Trucker's Sissy Bride Pt. 03

Story Info
Dale takes me to his favorite bar.
2.2k words
4
20.8k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jyegger
Jyegger
87 Followers

"Morning, sissy." Dale smiled down at me as I slowly woke up. My head was resting on his thigh, inches away from his flaccid cock. "That was quite a night! You took it like a champ." He patted me on the head.

"Thank you, sir."

"Howabout a quick BJ to thank me for fuckin' your brains out? And hurry up, we gotta get back on the road."

I took his cock in my mouth. It was still rank from weeks of no showering. I tongued the head and felt him get hard.

"Good boy... From now on, I don't wanna have to ask you for these kinds of things. You should be waking me up by working my cock... my little alarm clock." He chuckled and started pumping into my face. In no time, he shot his load down my throat and stood up. He put his dirty underwear from the day before on and cinched up his jeans. He got behind the wheel and we were off. I stayed in the back of the cab, naked with my hands tied behind me, lying face down in the outline of sweat in the shape of Dale's body. Dale lit a cigarette and we drove on to god knows where.

After probably three hours I felt the truck start to slow down. We came to a stop and Dale swiveled his seat around to face me.

"Now honey, I didn't wanna shock you too much too soon, but a good truck-sissy is responsible for certain duties that you outta learn now." Dale unbuttoned his pants and pulled his dick out. Another blowjob, of course, I thought. I nodded. "I'm glad you understand!" I crawled on my knees to his seat, took his cock in my mouth, and started sucking. "Woah oh! Not quite yet there, sissy. But I love the enthusiasm! Just hold him in your pretty little mouth and don't spill a drop." I stopped sucking and looked up at him in confusion. I put my mouth back over his cock and saw him lean back. My mouth started filling with his hot salty piss and my eyes went wide.

My cheeks swelled and Dale stopped mid-stream. "Go ahead, sissy. I think you know what to do now." I fought back tears as I swallowed his urine down and gagged. "Good girl. Now I'm gonna keep going slow, but I'm not gonna stop again, because that's uncomfortable, so be ready." Dale started pissing again and I tried my best to keep up, swallowing every two seconds. Finally I felt his stream start to get slow and Dale sighed with relief. "Good girl... But I'm not gonna help you out next time. That was probably your first time, I know, so I didn't wanna make it too unpleasant. Now lick him clean, baby." I cleaned Dale's cock and he tucked it back in his pants. He swiveled around and we were back on our way.

"Ideally we won't have to stop next time."

I fell back onto the rancid bed and cried silently. I was this man's wife and now his toilet.

I took Dale's piss twice more that day before he finally let me go to the bathroom. We stopped on the side of the road and Dale untied my hands. I was expecting him to let me get dressed, but no such luck. He made me climb down the truck stark naked and crouch on the side of the road to do my business. Cars honked as they passed, but nobody called the police. 'Just two weirdos playing their sex games' they must have thought. When I finished, I stood up and looked out at the desert. I could run, I thought, and maybe find a rest stop. Surely somebody could help me get this thing off my dick. I felt Dale's hand grab my ass. As if reading my mind, Dale whispered in my ear.

"How far you think you could make it? I bet pretty far before you die of heat stroke."

He was right. I'd subsisted off of nothing but Dale's cum and piss for two days, and I was still completely naked. I put my head down and dale guided me back into the truck.

Four hours later as the day shifted into twilight, Dale and I pulled into a rest stop. Without a word Dale left the truck and took the keys with him.

30 minutes later, Dale came back. He was carrying a pink dog collar and leash.

"Didn't much care for that look in your eye over on I-80. I didn't wanna have to do this, but for your own safety..." Dale clasped the collar on me. "Get dressed." I put on my skirt, tank top, and heels, and Dale connected the leash onto my collar. "Let's go."

I could only look down in shame as we crossed the parking lot, so I didn't see the front of the bar that Dale was taking me. We sat down in a booth and Dale got a beer for himself and a small water for me. Dale seemed to be a regular at the bar and several men came by to chat. Some of them luckily never acknowledged me, and others asked about Dale's new 'wife'. Some men felt me up, with Dale's permission, grabbing my ass, and holding my face with their thumbs in my mouth.

Soon a few men came to sit with us. They drank, laughed, and smoked. I came to know one of them, a fat, red bearded man by the name of Bill. Bill sat next to me and put his hand around my waist. I couldn't tell if Dale noticed.

"... but then Blake had that whole business in Virginia, you know," said Bill.

"What happened?" Dale leaned forward.

"Got mugged on his weekend off. They were preparing a load for him to haul 'cross the state, so he and his girl went to a strip club... Three locals knocked him out, took his money, and whisked his sissy off to their club. Apparently you can still see her for twenty bucks, but she don't look so pretty nowadays." They all laughed. "Blake tried buying her back, but the cost was too high so he just found another."

"Shame," said Dale, grabbing me by the ass, "Taking another man's property. Isn't right. Luckily for me, this one's loyal." He kissed me on the forehead and started massaging my ass harder. Almost as if without thinking, he started playing with my butt plug, twisting it inside me. He slowly popped it out and held it to my lips. I took it in my mouth, tasting his cum from the night before. He went back down to my ass and started fingering me. Amazingly, the other three men didn't even react.

