Trucker’s Fuck Toy

Story Info
Submissive faggot becomes a man’s cumdump!
1.6k words
4.55
33.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cumpup39
Cumpup39
278 Followers

So I was alone for a weekend and desperately horny! I needed some man's attention and his hard dick! I started checking out my favorite hookup app.

After an hour of "Come suck my dick!" responses, some of which I found somewhat exciting, I got a response from a truck driver!

"Married guy looking for some relief. "I prefer feminine as I am not "gay" but know men suck better."

I quickly responded that I loved to dress like a slut and knew how to treat a man. After a little back and forth, he sent me a copy of his last STD test. It was only a couple days old and showed he was clean. I told him if he matched it with his ID, I would be his no-limits "gurl" for the night!

He sent me three pictures: his test results, his CDL, and his picture! They matched up, so I agreed to meet him at 9:00 p.m.

I jumped in the shower, cleaned up, and shaved everything! I cleaned out my ass with a good wash and then pre-lubed my boy pussy with a good dose of coconut oil.

I put on a sexy, pink, sheer nighty that barely covered my locked cock (stainless steel chastity cage) and left the bottom half of my shaved ass exposed! I put on my bleached blonde wig and did my makeup. Slutty, but not over-the-top obvious!

After letting him know I was on my way, he described where he was parked and what his rig looked like, and he let me know I was to address him as "Daddy" and was to do what he said! He let me know he was anxious for his "sleeper slut" to arrive!

My cock strained against its steel prison as I put on a pair of super-short, pink woman's jogging shorts, a thin, pink tank top, and a pink ball cap over my linger!

I drove to his location with my heart pounding and my swollen dick testing the bounds of its tight pink shorts and steel prison!

I found his rig and parked nearby. I walked to his driver's door as a slut on display! To anyone watching (lots of trucks parked nearby), I was a slut, a lot-lizzard going to get some dick!

I knocked as we had arranged, and Daddy opened the driver's door. He was wearing only some thin basketball shorts that did very little to hide his manly bulge!

"Come in, baby," he said as he moved aside and I climbed in. He started securing the privacy curtains as I quickly shed my top and shorts.

Daddy turned back to see me in my sexy nightie, chastity cage, and nothing else!

"What a sexy little slut!" Daddy said he was impressed with the little faggot sissy in front of him.

I smiled and went to my knees as I reached out and pulled Daddie's shorts down. His impressive, half-hard cock greeted me at face level. I wasted no time and planted my pink-painted lips on his beautiful mushroom head!

Soon I began licking his hardening shaft and kissing and sucking his big, hairy balls!

He grew to an honest 8" as I began throating his beautiful manhood as his moans of pleasure filled the cab of his Peterbuilt!

After a few minutes of oral attention, he stepped back and told me to turn around and put my hands behind my back! I did as Daddy said, and as I felt his hard cock brush against my ass, just below the level of my thin mesh, see-through, pink nighty, I felt the cold steel of handcuffs being sutured around my wrists! My heart raced, and my locked dick became more swollen with excitement as it also began oozing and dripping pre-cum!

"You are my bitch now, slut!" Daddy stated this matter-of-factly as he began grabbing my locked cock, shaved ass, and boy titties! My excitement was out of control as Daddy again placed his big, hard dick at my painted lips!

I took him into my mouth, and he soon found my throat, shoving his big, hard cock into my submissive faggot throat! I could feel my steel cage swinging back and forth as Daddy owned my throat!

My pink nightie swished back and forth as Daddy pounded my throat! His manly needs were in control! I was gagging on his hard cock, but due to the handcuffs, I could only take it like the whore I was!

Daddy began breathing heavily, and I could feel his cock swelling in my throat! I was going to be fed like the hungry fag I was!

Just before Daddy reached the point of no return, he withdrew his massive cock from my hungry throat and stood there. His cock was visibly throbbing, a string of my fag-drool stretching from the beautiful head of his cock to my shameless slut mouth!

"Not so fast, bitch, you aren't getting off this easy! Eat my shithole, you dirty fucking faggot!"

