All Comments on 'Truck Stop Encounter'

by Schaka

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Xmale06Xmale06over 2 years ago

Now, what's gonna really happen at the truck stop? With all of that trucker's friends...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hurry up with chapter two, this had me so horny I can't wait for more x sissy Lucy

Slaveslutpatty69Slaveslutpatty69over 2 years ago

Very hot. Once a cocksucker always a cocksucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish I could meet Damien and his friends

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am 60 and have sucked cock all my life, at least since 1972-3. I'm "straight" married, family, undetectable unless I have a cock in my mouth or my ass! Had a black guy once when I was about, oh, 25, never realized what I had at the time as "BBC" had not yet really been "fetishized", so to speak. How I wish I would have exploited the opportunity back then! I crave a BBC now but, after reading stories like this, the part where the guy types his number into the black guys phone? Uh-uh. I know what follows next. Texting/calling at all hours, demanding service and threatening exposure if it is not rendered immediately and, eventually, exposing you anyway, ruining your life! Some may thrive on that experience, and, frankly, I see the turn on and, quite often, stroke bug loads out to those fantasies but, ultimately, I'd prefer a happily married BBC who wanted a married white guy for mutual cock lust, cum swallowing and ass fucking! Thanks for a great story, AND for letting me vent, 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. This happens more often than the casual traveler realizes. When I am on the road I make it a point to check out rest stop men’s rooms, and have found several men eager for my cock sucking services.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So he lives 3 hours from rest area. (Mentioned twice in story) at the end wife tells him to be back at 7, it’s 4:30 he says he has plenty of time to go and be back…. That doesn’t add up.

mwmkneel4blkmwmkneel4blkover 2 years ago

Good thing his wife didn't come looking for him

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The truck stop that is in his town ,not the one 3 hours away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this story; it brought back so many memories. I attended a large midwestern state university on an athletic trainer scholarship. My freshman year I was rooming with one of the Sophomore defensive tackles, Bruce; he was 6’6”, 295, solid muscle with a 7 ½ inch cock. After the last game of the season, Bruce took me to a bar and kept me drinking till I was groggy. Then he took me back to our dorm room and stripped naked and said, “You've been staring at my cock all semester and I know you want to suck it so get on your knees.” I had indeed been admiring Brce’s cock since the first day of school. I knelt down and took his cock in my mouth and sucked and suddenly Bruce shoved forward and his cock hit the back of my throat and I coughed but I kept moving on and off his cock and soon he blew a load of cum in my mouth and I swallowed. Bruce pulled out and said, “You did good for a rookie.” For the next two years I gave Bruce daily blow jobs. Bruce got drafted to the NFL with a huge signing bonus. He had me come to some of his games and spend the nights with him. Bruce took me to parties and introduced me to other players. I happily sucked NFL cocks and took their gifts and money. I also kept a diary and cell phone pictures. I just celebrated a milestone of sorts, I gave my 10,000th blowjob!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is so hot. You need to make a part 2 and pick up where you left off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I once got picked up by a trucker while hitch hiking years ago. He asked if I'd like to suck his cock and I said yes. We parked at a truck stop and got in the big sleeper. He stripped naked, laid back on the bed and I sucked him, gave his balls a nice long wet tongue bath. I love men who haven't showered in a couple of days, the dirty, sweaty scent is incredible, especially seaty balls with some hair on them.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fabulous story. I have a strange compulsion to Truck Drivers and the thought of serving a black truck drivers dick makes me rock hard. Thank You so much for your great story. I absolutely love it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Truck stop encounter is a fun story. You write well and kept me engaged in the story.

There's a mystique about truck drivers for some women and men. When I drove smaller trucks I saw both guys & girls falling over themselves for the big rig drivers.

If I had had the opportunity I would have been in the camper part going at it.

Thanks for the enjoyable read & all the best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous