Truck Stop Encounter

Story Info
A happily married entrepreneur sucks cock in a truck stop.
4.4k words
4.65
36.7k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,056 Followers

A happily married entrepreneur has bisexual experience in a truck stop bathroom. It awakens long suppressed sexual feelings.

My name is Caleb Krane, 37. My wife, Nicole, 37, and I own a moderately successful IT consulting business. We met in our senior year of college and married before we graduated. We've been married 15 years, have a set of twins aged 14.

The COVID 19 quarantine restrictions have been a lucrative boon for our business. Companies have employees working from home, and most of them have no skills in setting up a remote workstation. That's where Nicole and I come in. We set up and maintain small networks for remote working for various companies.

We were driving home from one such job late one night. It was about a six-hour drive after a long day but saved us the extra hotel and meal costs. Business is booming, but we still have to watch our expenses.

My wife, Nicole, was asleep, cuddled up in the fetal position, in the backseat of our Range Rover. We had been on the road for the last three hours, leaving our previous job at about 6 pm.

After the second cup of coffee from our thermos, I needed to piss. Luckily a highway sign announced a rest stop a few miles down the highway. I pulled in and parked in the automobile section of the parking lot

"Pit stop," I said, leaning over the seat and patting Nicole on her luscious ass. My wife is the sexiest woman I know, and we have an active sex life. These trips away from the kids allow us to explore our kinkier side in hotels and, occasionally, in our truck. We were too tired to get frisky and just wanted to get home tonight.

"Everything okay," my wife asked sleepily?

"I've got to take a leak! I will be right back," I said, leaning over the front seat.

"Okay," she sighed and drifted back to sleep.

We've had our experiences with rest stop bathrooms. They ranged from disgustingly filthy to reasonably clean. This bathroom, which had one stall and two urinals, was not wholly messy, nor was it the world's cleanest bathroom. The floor around the urinals was wet with urine, so I decided to use the stall.

I unzipped, fished out my cock, and sighed as my piss began to flow. Sometimes a good piss can be almost as satisfying as good sex. Almost!

The bathroom door opened, and footsteps approached one of the urinals, followed by the sound of another man unzipping and taking a piss. Like I had, he sighed, and I heard his piss splashing into the urinal.

I finished, flushed the toilet, left the stall, and went over to wash my hands. I was eager to get back on the road and get home as soon as possible. We were only halfway home, and I was already exhausted and needed some sleep. Nicole has night vision blindness, so I do all night driving.

"Man, that felt good, been holding it in for like an hour," the man said, approaching the sink and starting to wash his hands.

He was a black trucker who looked about 50 years old, give or take. He was probably about 6 feet tall or so tall, with an average build and a shaved head.

"Yea, I still got about 3 hours of driving for me," I said.

"Damn, long night ahead of you," he said.

He continued washing his hands, making what I thought was small talk.

"This used to be one of my favorite stops until the cops came down on this place hard about two months ago. "

"What did they bust this place for," I asked curiously.

"Prostitution. The Pavement Princesses hung around the truck parking area, selling their favors. I travel this highway frequently and was one of their best customers. After being on the road, it was a pretty good stop for a quick blowjob to relieve the tension. The girls were nothing special, but they got the job done."

"Oh, I didn't realize that. I'm not from around here, so I have never stopped here before."

"After the bust, something kinda bizarre happened. I was taking a piss when a kid walked in; he had to have been only about 20 years old. He was the colorful type, the kind that played for the other team if you know what I mean,"

I took this as the kid had the features of a homosexual. Perhaps tight clothes, fancy hair, or any other feminine trait that might stick out.

"Anyway, after I did my business, the kid was standing there, staring at my dick. I asked him, 'can I help you?'.

I glanced at his crotch, noting the bulge in his faded jeans. The trucker smiled and continued.

"He started talking about how it was too bad the place got busted and all that. Then out of nowhere, he asked me if he could be of any help. I said, what exactly do you mean, boy. He goes well; I give excellent blowjobs; at least that's what all the truckers around here say."

"Seriously," I asked, shocked?"

"Yep," the black guy said, nodding, "I couldn't believe what I was hearing, but before I even had a chance to respond, he walked over and dropped to his knees."

' I want to suck it for you, daddy. Give me that black cock,' he said, unzipping my pants.