"You never know," said Bill, "you sure this pretty little thing ain't have some whore in her?" He grinned and patted my cheek. Dale put another finger inside of me and I gasped.

"My sissy's loyal."

Just then four women walked by, stopping when they recognized Bill.

"Hey ladies, meet Dale, Kev and Butch."

The three other men paired off with the girls and moved to the dance floor. One of the girls, a chubby blonde who looked like she'd been up for several days, stayed behind and sat next to Dale.

"... They played Fort Worth, but are headed home back to San Antonio, so we're just kinda driftin' around." The girl and Dale had been making small talk for half an hour. She and her friends were following a metal band on tour and letting the wind guide them for the past couple weeks. Her name was Candy.

"Never heard of them..." Dale finished the rest of his beer and burped. "I was thinking of treating my girl and me to a room tonight if you're interested."

"Yeah?" She looked at me and smiled. "She don't mind extra company?"

"Well we're kinda... swingers." Dale smirked. He took the plug that had been in my mouth this whole time out. "What do you say, honey?"

"Y-yeah."

"Aw, I think she's shy... Let's head over."

In the hotel room, Dale wasted no time stripping me down. I stood there in just my collar, as Candy and him shared a joint on the bed. After their movie ended, Dale and Candy started to make out. Dale took my leash and guided me down to his pants. I took his cock from his pants and started licking it. He was hard in no time. Candy removed her spandex and I caught a glance of her pussy covered in strawberry blonde pubes.

Even with Dale's dick down my throat, I could smell Candy's musk. It was different than Dale's but not necessarily better. She was some kind of cross between a hippie chick and metal tweaker junkie, from what I could tell from their conversation, and she had the hygiene to match.

Dale pushed my head off his cock and guided me to her hairy cunt. I found her slit and began to lick, immediately tasting her smegma. I moved to her clit and heard her start to breathe harder. My face was covered in her sweat and my hair became slick. She grinded against my face, but Dale quickly pushed me away.

"Bathroom tub. Now."

I could hear them fucking for almost 20 minutes before the room stopped rocking. Candy was loud. Dale was quiet. The bathroom door opened and Candy entered. Without acknowledging me, she checked herself in the mirror and drank some faucet water. She came over to the tub.

"I told him it was weird but he insisted," she said with a shrug. She climbed into the tub and put both her feet on either side of my head and I could see beneath her red pubes an even redder vagina, freshly fucked, and warm. She squatted down and sat half her weight on my face. Slowly Dale's familiar cum dripped onto my mouth and cheeks. She then grunted and started pissing into my open mouth.

"She's really doing it! Like you said!" She yelled out to Dale, laughing. "You really are a freaky little thing huh?" Candy stood up, but didn't leave the tub. She moved forward a little bit and started to descend again, this time spreading her ass cheeks. Her ass was also covered in hair, but also streaked with brown. No way, I thought. Before I could move, she let her cheeks close around my face and I felt her dirty hole make contact with my lips. The undeniable taste of shit consumed me, but was replaced my more cum, slowly being pushed from her anus into my mouth. I heard Candy grunt a few more times, as wave and wave of cum released from her asshole. It finally stopped and Candy let out a small wet fart right down my throat. A small bit of liquid shit covered my tongue. "Oh shit. My bad." Candy quickly got off me and moved to the toilet. She continued to shit what smelled and sounded like a weeks worth of tweaker diarrhea.

"Oh man, that's good. Dale said to go and clean him up when we were done." Candy hugged her belly and leaned forward. I slowly got out of the tub and made my way past her. Before I left the bathroom, I caught a glance of myself in the mirror. My hair was soaked with Candy's piss and around my mouth and nose were specks of her shit.

"Holy shit!" Dale laughed as he caught a glimpse of me. Dale laid on the bed with one hand behind his head and the other holding a lit cigarette. "Hey you weren't supposed to spray him that bad!" he yelled into the bathroom.

"Fuck you! Hahah!" yelled Candy from the toilet.

"Come on sissy, get down there." Dale's cock twitched and I got between his legs. Again the smell and taste of Candy's shit assaulted me as I ran my tongue up and down Dale's flaccid shaft. A unique grease coated his dick that I knew would take hours to clean off. At some point Candy joined us in the bed and her unwashed pussy rested on the back of my head, pushing me into Dale's junk. They laid like that, with me in between them, making out for some time. When I felt them both go to sleep, I tried my best to catch a nap too, but before I could I felt Dale stir and wake Candy up. Sure enough, they began again, this time not bothering to banish me to the bathroom.

I laid there, curled up at their feet as they jostled and kicked me while making love. After Dale came inside of Candy, she grabbed my face and clutched it against her sweaty crotch, almost like she was plugging it up with his cum. After some writhing she too climaxed, squirting right into my mouth. They stopped and fell asleep again, as the sun was coming up. There was no way I was gonna be able to nap with the taste of their sweat, piss, and cum coating my mouth, so I just laid there patiently, waiting for the time I thought it appropriate to wake Dale up with a morning BJ.

Jyegger
Jyegger
87 Followers