Trucker Ch. 07: Sacramento 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The water returned a moment later. "Have you had a chance to decide?"

"What goes good with your prime rib?" Hal asked. The waiter suggested two selections and Hal chose the cheaper, pretending he knew what he was doing.

"And can I have the larger glass of your blush to start?" Cody added. "Plus I'm ready to order."

"Alright then," said the waiter, and took their order before returning with Cody's glass of wine, and the bottle for Hal. She waited patiently while he opened the bottle and poured a sip for Hal. Hal had a vague understanding that he was meant to somehow approve of it, and made a clumsy show of sipping from his glass and nodding his head.

"A-yuh," he said as the waiter filled his glass and left.

Cody held out her blush wine. "Cheers, Daddy," she said and they clinked glasses. She then downed her glass in one draw.

Hal looked around nervously. "Princess do you really have to do that? Can't you just enjoy it?"

Cody narrowed her eyes intently. "I've been tense as fuck making sure this mini skirt doesn't ride up on me," she said. "Drinking helps me relax, so it's more easier to wear something so short for you. Especially with bare legs." Cody slipped off her heels under the table and stretched her toes. "And now with bare feet," she added.

"You look so hot Princess. I love it when you wear that skirt."

"Thank you Daddy. I know how much you like to see me in a short skirt."

"A short mini skirt."

"Yes, a short, short mini skirt."

"A short, short mini skirt."

"A short, short, mini-mini skirt with bare legs."

"Okay enough Princess, I'm getting too hard."

Hal stayed too hard through most of dinner. It was a great dinner date, and Cody moderated her drinking enough not to become wasted. She ordered a giant, decadent chocolate sponge cake for desert, which came with two spoons. When Hal declined to partake, Cody started force feeding him with hers. Hal obliged, letting Cody slide the spoon slowly out of his mouth. Hal took the spoon and fed Cody in return, sliding it slowly into her mouth and even more slowly out. Cody let her lips part seductively as the spoon slid across them. She pointed her bare toes.

Hal paid the bill and the pair decided to leisurely stroll along the river, enjoying the warm, evening air. Hal glanced around to see if anyone was following Cody, like they did in the mall. He spotted one or two possible candidates who were trailing along behind them slowly, but he wasn't sure. His new shoes were hurting his feet, so Hal stooped to loosen the laces a bit while Cody walked on ahead. He straightened up and watched Cody from behind. He saw that as she had been walking, her denim mini skirt was slowly working its way up her thighs from the side-to-side motion of her hips. Sliver by sliver, more of Cody's bare bum cheeks were gradually starting to show. Hal caught up to her and said nothing, sliding his arm around her tiny waist and drawing her into him. Cody squeezed him back and nestled into him as they walked. Hal spread his hand out and let it slide downward, resting his palm on her butt and letting his fingers fan out.

"Now be nice Daddy..." she started to say, and felt one of Hal's fingers graze her exposed bare bum cheeks. She gasped and tugged her skirt down. "How long was my skirt riding up?" she hissed. Hal shrugged. Cody glanced over her shoulder. "Well there's some men who were looking."

"They better be looking at you Princess," said Hal. His hand returned to her bum and pressed it firmly as he kissed her cheek. Cody smiled. Hal kissed again, this time searching for her lips. Cody stopped and turned into Hal, letting him kiss her. She made a small "mmph!" Hal kissed harder and Cody went up onto her tip toes. Hal's hands pressed into her waist and caused Cody's mini skirt to slide up. Cody's bare bum cheeks popped out as they kissed. Hal noticed their audience out of the corner of his eyes. Cody noticed it too, and tugged her skirt down again.

"Be nice," she whispered. Hal cut her off with another kiss and then looked around.

"Come on," he said, and pulled her into an alley. It wasn't a grungy alley, but rather a narrow side street that allowed service access to some of he historic buildings. He pushed Cody against a wall.

"What are you doing Daddy-"

Hal cut her off again, kissing her fiercely. "I'm so hard looking at you Princess," he hissed. He kissed her again, and she kissed back, hard. His wandering hands slid down over her bum again as they kissed. This time his searching fingers went further, slipping up under the hem and probing between her cheeks. He felt sopping slippery wetness. Cody tried to stop him.

"Wait Daddy..."

His fingers went further and found her bare, slippery slit.

"Jesus, Princess you're not wearing panties?" Cody shook her head. Hal kissed her again and then pushed a finger up inside Cody. Cody moaned into Hal's mouth. She went weak, and her knees sagged. Hal pressed her against the wall hard to help hold her up, and pushed his finger deeper. Cody braced her right heel against the wall and arched her back as Hal worked his finger. She broke his kiss and arched her head up, looking at nothing in the sky above her.

"U... unh!" Cody hiccuped. "Unh! I wish you could fuck me right here Daddy."

Hal glanced left and right. He saw someone lurking at the entrance to the alley. It looked to be one of their previous followers. Cody's hand slid to Hal's pants and started working on his zipper.

"I dunno Princess," whispered Hal. She cut him off with a kiss and pulled out his raging hard penis. Hal slipped his finger out of Cody and they did an awkward dance. She put a leg up around him and fumbled with his penis, looking for the right angle to put it inside her.

"Fuck.. can't make it... go in right..." she muttered. "I'm too short for your height. Just... put your fingers back inside me." Hal obliged. Cody squeaked as two of his fingers slid in. Cody pushed back with her hips. "Put in a third finger. Fuck me with your fingers hard," she breathed, and began to jerk off Hal. Hal added a third finger. Cody winced in pain as he forced it in but kept going.

"Jesus," said Hal. "Jesus, Princess." They began kissing again in an awkward embrace, breathing hard through flared nostrils, Cody humping against Hal's fingers inside her while skimming his twitching penis.

Suddenly she stopped the process and pulled Hal's fingers out of her, and knelt down, taking Hal's penis in her mouth. She began to suck it noisily.

"Fuck, fuck fuck," muttered Hal, thrusting involuntarily into Cody's throat. Cody gagged, paused, and resumed her bobbing. Hal glanced nervously to the side. The shadowy figure still lurked near the alley entrance. The sensations of her lips and tongue brought him back to her noisy sucking. "Princess... Princess... gonna cum if you keep... gonna cum, gonna cum..."

Before he knew what he was doing, he grabbed the back of her head and pulled it inward as he came. Cody was pinned into him, his penis at the back of her throat. Hal came hard. He heard Cody gurgle. She started making funny noises in her throat, and as his twitching subsided he realized he had forced her to swallow his cum so that she wouldn't inhale it. Hal released the pressure on her head, and let his penis slide out. Tendrils of cum came with it, coating Cody's lips and dripping onto her chin. She gagged, coughed and caught her breath.

"Jesus" she croaked. "I was choking on your cum."

Hal knelt down to Cody, forgetting that his slick penis was still out. "Shit, sorry, sorry. I'm sorry Princess!" He went to wipe the cum off her mouth but instead she leaned forward and kissed Hal hard, forcing Hal to taste his own cum.

"I hope you have more of that for me back at the motel," she whispered as Hal wiped his mouth and fumbled with his semi-hard penis, trying to get it back inside his jeans. Cody stood up on wobbly legs and tugged her skirt back down. It had been bunched up around her waist. She wiped his cum off her mouth with her forearm. "Let's catch that cab. We're both a mess."

Back at the motel, Hal paid for the very happy cab driver and gave Cody the motel keys. "You go on in, I have to make a quick phone call." Cody looked puzzled but took the keys and skipped ahead.

Hal went for a meandering walk in the back parking lot, dialling a number on his mobile and wishing he had a cigarette,

"Hello?" said a voice.

"A.J.?"

"Hal...?"

"Yup it's me."

"Hal, so great to hear from you! You in town?"

"Almost. I'm in Sacramento. How's Junior?"

"He's okay. He had another two operations but he's come through. He'll get to be a normal kid yet."

"And Laurie?"

"Laurie's wonderful. She's found part time work with the county. Are you going to come say hi?"

"Well, I'll come straight to the point. Just started my days off after reaching Oakland. You remember that convo we had?"

"Yeah. You wanna try that?"

"Yeah."

"For real?"

"For real. If you're willing and able, I'll quit this gig and come down to L.A."

"Well, I'll tell you what. I don't technically need another guy right now. But I know eventually I will. Could you come on as a floater on my routes? Per diem? Soon as I get a guy leaving, you're full time for sure."

Hal thought a moment. It was now or never. "Yeah you bet. I'll take it. I can sell the rig and bridge on that. I'll be down in a few days."

"Holy shit Hal, you're crazy. This is great. I'll see you."

Hal hung up and dialed the trucking company head office.

* * *

Hal and Cody lay in the afterglow. Her warm little naked body snuggled against his.

"So what's next?" Cody asked. "You were out in the parking lot on the phone a long time."

Hal was staring up the ceiling. "Well, first, I left my running shoes at the restaurant. But never mind. Because I did it. I quit trucking. I'm sick of trucking. I'm going to sell the rig and start back-filling shifts for my buddy's delivery company in L.A."

Cody was silent a moment. "Whoa," she said softly. She was silent a few moments more. "Well I guess all good things come to an end. Can you drop me off in L.A.?"

Hal nodded. "Well, I have a possible job lined up for you in L.A."

Cody perked up. "Oh you talked to Rob!"

Hal shook his head. "Yeah I talked to Rob but he's not hiring at the moment. This is someone else."

"Someone else. Another friend?"

"More of an acquaintance. He'd be interested in interviewing you for a waitress job at his club."

"Okay..." said Cody.

"Hey it's possible work, right. I have some work lined up, and maybe you do too."

"Well, okay thank you. That's really kind of you. And where are you going to live?" Cody turned to Hal, leaning on her elbow.

"I don't know yet, but there's decent areas with decent places," he replied. Then he added, "I think I'm going to need a roommate."

He smiled slyly at Cody. Her eyes widened.