Truck Got Stuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole thing felt extremely wrong in a lot of different ways. It also felt incredibly right in a lot more ways. My heart was racing, breath coming faster, I could feel the blood pulsing in my veins as I took in each new sensation.

She tightened her grip and sped up her stroke, pumping at my cock. I continued my attention to her breasts - the harder I pinched and tweaked at her nipples, the more furiously she worked on my shaft. I twisted slightly, and she let out a small shriek and bit down gently on my neck, earning her ass a light swat from my free hand.

I reached down and unbuttoned her jeans, slowly unzipping her pants and tugging at them slightly. She got the hint and stood up - I pulled her jeans down, and reached back up to pull at the light blue panties she was wearing. I took my time, easing them slowly down, taking the opportunity to run my hands first down one leg, then up the other.

Only then did I raise my eyes to the small tuft of light blonde hair between her legs. I looked up at her and she smiled - a wicked smile - down at me. She spread her legs slightly, and I leaned forward, gazing up at a pair of slightly-swollen lips. She reached down and parted them slightly, tweaked her clit with one finger.

The musky aroma coming off of her was instantly enough to drive me mad. Any hesitation I'd had was gone - I wanted this woman. Now.

"Wanna taste?"

I reached around behind her and grabbed her ass with both hands, pulling her midsection towards my face. I marveled - then opened my mouth and got to work.

Dear Old Dad had been insistent that I learn to do a few things in my life. He'd taught me well - car maintenance, home repair, outdoorsmanship, things like that. The necessity of learning how to eat a girl out, that one I'd figured out on my own. Thankfully.

She tasted wonderful - tangy and wild. I teased her lips with my tongue, made light, flirting licks, working my way up from the bottom to the top, stopping to put my lips on either side of her clit and suckle lightly.

She moaned above me, twining her hands in my hair.

I turned her, and lifted her so she was sitting on the roof of the cab. I knelt down in front of her and continued my efforts, gradually increasing in intensity. I could feel heat coming off of her flesh, could feel her wetness increasing as her moans got louder. She clamped her thighs onto either side of my head, steering me as I licked.

I was completely in the moment, savoring the taste and the smell and the sounds - muffled as they were by her legs pressed against my ears. My own excitement ran up and down my body, connecting every nerve directly to my lips, my tongue, and my cock. I continued licking, kissing, nipping lightly and consuming her pussy with my mouth.

The moaning became words, a low stream of encouragement and pleasure.

"Oh..... God, yes.... Oh, yes, baby, yes.... Lick that little pussy... Fuck yes....."

I was happy to oblige. She began to thrust into my face, grabbing my hair and pulling me harder and harder into her. She was almost dripping now; my face was saturated with her sweet muskiness. It filled my nose, coated my tongue, and I lapped it up, eager for more.

She bucked wildly and began to cry out into the night.

"Oh, fuck yes, oh God.... I'm gonna... fuck, I'm gonna cum..."

She did. I felt her entire body tense and she arched her back, nearly knocking me backwards - only her locking her legs even more tightly around my head kept me from falling on my ass. She practically screamed - and a flood gushed out of her throbbing pussy, soaking me.

Her legs relaxed, followed slowly by the rest of her body as she sagged backwards. I rocked back onto my heels and sat, watching, as she began to recover from her orgasm.

"Jesus Christ," I said. "Does that happen every time?"

She looked down at me and smiled. "No, just when it's really, really good. And that? That was fucking incredible."

She hopped down from the cab, straddling me where I sat, and kissed me again, hard and rough. Her mouth moved down my chin, kissing and licking, cleaning her own juices off of my face wherever her lips or tongue came to rest. She proceeded down my chest, biting lightly at my nipples with her teeth, until she reached the waistband of my jeans. Already unfastened, they quickly joined the rest of our clothes, and she put her face next to my achingly-hard cock.

I could feel her hot breath on me, as she looked at - studied, almost - my erection.

"Now, let's see..." she muttered. "Maybe something like...."

In a flash, my cock was completely in her mouth - no hesitation, no holding back. She sucked on it - like you would a milkshake - and began to slowly move her lips up and down the shaft, teasing at the head with her tongue.

"Oh, fuck me.... Mandy, Jesus Christ.... Hooooooly shit...."

I'd gotten blowjobs before, but this was....

Sorry, even just remembering it tends to make my brain sort of.... Y'know... stop working.

She was an expert, alternating fast, hard, powerful suction with light, lingering caresses, kisses, and licks. Every few moments, she'd roll her eyes up to meet mine, all hint of innocence gone from her face. The eyes that looked up at me were burning, dancing with desire and lust.

I could feel pressure building up at the base, threatening to explode any second. She must have felt the tension, because she slowed down, pulled back slightly.

I groaned. I started getting tunnel vision as my brain worked diligently to block out everything except what was happening to the lower half of my body.

She opened her mouth and again took my entire length, licking slowly up the underside, until I tapped her on the shoulder.

"Mandy... baby, I'm gonna...."

She nodded, redoubling her efforts and moaning lightly around my cock as I erupted, exploding deep in her mouth. My hips bucked, and she reached around and grabbed my ass, pulling my entire crotch into her face - I could feel the head of my dick tickling the back of her throat.

She held me there for a second, and I suddenly realized the odd sensation I was feeling was her swallowing what felt like a solid gallon of cum.

I felt the last of it trickle out of me as my body finally stilled. She was holding me rigid, our bodies locked together like the jaws of a vice. After a moment, I felt our muscles go lax, all at once.

