All Comments on 'Truck Got Stuck'

by PaperbackWriter007

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Gave it a 5 because there is no 10,. Keep up the good work.

TootsallTootsallover 3 years ago

Only thing is, you missed out on the Hutterite farm truck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot and Funny

I loved this story! It was hot and funny, and the ending was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
?????????

wrong category! still enjoyable. LOVE slap hapy papy #9

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Who the hell are you and where have you been hiding?

There is absolutely no way for someone’s first effort to be so polished and professional. Your self admitted casual interpretation of the challenge conditions are completely forgiven and forgotten. If anyone is too prissy to agree with that someone with a lick of sense will just retcon said conditions.

There ARE some really good writers here so it’s a little over the top to proclaim that they are now fighting over second place. On the other hand, you’ve made a very strong statement about needing to bring their A game.

Looking forward eagerly to the promised second helping. Don’t you dare stop there either! You can’t promise a banquet to a starving horde and then disappear after the appetizer and salad.

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyover 3 years ago

First-story-delicious!

And great imagery: "...a mouth that looked like the sculptor had kissing in mind..." is delightful.

Five stars and looking forward to seeing more.

tangledweedtangledweedover 3 years ago

A very nice debut effort. I was surprised to see the Corb Lund song lyrics be taken so literally, but the story worked perfectly that way.

AhazuraAhazuraover 3 years ago
Wonderful!

Great debut and keep on writing! I enjoyed this immensely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
one of the best stories here

You know how to build up a story, its funny, interesting and rather hot to the end. Carry on with that please

billybardbillybardalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely hilarious!

Certainly enjoyed an unexpected great story with lots of laughs.

Terrific job for first time.

With your obvious talent, please continue sharing your efforts with the Lit crowd.

Cheers.

SarbySarbyover 2 years ago

For a first story, it is very good. I’m also new to writing and am finding ‘constructive’ comments actually helpful. This is the first of your stories I’ve read, and looking forward to reading more.

Good job.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 2 years ago

Saw it coming as soon as they got into the mud fight, but still enjoyed the hell out of it. What a great story, told in a very convincing way. Great ending too.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Very good, sorta like the little kids, boys don't like girls and the girls don't boys, the they figure out they do like each and they each have toys the other wants to play with! Keep writn' you done good!

arsenelupin66arsenelupin66almost 2 years ago

OMG! I *never* laugh aloud, but this story made me laugh three times! Simply excellent! Well written, totally believable. Please, please write more.

UncleGrahamUncleGrahamover 1 year ago

Do you ever read a story and wonder how, exactly, a writer who, to the best of your knowledge, has no connection to you whatsoever manages to write a story that was lifted, with frightening fidelity, from your own psyche?

Five and a Fave from me. More, please.

WetmartinisWetmartinisover 1 year ago

Wonderful! Waiting for 'I Think You Oughta Try Whiskey' ....Georgia,,. eh? I only know Atlanta - which wasn't bad a few decades ago ...

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Read this afor an its still funny as all getout an a great little love story. keep writin there sonny!

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson7 months ago

Be good to see some more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

WHY have you not published another story--that was simply fine! Git to work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous