Trucebreaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two girls attached cuffs to my ankles and then looped them through some sort of D-ring that was mounted in a plate on the floor. They were about five feet on either side of me and looked like they were in the right places to help support volleyball nets or something like that. They were also in the right place to pull my legs really far apart. I was now hanging beneath the basket support in a big, naked X.

Camilla pushed one of those roll-around ladders over to me and said, "Now for some decorations."

I couldn't tell what she was holding in her hands, but suddenly it felt like something was biting my left nipple. Camilla held up her other hand and showed me what I recognized as a butterfly clamp. I had never seen one except on the internet, but I knew what it was. She reached down and the clamp bit my right nipple.

Then Camilla held up something on a short silver chain. Again, I had never seen something like that in real life, but from my frequent visits to porn sites, I knew it was a nipple weight... and it looked really large. She reached down and clipped the weight to the clamp and then dropped it. I screamed and she smiled. I didn't scream as loud with the second weight, but she smiled even more broadly.

"I guess you know what these are, too?" she asked as she held up some electrode patches. I didn't say anything, but I knew what they were. She began sticking them all over my body. There were also a couple wires with alligator clips that she evidently clipped to the butterfly clamps or the weights because I could feel the additional pull on my nipples.

"We have to clear the brush to get a good connection," she said as she held up a small beard trimmer. I heard it buzzing and then I felt it moving through my well-trimmed bush. She held up a can of shaving cream and said, "This is menthol. It feels cool at first, but after a while starts to burn. It will give you a really close shave."

I heard her spritzing some of it into her hand and then she rubbed it all over my cunt and back between my asscheeks. I thought she would start shaving me right away, but instead she got down off the ladder and stepped back to watch me. She was right. It did feel very cool at first and it got colder and colder until it started to burn. It was a strange, cold burn, but it was very uncomfortable. Once it was obvious that it was starting to burn, Camilla climbed back up on the ladder.

"Beg me to shave your cunt super smooth," she said softly. When I didn't respond, she said firmly, "Say it!"

"Please shave me super smooth so you can attach the TENS unit to my cunt," I said shakily. The shakes were caused by the fact that the pain was sending the lightning bolts out of my cunt, but I thought it was best to give her what she wanted. She quickly shaved me and then wiped off the rest of the foam. It felt really weird when she spread my asscheeks so she could shave right across my asshole. It hurt in a not-nice way as the razor crossed my rosebud. I was still really tender from the earlier ass fuckings.

After the electrodes were attached on either side of my cunt and deep within my asscheeks, I thought she might be finished, but then I heard a deeper buzzing and saw her climb back on the ladder with a hair trimmer. "Hold still or you will get cut," she said angrily as I tossed my head from side to side.

I watched my beautiful brown, wavy hair fall to the floor beneath me as the hair trimmer buzzed its way around my scalp. As soon as she was finished, she lathered my whole head with the menthol shaving cream. This time it was cold almost immediately and almost immediately began to burn in that strange, cold way. I wasn't faking when I begged her to shave my head to get rid of that cold burning.

I sighed with relief when she finished shaving my head, but groaned as she applied another layer of menthol foam. This time she began shaving immediately so I didn't have to beg her to shave me. I was afraid they were going to attach electrodes to my head, but after wiping my now-shining head dry, Camilla stepped down off the ladder.

She stood in front of me and said, "That's the pain that might give you pleasure." She held up a strange-looking belt and said, "Here's the pleasure that might give you pain."

I had no idea what she meant and was still confused when she again climbed the ladder to show me the belt close up. It was a wide, black leather belt that said SLUT in big silver letters on one side of it and WHORE in equally-large letters on the other side. There was a strange-looking snap halfway between the two words and an extra strip of leather attached near the buckle in the front.

She wrapped it around my waist and snugged it in place. "It's a shame to lose this one," she said. "It has been one of my favorites. I've used it on several disobedient girls over the past years."

