Truck Stop

Story Info
A short and sweet hookup in exchange for a ride.
1.9k words
4.17
11.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faith stared at her reflection in the bathroom mirror.

She held dark circles under her eyes, and her hair was messy. She leaned down and splashed a bit more water on her face, and used the water on her hands to pull her hair back into a bun.

She unzipped her jacket, the once stiff green canvas was now riddled with burn holes and dusted with red dirt. The carhartt logo on the chest was nearly worn off.

Digging around her inside pocket she pulled out a small white baggie, flicked it a few times and opened it.

She did a hit off the back of her hand, reluctant to use more. What she had needed to last her.

She washed her hands as if it would wash off the sin, tucking the baggie into her coat she stepped back into the well-lit restaurant. She needed to make some extra money, or find a ride. She hadn't found good work and her habit was burning through her savings.

She had come alone, but a new face at the counter drew her attention. A scruffy young man with a tanned face and brown doe-eyes. He wasn't there when she had stepped out.

She wandered over and seated herself next to him. "Stopping for the night?" She asked, studying his face. He was scruffy, but he was clean.

"Just for tonight, passing through" he replied, and she leaned on the counter.

"Where are you headed?" she asked, her tone soft and sweet and nothing like it had been that morning when her dealer shorted her. Not as vulnerable as when she turned to begging.

"That depends on why you're asking" he replied, eyeing her suspiciously.

She smiled at him. There was a bit of a gap in her front teeth. She liked his tone.

"I'm looking for a ride, just a few towns over. I'm broke as a church mouse but I can make it worth your while" She said, laying a hand on his knee. She knew she wasn't much- any sweet beauty she had held as a child was nothing like it had been now. She had tarnished like neglected silver, but there was no polishing away scars and a coke habit.

If he could hear her thoughts it didn't show in his eyes. "I'll see how far I can take you, but if my employer hears-" he didn't finish speaking. He didn't have to, Faith smiled and stood, the waitress making a small noise of disapproval and turning abruptly away from them, entertaining herself with the coffee maker.

She ignored this- the woman had seen her do the same thing many times before. She had been passed around this county for the last few months and still hadn't gotten anywhere.

The boy dropped a twenty on the counter for his meal and his coffee, and a generous tip, before turning his sights back to the woman who's intentions had reached her eyes.

She didn't waste time following him out the door, and she took long strides to cross the chilly parking lot, falling in step with the boy until they reached his truck. It was a company vehicle, with a sleeper cab and plenty of space. The lot was relatively empty, as her gaze wandered a hand on her shoulder spun her around and she found herself pressed against the truck.

She gasped, and felt her heart pound a bit harder but relaxed again when a calloused hand found her face. It was just the boy, of course, but she hadn't expected the sudden change in demeanor. She supposed he had a bit of shyness to him. His indifference was that of someone who had done such things before, many of them didn't like to work.

He leaned close enough that she could feel the warmth of his body, and his other hand went to the truck beside her, bracing himself against it.

He wasn't much, but as close as he was she could study his eyes. Soft, and kind. They made him beautiful, and she suddenly felt insecure of the closeness. Of how he clearly could see her face. She was no desert flower- She was a tumbleweed, hardened and rough from blowing across the dry country.

"It's alright to kiss me" She whispered, not wanting to ruin the intimacy of the moment, but not wanting him to stare at her longer than he had to. It was making her squirm.

That was all it took for him to lean closer, and her hand found his hair the moment their lips touched.

She wouldn't sugar-coat it. She was never much of a romantic, and her line of work furthered her jadedness. But as he deepened the kiss she tugged at his hair just a bit, and her other hand fumbled with her jacket zipper, she felt warmth against the cold.

When his arm wound around her waist, pulling her roughly against him she smiled, rolling her hips just enough to elicit a small groan. He moved his attention from her lips to her neck, what of it was exposed, and her free hand found his belt.

He didn't seem to notice until she had already popped the button on his jeans, and he pulled away abruptly to look at her.

"They can see" he gasped and she shook her head, pulling him into the shadow of the truck beside them, away from the light of the diner and unzipping his pants.

"Trust me" she replied, keeping her eyes on him as she knelt in front of him.

He swore under his breath, his hands finding her hair, watching her.

She knew what she was doing, and took him to her throat with very little hesitation, raising her gaze to meet his.

Moments passed before a slamming door startled them both and he pulled her up from the ground, fixed his jeans to the best of his capabilities and pulled her, laughing, into the warm cab.

