Truck Delivery Introduction

Story Info
40 Year old guy ask young classmate to go on trip.
976 words
4.05
5.5k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was in my mid 30s I lost my wife to a dumb automobile accident. While it was a terrible shock which took me a couple of years to recover from, it did leave me with a huge chunk of money from her triple indemnity life insurance policy and the payout from the lawsuit holding the careless truck driver responsible. My libido recovered slowly and by the time I hit 40 I was sampling ladies any good chance I got.

I had quit working at a real job and instead was working some part time things that were sort of fun, and gave me something to do plus another income that I didn't need but still cashed the checks. Even though I already had a masters degree in mechanical engineering, I decided I wanted to round out my education with some non-technical, non-mathematics and non-science courses. It was nearing the end of the second semester and I'd gotten to "know" quit well, some of the female students in my classes. I was nice looking educated guy, with some money as they figured it, and interesting to go out with.

Judy was a fairly nice looking, smart girl, in my second Macroeconomics class. We'd spoken many times and been on some class assignments together. She knew I was single and liked to date so when I asked her near the end of the semester if she'd like to have a cup of coffee after class one day, she was not surprised and accepted. I'd figured out that she was the kind of woman that I liked...fairly busty. My whole life I'd liked the ladies, especially their breasts. As a trained engineer I am very analytical about analyzing things and had realized several times during the colder months that she was braless. It was not obvious since she usually had on heavy sweaters and such, but the subtle jiggle when she sat down suggested nice breasts unencumbered by a halter of any kind.

As we sat down with our doughnut which we'd agreed to split and some nice dark Starbucks French Roast coffee, she was not upset when I told her I wanted to ask her some personal questions and maybe have a trip invitation for her. I went on to explain that I'd driven some 40 Altec utility trucks to various parts of the country and was a trusted driver for them. I explained that they would pay me for the delivery, covering all my expenses and flying me back home, except for my food. It was fun was the way I put it. I've been from Key West to Seattle, and San Diego to Maine doing deliveries and loved it.

Now I'm the person up to deliver a heavy truck to Fairbanks which was a 3,500 mile trip which would take probably seven days. I explained that I would be allowed 10 days to make the trip and so I could either loiter along on the way, or make side trips as long as they were not too much out of the way. Usually they didn't allow drivers to take someone along but for this trip there was that exception. So I said to her..."Judy I need to leave right after finals, and would love it if you would go with me."

At that she stopped chewing the doughnut...and then finished chewing it...and took a swallow of coffee before looking at me. "And are the accommodations along the way...like I would assume...we sleep together?"

"Yes. Judy I know it is an off the wall proposal...but we are friends...I would make sure you enjoy yourself on the trip with plenty of sights to see, and other things."

"The other things being sex with you I suppose?"

"Yes. You are a junior in college...20 or 21 I would guess...nice looking...smart...enjoyable person...and I'd assume you have been sexual. We could kind of like have some dates here...or similar things...to sort of get to know each other before the trip."

"Am I the only...or first person you've asked about this?"

Now this was a tough question because there was another girl that I was positive would go if I ask her. She and I had dated several times...mostly for sex...and enjoyed each other in bed. She was no where near the intelligent person that Judy was, so I hoped Judy would say yes..she was my first choice. "Judy, yes you are the first and only person I have asked. I don't want to make that trip by myself and if you say no, I will work to find someone who will go. I'll be honest about that, but I do want you. It may not be your thing and if so I will completely accept your 'no'. Of course when we return, you will still be about 20 years younger than me, and probably prefer to hang around with...and date much younger men. I will not claim any unwanted time with you in the future. This is most likely a one time deal...and I do hope you will share it with me."

"Well I am not repulsed by your question. In fact I am flattered. There are lots of nice things I can say about you...but having sex on a trip like this for a week...mmmm...I'm not sure if one of them. Can I think about it?"

"Sure. Absolutely. I would take 'thinking about it' as a maybe, surely not a 'no' now, so yes I will wait. We can discuss it more if you want. I will answer any question...questions...you have about it. It is the first time I've done anything like this, so I am feeling a bit...exposed and feel like surely I will give you time to consider. I do hope you come up with a positive response."

"OK then, see you on Friday after class?"