"Now, I ain't gay or anything, so I figured why not! Who would know? Besides, I figured a blowjob is a blowjob!"

"I relaxed and leaned back on the counter. This young gay kid sucks my dick, giving me the best blowjob ever. I mean lots of tongue action and deep sucking. It was so good that I grabbed his head and fucked his mouth just like I did the Pavement Princesses until I eventually busted a nut. It was awkward, something I had never done before, but it was a great blowjob."

I was taken back by his story but intrigued. I unconsciously glanced at his crotch area again. He saw me and chuckled while brushing his hand over his shaved head while looking in the mirror.

"Man, I sure could use one of those blowjobs now," he said, looking at me and cocking an eyebrow.

I dried my hands, not knowing what to say. The situation was tense, and I felt awkward and a little strange. A long-suppressed memory worked its way into my mind.

Fifteen years ago, when I was a college senior, I had a bisexual experience. My roommate and I attended a frat party. They served a 'punch' spiked with some drug; we were never sure what. The intent was to get the girls attending the party high enough to drop their inhibitions...and their panties! It worked too well!

MY roommate Eric and I were spit roasting a chunky sorority sister. She had a round fluffy ass that rippled nicely as I pounded her from behind. Eric was getting a blowjob and playing with her massive jugs.

He grabbed her head and fucked her mouth as he came. He laid down crosswise the blanket we had on the floor, watching me fuck her and urging me on.

"Knock the bottom out of that pussy, bro!"

"Gawd, I love your big dick," our slut of the moment gasped.

I was something of an exhibitionist back then. The exhortations of my roomie a and the sorority sister caused me to put on a show, pounding our chubby freak like a man gone mad. She loved it, screaming for me to fuck her harder.

Whatever the drug was, it gave me tremendous staying power. She came several times and finally collapsed on her belly with me over her, still pounding her like I was doing push-ups.

Finally, I started cumming, getting that tingle deep in my balls just before I blasted a load into her cunt. Eric snatched my cock from her pussy and took it in his mouth, guzzling my load. I was too drugged up to appreciate what was happening, but it felt good. I watched Eric take my load in his mouth with my hips pumping until I stopped cumming.

He looked up at me sloe-eyed with a silly grin on his face and my cum running out of the corners of his mouth.

"Dude, not cool," I said, looking at Eric in drugged outrage.

"Sorry, homeboy, I'm not sure what came over me!"

He tried to wipe my cum from his face but succeeded in smearing it over his face. It was a weirdly erotic scene.

"I want some of that," the girl said, crawling over and taking Eric's flaccid cock in her mouth.

I was trashed and trying to understand what had happened when the girl held up Eric's cock,

"I need some help getting him hard again. Do you want some," she asked?

"Come on, bro! Turn about is fair play."

I was beyond rationalization, riding the afterglow of my nut and my inhibitions lowered by the unknown drug. Nutting in my homeboy's mouth was just as hot as cumming in her pussy. I was never sure of the logistics, but the girl and I ended up sucking my roommate off, swapping his cock back and forth.

Later, back in our dorm room, we continued our perversity, 69ing. The drug gave us staying power, and we woke up the following morning, embracing in Eric's bed. We played out a scene from the movie 'Trains, Planes and Automobiles, affirming our manhood.

However, a bridge was crossed. We spent an uncomfortable few weeks avoiding each other. Neither of us wanted to admit we enjoyed what happened.

I got out of class early one afternoon. I walked into our room, and Eric was naked on his back, watching porn on his laptop.

"Dude! Cover yourself!"

"Sorry, bro! But the slut in this movie reminds me of the fatty patty we spit roasted at the party." He patted his bed. "Take a look!"

I sat next to him, my eyes flicking from the scene on his laptop to him slowing stroking his tool.

"She does remind me of her," I said. I had stopped watching the movie and was watching Eric.

"Here," he said, grabbing my hand, " you do it!"

I could have said no, but I didn't. Eric's cock felt warm and alive, pulsing in my hand as I stroked him.

I wore some shorts and underwear; Eric pushed those down, and we watched the movie, jacking each other.

"Mmm! You do that so good," he said, leaning back against the wall behind his bed. "I'm gonna cum! Take me in your mouth!"

I took him in my mouth, gulping down his cum while his hand held my head in place. It was my first experience with my latent submissive side. I didn't question him or resist; I did what he said.

