Trucker Ch. 07: Sacramento 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give him a hug, Princess," he suggested.

Cody turned into Matt and went up on her tiptoes to put her arms around him, and looked at the camera, gamely smiling. Matt hugged back, pulling Cody into him, feeling her breasts against his chest. The oversized hoodie popped up over her rear, exposing a third of her bare bum cheeks. Hal made sure to get the shot just before she tugged her top down over her bum. He got a second shot of her tugging the hem shly. Then he closed the phone and handed it back to Matt with a smile.

"Wow, thank you," Matt gushed as Hal and Cody left the shop. Cody blew him a kiss, unaware of how exposed she had been in the photo, and they returned to their room.

Once back inside, Cody kicked off her heels and went back over to the table, sitting down in front of the laptop. She ripped open the bag of chips and popped the cap off a beer. She handed another beer to Hal as he sat down beside her. Cody tilted her head back and gulped. She lifted her long, smooth bare legs up and placed her bare feet on the table, right beside the laptop. She pointed her toes hard and opened up ModelMayhem.

"Alright, let's see the damage," she said.

Her photo had 15 comments and her inbox had ten private messages with subject titles like, "Shoot?" and "We must collaborate!" and "Urgent: overseas paid shoot opportunity."

"Is that for real?" Hal asked, gesturing at the last one.

Cody had opened it up and was skimming it. She took another swig of beer. "This one's offering to fly me to Dubai, wherever that is," she said.

"Not a chance," muttered Hal.

The photo comments were more of the polite hollering from before. Others tried to disguise their lust with pseudo-gentlemanly smoke screens.

"You are delightful!"

"You look like you're having a lot of fun!"

Others pretended to notice everything about the photo except her exposed bare bum cheeks.

"Love the lighting on this one."

"What lighting," said Hal. "I just used the on-camera flash."

"Very Terry Richardson!" said another.

"Don't ask who he is," said Cody. She flexed her cute pointed bare toes and took another swig.

Hal waited until she was finished her first beer before he gently took the mouse and went back to Lightroom. He scrolled until he found one of his favourites of Cody doing her cheesecake pose, lying on her stomach with her feet kicked up and pointing her toes hard. "That one," Hal said.

Cody popped the cap on her second bottle and didn't say a word. Her fingers expertly worked the controls and made Hal's photo pop. She exported it to Photoshop and retouched her face and legs. Hal noticed she left her feet alone. His eyes kept flicking to her sexy arched bare feet that were up on the table between them. She was languidly rubbing her feet together. Hal could hear the soft hiss of bare skin against bare skin as she pointed and relaxed her toes and let her feet rub against each other. The only other sound was the crunching Cody made as she finished her bag of chips and started in on the Oreos. Hal dared not suggest eating out. He wanted her to post the photo.

When she was done retouching, she pushed the mouse back to Hal and dipped her hand back into the Oreo box without a word. Hal responded, uploading the photo to ModelMayhem and writing "Barefoot Cody points her toes by Hal the Trucker." Once again he flagged the new photo in the announcements. Cody's phone had pinged with more shoot offers while they worked, but within a few minutes of posting her cheesecake photo, new comments and shoot offers came, some of a different sort. Cody took another swig of beer and started reading them.

"Cute pose!"

"Very pinup!"

"You're so beautiful!"

Then came:

"You have very pretty feet!"

"Sexy feet, beautiful soles."

"I love how you're doing The Pose barefoot!"

"What's The Pose?" Cody asked. Hal shrugged. Cody laughed. "Well, I see there's more of your kind out there!" She took her bare feet off the table and put them in Hal's lap. Hal's chest tightened and immediately he began massaging and caressing Cody's feet. "Mmmm," Cody cooed. "Feels nice." Hal's hard-on twitched in his jeans as Cody deliberately pointed her toes and brushed them across his crotch. She smiled knowingly and drank more of her beer. Her phone pinged again as another message came in.

"Are you going to read your messages?" Hal asked.

Cody shook her head. "Not until I'm ready to answer them. If I leave my DMs read but not answered, the guys tend to get pissy about it for some reason."

Hal shook his head. "That's not professional." Cody shrugged, drank more, and let her toes point as Hal caressed them into an arch. Hal lifted her foot up and kissed the top lightly.

"Now be good, Daddy," she whispered.

"You're being Evil Princess," he answered. He leaned forward and looked at her DMs. He pointed at one by a photographer named Foot-oh, titled "Paid work."

"Read that one," said Hal. "We'll answer it." He resumed massaging Cody's feet. Cody shrugged and clicked on the message and read it aloud to Hal.

"Dear Cody, first off I want to tell you what an amazing look you have and what a great port. I saw your barefoot photos by Hal the Trucker and so I also want to tell you that you have gorgeous feet! They are the perfect shape! Have you thought about making money with them? I offer paid work for my website, cash on the spot. You don't have to pose nude or anything, just pose barefoot outdoors, in a park, or on a beach or wherever. I pay between 100 and 200 per shoot at the time of the shoot, as long as you sign our model release and show ID proving you're 18. Check out my website. I'm in Encino but I can come to you."

Cody shook her head and laughed. "That's crazy," she said.

"That sounds like an easy way to pick up cash on the side while you're getting started," said Hal.

Cody looked at him. "Are you for real?"

"Yeah. Sounds harmless. You're always going in your bare feet anyway. I dare you."

Cody looked back at the screen, her face suddenly serious. She took a long swig of beer and then typed a response. "Hey! Never thought about it but if ur serious about the cash, I'll try one shoot. I'm in Sacramento right now but will message u when I'm in LA." She clicked the Send button.

"Evil Daddy is turning me into a corrupted little weird-fetish whore," she said.

"Evil Daddy likes how hot and sexy Princess is being, just for trying this." Cody leaned forward and tugged at Hal's belt. He helped her unzip his jeans and free his raging cock. She leaned over it and began to suck it noisily. "Fuck," Hal said. "Fuck fuck fuck." He tilted his head back as she sucked him to his full hardness and length. Then she leaned back, pointed her toes and began to jerk Hal off with her wrinkled soles, staring as his face unblinkingly. Hal looked down at the sight of her feet, her soles slick with his precum and her own juice from sucking him. "Jesus Princess, oh Jesus..."

"I'm only 18, Daddy," she whispered. Hal grasped one of her feet and pushed it harder against his cock, manipulating her foot.

"God yes Princess you're only 18..." He met Cody's gaze. She opened her mouth wide, holding his gaze.

"Unh? Unh?" She hiccuped at him. "Unh?"

"God, god, I love it when you do that girl," hissed Hal, gritting his teeth.

"U-unh!" she went.

Hal cried out and exploded all over Cody's soles, leaving his cum to run in small ropes off her feet. Hal caught his breath.

"Oh Princess," he sighed.

Cody giggled. "You're so cute, having such a weird thing for my feet."

"How are you like this at 18?" Hal responded.

"I wasn't, but you're old and you like to put it in other places in me besides just inside me. In my mouth. Across my feet. Between my breasts."

"You're getting me hard again already."

"Can you get me a tissue first for your cum on my feet please, Daddy? And then please feed me?"

Hal was moving awkwardly to the bathroom, holding his cum-slick penis which hung out his unbuttoned jeans. "Yes Princess. You don't want me to return the favor?"

"Later Daddy. I was just trying to calm you down. Please feed me?"

"Okay. Do you want to find a diner?" He turned on the faucet and began cleaning himself up.

"No."

"No?"

"No. Aren't you on your days off now?"

"Yes Princess." Hal returned with a damp washcloth and began gently wiping his cum off Cody's bare soles and toes.

"Then I want you to take me on a proper date, please, Daddy."

"A date?"

"Yes please. Take me downtown and let's go somewhere nice."

"I only have my trucker clothes."

"That's fine. Wear your jeans and your nicest shirt. I'll pick out a sport coat for you downtown somehow."

"Where will I park the rig?"

"You won't, we're taking a cab so that you can drink with me properly for once."

"I see you've planned this all out."

Cody clicked to the browser on the laptop. "Yeah, the Old Sacramento district should be fine. Now go take a shower and shave please."

"Okaydee," said Hal, and shucked off his shirt

Hal shaved quickly with his electric razor and jumped into the crappy motel shower. When he got out, Cody slipped by him with a bundle of clothes, her makeup kit, and her beer. She banished him from the bathroom, and shut the door. He heard the shower run.

Hal put on clean underwear and jeans. The motel unit's iron was crappy, but he made do and ironed a white shirt with a light blue check pattern. He looked at himself in the mirror and realized he had no decent shoes with him but his runners. He shook his head to himself and wondered if he should buy shoes too.

He checked the computer again and saw a reply from Foot-oh, and clicked on it.

"Amazing!" it read. "Let me know when you're back and we'll set something up right away. I know you'll be perfect for this."

Hal looked at the other incoming messages, wishing he could open them. He imagined other men looking at Cody, looking at Cody's bare feet, and looking up her skirt, and felt himself get hard again. On impulse he nipped outside to the rig, and fished Blair's card out of the cab.

Cody was out of the shower, running the hair dryer, and fixing up her hair and makeup in the bathroom. Hal slipped outside the unit, sat on the chair outside, and dialled Blair's number.

"Hey," said a voice.

"Hey," said Hal. "It's me from yesterday night. Are you still at the motel?"

"No I'm in L.A. now. Are you calling about the girl?"

"Cody."

"Is that her name?"

"Yeah. What's the job?"

"It's a bar and grill, but it's also a kind of an unofficial club. I need good-looking young female server staff."

"Okay. What's the angle here?"

"She'd wear a skimpy little outfit, and walk around either wearing clear heels, or going in her bare feet. No bra under her top. She'd need to be willing to pose for photos and maybe put out a little more for some good tips."

"What, you want her to be a prostitute?"

"No. If she wants to prostitute herself with my clients, that's none of my business, and not on my time or my property. But I need her to really wiggle it and show lots of herself off. Be extra, extra nice to the clients. And show her feet."

"Your clients like feet."

"They like feet, yeah. Just like you. So cut out the "innocent" schtick. I know how much you'd like my club yourself."

Hal said nothing. Blair continued. "I saw how she was posing for you, so I know she's good for it."

"Yeah she makes cute noises too," said Hal.

"Oh? I'll have to get her to do that then."

"Alright. I'll tell her she has an interview with you when we arrive in L.A. You can let me know the time."

"Perfect, phone me then. If she does well, I'll send her back with your finder's fee."

Blair hung up.

Hal went back inside where Cody was finished up in the bathroom. The door opened and she stepped out. She looked like heaven. Her hair was done up big and bouncy, and her makeup was hot. She was wearing the tiny denim mini skirt Hal had bought in Salt Lake City, and the matching t-shirt. Her bare legs looked so, so good as she walked across the room in her bare feet and slipped into her heels.

"Oh my God," said Hal. He guessed she'd be wearing the full-cut panties underneath something that short.

Cody giggled and covered her face, "Let's go, Daddy!"

* * *

The cab driver was unusually eager to solve Cody's logistical puzzle, which was to find a menswear store for Hal and then go to the historical district to a decent restaurant. He kept looking at Cody's bare legs in her very short, short mini skirt.

"I take you to Macy's on L Street and then I take you to the historical district! You visiting Sacramento?" He was barely looking at Hal.

"Yes, we are! And you're very kind, but that would be more than we can afford for your fare sir," said Cody sweetly.

"No, no! I turn off the meter, I wait for you. It's all good," he said. He ushered them into the back seat. Hal got in first and Cody second while the cab driver held the back door open. Hal noticed Cody kept her bare thighs together and held the front of her little skirt firmly down with a free hand as she swung her legs inside. Her skirt was so short that Cody wasn't sitting on its rear hem. Hal noticed a little security camera in the back seat, above the partition. The cab driver got in the front and drove them off. Hal lightly ran his hand up and down Cody's smooth bare thighs, feeling the soft texture of her bare skin. His knuckles grazed her skirt hem teasingly, and then separated her legs, Hal didn't get to see what was between her thighs, but the camera did before she quickly she pushed his hand away and guarded her skirt.

"Stop that," she whispered and crossed her legs. Her legs looked so good crossed, and Hal let his hand creep back and gently brushed her bare thighs as they drove downtown.

When they reached Macy's, the cab driver went around to Cody's side and opened her door. He extended a hand, and she graciously took it. Cody was careful not to open her legs as she got out, and she held her hem down before immediately reaching around and tugging her skirt down in the back as she stood up. She took a moment to tug her skirt down around all her sides while Hal got out.

"How long you need?" the driver asked.

"Hmm, twenty or thirty minutes," said Cody. "Is that too long?"

"Take your time, take your time, I wait," he said.

Cody turned to Hal as they walked in. "We're not taking our time, cuz I'm hungry and I badly need another drink," she said. Hal nodded and followed her to menswear.

Cody was efficient and ran the show, asking for a decent, dark tweed sport coat. It was easy to get help, with the attentive salesman, who also kept looking at her very short skirt and bare legs. Thankfully, he was also skillful and attentive to Hal, guessing his jacket size at one look. He brought two tweed sport coats and Hal tried them on. He didn't have time for an opinion. "That one please," said Cody pointing at the second. "Where's the shoe section?"

The salesman pointed the way as he charged Hal's credit card. "I can help you with the shoes, too, Miss," he said, and took Hal and Cody over. He was almost immediately joined by the salesman already working in shoes. "A pair of derbys should be good," he suggested, and Cody and Hal shrugged. He returned with a pair of medium-brown leather shoes with beautiful, full broguing, and had Hal try them on.

"They feel fine," he said, walking around. Cody nodded in approval.

"They might pinch, so I recommend you also get some cedar shoe trees for these, plus polish and moisturizer." Hal hesitated, not being a shoe expert.

"Hmm, let me see?" Cody asked. The other salesman beckoned her over to the sales counter where he proferred a pair of trees and several shoe care products, along with a pair of better socks for Hal. The other salesman stayed with Hal and they both watched Cody as she leaned against the counter. As she leaned forward, her short, short mini skirt popped up and a small sliver of her bare bum cheeks showed. Hal figured either she wasn't wearing the full-cut panties, or they were riding up her bum cheeks. There wasn't enough of her bum cheeks showing to tell, but the twin, bare crescents that were showing looked so, so good, and so sexily inappropriate in public.

"Jesus," said the salesman, involuntarily. "That is the shortest skirt I've ever seen."

Then he glanced nervously at Hal and cleared his throat. "Your daughter?" he asked.

"Yup," said Hal. "My teenage daughter. That's her shortest skirt."

The salesman hesitated. "Yes, that sure is a short skirt."

"I know." said Hal. "It definitely reveals a lot of her."

"Yes, um, it... it does. I think a bit of your daughter's bum is showing."

"I know, I can see it showing. She's my beautiful princess."

The salesman looked at Hal, trying to figure him out. They watched as she straightened up. Her free arm slipped behind her and checked her skirt height as she looked down at her backside, over one of her shoulders. Her hand went down to her butt and her fingers skimmed along the hemline, feeling for what was there. When she felt her fingers brushing across her bare cheeks, she quickly tugged her skirt down with both hands and then glanced back to see Hal and the salesman watching her. She averted her eyes and smiled shyly in embarrassment before turning back to the other salesman.

"I think we'll get these things later, but I'll take the socks for sure!" She looked back over her shoulder again. "Hal?" she called, making a money gesture with her fingers.

"Your daughter calls you by your first name?"

Hal shrugged. "It's usually my cue that she's now in charge."

Hal headed over and flashed his credit card, before Cody made him put on his new socks, shoes and sport jacket. Cody stood on her toes and tousled Hal's hair, while holding the back of her mini skirt down. "You clean up nice, Daddy," she cooed. Hal smiled and slipped his other shoes into the shopping bag and they strutted out, leaving the two sales clerks watching Cody's backside intently.

They returned outside where the taxi driver was waiting, leaning against his car, reading a paper, as though he was their personal driver. He smiled widely and opened the rear door again. Hal climbed in followed by Cody, who again kept her legs firmly together as the driver watched her intently.

He dropped the pair off on Front Street and gave Hal his business card. "Call me when you're ready to go back home, I pick you up right away," he said. Hal smiled.

"I appreciate that," he said, paying the fare while Cody nestled into his arm. She took his elbow and they strutted off down the street to decide on a restaurant. They all seemed pretty much the same; upscale, slightly-overpriced seafood and steak houses. Hal picked one that emphasized the steaks. Inside, predictably, everyone stared at Cody in her short short mini skirt and bare legs. She had to tug hard on the back of her skirt as they slid into a booth, and even then it rode up behind her. Their waiter gave them menus.

"Can I start you off with a drink?" He was looking at Hal.

"Order a bottle of red, Daddy," said Cody suddenly. The waiter looked at her.

"She's my daughter and she's 18," said Hal. The waiter looked back at Hal. He nodded and turned both their wine glasses over. "I'll need a minute with the wine menu," Hal added.

"How come..." Cody whispered after the waiter left.

"You're with me, so it's okay," said Hal.

"Really?"

"I don't know. I have no idea. But it worked," he said. "Now, I don't drink wine. What sort of red am I ordering?"

"Oh." said Cody. "I dunno either. I know about beer but I figured we should have wine tonight." She giggled. "And hurry up with it. Please."

Hal scratched his non-existent beard thoughtfully while he scanned a wine list that meant nothing to him. He flipped over to the food menu.