Truck-Stop Fuck

Story Info
Hot wife enjoys stranger sex at a truck stop.
1.1k words
3.69
30.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jw_kk
jw_kk
494 Followers

The standard disclaimer applies - if you are triggered by infidelity, adultery, cuckolding, hot wives, or related topics, there's nothing here for you. Do us all a favor, click the back button, and move on.

A little more than three years after my wife KK and I were actively engaged in hot wife activities, we had a hot, kinky adventure during a trip to southern California.

We had a rented Dodge convertible (I think a Sebring or something similar). On a Saturday afternoon, we attended a business reception together, hosted at a winery west-northwest of town. KK was wearing a sexy wrap-style dress, nude-tone stockings, and a lacy panty, bra, and garter set, along with a pair of taupe mid-heel pumps, combined with her "business" jewelry, a strand of pearls and matching earrings. Classy but sexy...

Toward the end of the reception, KK was hitting the wine pretty heavy, got a little drunk, a little bitchy (complaining of boredom and hunger), and a little frisky. I decided it was time to leave, curious to see if I could get to KK's submissive side, since the wine had probably reduced her inhibitions.

On the way out, I hold KK that she was being such a brat, she needed a spanking for complaining so much. Of course, KK balked at the notion, daring me to act upon the idea. We got into the car, continuing the back-and-forth - I kept pushing on her, finally telling KK that what she needed was a really good fucking. She said, "I like that idea, but who's going to fuck me? You?"

I took it as a challenge, responding, "Maybe, maybe not - I have an idea of how we'll get you a good fucking though..." I saw a sign indicating that there was a rest stop ahead. I pulled off the highway, into the rest stop, which was largely deserted. KK said, "What the fuck are we doing here? Bird watching?"

I said, "No, but we're going to get you ready for a little "bird watching" of sorts. I think you need to get the goodies a little air."

I had her strip naked, the rest stop was deserted, the convincing was less convincing than I had envisioned. I blindfolded KK with one of her stockings, had her lie down in the back seat, giving KK instructions to masturbate - imagine who might be watching, maybe even jacking off. I got in the drivers seat, and pulled out onto the highway.

We got a bit of attention, from several big rigs, who pulled along side us, and a couple of lifted pick-up trucks. Two of the drivers tried to get me to pull over, I gathered to get a better view, or perhaps more.

We drove like that for a while, eventually following a trucker to a busy, crowded Pilot truck stop. It was late in the evening. I parked in the midst of a group of rigs, soon a group of men were gathered around the car, watching KK. I gathered word had probably gotten out via CB radio. Only a few of them were stroking their cocks out of about a dozen.

One of the truckers asked me if he could take my wife to his sleeper. I asked him where he was parked, he was one truck over. I helped my blindfolded, nude wife out of the car, we went to his rig. He opened the door, and I helped her inside - he got into the back of the cab with my wife, I got to watch them suck and fuck!

KK had to do the walk of shame from his rig back to our car after, with handprints on her bare ass, hickies on her neck and tits, looking a hot mess.

KK was still naked and blindfolded, the crowd had thinned out some during the span of time my wife was getting nailed in the sleeper cab of the truck, but there were still several horny guys around.

One of them asked me if I was interested in getting my wife cleaned up - after he had a little fun with her. I asked him what he had in mind, while KK was hunkered down, still naked, shivering a little, in the back seat of the rental car. He said that he had a shower reserved, and was next up. His invitation was to have KK join him in the shower, for a fuck and suck session, leave her fresh and clean after. I asked him if I could join - he said that couples used the showers all the time, but he'd probably have to sneak me in past the attendant. We figured out a plan, then I helped KK back into her dress, sans underwear, removing the stocking-blindfold from her head.

I said, "We're going to go inside and get you cleaned up." I took my wife's hand, we followed the trucker inside. There was a call over the store's PA, informing that Shower 5 was available. The trucker took KK's hand from mine, then they went down a hallway that had signage labeled "Showers."

I was to wait a couple of minutes, then go knock twice on the shower room door. I followed the plan, as the door to the shower opened, there was my naked wife, sitting on a bench. The trucker was in the process of stripping down, and said, "You're really OK with me fucking your wife?" I told him to go for it - saying, "She loves big, hard, strange cock."

He was naked in a flash, wasting no time - no foreplay, no romance, he just got KK onto her hands and knees on the bench, then started fucking her like a bitch in heat. The guy didn't last, blowing his load in KK's pussy within minutes.

While she was still vulnerable, I stood in front of her, pulling my cock out for her to suck, I fed it to her. My wife gave me a dirty, sexy blow job while the trucker watched, until I unloaded in her hot wet mouth - KK swallowed every drop.

After a few minutes, the three of us got under the shower head, the trucker and I soaped up my wife, feeling her naked tits, pussy, and ass, rubbing our cocks on her wet smooth skin. The trucker was hard again, KK got onto her knees and sucked him off. I took a turn in her pussy, managing to produce a big juicy cum-load inside KK, as she was braced against the shower wall with the trucker tugging on her nipples and fondling her swaying tits.

We gave KK a final lathering and rinse after all the fucking and sucking, I dried her off, dressed her, then we made our exit back to the car. That was one of our wilder, spontaneous adventures. We'd be unlikely to do something like that again, but it was good for us both, and produced lots of "fuck fuel" for us over the duration of the trip.


jw_kk
jw_kk
494 Followers