"You're crazy" he whispered, and she grinned.

"Baby, you have no idea" she replied, pushing him down onto the bed of the sleeper cab. She stood between his legs, unzipping her coat the rest of the way and beginning to strip.

"Take your shirt off" She said, her tone curt and breathless. Her hair came down when she pulled her own shirt over her head, and he didn't think to do anything but listen. She was down to her underwear when he took her in his arms, his hands on her ass, pulling her into his lap until she was straddling him.

"I wasn't done" She protested, her voice dying in her throat when his hand gathered the hair obstructing her shoulder and neck and twisted it into a fistful against her head. She could feel the pressure, but he didn't pull.

"I want to do the rest" he said, positioning her so he could kiss her neck. She squirmed, and he pulled her hair a bit, stilling her. His other hand still held her ass, traveling down to grab her thigh.

"You didn't seem like the ki-" she was cut off by a gasp, and he laughed into her neck.

"Did you just bite me?"

"Possibly", he whispered, and she giggled.

He released her hair, moving back to kiss her on the lips again before unhooking her bra. She rolled her hips against him and he grabbed her waist to stop her, studying her face again while his other hand pulled her bra off.

"Why are you staring at me?" She asked, her voice low.

"Because you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen" he replied, moving his gaze back to her eyes.

She frowned, averting her gaze, and his hand came to rest on the side of her face. He kissed her cheek, winding an arm around her and repositioning them on the bed. Laying her gently on her back, and kneeling between her legs. She never liked it when they lied to her, it didn't do anything for her.

"You don't have to believe me" he grunted, pulling off her underwear rather roughly and leaning down to kiss her hip, then the inside of her thigh.

He continued to kiss and suck her thighs and pubic bone, leaving hickeys in some places before turning his attention elsewhere. The longer he teased the more she squirmed, and he finally stopped when it became difficult to hold her still.

Repositioning himself over her on his elbows, he leaned down to kiss her, moaning into her mouth when she took the opportunity to grab his cock.

He pulled away, moving to grab her hands and she yanked her wrists out of his line of motion, laughing as he grabbed her hips instead and flipped them. Her hands went to his chest instinctively, regaining her balance quickly and leaning down to kiss his collar bone.

Taking his hands she held them loosely over his head, more of a teasing gesture than anything as she kissed and sucked his neck and chest before slowly working her way south, her hands leaving his and beginning to wander.

When she reached his hips she glanced up, watching him push himself up onto his elbows to watch as she once again closed her lips over his cock and slowly took him into her mouth.

"Jesus Christ" he mumbled, watching her head bob as she closed a hand around the base. There wasn't a doubt in his mind she knew what she was doing, and it wasn't long before he was grabbing the sheets, moaning as he came in her mouth.

Faith took it in stride, swallowing and moving back up to where she had been straddling him, placing a hand on the nape of his neck and pulling him into a slow kiss. Some men didn't like this habit of hers, but she certainly enjoyed it, fighting a smile when he kissed her back, winding his arms around her. Her hands wandered as they continued to make out, tangling in his hair and feeling the muscle of his back. Grinding against him for a moment before he gripped her hips tighter, matching her movements with his own.

Reaching between them he repositioned his dick at her entrance, and when he pushed into her she broke the kiss, her head falling to his shoulder as she whispered profanities. He chuckled, taking a moment to adjust before continuing to move his hips, gently at first but increasing in roughness when she met his movements.

When she began kissing his neck again he pushed her down on the bed, continuing to fuck her just rough enough to make the bed shake. One of her hands found his, moving it from her waist to her hair and he took the cue, gathering a fistfull at the roots and using it to hold her against the mattress, his other hand holding her waist as she did her best to raise her hips to meet his.

"You wouldn't have to hold me down if you'd really fuck me" she breathed, barely able to speak but determined to egg him on.

"Shut the fuck up"

He laughed out his reply, picking up the pace nonetheless until it felt like the cab was rocking. The bedsheet underneath them came loose and it took an effort to keep her from sliding up the mattress.

That, combined with the hair pulling did it for her and when her moaning increased in volume he leaned down to kiss her neck. Her fingers dug into his shoulders as she came, shaking, her walls tightening around him and driving him into the same fate.

He moaned into her neck as he came inside her, gripping her hip tightly for a moment before releasing her hair, taking a moment before pulling back and pecking her on the lips. She grinned, and he flipped them over so she was laying on his chest.

"Not bad" she giggled, and he shrugged.