Trucker's Sissy Bride Pt. 02

Story Info
The Trucker and Sissy consummate their marriage.
2.4k words
4.48
26.4k
32

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jyegger
Jyegger
88 Followers

"Sorry for the mess." Dale winked at the cleaning lady as we left Room 104. She looked at my messed up hair and slutty clothes and smiled.

Back in the cab, Dale turned on a country music station and we pulled out of the motel parking lot.

"What a honeymoon, baby. I think this is gonna be a real nice marriage." Dale laughed and lit a cigarette. Completely spent and running on no sleep, I closed my eyes and took a long nap.

I woke up to Dale lightly slapping my face.

"Sissy... Sissy boy... We're almost at the next stop."

I adjusted my eyes. It was getting a little dark, but still light enough to see that we were clearly in the next state. I glanced over to Dale who was fumbling with his pants. He took his cock out and started slapping it against his big belly.

"I thought you might be hungry so howabout some road head before we park?"

I hesitated and Dale shot me a death glare. I slowly bent my head down to his lap and was again met with the smell of his rank body odor. His pubic hair was matted down with sweat I could even smell the faint scent of his shit.

Dale grabbed the back of my head and pushed down, rubbing my face against his cock.

"Here's the thing, slut. All this hesitation to serve your man is starting to hurt my feelings. You're a filthy cock pig now, so when I show you a cock, I expect you to oink and jump on it. Got it?"

"Yes sir," I managed to say into his balls.

"Good. Now let's hear a cute little oink oink."

I snorted like a pig which made Dale laugh.

"Good little pig. Now thank me for letting you suck my cock and get started."

"Thank you sir, for letting me suck your cock."

"You're very welcome." Dale let go of my head and I took the head of his smelly dick into my mouth. The taste was familiar from last night, but still a shock to the senses. I moved further down and felt his cock grow harder. When I came back up, Dale grabbed my hair again and pushed me back down even further.

"Your throat's deeper than that, sissy. Come on now."

Now with Dale's cock fully invading my throat, my nose was pushed down the base of his cock, buried in his sweaty crotch. Dale kept my head down there for at least thirty seconds before letting me back up. He took his hand off my head.

"Now you do it on your own. No help from hubby."

I continued to bob up and down on Dale's cock, each time gagging myself, pushing my throat to its limits. I felt Dale groan with pleasure. After another five full minutes of torture I felt Dale's thighs shaking.

"Listen up, bitch," Dale said between gasps. "When I shoot, I don't want you to swallow. I want you to keep that cum in your mouth. Got it?" I nodded. In seconds, Dale shot ropes of cum down my throat, but I managed to keep a good amount in my mouth. His cock immediately started softening, but I didn't dare take my mouth off yet. He laughed and patted my head. "Good girl. Now, without spilling, I want you to take your mouth off and sit up."

I slowly removed my face from his crotch, but kept his salty cum in my mouth. I sat up. Maybe he would let me spit this out?

"Wow look at you. Open up. Lemme see."

I tilted my head back and opened my mouth, the cum coating my mouth and sitting on my tongue. Dale bent over and spat a giant wad of spit into my mouth. He reached over and closed my mouth with his hand. Then he grabbed my cheeks and shook my head.

"Mix that cocktail up good, cum slut. I thought you needed something to drink Aren't I nice?"

"Mhmm."

"You like the taste of your husband's cum huh?"

"Mhmm."

"Good girl. You can swallow now."

I gulped it down.

"Thank you, sir."

"Why you're very welcome. Now clean my cock up. We're almost there."

I bent down again and licked up Dale's dick from the base to the head. He patted my head after he thought I was done and I sat up. He zipped his pants.

After another hour or two, we pulled into a large rest stop parking lot. I was hopeless, but I had to try one more time to get out of this thing.

"Uhm... sir?"

"What, slut?"

"I just wanted to say again, that I really don't think I'm right for this kinda thing... Like I said, if you just let me go I swear I won't go to the cops or anything."