We spent the rest of the semester jacking and sucking each other off. Toward the end of the semester, we discovered prostate massage. Our orgasms were so intense we sometimes lay in bed in a coma afterward.

I met Nicole during that semester. I never shared with her that I cheated on her regularly with Eric. My growing love for her chilled my relationship with Eric. There was no formal break up; we just moved on.

I lost track of him after graduation. But he and his wife were at the ten-year class reunion. We exchanged pleasantries, but with no mention of our semester-long bisexual experience. Indeed, I put it behind me and went on with my life as I'm sure Eric did.

So I was no stranger to cocksucking. It was a perversion I tucked away in the dark recesses of my mind. I never considered myself gay or bisexual. I was a guy who had a bisexual experience in college; nothing more than that!

Those experiences rushed back into my mind as I stood in the men's room of a rest stop watching this black truck driver drop his pants and underwear. His black dick hung there flaccid, and he placed his hands back on the sink counter and leaned his backside back on the counter.

"Boy, my gaydar says you ain't no stranger to cocksucking. So get busy!"

I could not take my eyes off of his smooth black cock, pulsing and flexing with his heartbeat. His body was a dark brown, but his cock was black, which I found fascinating and intriguing. I don't know why I got turned on. I was a straight guy with a sexy wife, but seeing this piece of dark meat had a tent growing in my pants that I could not resist.

"Um, I'm not sure about this," I said hesitantly.

"You like what you see, don't you, boy," he asked?

"Look, my wife is waiting for me in our car. I should go!"

I made no move to leave and knew I couldn't. The sleaziness of where I was and what the black guy wanted me to do revolted and excited me. This black man wanted me to suck him off in a slimy rest stop bathroom!

"Come a little closer," he said. "Get a better look!."

He took his cock in his hand and stroked it. I had heard the rumors of the BBC. This black man's cock was nice, maybe 7 or 8 inches hard with the girth of a thick sausage. Eric's cock had been much smaller! My mouth went dry, imagining how the truck driver's cock would feel in my mouth.

I was an automaton, moving mechanically until I stood in front of him. All the while, I couldn't stop staring at his dark thick cock. He beckoned for me to come closer, and I did. It was as though I were in a trance, submissively following his command to get closer to his piece of black meat.

"Well, it's not going to suck itself," he said, placing his left hand on my shoulder and applying light downward pressure.

I was frightened, wondering what he would do if I resisted. Would he force me down even harder? Would he hit me? I didn't know.

What if someone caught us? After all the police raided this place. Whaif they raided again and caught me sucking his cock? What would I say to Nicole? What would that do to our family and our business?

But I did not have to worry about that. I wanted to do this; I was willing to comply! I don't know what came over me. I was in a submissive state, slowly dropping to my knees on the filthy wet floor.

My mind was racing. I knew this guy was going to make me suck his cock. I secretly wanted to. What was wrong with me? I was getting turned on, knowing that I would please this black guy and his black cock.

"Put it in your mouth," he commanded.

His voice was not threatening or aggressive, but with enough power to show he was in the dominant position. It was as if he knew my past. Showing me that I am the white boy who will be servicing black cock.

I was nervous. Very nervous. I recalled my roommate and me high on the drug of the moment, 69ing in our dorm room. I was usually on the bottom, staring up at his anus. At Eric's urging, I sometimes fingered his asshole and licked it. He reciprocated from his superior position, massaging my prostate and driving me to mind-blowing orgasms.

The humiliation of being ordered to kneel on the filthy bathroom floor and suck that magnificent black dick turned me on!. My cock was growing in my pants, and my excitement was at the same level as my anxiety.

I grabbed his cock. My mind was on fire knowing I was holding another man's cock, especially an older black man's dick. His tool throbbed in my hand, pulsing with urgency. He was getting harder but still was soft and flaccid in my hand.

I loved the feeling of his hard but pliant cock in my hand, knowing that I could and would make it harder. I held his cock with my thumb on the underside and my middle and index finger on the upper side as I raised his cock in my mouth. My eyes locked with his as the mushroom head of his tool entered my mouth.

"You've done this before, haven't you, boy?"

I nodded, not wanting to take this incredible piece of meat from my mouth

"My gaydar is never wrong! I knew you sucked dick when you couldn't stop stealing looks at my crotch."