"Foolish mortal," she said, opening eyes that had turned jet black. Pointed, gnarled horns began to sprout from her forehead, and she grabbed my face with hands that ended in jagged claws. "Now that I have your seed" - her voice came from a place beyond her, a place of damnation and despair - "I can fully enter this realm and sing the bloodsong to begin the Convocation of the Billion Corpses!" She threw back her head and laughed, and the moon turned blood red above me. I could hear the din of a thousand condemned souls' wailing on the suddenly-hot wind.

No, that... That didn't happen. But wouldn't it have been a great end this story?

What actually happened was that I collapsed next to her and she cuddled into me, head nestled comfortably on my chest, one hand tracing idly along my belly. That smile - the sultry one - began teasing its way around the corners of her mouth. "Damn, boy," she said. "If I'd known we could've been doing that this whole time..."

I nodded. "Preach."

She laughed; I kissed her and she sighed contentedly.

I stroked her hair gently.

She turned her eyes up towards me.

"Sooooo," I said, grinning, "can I brag to all my friends that I hooked up with my buddy's hot-ass baby sister?"

She slapped at my chest. "Oh, my God, don't even joke!"

"So you'd rather I.... didn't tell anyone?"

She sat up. "Not yet, anyway. Jesus, can you imagine?"

I laughed. "They'd think we'd lost our goddamned minds, wouldn't they?"

"Yeah. If there's anything to tell 'em later, we'll tell 'em then, okay? Until then..."

"Fair enough," I said, catching her drift and leaning in for another kiss.

It started slowly, but like before, it quickly came to a head.

Pun intended.

Her hand moved down from my chest, and began, once again to stroke the sensitive underside of my dick. It quickly sprang back to life, ready to once again report for duty. I murmured appreciatively and began to run one finger lightly up and down her wet slit.

She suddenly sat bolt upright. "What's that?"

"What?"

"That!" There was a soft mechanical rumble off in the darkness.

Hm. Yeah, I forgot about that.

"Yeah... that's a 1974 Farmall tractor. It belongs to..."

"Mr. Franklin?"

I nodded grimly. "Yup."

She let out a small shriek. Or maybe I did. One of us did, anyway, and that was the starting gun - we both jumped immediately to our feet and scrambled frantically for clothes, shoes, and other accoutrements, simultaneously blasting the cosmos with prayers to deities of all sorts, that they might grant us a few more seconds before Reg turned the corner and found us all naked and entangled in the bed of my truck.

"Where's my other shoe?"

"Is this it?"

"Yeah. Is this your sock?"

"Let me... well, yeah, I was the only one wearing socks. Where the hell is my...."

"Shirt? Right here."

It was, thankfully, a long driveway - we were just starting to see the flickers of the tractor's headlights in the pines when we realized another problem - despite our earlier efforts with the towels, we both still looked like we'd taken a bath in red Georgia clay.

"He's gonna know something happened," Mandy suddenly said in a low, worried voice. "I'm still covered in fucking mud!"

"We'll say you fell down."

"And then wallowed around in it for a bit?"

I had to hand it to her, that was a good point.

We stared at each other, completely skulled.

Suddenly, I smiled. "Got it. We'll tell him the truth."

"What?!"

"We'll tell him the truth, up to a point."

She looked at me impatiently.

My smile turned into a grin. "Are you telling me your brother would think it was in any way out of character for us to end up in a mud fight?"

Even she had to admit, that was brilliant.

Which, she kinda... Sorta... Almost kinda did.

"Not bad... yeah, I think that might work," she said, using her fingers to attempt to brush the larger clumps out of her hair.

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Just then, the venerable red tractor broke through the treeline and Reg waved from the operator's seat.

"We're agreed?" she asked me, giving my backside a surreptitious pat.

"Never happened," I said, smiling and returning the gesture.

As expected, our muddied appearance raised some questions, but once we explained, Reg's irritation with us indulging our childish impulses kept him from asking any further questions. After he stomped off to pull a chain out from under the tractor's seat, Mandy and I exchanged a quick fist bump.

We shared a few Significant Glances as we worked by the headlights of the three trucks and the tractor; after about thirty minutes' work, had all three parked on the high ground by the trees.

Reg tossed his sister the keys to his truck and hollered for her to follow him back to Franklin's place. He threw the old red tractor into gear and headed down the driveway. As soon as he was around the bend and out of sight, she walked back over to where I was scraping mud off my windshield.

"Hey," she said, putting her arms around me and giving me a light kiss. "So, that thing that never happened?"

I kissed her back. "Yeah?"

"You think it might never happen again sometime?"

I paused for a second. "I mean, I guess it could."

She swatted at me. "You guess?"

I nodded, chucking. "I guess."

"If I promise that it doesn't mean in any way that I like you at all?"

I looked down at her. "Well, if you're willing to concede that... and maybe if you'll get a shower and get some of this mud off..."

She swatted at me again. And by "swatted," I mean, "punched me really goddamned hard in the shoulder."

I grabbed her arms and pinned them to her sides, kissing her deeply. After a moment, I released her arms and ran my hands down her back, grabbing twin handfuls of her ass.

We came up for air, she smiled up at me. "So, like I said - do you think it might never happen again?"

I just smiled back. "Never."

***

I got home from the home-improvement place a couple hours later, the lick from the song still playing in my head. My wife met me at the door, seemingly glad to have me back.

"Hey, you gotta hear this song," I said, calling it up on my phone. "You remember that day the truck got stuck?" I asked, pointing back over my shoulder to where my old Chevy was still parked under the big pecan tree beside the house.

Mandy threw back her head and laughed, that same great laugh I'd loved for so many years.

Mandy and Dave (and Corb) will return in "I Think You Oughta Try Whiskey"