten hours.

I heard a lot of talk and laughter and lifted my head to look around. Most of the women were standing around with a beer or other drink in their hands like they were at a party. There were even some tables with snacks and so forth. Someone rapped me on the head and said, "Keep your mind, or at least your tongue, on the task at hand." I lowered my head and returned to lapping.

After about an hour, one of the women said, "She looks like she's getting tired." Another said, "She just needs a drink." A third said, "No, she has to keep eating 'til she's done us all." The other voice replied, "No problem," and I felt something very cold and wet between my ass cheeks. Something that felt like a finger or a thumb was over the end of it. That was rapidly removed and a bottle of beer was shoved up my ass.

I screamed slightly as the neck was pushed in until the bottle was tight against my ass. "Put your head on the floor," a voice said as she wiggled the bottle slightly. I did what she said and could feel her wiggling the bottle even more. "Now you keep all that inside you," she said almost sweetly and patted my ass as she pulled the bottle back out.

I've never had a beer enema before. I don't think many people have had one, but the alcohol hit me almost instantly. My head was swimming slightly as I went back to licking and lapping. I heard myself fart loudly. It sounded wet and I was afraid I had really dirtied myself, but one of the women said, "Excuse you," and I felt someone wiping my ass with a paper towel. "You spit up just a little," a new voice said, "but you should keep the rest down... or up." She then giggled like she had been having a few too many beers herself.

I took a couple of deep breaths to try to steady myself, but then I let out a loud scream as something really hard slammed into my asscheek. Camilla walked around so she was standing above the girl's head who I was eating. She was tapping this really long wooden paddle against the palm of her hand as she said, "That was just to give you a little encouragement."

I shuddered as the familiar bolts of electricity zapped from my crotch to the rest of my body. Were they really going to spank me?

"If you don't get her off in the next five minutes," Camilla growled, "you will get five more of those."

I went back to nibbling, licking, and sucking, but I intentionally stayed away from the girl's clit so she would be slow to climax. Sure enough five minutes later Camilla again swatted my ass. I didn't want it to look too obvious that I actually was turned on by the spanking, so I really dug in to the girl's twat, so to speak, and she screamed and wrapped her legs around my head a few minutes later.

The next girl was already gushing when she lay down so I had no problem taking her over the top before the time limit, but the next one was as dry as the Sahara. I knew that I would have trouble getting her off in time even if I was really trying, which I wasn't. After about ten minutes Camilla came up behind me and started smacking my ass with that paddle. I lifted my head and just stood there shuddering. I guess I should say knelt there, since I was on all fours, but whatever. I just knelt there on all fours and shook while she slammed that heavy oak paddle into my ass. She gave me one on each asscheek then moved so that the final three were across both cheeks.

"You'll get another ten if you aren't finished in five minutes," Camilla warned ominously.

The desert was no longer dry and I could have brought her off in a couple of minutes, but again I nibbled at the sides of her cunt without tonguing her deeply or licking or suckling her clit. Right on schedule, Camilla started whaling on my ass. She must have actually been mad because she didn't seem to be aiming her swings and hit really fast all over my ass.

"Holy shit!" one of the women yelled. "She likes it. She's getting off on getting her ass smeared."

I don't know why, but suddenly I was ashamed. I buried my face in the girl's twat and worked like mad to bring her off. It only took a moment to take her over the top. She didn't wrap her legs around my face, but instead began bucking wildly upward, nearly knocking me out.

When the next girl lay down, Camilla knelt down next to me and said, "OK, we are going to switch to some positive encouragement. If you work as hard as you can to pleasure us, I will smack your ass with this paddle every thirty seconds. If you don't, then I will find some other ways to punish you."

I really dug into that girl's twat. I was licking and slurping and sucking as hard as I could. And true to her word, every thirty seconds-- I think-- Camilla would slap my ass with that beautiful paddle. If it really was every thirty seconds, I brought that girl off in less than three minutes. While she was screaming and hugging my face with her legs, Camilla gave me an extra two swats with the paddle and I lost control. Everyone was laughing as the girl I was pleasuring and I both shook and trembled in orgasm.

"You are one sick Chica," Camilla said as the next woman lay down on the mat. She kept up the every thirty-second thing, but I didn't lose control again. I was quivering and trembling in near orgasm, but I didn't pop off.

After a couple more women, I decided to find out what Camilla meant by some other ways to punish me. I intentionally went back to delaying things. It must have been immediately obvious because there were no slaps of reward with the paddle. Then after what must have been ten minutes Camilla said, "I warned you."

I felt something cold and metallic touch my asshole and my cunt at the same time and there was a strange click followed by the most intense pain I have ever felt. I literally jumped all the way over the girl I was supposed to be pleasuring and ended up standing on the mat at her head. Everyone was laughing uproariously, including the girl on the mat.

"Well, well, well," Camilla said, clicking the cattle prod so that sparks flew between its prongs. "It looks like we found something that doesn't turn you on."

She pointed down at the mat and said, "Get back to licking. And if you're good, you get the paddle. If you're bad you get..." she again triggered the prod.

For the next hour I happily lapped at girl after girl and brought them to screaming orgasms. I knew my ass must be all purple by now, but I didn't care. I was on a constant pleasure-pain high. Then I found myself staring at an empty mat.

Camilla pulled me to my feet and said, "Your final punishment is going to be a mixture of pleasure and pain." She laughed as she continued, "You will probably get some pleasure from the pain, but you will definitely get some pain from the pleasure."

I had no idea what she meant and was even more confused when a bunch of the women rolled up the wrestling mats and pushed one of those big basketball backboard supports out onto the floor. They connected it to some special plates on the floor so it couldn't move and then pushed a small platform over so it was right under the long section that supported the backboard.

"Get up there," Camilla ordered and I did. Two of the girls wrapped some leather cuffs around my wrists that had long ropes hanging from them. Two more girls pushed ladders over and tied the ropes really tight to the framework supporting the basket. Since the framework stuck out at least six feet, my arms were pulled up and pretty far out to the sides.

I still wasn't sure what was going on until a whole bunch of the women began pushing the platform on which I was standing. They pushed it out from under me and then carried it back to wherever it was stored. I kicked my legs wildly for a few moments and then just hung there.