Daddy spun around, and my hungry mouth found his ass! My tongue began swirling around and probing his musty shithole as my little locked faggot dick dribbled pre-cum onto the floor of his truck!

As I eagerly awaited Daddy's hairy ass hole, he asked me several questions:

"Do you like eating faggot?"

"Yes, I do, Daddy!"

"Are you a faggot bitch?"

"Yes, I am Daddy, a dirty faggot bitch!"

"Who's bitch are you, fuck boy?"

"I am your bitch boy, Daddy!"

After this, Daddy stood up, grabbed me by the hair, and threw me down on the mattress of his sleeper! He pulled my hips back to line up with his hard cock!

I was chest-down on the mattress, my hands cuffed behind my back, and my pink nightie bunched up around my waist. My lubed boy pussycat was up in the air, and my steel-caged dicklett was dangling below me. I was Daddy's bitch, his fuck toy, ready for the taking!

"Fuck me, Daddy!" I blurted it out without thinking about it, my desire betraying any manhood I had left!

"SMACK!" The echo of Daddy's hand impacting my ass made me jump! "SMACK...SMACK...SMACK!" the follow-up blows against my smooth, shaved ass echoed.

"What a fucking faggot you are, you little bitch! You dress like a bitch to get dick, but you are just a little cock-hungry faggot, aren't you?" Daddy bellows.

"I am a faggot Daddy; I'm your faggot bitch; I need your cock Daddy!" I respond.

I felt something against the entrance of my boy's pussycat, which I assumed was a finger.

I screamed in pain as Daddy shoved his 8" dick balls deep in my boy-cunt! It burned, it hurt, and yet as soon as he held still for a moment, my pre-lubed ass or pussy formed around his massive cock, and the pain yielded to pleasure!

My tight bot-pussy was filled with a man's hard cock! My sissy persona with a blonde wig, make-up, and everything was justified!

My hands cuffed behind my back were powerless to stop the fucking that Daddy gave me! As he thrust, I would grunt, and as he withdrew his giant cock from my boy-pussy, I would moan! I was his faggot, his cum dump, and his fuck toy!

The only thing that mattered was Daddy's satisfaction, not that of the gaggot he was using!

Daddy's breath again became rapid, and my boy-cunt could feel the swelling of his member!

Daddy grunted a single word as he rutted into his bitch.

"FUCK!!!"

His manly load of cum, his DNA, and his essence filled my faggot cum chute! His sperm coated my guts, and his manhood crushed whatever was left of my manly credentials!

Daddy had owned me, used me, fucked me, and bred me! I was his bitch, his faggot, his prostate princess, and his toy in my pink linger!

After deeply breeding me, Daddy stepped back, leaving my boy-pussy gaping and dripping! I spun around, dropped to my knees, and sucked his manhood clean of all signs of breeding a faggot!

I softly sucked his cock as he caned down from the high of breeding me. As he relaxed, he spoke.

"Go to your car in just your lingering bitch; I will throw the rest out for men to see you gather it up!

Daddy unlocked the cuffs and sent me out in only my pink nightie, chastity cage, and pink ball cap!

I walked to my car, knowing full well my smooth ass and locked dicklett were on clear display!

As I got in my car, I saw Daddy throw my shorts and tank top out the passenger side window of his truck. The shorts caught on his mirror and hung like a flag for everyone to see!

I had made it to the car without (I believe) being seen. I pulled alongside Daddy's truck and picked up my tank top, but I didn't put it on.

I climbed up the step to the passenger side and had to reach for my tiny, pink shorts! I felt the cool, night air on my exposed ass and locked cocklet! Anyone looking would have seen me!

Rather than put my clothing back on, I got in the car, my cum leaking ass on the bare leather seat, and my swollen and excited cock visible in its steel cage! I put the car in gear and began to drive away.

A green Freightliner began flashing its lights at me, and instead of pulling out with an ass-pussy gull of cum, I turned left and parked alongside his truck.

Cumpup39
Cumpup39
278 Followers