Trudy Ch. 05: Helpless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She almost gave herself away, when she saw Stephen swipe his arm across the woman, slapping her across the face to stop her sobs. Instead she retreated, reached for her phone... not to call anyone (no point), but to try and record what was happening in the gloom, more evidence of his crime.

As she returned and began recording video footage he stopped. Said something. The woman raised herself off the table and knelt in front of him...he pushed his sizeable cock in front of her mouth, and she recoiled away from it, not wanting it touching her lips. In the end she had no choice...he forced her by yanking hard on her hair, tears gliding down her cheeks on to the stone floor, as he shoved it harshly in her mouth, choking her...Trudy noticed that despite the supply of condoms, Stephen was not wearing one.....a fact confirmed when he grunted loudly, as he shot most of his load down the girls throat giving her no option but to swallow, and depositing the rest on her upturned face.

Unfortunately for Trudy, he wasn't finished. And even more unfortunatley, Stephen knew she was watching....from when he was not sure, but when he had changed position, so he could get his cock sucked, he had noticed a reflection in the window...on scrutiny he could make her out in the gap in the door...the glow from her phones screen giving her away. He would need to do something about that phone,but not yet, she would not get a signal until they got back to the Capital...no rush.

However, overall he was pleased....in no way was he concerned....in fact he was smuggly satisfied, because he had hoped to disturb her, had made the woman sob so it would wake Trudy, and then made more noise trying to shut up the woman....hoping Trudy would investigate, and see him fucking and abusing this girl....all part of a sick mind and his plans for Trudy.

Now for the curtain call. The part that would stay with Trudy, claiming a stake in her consciousness. He opened the door to the accommodation, and three guys walked in and grabbed the naked woman, dragging her outside as she struggled...hands clasped firmly over her mouth to prevent her screams escaping, and also groping every part of her sexuality...they were clearly relishing this, it reminded Trudy of Hyenas dragging off left over carrion after the lion had had its fill of flesh. The poor woman was about to be used by the rest of the management team...and not for taking notes.

It was haunting....but Trudy was helpless and powerless to do anything...which Stephen knew.

She locked the door to her room, wedged the chair behind the door handle and rocked herself on her bed until dawn....fear forefront in her emotions.

The next morning she rose and dressed...packed away her belongings, and cautiously opened her door. Stephen smiled at her and greeted her warmly, as if nothing had happened. She could not act normally, not after what she had seen, but forced herself to play the game, to survive. Stephen enjoyed her pretence.

She could not say anything to him, otherwise he would know that she had witnessed what had happened...she had to carry on as normal as she could until they made it back to Lusaka and she could then report all to the Police, or to the Directors of the business at the very least. Passing on the video footage as evidence.

They boarded the light aircraft, and landed within a few hours. Bala greeted them with customary surliness and the drove on to the next location. She had noticed that Bala was being even more intrusive with his glances at her...noting he was looking at her more often, and more intently, as if he knew something...as if checking for any signs of panic or fear in her features or mannerisms - or worse, undressing her with his eyes.

She wondered if Bala was Stephens wing man in his sadistic prowellings?

The visit passed...and the time she was dreading drew upon her. Time to move in to the quarters for the night...the same ritual was observed, shower, dress, eat together...then with the excuse of making some notes on her laptop about her findings so far, she departed to her room, door locked and chair wedged under the door handle.

She dreaded sleep...hoping against hope that there would be no repeat performance of the previous two nights...that Stephens lust had been sated. She was wrong.

Once again she was disturbed. As her eyes opened she could see dancing orange light on the wall of the room....the flickering hypnotic movement of light from a fire, burning outside the accommodation block.

Then she heard a yelp....and another....precipitated by a kind of snap or cracking sound. She had to look. Armed with her phone to record whatever she saw, she stood on the edge of her bed and peered through the high, narrow, meshed window.

Despite the sticky, clammy heat what she saw turned her blood cold.

Positioned on the opposite side of a large fire, there more for light than for heat, were two naked women tethered by their wrists and ankles to bales of cotton...one face up, the other face down...both with their legs parted and unable to close them due to their bindings. Around the fire were 6 men....all wearing African tribal masks, one of them clearly Stephen...It looked for all the world like some kind of satanic ritual, and perhaps it was.

Then she saw the welts on the buttocks of the woman facing down, followed immediately by the birch like stick, or cane, that had caused it at Stephens feet.

She watched Stephen make himself hard, the beating delivered to the woman not arousing enough for him, then walk over to the woman tied face down and forcefully shove his cock in her arse....the woman struggled and screamed loudly, so another man approached from the front and rammed his dick down her throat to gag her.

Two of the other men approached the other woman, lying on her back..the first entered her pussy, the second also at the opposite end fucking downward at an angle in to her mouth..

The other two stood fondling their manhood near the fire, waiting to takeover from the first guy that shot his load.

None of them wore condoms.

Trudy recorded every depraved act the men carried out on the women, with tears flooding her cheeks, and anger rising up in her, mixed with fear....both, because she was powerless, helpless to act. The brazenness of Stephen....the callousness, he had absolutely no regard or concern that she might hear or see what he got up to when she was supposed to be asleep.....then the penny dropped...he hoped she would see these things, which meant he wanted her to see what he was doing....and she understood then that before she went home he would rape her too.

How could she not have seen that? The first woman, she had thought the sex mutual (but now understood the sobbing) and she was now disgusted with herself for fingering her own cunt as they fucked....she had thought it erotic at the time. But the rest....it should have been obvious what he was up to. Did he know she had seen him doing those things to the other women?

Realistically, she knew he would attempt to take her tomorrow night at the quarters of the last site visit, before returning to Lusaka on Friday morning and the relative safety of the hotel...she was confident it would not be tonight....knew now that this show, and the others, were designed to soften her up, scare her witless and accepting of her fate...helpless.

She considered running but where would she go? She was in the middle of nowhere in Africa, a place that had wild animals roaming freely.....still the thought of taking her chances with a lion appealed more than letting Stephen fuck her.

She toyed with that idea too....of fronting it out, of simply giving in, confessing she knew what he had done and tell him she did not care....that it turned her on and that she wanted him to screw her....chancing HIV or AIDS as it was clear he was not about to wear a condom. It was just sex right, she told herself.....jesus I have just had the most surreal month or so of my life, being taken by so many black cocks - would one more make a difference if it meant she survived this nightmare?

Then she remembered the other victims.....and cursed herself. Silly bitch what was she thinking.

Her focus drifted back to the scene outside....the women had been released...four of the men had left, Stephen and one other stood facing each other while the women sucked their pricks until they shot cum in their mouths; then the men just turned and walked away, leaving the two women to gather their clothes and depart in to the night, supporting each other like emotional crutches.

Dawn broke. She figured she was safe until night. No option but to keep up the pretence, the game. She had half convinced herself that one of the other men last night was Bala, one had a similar physique but she could not swear to it because of the masks...she wondered if the "new guy" would get a piece of her as well....in exchange for his silence, and loyalty to Stephen?

She was snared...no way out that she could think of...all she could do was get inside the room at the quarters and barricade herself in....she was quite prepared to wait it out - her reasoning being that if they did not return on Friday to the head office, before returning to the Hotel...that someone would investigate and come looking.

After the formalities, they made for the accommodation block....this time Trudy virtually jumped in to the building first, desperate to find the bedroom and lock herself in.....prepared to go unwashed, unfed and without sleep if needs be.

Stephen had prepared well for her visit it seemed. The bathroom door stood open...but there was no lock. Oddly there was only one other door....then she saw the settee, made up in to a bed, with a mosquito net draped on the arm...and realised there was only one bedroom in these quarters...the door to which was closed and locked. She heard the entrance door close behind her, and then the lock being turned. She turned, slowly, knowing he was standing there, that she had walked right in to his trap....and saw him smirking swinging two keys, one for the entrance...the other for the bedroom.