I was still confused until she held up the huge dildo. Then everything clicked. This was a belt designed to hold a dildo-- and perhaps an anal plug-- in place. The dildo was larger than anything I had ever used, but after everything I had been through, it slid easily in place. The anal plug was also huge, but it, too, slid easily into place. Well, not easily. Camilla had to push really hard and I was grunting loudly as the wide part stretched out my anal sphincter before my asshole slid into the groove to hold it firmly in place. Even without the belt, it probably would never have slipped out.

"Those are both automatic," Camilla explained as she pulled the strap back between my legs. "And their cycles are not quite in sync," she continued. "When they both reach maximum at the same time, I guarantee you will explode. But either one separately will keep you on the edge until we send you back."

I wasn't sure how long it would be until they sent me back, but light had been streaming into the gym for a while now and I was supposed to be released at noon, so it was at most four or five hours.

Camilla got off the ladder and one of the girls pushed it back up against the wall. Another girl rolled a cart over in front of me that held a large box that looked like a sound board for a small band. Camilla spent the next couple minutes carefully plugging all of the wires from the electrodes into the box and then spent a few more minutes adjusting all of the controls.

She looked up at me and suddenly said, "Oh, I forgot something." The ladder was rolled back and she climbed up so that she was looking directly into my face. "It's more fun if you don't know who all is out here," she said with a big smile. "For all you know, we might have the entire neighborhood come through to see what happens to someone who breaks the truce... or at least to the little sister who guarantees the truce."

She wrapped a black cloth blindfold around my head and I heard her climb back down the ladder. Shortly after that, I started feeling the dildos AND the TENS shocks. The dildo in my cunt was really strong, and the one in my ass was even stronger, but it vibrated at a much higher frequency and didn't give as much pleasure. In fact it was primarily just annoying... unless it and the dildo up front got to maximum at the same time. Then the combination of vibrations drove me into an absolutely wild orgasm. I'm not sure how often that happened, but I think it was about every twenty minutes to half hour.

The shocks weren't too bad except when they went into pulse mode. Then each shock-- when they reached maximum-- felt like an electric nail being driven into my body. The TENS unit was programmed differently on each set of electrodes, so sometimes one set of electrodes was giving me an almost pleasant buzzing feeling while other sets were driving nails. Once in a while, like the dildos, the cycles would sync and I would have this pleasant tingling all over my body, or I would be assailed everywhere with a nail gun driving electric nails. I found that everything up to the full electric nails actually turned me on sort of like my Momma's spankings always did. I was, as Camilla had predicted, getting some pleasure from the pain.

Meanwhile, the dildos were driving me to orgasm after orgasm but anything, no matter how good, gets old after a while. I found myself crying out, "No, NO! Not again! Not again! As the dildos came into sync."

As I cried out, I could hear people laughing. It wasn't just women's voices, so the men of North Thirty must have come back into the gym. Or maybe Camilla wasn't just trying to scare me by saying that they were going to have the whole neighborhood watch me. The thought that ordinary people, like grocers and bus drivers and secretaries and mommas were watching me filled me with shame. But at the same time, the thought of all those people watching me caused me to go even higher and higher both from the non-nail pain and from the buzzing of those damned dildo vibrators.

Chapter Four - Felicia's Story, The Return

I have no idea how long I hung there, but eventually the electrodes stopped shocking me and I heard the ladder being brought over to me one last time. Someone started pulling the electrodes off my body and then I felt something soft being run across my front and back and sides. I wasn't sure what it was, but I was pretty sure that they were writing on my body. The ropes on my legs went slack and the platform was once again pushed over so I could stand on it. I stood quietly as the ropes holding my hands were untied and the cuffs removed from my wrists. Then I almost collapsed. I could barely stand and someone on either side of me had to help support me.