The feel, taste, and smell of his cock were amazing and invigorating. It felt so good having the tip of his cock in my mouth as I swirled my tongue around it, making submissive licking sounds that also drove me wild.

Oh my god, this guy's cock is in my mouth. Oh my god. I fucking love this.

"There you go, boy, not so bad, eh?"

I shook my head no with his penis in my mouth. I caressed his balls in one hand while stroking his shaft with the other.

"No hands, huh? Fuck yeah, that's it, baby, good boy."

Knowing that he enjoys my nascent cocksucking skills and being called a good boy put me over the edge. I wanted to pleasure this black man, to suck his cock and have him shoot his load in my mouth.

It was years since I tasted cum. I realized I missed the salty muskiness. I was excited at the possibility of tasting and swallowing his jizz and hoped he would want to cum in my mouth.

Without being told, I slipped the tip of his cock out and lowered my tongue to his balls. I wanted to taste his sweaty balls. I hoped he would not get mad. I stroked his thick shaft while slathering his balls with my tongue, sucking each testicle into my mouth. I was worried he would tell me to get his cock back in my mouth, but he didn't. Even though I would have been okay with such a demand, being a slut on my knees for him, he was enjoying getting his delicious black balls licked.

My hand jerked his cock, and I used my thumb to rub the underside of his tip as I licked his entire sac, making sure my tongue hit every surface as I did not want to miss any spot. Nicole does this to me, and it felt amazing, so I thought he would like it.

I sucked each nut into my mouth, rubbing my tongue firmly against the wrinkled black skin. His balls tasted delicious. I never in a million years would think that those thoughts would pass through my mind.

I suppose I can see why some girls love being submissive. I am the dominant with Nicole and with ex-girlfriends. I shouted out verbal demands and was physical during sex. Nicole loves for me to pull her hair and spank her ass.

But on my knees, with a thick cock in my mouth, I wanted nothing more than to be a cock servicing slut, and was loving it and turned on by the fact.

I traced my tongue along the underside of his cock. When I reached the tip, I gently placed his cock tip back in my mouth and began circling my tongue around it.

"ahh fuck yea boy," he moaned, looking down at me. "Start taking more in. Suck that dick, baby."

I moved my head forward, feeling his shaft slide between my lips as I took more of his cock in my mouth. I got about halfway down his thick cock when it hit the back of my throat. Having received plenty of head from my wife and ex-girlfriends, I knew what would get him off. I started moving my head back and forth, slowly giving him head, sucking his black cock.

I used my left hand to rub his balls and my right hand to stroke his cock with the motion of my sucking, stimulating the part of his shaft I could not fit in my mouth. My head was spinning, knowing I was giving this random older black guy a blowjob, using my mouth and hands to stimulate his thick cock.

He placed one of his hands on the back of my head, guiding my head. It felt amazing to have him take control of me, holding my head as he fucked my mouth. I felt even more submissive and loved him, guiding my movements. I continued to suck, with him holding my head, pumping his tool back and forth, gagging me a little when his cock would hit the back of my throat.

"gah guh gah guh gaaahhh guuhhh"

"mmmm, that's it, boy....yea you like that black dick, don't you," he said.

"Yes, sir," I said submissively after I pulled his cock from my mouth,"

I slammed his cock back into my throat and continued my duty of pleasuring his black cock.

"mmm, that's a good boy. Keep sucking my black cock my little white boy slut."

He gripped my hair with both his hands thrusting his hips, his thick dark meat hitting the back of my throat. Holding my head tight, not letting me backstroke towards the tip of his cock. His hands applying more pressure until I felt the tip of his cock push into my throat. His magnificent black cock was in my throat so deep that my nose pushed against his pubes and my chin pressed firmly into his black balls. I looked up at him wide-eyed, my eyes starting to water. All the while he looked down at me, his lips pulled back in a snarl.

"Yea, that's it, take it deep, hold it down your throat, boy," he said.

I started gagging and was struggling to breathe with this thick black cock down my throat. But I was also turned on, feeling very submissive and loving it as this black man used me.

He finally pulled his cock out of my throat and I gasped for air. Breathing heavily and braced my hands against his legs to hold myself up.

"Okay, you've caught your breath, boy, back at it."

Schaka
Schaka
3,056 Followers
12