He said "I know you have heard and watched what I did to those women....I also know you video'd it on your phone....I will deal with that later...it seems you also know whats's going to happen to you to, which is why I removed your sanctuary."

"You wanted me to hear and see those things didn't you, you planned that I would...(he nodded) ...but what I don't understand is why go to all that effort, just so you could rape me...and how you hope to get away with it...I mean what happens when we get back to town...? With or without video you must know I will go to the Police, to the Directors of the business.....you will be finished...."

He laughed....the laugh of a madman..."Well that's always assuming you do actually get back to Lusaka, I mean Africa is a dangerous place...."

Holy fuck was he going to kill her and leave her body to the beasts....make up some bullshit story about how she met her end. This was extreme....fuck...fuck...fuck...her heart was pounding, her mind a whirl, she sagged and let out a gasp of despair.

"Although, even if you did get back to Lusaka, and home, no-one would believe you...once I get rid of the phone evidence. I am the son of a tribal elder, I am royalty to a lot of people...the Police are owned...my Directors? Well they may sack me, but what do I care....they would still suppress what happened....corporate image and brand protection will see to that. She knew he was right....and to be honest that was better than death...

"......what if I make a deal with you....what if I give myself willingly, give you my phone willingly...swear never to mention anything when we return....?"

"Oh, but where's the fun in that" he said....

"But why....? Why do all this at all, what did I do to deserve your attention...why plan all this...it's a bit mental isn't it....?

He flipped then...his voice chilling....

"Because the only cunt to turn me down, to humiliate me was a white one...A girl in the UK when I was studying ...I thought she wanted me...teased me, led me on...arranged to meet me so she could fuck me she said...when I showed up I was jumped on by three guys...they tied me up....they fucked me...made me suck their cocks...they blew their shit in my mouth and my ass....she was bisexual I learned later...was screwing one of the guys who raped me and his fucking sister...twisted fucking bitch..."

"So because of this white girl you are going to take your vengeance on me....simply because I am a white woman, and I am powerless like you were...that's it?" Are you fucking kidding me you complete and utter wanker...."

She had pushed him too far by her growing rage....he reached out and grabbed her, spun her round and flung her on the floor, face down, yanked her hands behind her back and tied them together with cable ties.

He lifted her and dragged her over to the pull-out bed that doubled as a settee...and dropped her on her back, her tied hands under her body..."no point in screaming, no-one is coming to rescue you....when I'm done with you, some of the other guys are going to get a turn.....they are looking forward to their first white woman..being the man that delivered it to them buys a lot of loyalty...you may as well just enjoy it...or not."

He removed her shoes...she wore no stockings, no point out here. She had khaki shorts on like she was on safari...only it was her that had been hunted. He reached for the single button and popped it open, then slowly, deliberately slid the zip down revealing her white cotton briefs...then, hands on each side, he eased them down her legs and removed them, letting them drop to the floor...she tried to struggle free, but knew it was a token gesture.

He blouse was unbuttoned and drawn apart like he was opening curtains....her breasts straining inside the cups of her plain white bra....the blouse could not be removed because of her bound arms, but was slid off her shoulders and pushed down her arms behind her...the bra however was cut off, with a kitchen knife. Stephen taking pleasure from her wide eyes, as he traced the blade along her stomach, up to her breasts before cutting the bra away...

He touched her nipples, drew circles around them and nipped at them until they were erect....then he dropped his head to them, and flicked each nipple in turn with his tongue before sucking on them like a child drawing milk....

She was scared and angry...and wanted to be rid of him....but her body still responded to his touches...she was getting wet, she did feel the tingling sensations in her nerve endings as his tongue continued its work...

His hand worked its way down her stomach...to her naval, which was fingered as a prelude of what he was about to do to her clit....first however, he drew his mouth level with her sex and then began gently rubbing his nose on the outside of her briefs....interspersed by the odd kiss and stab with his jutting tongue....he gripped her knickers on either side and slid them slowly off her hips and down her legs....unwrapping a part shaven minge, in need of the further attentions of a razor...the smell of her cunt hit his nostrils and made him hard....his tongue had just dissected the lips of her pussy, when like clockwork the lights went out. There was no candle to illuminate proceedings this time.

Within seconds, she heard a loud crash - the door flung open, Stephen disengaging his tongue from her twat instantaneously....then there were sounds of a scuffle, a fight ....she wasn't sure how many were involved....possibly only two, Stephen and another unknown assailant.

After only a minute or so she could hear a car door slam and it drive off at speed...a few seconds after that....a voice she just about recognised said...'Are you ok....did he...err...did he rape you...?

"Not quite.." She said sobbing, "he did sexually assault me but he did not get chance to fuck me, because you chased him off....thank you....I hope".

"You are safe...I won't hurt you...are you naked, I can't see properly..."

"Errr....pretty much yes....why..? My hands are tied behind my back so I can't dress..."

"Look I will get a blanket and put it on you ok, then I will cut your hands free, and then leave you to dress....I will wait outside - shout me when you're ready."

"Ok.".....

She had figured it was Bala....and was puzzled, as she had figured him as being part of Stephens sick games and had found him creepy.

When she had dressed, Bala came back in to the room and sat across from her. He explained a lot.

He was not Bala....he was an undercover Zambian cop called Michael Ngolo...a number of the tribal elders had made multiple complaints about Stephen over the years, about him over-stepping the mark. He was put undercover to catch Stephen. The company were not advised of the operation, to avoid someone loyal to Stephen tipping him off. They had got word of Trudy's visit though informants and understood Stephen and his accomplices planned on raping her, so it was arranged for him to be a driver for this trip.

Thats why Stephen didn't speak to him at first, because he was new and wasn't one of his loyal lackies.

"As nobility, Stephen is afforded certain priviledges. He is allowed to take the virginity of girls in a certain tribe, as they come of age, similar to the legend of the "jus primae noctis" rights of medieval Europe, where Feudal Lords were said to have the right to sleep with subordinate young brides first on their wedding night, before the groom, should they so chose. (Theoretically Stephen's rights applied to all such women in this tribe, but in reality only some of them are taken...usually the pretty ones).....If they become pregnant by him then they get looked after better than they would normally, so there is an advantage for the girls, plus it binds the tribe to their nobilty, or whatever rank he holds....If the girls don't get pregnant during their first time with Stephen, then they are married off to subordinate males who work at the plants. Those that are not taken by Stephen tend to be condemned as the lowest caste, and it is these women that generally sell their bodies to the other men to boost their earnings. It is not a good life. The company gets a win from this also and therefore it is an accepted practice, as many are tied to the production facilities for their livelihood - a ready made, renewable workforce. "

"However, Stephen grew to like the power too much and started abusing the women and not just attempting to breed them....he began hurting them, humiliating or defiling them; passed them around his loyal cronies so in the end no-one knew who was the father of the child if they became pregnant after being used by different men on the same night. This dishonoured Stephen and the tradition, and the elders wanted him stopped."

"I owe you an apology. I knew of his plan..sort of.....I didn't think he would attack you until today..I knew it would have to be after the trip to the remote region by air, as it would make no sense to rape you so early in to the visit...plus the isolation actually worked against him, rather than in his favour....and he wanted to build-up to tonight. That much I got from one of his other cronies, who liked to talk, and who had assumed I was in on it, as I worked for Stephen....and if I am entirely honest, Stephen did try and recruit me to his little venture by promising me I could erm....you know.....have a piece of you to...sorry...."

"So if you knew all this....why did you not stop him before he assaulted me?"

"Ah....well that's where the apology comes in....having turned him down....you know about.....well .....you know...he was suspicious of me..so he had three of his men detain me in the office while he started his assault on you...."