Dale pulled into a spot flanked by two other large trucks. He raised his hand and I flinched, thinking he'd smack me again. Instead he gently caressed my cheek.

"Oh baby... you're really hurting my feelings. You really want a divorce?"

I gulped.

"Uh... Yeah I think so. I'm sorry."

Dale looked forward and stayed silent. After a moment he nodded and shrugged.

"Well I guess if it's not meant to be, it's not meant to be." My heart was racing. Was he really letting me go? Was this it?

"Th-thank you, sir. Really. And could I also get the uh... the key for my device?"

"Oh, but baby that key is mine! And those clothes too!" Dale ripped my tanktop off me and pulled my skirt down. I was naked for everything but the heels and the cage on my little cock.

"I'll be nice and let you keep the shoes, and you can wire me money for the tattoo." Dale grinned and unlocked the door.

"B-b-but sir, please, I need that key!"

"This is a divorce slut. You obviously don't appreciate my truck and wanna go back on the market, so why don't you get the fuck out. Oh here come some other suitors!" Dale honked the horn at three passing truckers who stopped and stared at us. Dale poked his head out the window. "Hey Buck! How ya doin?"

The biggest and fattest of the three started walking over.

"What's goin' on Dale?" he said, glancing at me.

"Oh nothin'. I got a bratty sissy who don't wanna ride with me anymore. Can you help her find a home?" Dale reached over and opened my door. He pushed me out. And I fell into the arms of the other two truckers.

"She's locked up and everything! What's wrong? She don't like doin' what she's told?"

"Nope... that aint it. She's real obedient. I trained her good. Just a good ol' fashioned divorce is all."

"She suck a good dick?"

"Best I ever have."

Buck walked over to me and stuck his thumb in my mouth.

"She still got all her teeth! Lucky girl. When me and Tucker train sissies, we like to knock them out. Makes for a better mouth pussy."

My eyes went wide. I was naked and in the clutches of these three monsters.

"So you'll take her?" said Dale, indifferent.

"I s'pose so... We can see how long she'll last..."

"Wait!" I yelped. "Please sir, I'm sorry, I don't want a divorce! Please take me back!"

They all laughed.

"Well damn, honey make up your mind! One minute you want out and now you want back in?" Dale jumped down.

"Yes. Please. I'm sorry, sir."

"Well I want an apology good and proper. And then I want you to say sorry to these fine men for wasting their time."

"I'm sorry sir." They let me go and I hugged Dale, crumbling to his feet. "And I'm sorry to you all. Please, I'm so so sorry." I was crying and they all kept laughing. Dale patted my cheek.

"Don't worry, darlin'. We'll make it up to them later. I'll see you around Buck."

"See ya, Dale. And I'll see you too, baby girl." The three men chuckled and kept walking. Dale hoisted me back into the cab.

Inside, Dale threw me into the back onto a disgusting small bed.

"You really embarrassed me out there, slut."

"I'm sorry sir."

"I don't know how you're gonna make it up to me."

I whimpered and sat on his bed. Dale removed his belt from his pants.

"Come on sissy let's get this over with. Bend over."

Dale proceeded to spank me with his belt, making me count the lashes. I got up to 30 before I fell down, quivering.

"Well that's not enough, but it's a start. Plus, I don't wanna beat that ass too much on the night we consummate this marriage. Stand up and turn around." Dale sat on the bed as I faced away. He grabbed my arms and tied them tight with his belt. He turned me around, facing him. "You're mine now, forever. You got that?"

"Y-yes sir."

"You're a sissy bride and a cock slut, right?"

"Yes sir."

"I need to hear you say it."

"I'm a sissy bride and a cock slut, sir."

"Good. Now on the bed."

I lied on the bed and Dale took his shirt and underwear off. It was the first time I really caught a good look at him naked. He was giant but also chubby, and covered in hair. He was glistening with sweat and his cock and balls were nestled in a thick bush of black pubes. This was my husband.

He lied down next to me and forcefully pulled me against him facing away, spooning me from behind. I felt his hair against my shaved body and then his cock start to poke my small ass. His breath, hot and musty was close against the back of my neck.

"I want you to enjoy this, slut. This is your life now."

We lied like that for several minutes before Dale started to rub up against me. His cock became hard against my cheeks and his breathing became faster. Abruptly, Dale pulled away and picked something up. He pulled my legs off the bed so that I was bent over the side. I heard him jerking his dick and felt his hand on my ass, forcefully massaging it.

"Okay, sissy, I'm gonna be nice and lube you up," Dale said, holding his palm in front of my face. "Spit." I spat as much as I could and he added some of his own too. I then felt him rubbing my asshole with our spit before spitting some more and rubbing his cock. "You're tight, baby, which means you're gonna be a little loud... Here." Dale held his used, soiled underwear in my face. The smell of his sweat and urine made me shudder. Dale rubbed it against my mouth, but I turned away.

"Please sir, no!"

Dale sighed and punched me in the ribs. I yelped and Dale stuffed the disgusting tighty whities in my mouth. I cried into them, tasting Dale's ass and balls.

"There we go." Dale then removed the plug from inside me, slowly. My asshole closed and I felt an amazing relief, followed by the realization that it wouldn't last long.

Dale leaned against me and I felt a pressure against my hole. Surely not his cock, right? It wouldn't fit! Dale pressed his belly against my back and pushed harder. My asshole stretched further than I ever thought it could and the pain made me scream into my gag. Dale stopped pushing and held me like that.

"There we go. The head is in. You're doing good."

I couldn't believe that this was just the head, but lied motionless. Maybe this is all we'd do tonight. I tried to relax for a brief moment before I felt Dale press on.

"Let's try a little more, honey." I screamed into my gag as Dale pushed and pushed. I thought I was gonna pass out, I wanted to pass out. Anything to not be here, being the sissy bride of this creature. Soon Dale stopped and I knew that he was fully inside me.

"Good girl," he cooed into my neck. We stayed like that for ages. Me, impaled on his cock, and him holding onto my neck. Soon the cock, like the plug before it, felt like it was always there. Like it belonged there. For a brief moment, I thought it almost felt good. Then Dale started pulling out. When he was almost out he pressed back in and I realized that I wouldn't be getting off so easy: Dale was going to fuck me.

The first five minutes were pure torture. It felt like Dale was literally entering my guts. My intestines were getting rearranged by his greasy cock. After the first five minutes though, something terrible started to happen. It started feeling good. The head of his cock traveling through my rectum and the feeling of him bottoming out had an intoxicating effect. My eyes rolled back into my head.

Even more inebriating than the physical stimulation was the psychological 'fucking'. This man was taking me. He was making me his. It felt like I had always been a sissy and I would always be one. I felt a pressure in my groin and realized it was my little cock straining against the cage. In the whirlwind of this delirium, I didn't realize how close Dale was getting until my rectum became suddenly flooded with warmth. He stopped thrusting, leaving his cock in me. We lied like that for at least three minutes and I didn't even mind.

Dale kissed the back of my neck and reached behind him for something I couldn't see. As he slowly removed his cock from my hole, he immediately pushed in the butt plug.

"Don't want you wasting my seed," he chuckled. The warmth quickly draining from the love-making, Dale turned me around and sat me down. He removed the underwear from my mouth and just stood before me. Without orders, I bent down and started cleaning his cock as he lit a cigarette. I could taste his cum, his sweat, but also my own shit. The cab was filled with the scent of both of us.

"Keep cleaning your husband, honey," said Dale as he lazily collapsed onto the bed. I stayed between his thighs, my face dutifully buried in his musky pubes, lightly licking off specks of shit from his flaccid cock.

Soon Dale was fast asleep, but I kept cleaning, knowing he would be expecting it completely clean in the morning. After another hour or so, I drifted off to sleep too, my hands tied, dick locked, freshly fucked asshole plugged up, and my face still nestled up against my husband's cock.

Jyegger
Jyegger
88 Followers