I was walked, still blindfolded, down a hallway and outside. I could tell I was outside because it was warm and I could feel the sun on my naked body. "Let's get you back into your shoes," a male voice said. I think it was Emmanuel, but I couldn't be sure. We walked for a while and then I was told to stand still. Something warm and wet and slimy was poured over my head. There must have been at least a gallon of it because it flowed down my face and neck and covered most of my body. I was walked some more and then again told to stand still.

We stood for what seemed like a really long time and then I heard the church clock ring twelve. It was time for me to be sent back to the Knights. The blindfold was removed and I stood blinking in the bright sunlight. When my vision returned, I realized that I was standing on the curb on the North Thirty side of Rail Street. "You stay naked until you get back to your apartment or the agreement is off," Emmanuel growled softly in my ear as he gave me a gentle push to start me walking back across the street.

I was naked except for my yellow stiletto heels, the nipple clamps, and of course, the belt holding the dildo and ass plug in place. I looked down at my body and could see that whore and slut and fucktoy had been written all over my body. I couldn't see it then, but later I would read painslut backwards in the mirror as I examined my swollen, red and purple ass. The slimy stuff was-- as I had feared-- cum. I don't know where they had gotten a gallon or so of cum. The sixty members of the North Thirty couldn't have come up with that much-- no pun intended-- so they must have required all of the men in their territory to make a contribution. Even then they had to have required several contributions to have that much.

I walked rapidly across the street. I knew that walking fast caused my hips to sway in what Carlo often called a hooker walk, but I didn't care. I didn't even care that everyone was seeing me naked and covered in cum. All I wanted was to get back to my apartment and take a shower and then a hot bath.

Carlo ran up to me with a blanket, but I said quickly, "No, they said I have to walk home this way or the agreement is off."

"That's not part of the agreement!" Carlo said angrily.

"I don't care," I answered. "I'm walking home just like this."

I really don't know if I said that because I didn't want the agreement broken or because I secretly wanted everyone to see me as the cum-covered slut I really am. It didn't matter. I walked the three blocks to our apartment building and almost made it inside before the two dildos came into sync. I grabbed hold of the railing as I howled through an intense orgasm. Then I quickly climbed the four stories to our apartment.

Momma was waiting for me with a blanket. "Don't bother getting it dirty," I said to her. "I'm going to take a shower and a bath. Then I want to be alone in my bedroom."

Momma didn't say anything. She just nodded her head and stepped aside. I went into the bathroom and took off the nipple clamps. Momma asked if I was OK when I screamed. I hadn't expected it to hurt so much when they came off. After I figured out how to open the belt and release the dildos, I took a long shower until all of the cum was washed off my body. The words had been written in permanent marker, so they weren't going to disappear until they wore off.

I thought about washing my hair and then laughed out loud and rubbed my bald head. The hair on my head would eventually grow back, but I decided that the hair between my legs would not. I would keep it shaved or perhaps even get it permanently removed so that my cunt was always naked and visible.

After my shower, I filled the tub with the hottest water I could get out of the tap and submerged myself up to my neck. The one advantage of these old apartment buildings is that, for some reason, they have really big tubs in the apartments. After that I went to bed.

Momma, of course, came in to see me and asked if I were OK. I told her that I would survive.

Carlo knocked on the door and came in timidly. He again said how sorry he was that I had to go through all of this, and I assured him that I didn't blame him. I told him also that I would survive. Then I asked him to see that I was left alone for the rest of the day.

A little while later, I heard him and Momma go back downstairs, probably to sit out on the steps of the building. Once everyone was gone, I threw off my covers and brought my hands down to my cunt. I needed one more orgasm, but I needed one that I had control over. It wasn't a great orgasm and my girl parts were more than a little tender, but once I had climaxed, I was able to nestle back into the pillows and fall fast asleep.

As I drifted off to sleep a stray thought crossed my mind and I smiled wickedly. I was wondering what would happen if, in six months or so after my hair grew back, the rogue tagger struck in the Brookman Queens territory.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =