Trucker Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got one foot up on the dashboard and the other up the back of the seat. We said things to each other that I mostly don't remember. I did say, "Please, fuck me as hard as you can."

He responded, "Yes, I'm going to give it to you but good."

Man, did he ever. In fact, I came first. As I peaked, I clamped my legs around him. My boots were against his back, and I lifted my hips up. I yelled something very loudly. That was an advantage of being out in the desert.

Then I said, "Don't stop; please come too." I knew a technique that always worked. I rubbed his ass, griped it, and pulled him into me.

He was quite loud too as he raised himself up and shot into me. I could feel his hot cum again, except this time in was inside my body.

Then he fell on me and we embraced. Perhaps I had never had a bang as good as that one had been. This guy is definitely a keeper. As I reached to touch my hair, I giggled.

My glasses were still sitting up there.

*****

Ten minutes later, we were quiet again. He was sitting upright; I was sideways with my bare legs over him. I had no reluctance about having my skirt up and my legs splayed.

I wondered if I had just busted his cherry, but it was his call to tell me if that was true. At that moment, he didn't say anything about it. I tried to look at my crotch. I finally said, "Do I have a cream pie in there?

He knew what I was talking about. "Oh yeah, you sure do."

He had a knack for being so serious at times that I found it funny. He asked me, "Marion, where are we going with this?"

"Hah, that's like those girls who say..." I raised the pitch of my voice a bit. " 'We need to have a talk.' " I explained more. "People your age think that they can control everything. They think that they can have a perfect life if they just do everything right. But when you get to my age, you realize how contingent life is."

As he considered that, I continued. "For the moment, we have today and tomorrow. Then we have the rest of the summer. After that, who knows? We'll see where we are by then."

"All summer?"

"Of course, you didn't think this was a one-day stand I hope?"

I pondered my feelings about him. They weren't really maternal feelings. But although he was in college, I knew I still had some responsibilities to guide him. Maybe teaching him how to screw shouldn't have been one of those, but I shrugged it off. At that moment, I was feeling pretty relaxed.

"That thing I did to you with my ass; I've done that before to various guys, many years ago."

"Really? So did it work?"

"Sure, it always did." I had a story for him. "When I was a mere sylph of a girl, some guy bet me $20 that I couldn't get him to come if he kept his trousers up."

"Who won?"

"I did; easiest twenty dollars I ever made. It only took a few minutes and then I could feel him ejaculating inside his pants. He had a big wet spot in the front. Of course, my butt was bare when I did it."

"Where did you get away with that?"

"We were in an empty classroom at the University of Indiana. You know, Bloomington." I looked at my watch. "We should get going soon."

*****

A short while later, I were driving along America's loneliest highway again. I giggled when I looked down.

"My panties are still on the floor. I know guys like seeing a girl's discarded underpants when they bang her."

Nathan didn't know what to make of that, so I picked up my drawers and tossed them to him. "Here, I know you're a perverted panty-sniffer. I'm sure my scent is on them." The weird thing is that, as always, he did exactly as I had suggested.

One thing I liked about him was that he would let me ramble on a bit in my talking until I could pull my thoughts together. Phil would always say, "Marion, get to the point already."

"I was born in 1982. That doesn't seem like such a long time ago."

"It does to me." Then he asked me, "Marion, what was your maiden name?"

"I thought I've mentioned that before. It was Baumer, a good German Lutheran name. Columbus, Indiana, John Mellancamp territory." I sang, " 'Future generations, riding on the highways that we built, I hope they have a better understanding.' That was 1987; I guess he meant your generation. Maybe mine too."

"Well, do we have a better understanding?"

"Don't take this personally but, no, I don't see it yet."

"So what do you think of Reno?"

" 'The Biggest Little City in The World?' Just another place for me, I guess. Better than Los Angeles, at least."

"By the way, you sing very well."

"Thank you! Like that 'dee dah dee' thing when I was riding you. That was Simon and Garfunkel."

"They were a little before my time."

"I could sing something else for you, if you want. I suppose you don't know who Townes Van Zandt was?"

"No, I've never heard of him."

"He died in '97. That was indeed before your time." Two cars passed going in the opposite direction. "Did you see that? Tailgating on a road like this! Anyway, it's called 'White Freightliner Blues.' "

"This truck is white, or at least the cab is."

"It doesn't refer to the color; I'll get to that in a moment." I wasn't used to singing, so I had to clear my throat first. "Anyway, here's how it goes."

" 'I'm goin' out on that highway, listen to them big trucks whine.
I'm goin' out on that highway, listen to them big trucks whine.
Oh White Freightliner won't you steal away my mind?' "

"I think he means tractor-trailers. So, do you like it so far? Do you want me to continue?"

"Yes, of course."

"Okay, then I will. But I going to skip to the last verse."

" 'Oh lord I'm gonna ramble 'til I get back to where I came.
Oh lord I'm gonna ramble 'til I get back to where I came.
Oh White Freightliner won't you haul away my pain?' "

######

Between 1951 and 1974 Freightliner had a consolidation agreement with a larger entity, the White Motor Company. During that period, trucks were marketed under the dual name of White Freightliner.

12